Subliminal Talk
DMSI v2.5 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI v2.5 Journal (/Thread-DMSI-v2-5-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - chaosvrgn - 09-26-2016

(09-26-2016, 05:07 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 05:01 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 04:38 PM)CatMan Wrote: I hope V3 can do more.

A little bird told me the surprise for V3 - it will be called, "DCMSI - Developing Catman's Maximum Sexual Irresitibility!"

Sounds good to me, pal. Then I can be the one spamming likes for my post about trouts suctioning onto my johnson, haha! It'll be glorious.

I can't wait for V3, imo V2.4 has done what it can do, feels like a bit of a plateau for awhile now. Time for some more quirples, lol.

That's what I thought, man. Then another wave of resistance slapped the shit out of me for the last two days. I think it's just working through a lot of stuff.

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 09-26-2016

-------------

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 09-29-2016

-------------

--------------

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - bits - 09-29-2016

Awesome results Smile

Are you still noticing a difference in the reactions of women based on ages? It seems more younger women were intimidated by the aura but older women mostly responded favorably, is that still the case?

---------------

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 10-01-2016

[--------------

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 10-03-2016

-----------

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Shannon - 10-03-2016

(10-03-2016, 06:21 PM)Travis Wrote: Insight into Autopilot:

I now expect attention and interest from people wherever I go. This change took hold without my awareness.. I no longer remember girls that don't show interest. I know some girls don't IOI, but it seems I am no longer encoding these experiences into my memory.

To elaborate, I can recall women with no IOI, but vaguely. I can't remember anything specific like hair color, if she was people, short/tall, etc. I don't know how often it happens. I only remember hot girls that give me attention and thats happening several times a day now.

Could this be the v2.4 surprise Shannon was talking about?

No, that's you focusing on women who further toe program goal. The surprise was revealed a while ago, and it is the inclusion of P3 technology.

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 10-03-2016

(............)

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 10-04-2016

-------------

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Benjamin - 10-05-2016

You'll level up in no time in the charisma department and be able to add more perks on your pipboy!

Haha, love the new avatar.

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 10-05-2016

-------------

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Benjamin - 10-05-2016

Quote:In FO4 Your character actually sounds way more confident at charisma 10 vs charisma 1. Pretty cool detail.

Though for me, Elder Scrolls > Fallout

Interesting, I had my charisma pretty high to start so I didn't notice that.

I love Skyrim, and also got addicted to Oblivion. But Elder Scrolls online was a horrible, horrible steamy terd. Taking something like Skyrim and trying to put it into a mmo type game completely ruins it, with the old boring quests, the monsers randomly appearing out of thin air in front of you, same old generic crap in most mmo's.

As for Fallout vs Elder Scrolls. Don't make me choose! Tongue

I played the first games of both. Fallout 1 and 2 and the first Elder Scrolls game. I just checked and it was from 94.