Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-2-4-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - Shannon - 09-04-2016

Less than a minute in, and I feel it doing things. Oddly enough, I can feel it in my face. Pangs of hunger coming and going. Except I have already eaten twice in the last two hours. Let's hope I don't have to go eat yet again...

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - Shannon - 09-04-2016

Okay, since I flubbed the links and you guys can't download yet, I'll tell you about my experiences.

The energy on this one feels different. It's hard to describe, I'm at 8 minutes and I feel it affecting my heart chakra and it seems to be most obviously felt in my face, chest and shoulders. It's almost as if it's lurking, waiting for something to happen, biding it's time. Not sure how else to describe this sensation.

Not saying this is going to be a universal experience, but I am starting to feel immolation at 11 minutes, and hints of what might be Dragon Breath.

I am also painfully aware that I am going to have to go eat again soon... grrrr.

The immolation/breath seems to be coming in waves.

So does the hunger. Seems to be unsure of itself almost... very odd, this experience.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - Aventus45 - 09-04-2016

It sounds like you brought back the power of V1 with the refinements of the version 2s.

(09-04-2016, 05:21 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: It sounds like you brought back the power of V1 with the refinements of the version 2s.

We'll have a long way to go before we can definitively call that one, but I hope so. Or even more over still.

Oddly, after ordering, hunger is gone but I know I can eat it all. The only person responding? The hottest woman here.

Just ate a steak, shrimp and broccoli. The previous meal, 2 hours ago,was at bone steak, scrambled eggs,tomato and avocado. And 90 minutes before that I had a salad.

I sense that my stomach is full, but I do not feel any different than when I started eating.

Now getting responses from the three most attractive females present...

First point. Have food on hand, because this thing is gonna make you eat, and you absolutely should not play it while driving or in public. Because

Second point. It is significantly more powerful at inducing an eyes-open altered state of awareness than previous versions, and this means that it is not safe to use while driving, or to drive while you are noticeably in such an altered state of awareness.

And third point: if you do have to go eat, you're going to have too turn it off and that will break ASRB.

From 30 minutes exposure I noted the following while I was out:

1. Most attractive woman in the room responded first, most and most obviously. Flushed red almost immediately. She must have given 30+ hair flips in the 30 minutes I was there. (She was in her early 20's, making that unusual.) Kept doing neck exposures and self caressing her neck and jaw. Also went through the classic "hilarious" ploy: when a woman is either interested and wants your attention, but doesn't want to be obvious about it, OR she is severely aroused and isn't sure how to respond, she will start laughing as if something is hilarious. She was laughing so hard for so long that both her father (to her left) and her brother (to her right) were both laughing and asking her why everyone was laughing. After about 20 minutes, she stopped the hilarious ploy, but it lasted a good 15, starting around 5 minutes in. I have never seen it done so obviously or for so long. Oddly, she did not look at me even once. It was as if she wasn't sure who it was coming from.

2. Started getting noticed by the only server present who had natural red hair - my weakness. She was starting to hover around me at first, and then disappeared.

3. Started getting signals from the woman sitting behind Miss Hilarious. This woman was the second best looking and definitely had the biggest chest in the room, and the most cleavage on display. She turned to face me instead of the direction she would normally have sat, pointed at me with feet, put hands between legs, stared, leaned forward to display cleavage, etc. This one definitely knew it was me.

4. Toward the end, I started noticing responses from a pretty (but not gorgeous) petite half Asian girl who goes there with her boyfriend. He was sitting right next to her the whole time. I thought she wasn't responding, but within the last 7 minutes I was there, she crossed her arms over her chest and assumed a very closed, defensive pose. He asked what was wrong, and she blew his question off.

This is from 30 minutes of exposure to the subliminal for me, and 30 minutes of whatever aura I was generating for them. Most of them were across the bar from me, 10 to 15 feet from me.

Very interesting. I wonder what this will do when it stabilizes.

I feel like the energy has stabilized, but it isn't fully powered up yet. Feel it in my face and head, not my heart chakra anymore. Slightly in my chest/lungs. Immolation is different on this one. Dragon breath seems less obvious, but it's there.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - Dzemoo - 09-04-2016

why you flabbed the links?

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - dissonance - 09-04-2016

Hey by the way, are optimal loops the same as in 2.3?

(09-04-2016, 06:45 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: why you flabbed the links?

Because, obviously at this point... I don't understand yet how to create them properly.

(09-04-2016, 06:46 PM)dissonance Wrote: Hey by the way, are optimal loops the same as in 2.3?

Not one for reading the product description, eh?

Five per day for 2.4.