Subliminal Talk
DMSI V2.3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI V2.3 (/Thread-DMSI-V2-3)

Pages: 1 2

DMSI V2.3 - Duke.Togo - 08-25-2016

Hi Everyone,

I have been lurking these forums for a long time reading about everyone's experiences with the subliminals.

2 days ago I decided to try it for myself. I have used subliminals before with minor success and I have used other brain entrainment programs. Though I have not been active anything for at least 6 months. So, fresh brain to test on.

I decided to try this one, first because it was an experimental and hey, what's life without a little experimentation.

A little about me. I'm in my 40's now, I have enjoyed a lot of experiences and I generally keep a pretty positive outlook on life. At least, I try to take the glass half full approach.

I consider myself fortunate for what I have, and what I have been able to experience.

Anyway, onto my experiences regarding the past two days.

The first night, I ran the trickling stream for about two hours, however I couldn't sleep, and so I shut it off. I started again in the morning for another hour and then walked around work like a zombie.

Last night I played all three recordings straight, while plugged into my headphones. I slept better and was OK today. I have been hungrier than usual these past two days, and today I smoked up a storm (I quit many moons ago, but today I felt a bit cavalier). I'm paying for it now. But I got it out of my system.

I also got raged a bit when some guy I was with made a cocky statement towards me. It was seriously uncharacteristic of me. I hit a bar also, and while I saw some women showing IOI's, I was not interested in the least bit in any of them.

It was a mixed feeling of "you're not good enough for me" and "I'm too tired to play".

I have to be honest, I'm wiped out. Also had headaches on both days, had to pop two excedrins today to ease the dull ache and focus in my meetings.

I felt bad about the rage later in the evening when I calmed down a bit.

Again, I'm new to Shannon's subs, and to this community. I did view a lot of the user journals and saw that my experiences haven't been unique, which is actually really comforting.

I did do one thing tonight that was very uncharacteristic of me. I sat down on the train and made small talk with a gorgeous Latina.

It didn't go anywhere and she blew me off, but it was the fact that I did it, that was interesting for me. Fun.

My first post isn't very detailed because I'm typing this out from a phone (not fun for long messages).

I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who posts here - first for giving me the push I needed to take the dive and also sharing your experiences. It sort of prepared me for what I have been feeling.

I will continue posting my updates as often as I can. I'm exhausted and I feel like I need three days of sleep. But this is exciting for me.

Shannon, I will try to provide you some detailed reports. I have a fairly virgin brain as a test subject, and perhaps that can be helpful in giving you results on how it affects someone who is using this as a first sub.

I wish everyone an amazing journey with this sub.

Best,

Duke

RE: DMSI V2.3 - RTBoss - 08-25-2016

(08-25-2016, 06:30 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: Hi Everyone,

I have been lurking these forums for a long time reading about everyone's experiences with the subliminals.

2 days ago I decided to try it for myself. I have used subliminals before with minor success and I have used other brain entrainment programs. Though I have not been active anything for at least 6 months. So, fresh brain to test on.

I decided to try this one, first because it was an experimental and hey, what's life without a little experimentation.

A little about me. I'm in my 40's now, I have enjoyed a lot of experiences and I generally keep a pretty positive outlook on life. At least, I try to take the glass half full approach.

I consider myself fortunate for what I have, and what I have been able to experience.

The first night, I ran the trickling stream for about two hours, however I couldn't sleep, and so I shut it off. I started again in the morning for another hour and then walked around work like a zombie.

Last night I played all three recordings straight, while plugged into my headphones. I slept better and was OK today. I have been hungrier than usual these past two days, and today I smoked up a storm (I quit many moons ago, but today I felt a bit cavalier). I'm paying for it now. But I got it out of my system.

I also got raged a bit when some guy I was with made a cocky statement towards me. It was seriously uncharacteristic of me. I hit a bar also, and while I saw some women showing IOI's, I was not interested in the least bit in any of them.

It was a mixed feeling of "you're not good enough for me" and "I'm too tired to play".

I have to be honest, I'm wiped out. Also had headaches on both days, had to pop two excedrins today to ease the dull ache and focus in my meetings.

Again, I'm new to Shannon's subs, and to this community. I did view a lot of the user journals and saw that my experiences haven't been unique, which is actually really comforting.

I did do one thing tonight that was very uncharacteristic of me. I sat down on the train and made small talk with a gorgeous Latina.

It didn't go anywhere and she blew me off, but it was the fact that I did it, that was interesting for me. Fun.

My first post isn't very detailed because I'm typing this out from a phone (not fun for long messages).

I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who posts here - first for giving me the push I needed to take the dive and also sharing your experiences. It sort of prepared me for what I have been feeling.

I will continue posting my updates as often as I can. I'm exhausted and I feel like I need three days of sleep. But this is exciting for me.

Shannon, I will try to provide you some detailed reports. I have a fairly virgin brain as a test subject, and perhaps that can be helpful in giving you results on how it affects someone who is using this as a first sub.

Best,

Duke

Welcome, Duke!

RE: DMSI V2.3 - Duke.Togo - 08-25-2016

(08-25-2016, 06:54 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-25-2016, 06:30 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: Hi Everyone,

Best,

Duke

Welcome, Duke!

RTBoss, Thank You Brother! Looking forward to swapping stories with you in the near future!

RE: DMSI V2.3 - Duke.Togo - 08-25-2016

One last point for tonight before I call it a day, while as I mentioned in my first post, I smoked up a chimney today, and again, got it out of my system, I couldn't drink alcohol. I tried a few different drinks and I managed to pain stakingly get through 2 of them.

I did come home and pop a vitamin today after many months, body feels like it's going to need more of them in the coming weeks.

RE: DMSI V2.3 - thor2014 - 08-25-2016

Duke looking foreward to hearing more on your adventures keep us all posted.

RE: DMSI V2.3 - Shannon - 08-25-2016

Welcome, and thanks for helping us test!

RE: DMSI V2.3 - Duke.Togo - 08-26-2016

(08-25-2016, 08:34 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Duke looking foreward to hearing more on your adventures keep us all posted.

Thank You Brother for the warm welcome!

(08-25-2016, 08:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: Welcome, and thanks for helping us test!

Shannon, it's my pleasure, and Thank You for making this product for me to even test with!

Day 3

A few interesting things to note regarding my third day on this sub. Let me get those out of the way, as it is the most outstanding observations for me, and then I will get to the details of the day.

1 - I have lost 1 and a half pounds over the past 3 days. Now this could simply be due to the fact that my sleep patterns have been a bit out of whack, but I did think it was interesting. Especially since I have been eating three times as much as I normally do - especially today.

2 - I have amazing focus - AMAZING FOCUS! Once I get into a task, especially when I was at work today, I was in my task. I haven't been this productive in a few weeks, and it was just seamless.

3 - Physical recovery has been interesting for me. I thought I would be paying for it today with my lungs, since I went on a smoking binge yesterday after not smoking for a very long time. Nothing. No waking up this morning feeling like hell, no chest pains, no next morning nicotine breath. Nothing...

On top of which, I was able to run up and down stairs, speed walk across the city (I live in NYC), and just generally function as if nothing happened at all yesterday. Also, not a single urge to smoke today. Again, it was like I had to get something out of my system yesterday, and now that it's out, it's out.

Now onto the general details of the day. I played the US for six hours last night while I slept. I woke up this morning with a typical groggy feeling as to the first day (thankfully it's Friday), got on the train and was already starving first thing in the morning.

I typically don't ever eat breakfast, but the last 2 or so days, I've been progressively eating more food.

Anyway, I listened to the Masked Ocean sub on the hour long train ride to work, and at some point while on the train, I got really horny. I mean, full on hard horny. I also didn't care that I was sporting one so early and that it was clearly visible.

By the time I got into the office however, that feeling subsided. I got straight into working, and had amazing focus on my job - which is when everyone decided to stop by and talk. And talk my co-workers did. I felt like I was emotionally vomited on. I had to politely excuse myself after a few minutes, because, I really just wanted to get back to work. If nothing else, just the focus that I get from this sub is worth its weight in gold!

I didn't notice much in the way of women or anything else while at the office.

The walk after work, I was again on what I could only call predator mode. I did get several IOI's from women - women walking down steps and onto the train platform would catch my eyes, women walking through the subway station who caught my eye would come closer to me, women on the streets would brush against me. But I was also, again, very obviously targeting at that point. That died down as well.

I later went to a bar for a friends birthday bash, and while I didn't stay long, I had a pretty good time and was much more social today. Just social at the bash, wasn't purposely trying to step to any of the girls at the party - I prefer to keep those lines drawn when it comes to close friends of mine and any female friends they have. I don't like bringing drama to my friendships - that's just a personal preference.

Afterwards I was waiting on the platform for a train, and I was lost in my thoughts and staring into space. There were two women that happened to be in my peripheral vision, and one of the women kept looking at me. I didn't think anything of it, they weren't my type, and again, I was just kind of in my own mental zone - they could have been wallpaper for all I cared.

Anyway, one of the women says something to the other woman and suddenly ushers her away from my view. It was at that point that I had a rage build up in me. It was a mix of "Do you really think you're that attractive that I was staring at you longingly?" with "You are nowhere near my standards, and the fact that you did that tells me how stupid you actually are!"

That led to a few minutes of me realizing, I really, really don't care for women beyond just a nice distraction for a few hours. This feeling has been a part of me for a long time, it's nothing new, but it was really amplified today and further cemented why I personally would never get into another relationship with a woman again. A casual sexual relationship - no problem, as long as I can keep a rotation - but not an emotionally exclusive relationship.

Now, again, these are personal preferences for me - I have several friends who are in amazing relationships with wonderful women and I think it's incredible to have that. I myself in the past have had some beautiful relationships with women. But, as I've gotten older, I long ago realized I personally didn't like having to answer to someone, or be responsible to another person to the point of having to consider them when making all of my decisions. Friends, I will go to the ends of the earth for. But, a girlfriend - it never settled with me.

Anyway, as I got the train ride home and mentally went through those emotions, it passed and I settled down again.

I did have a headache again today, but that didn't come till the evening.

I apologize if I over- detailed this entry - I just wanted to clarify some of my existing feelings so that as I progress with the sub, I'll be able to more accurately detail what is new or changed from what I have felt for a long time.

Loving reading everyone else's journals as well!

Duke

RE: DMSI V2.3 - Benjamin - 08-27-2016

Quote:1 - I have lost 1 and a half pounds over the past 3 days. Now this could simply be due to the fact that my sleep patterns have been a bit out of whack, but I did think it was interesting. Especially since I have been eating three times as much as I normally do - especially today.

I'm not sure that would happen much just from sleeping patterns.

This is intersesting though, a few have reported it. It makes me a little more interested in DMSI, though i'm really interested already after E2.

But the downfall of always eating more even if you're losing bodyfat because of the aura is that being so addicted to food in the past it may become a habit.

E2 is leading me to eat less, even cut down protein shakes and such. I was panicking a little as it's made the gym hard. But I actually took photos today, I don't look quite as 'big' but I think I look a little more ripped which I had no idea.

But the idea of getting more ripped while maintaining muscle mass hopefully while getting a sexually attractive aura is hard to resist!

RE: DMSI V2.3 - Duke.Togo - 08-27-2016

(08-27-2016, 04:42 AM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:1 - I have lost 1 and a half pounds over the past 3 days. Now this could simply be due to the fact that my sleep patterns have been a bit out of whack, but I did think it was interesting. Especially since I have been eating three times as much as I normally do - especially today.

I'm not sure that would happen much just from sleeping patterns.

This is intersesting though, a few have reported it. It makes me a little more interested in DMSI, though i'm really interested already after E2.

But the downfall of always eating more even if you're losing bodyfat because of the aura is that being so addicted to food in the past it may become a habit.

E2 is leading me to eat less, even cut down protein shakes and such. I was panicking a little as it's made the gym hard. But I actually took photos today, I don't look quite as 'big' but I think I look a little more ripped which I had no idea.

But the idea of getting more ripped while maintaining muscle mass hopefully while getting a sexually attractive aura is hard to resist!

I'm on Day 4 today of the sub, and will give a detailed report later today - what I have found today however, with regards to food is that, while I am still hungry - it's not as bad as yesterday. The food addiction is tapering down a bit more.

I had the same concerns by evening time last night, regarding food addiction. I normally don't eat that much - primarily two meals a day (I have for a long time done the 16/8 fast).

My workouts have been also somewhat affected, but I believe that had more to do with the sleep patterns, as I was too tired physically to push myself.

I'll have a better idea of things by next week, and can provide you with a more detailed feedback of how I feel, sleep, and what my eating schedule becomes.

But all in all, I really like this sub. It's making me more mentally aware - logical, I'd say even clinical. The emotional aspects are dying down a bit which I like.

How is E2 working for you in general - from who you were before you started to who you have become now? What do you feel is the biggest change that has occurred?

Day 4

Two things came from today's observations.

1 - My eating is slowing down a bit - I'm still hungry, but not as hungry or eating as frequently. That could also be because I have been home literally all day.

2 - I am exhausted. Physically more tired than I have been in a very, very long time.

I ran DMSI, trickling for about 6 hours last night while I slept. I finally woke up at 7AM, took the headphones out of my ears, and went back to bed for another 2 and a half hours.

Had a quick 10AM work meeting with my team about a project that we are wrapping up, checked out everyone else's journals to read progress and post - again, something I have never done in the past is be active on a forum before. This was an interesting change.

I also ate a PB&J sandwich and that was it for the food consumption.

And then around 1PM, I passed out on my couch until about 3:45. Woke up starving, cooked an omelette and had it with some bean salad.

Mentally I find myself thinking in a more clinical way than I had previously. The devil is in the details sort of thing. This was something I had always wanted for myself - to be detail oriented, but I never had the patience for it. Now I find myself being able to focus enough to get the details down. Again, this aspect of DMSI has been amazing for me.

Onto something a little more interesting. There was a woman that I had been attracted to for some time in the past - she's an actress. I tried a few times previously to game her, and other than exchanging a few e-mails, nothing came from it really.

She e-mails me today and asks me for coffee or lunch. She even mentions in the e-mail that it was quite sudden, but she wanted to speak with me about doing a project.

So, Tuesday I'll be sitting with her for coffee.

I am also running the ocean masked track now as I write this, and for the very first time, I actually feel really hot. This is something that other posters had mentioned previously, but I hadn't felt it as much. Right now, I am totally feeling that.

Headache is less today, though still slightly there.

RE: DMSI V2.3 - Benjamin - 08-27-2016

Quote:I'm on Day 4 today of the sub, and will give a detailed report later today - what I have found today however, with regards to food is that, while I am still hungry - it's not as bad as yesterday. The food addiction is tapering down a bit more.

I had the same concerns by evening time last night, regarding food addiction. I normally don't eat that much - primarily two meals a day (I have for a long time done the 16/8 fast).

My workouts have been also somewhat affected, but I believe that had more to do with the sleep patterns, as I was too tired physically to push myself.

I'll have a better idea of things by next week, and can provide you with a more detailed feedback of how I feel, sleep, and what my eating schedule becomes.

But all in all, I really like this sub. It's making me more mentally aware - logical, I'd say even clinical. The emotional aspects are dying down a bit which I like.

How is E2 working for you in general - from who you were before you started to who you have become now? What do you feel is the biggest change that has occurred?

I do the same with IF, so mainly like 2 meals a day. But I eat a little bit through the day like a protein bar or yoghurt.

Hmm, I know my workouts are affected now i'm eating less but tiredness definately does make a big difference.

Well, E2 is very subtle. For atleast a month I was swearing nothing was happening and some of the things feel more natural but I can only attribute it to E2.

Though it's subtle it seems to be making good progress on things that I wasn't before. The most obvious is self expression and finally saying things i've really wanted to say and haven't. AM did some of that but not like this.

It's funny now that you say that it's hard to tell you. But it's done a fair bit. The other thing is a definite lessening in guilt, shame and fear. Those were big things, aswell as trauma holding me back from the full expression of AM and WM.

(08-27-2016, 05:22 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:I'm on Day 4 today of the sub, and will give a detailed report later today - what I have found today however, with regards to food is that, while I am still hungry - it's not as bad as yesterday. The food addiction is tapering down a bit more.

I do the same with IF, so mainly like 2 meals a day. But I eat a little bit through the day like a protein bar or yoghurt.

Hmm, I know my workouts are affected now i'm eating less but tiredness definately does make a big difference.

Well, E2 is very subtle. For atleast a month I was swearing nothing was happening and some of the things feel more natural but I can only attribute it to E2.

Though it's subtle it seems to be making good progress on things that I wasn't before. The most obvious is self expression and finally saying things i've really wanted to say and haven't. AM did some of that but not like this.

It's funny now that you say that it's hard to tell you. But it's done a fair bit. The other thing is a definite lessening in guilt, shame and fear. Those were big things, aswell as trauma holding me back from the full expression of AM and WM.

It's interesting that you mention the changes in E2 were subtle. With DMSI v2.3, I can basically feel the change occurring and at the same time, I can't really recall who I was prior to the change.

It almost does a cleanse - actually, eradication of sorts and replaces it with something new. I think that's why a lot of the people who have been doing this sub have had such polarizing experiences in terms of what they thought the sub would do versus what happened over the first few days.

I also need to backtrack on the food comment. I was holding down on the food, but, this sub zaps you of everything to the point where you have to constantly eat more. I felt so drained a few hours back and once I started putting the food in, it helped.

I'll weigh myself tomorrow morning to see how the weight is looking. I'll be surprised if I lost any more weight.

As I'm close to the end of my day now, I gotta tell you that several other emotions popped up. Namely, that I am getting some resistance to the sub and I almost feel like quitting. I won't of course, I am going to power through this. But this sub does take its toll. In a way that nothing else I have ever experienced before does.