Subliminal Talk
Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) (/Thread-Achieving-Nirvana-w-DMSI-V2-4-5-5G-Rape-Me-My-Friends-I-m-not-the-only-one)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-04-2016

Nirvana was my favorite band of the 90's, and is one of my favorite bands of all time. Kurt Cobain was a lyricist for the ages. While "Rape Me," is an anti-rape song, I couldn't help but reference it. I hope everyone is cool with that, if not, I'll change it - no worries.

I will be starting my 5 loops shortly! US speaker, loud-as-possible (approx. -32 dB).

EDIT: It's registering -30 dB on FrequenSee and is about 10 feet from me. I'll move the speaker to 2 feet from me while I sleep, but I'm sure one ear will be covered at times as I shift sleeping positions.

RE: Achieving Nirvana with DMSI V2.4 (5.5G) - Rape Me, My Friends!(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 09-04-2016

I am really looking forward to seeing how this goes for you.

Achieving Nirvana with DMSI V2.4 (5.5G) - Rape Me, My Friends (I'm not the only one) - RTBoss - 09-04-2016

4 min 15s - root chakra activity, noticeable reduction in anxiety that has been lurking in the background all day.
5 min - physical is starting to feel very relaxed!
10:45 min - feeling spacey and euphoric. Feet are oddly heavy.
19 min - my body and mind are humming. Cool.

My feet feel like they're shooting out laser beams. But they may be drawing in energy. So far, hunger and heat aren't an issue. Feeling spacey (mentally), but I'm also pretty tired.

It's starting to feel like my feet are falling asleep. It's shifting to the top of my feet and shins. What a weird feeling! It's like when you sit on the toilet too long reading, and when you get up your legs are asleep.

Not noticing any root chakra activity, or body sensations other than the feet.

28 min - noticing a band of energy-type-feeling across the temples, sinus area (where I was getting headaches on V2.3). Feeling chest-activity, but not anxiety, necessarily. More like...just energetic "movement." And now, while typing this, I'm getting groin activity again.

Starting to sense the need for a pre-bed snack, lol.

Alright, that'll be it for my initial play-by-play - unless something really significant happens. Have a great night, all, and a happy, fun, & safe Labor Day!

PS - 35 min - did I mention the tops of my feet are tingling something fierce!? And the palms of my hands now, as well. They feel like whirlpools of energy!

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-04-2016

I already screwed up my first run ASRB, with a tech glitch/stupidity error on my part. See the chatterbox for more info.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - maxx55 - 09-04-2016

Love the title man! Have fun with 2.4, it'll be awhile before I join the DMSI crew.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Benjamin - 09-04-2016

Nirvana is the first band I really got into. Still like it and listen every now and then. So I love the name.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-05-2016

Finished my loops I started awake whilst sleeping. Had dreams that woke me, I could feel they involved women somehow, but I just can't remember them.

I'm tired, in need of coffee, and have some slight anxiety - nothing major. Feeling warm. No hunger, yet.

My wife came home from work. She's a motormouth, giving some physical IOIs, and is complaining of being hungry. She usually eats breakfast, so I'm not thinking the aura can make others hungry, but then again, I don't know. Just reporting my observations!

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-05-2016

While enjoying our morning routine (aka sitting on our asses watching the Today show), before my wife was going to head to bed, I suddenly got hot and my feet/calves started tingling. I also felt a little energetic activity in the groin-area. I haven't eaten anything, just drinking coffee (black).

My wife started telling me to do this/that - feed the cats/get our son milk/feed our son breakfast. It all irritated me, because she could do one item. She just kept saying, "I worked all night, you slept all night." Errrr. I guess this is how women feel when their husbands accuse them of doing nothing while raising their children and they're at the office, or whatever. She slept 5 hours of her shift. So I say, "You got paid $500 to sleep last night!" I then go about getting things done, she can tell I'm pissed, and just starts going off about how she's unappreciated and blah, blah...I keep saying "Go to bed, I got this. Whatever." So then, while bitching, she decides she'll feed our son while I'm taking care of feeding the cats. I try to take over, she won't have it, continues bitching.

I go to sit down on the couch, and write this post, and she starts cleaning house! She's still at it, picking up all the toys, organizing the living room. I think it's funny she went from not wanting to do anything to going above and beyond. DMSI?

I'm still burning up.

EDIT: Now she's off to the kitchen doing stuff. WTF?

After that post I wrote, I got up - did the dishes, cleaned the litter boxes, did some other stuff. I don't mind any of it, as long as I feel there's some kind of team effort. She's of the mind that going to work out of the house earns her some kind of reprieve from other household chores. Not in my mind. In my mind, I made a sacrifice not having a career outside of the home, and it's that sacrifice I feel I'm not appreciated for. She thinks I'm on a vacation here, or something. Work was always my outlet for socializing and a lot of my self-identity. Now I just have the same people, much older than myself, coming to my home. The 1-on-1 becomes pretty monotonous. At least with my son getting older, I can get out of the house more to do some stuff.

Eh, I'm rambling.

Trained a client, then came right back to the "I do this, you don't do that," argument. Once again, boiling down to gender roles and workload in the home. I heard, "You don't appreciate me," multiple times. It just went back and forth so much, I got fed up and tuned out. This reminds me of the crap I put up with from her on V1. <--------This observation was the whole point of the above rambling session, lol.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - 4Kingdoms - 09-05-2016

(09-05-2016, 08:31 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Trained a client, then came right back to the "I do this, you don't do that," argument. Once again, boiling down to gender roles and workload in the home. I heard, "You don't appreciate me," multiple times. It just went back and forth so much, I got fed up and tuned out. This reminds me of the crap I put up with from her on V1.

Okay, at first I thought you were arguing with the client. You are talking about when you got home after the training session.

(09-05-2016, 09:04 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(09-05-2016, 08:31 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Trained a client, then came right back to the "I do this, you don't do that," argument. Once again, boiling down to gender roles and workload in the home. I heard, "You don't appreciate me," multiple times. It just went back and forth so much, I got fed up and tuned out. This reminds me of the crap I put up with from her on V1.

Okay, at first I thought you were arguing with the client. You are talking about when you got home after the training session.

Sorry, I just added a bunch to the post.

I actually work out of my house, I have a training studio in my basement. I just walk upstairs, and it's back to household life.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - 4Kingdoms - 09-05-2016

(09-05-2016, 09:17 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I actually work out of my house, I have a training studio in my basement. I just walk upstairs, and it's back to household life.

Sweet!! Smile

The way you describe it... not so sweet Undecided

(09-05-2016, 09:22 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(09-05-2016, 09:17 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I actually work out of my house, I have a training studio in my basement. I just walk upstairs, and it's back to household life.

Sweet!! Smile

The way you describe it... not so sweet Undecided

Lol, yeah - going on 3 years here, and I've lost the passion I once had for it. But, it still pays some bills, so...

I'm not sure if I want to add more hours to my work week, but if I were to decide to - training young athletic women would be fun. That could also be a recipe for too much temptation, though, which is why I think I haven't gone that route. It would be a single man's dream.

Alas, I'm all for professionalism. With the exception of my wife, I never went there with any client (though I had clients try and go there with me). In this profession, it's difficult to keep the line between client/trainer purely professional. There are always many personal discussions, not to mention the psychological digging you gotta do to get to the bottom of why someone needs to lose weight and what's holding them back.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Dzemoo - 09-05-2016

That she is arguing with you is not a good sign i habe this on all attraction subs with healing in it, but we will see how 2.4 is compared to 2.3