Subliminal Talk
DMSI v2.5 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI v2.5 Journal (/Thread-DMSI-v2-5-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: DMSI v2.5 Journal of Travis - Benjamin - 10-23-2016

Quote:Sitting here at the coffee bean, this fat girl eating ice cream is eying me up (Horrible to say, I know). I look up for a split second to check and sure enough she is staring deep into my eyes.

Hahaha I don't know why I laughed so much at this. She wants to lick you like the icecream man! Tongue

Anyway, jokes aside. It's awesome the results you're seeing, especially since you didn't get that kind of thing before.

RE: DMSI v2.5 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 10-23-2016

-------------

RE: DMSI v2.5 Journal of Travis - FREAK4LIFE - 10-24-2016

(10-23-2016, 05:01 PM)Travis Wrote: Sitting here at the coffee bean, this fat girl eating ice cream is eying me up (Horrible to say, I know). I look up for a split second to check and sure enough she is staring deep into my eyes.

Oh God.

Anyway, V2.5 has the best body language programming BY FAR. It's an awesome mix of confident, decisive movement and aloofness. Shannon is definitely making progress in this area. It gets better with every version.

I feel like this guy:

[Image: 864989e3d607ff8b883b0ff056a20460.jpg]

Wanna see Alpha body language? Watch any bond movie with Connery. His swagger is insane... his body speaks volumes without him saying a word. Dare I say he has the most swagger I've ever seen.

I feel so f*cking good just walking around. I'm not trying to do anything, that's the beauty of it. Can you imagine the confidence that comes when you know that you move around like a sexy ass mommy lover, and there's nothing you can do about it? It's awesome, and I hope to have this power for the rest of my life!

It's common for me to catch women/groups of women checking me out from across the street. Yesterday, I saw a man and wife across the street and about 25 yds away. Even at this distance, the woman was like a deer in headlights. I get a lot of hostile/insecure looks from boyfriends also. That what happens when you turn girls on by the simple act of ordering ice cream (I'm serious). My vibe is very non-confrontational, so this has never caused problems more than awkwardness.

I get people from all slices of life staring, like I'm magnetic. This gangster ass dude (You know the type: young, acting tough, overcompensating) walked by me with his chest puffed out, trying to prove something I guess. I forget it instantly. As I look both ways to cross the street, I see that he's looking me up and down, kind of in awe and not the tough guy from a second ago.

Just now I looked up and a mother with her kid was looking into my soul. Just a random ass person, this happens all the time. Also a dude is trying to cock block me as I sit here, because his girl is checking me out. It's making me uncomfortable and I'm about to leave.

I cannot mention this enough though, NONE of this happened before June 26th (ish?), the day I bought DMSI. I was a social ghost. I owe so much to this program.

He is the best Bond!

Very Alpha, masculine and non apologetic.

Daniel craig would get his ass whopped by him in a duel.

RE: DMSI v2.5 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 10-30-2016

---------

RE: DMSI v2.5 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 11-01-2016

----------

RE: DMSI v2.5 Journal of Travis - Benjamin - 11-01-2016

Awesome.. reports like this do make it harder to do E2! haha.

RE: DMSI v2.5 Journal of Travis - Shannon - 11-01-2016

Girls an sometimes young women rely on giggling and giddiness to express their attraction and interest and get your attention. Then around 23 at the latest they stop doing this and opt for other more mature ways to express themselves.

It's a 100% sure sign that they want you and want you to come get them, if they're doing it enough. When it strikes you as ridiculous, it's ON.

RE: DMSI v2.5 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 11-04-2016

-----------------