Subliminal Talk
I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 (/Thread-I-Ain-t-Happy-Unless-EVERYBODY-S-F-CKIN-DMSI-v2-3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - JJ54 - 08-20-2016

Mine is available as well. Unfortunately, my computer decided to crash tonight so I got to reboot it before I can download on my iPod lol.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-20-2016

Ben just announced that he switched the files. We're live! Which means, I'll get to run it tonight as I sleep. Which means... I'm announcing my first v2.3 target area.

In typical "chaosvrgn fashion," it wouldn't be enough to run v2.3 and kick it at the mall. Nope. I'm busting this baby in...

at church. For the first time in about ten years, I'm going to church with my parents.

Now tell me what ya gonna do
When it ain't nowhere to run
When judgment comes for you
When judgement comes for you
Now tell me what ya gonna do
When it ain't nowhere to hide
When judgment comes for you
Cause it's gonna come for you

Yeah, K-Train -- I took it back to Bone Thugs for that one. Wink

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Bookstacks DC737 - 08-20-2016

Lmfao, the first DMSI miracle begins:

I have a really old laptop with a weak battery that lasts about 20 mins on a full charge. To DL DMSI I have to go to a coffee shop with wifi and pray my laptop doesn't die before the download finishes.

Start the download, Battery says 75% with 12 mins left, at about half the size of the .zip.

Get a phone call, look again and somehow the battery level is reading 100% and the download is going steadyTongue

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - apollolux - 08-20-2016

@chaosvrgn - I missed the third match pics before you took them down, I look forward to you finding out if she's your cup o' tea or coffee!

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - K-Train - 08-20-2016

HAHAHAHA!!! Oh man, that Bone-Thugs N' Harmony song really takes me back man. CV if you manage to bang a girl you meet from church make sure you hit her with that old Trey Songz line: "I know we bout to sin but your body is a blessing". Tongue

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-20-2016

(08-20-2016, 09:59 PM)apollolux Wrote: @chaosvrgn - I missed the third match pics before you took them down, I look forward to you finding out if she's your cup o' tea or coffee!

EDIT: Remember, please remove pictures from replies! Thnx!

I REALLY want to get in this one.

I was literally waiting to run v2.3 overnight just to see if any acute effects emerged that would help my online game. So, gonna wait until tomorrow afternoon to chat with her, see if I can pull a Thursday date with her. Saturday, I'm meeting up with this chick that I've already hooked up with -- "A" -- who I banged in the back of my car.

Then I gotta slow down, spending too much money, haha. I wanna go all out for the Kanye concert.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Raykon - 08-20-2016

LOL can't wait to hear if anything happens at the church. That's a very reserved environment I imagine. I've only been to church once when I was 10.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Shannon - 08-20-2016

In my experience you find two types of female in a church. They represent the extreme poles of response concerning sex. Either there's no way you will ever get them to do it or they're just dying to deal with their repressed sexuality. In the letter type tends to be the most freaky in bed or wherever you happen to be at the time. I would not be a bit surprised if chaos comes back with a pretty scary story of how he got gang raped.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-21-2016

Initial thoughts and quick update before church:

Ended up doing about five loops. Couldn't hit seven for reasons I'll explain later.

@ 43 minutes, extreme euphoria and calmness (just like v1)

Passed out soon after that. Woke up two hours later. STARVING. Without questioning what I was doing, I ran to my kid's snack box and grabbed a fudge round, scarfed it down, opened a bottle of Honest Juice for Kids, guzzled it down, hopped back in bed and passed out. rofl.

Had a paranoid moment that Shannon gave us the placebo, my palms were sweaty, knees weak, arms were heavy. That's some clever resistance there, subconscious. Now STFU so I can bend a broad over the pew.

Woke up feeling ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. First thing I did -- look in the mirror, saw new muscle development from all the boxing training. Thought to myself, "d*mn you a good looking brotha." Feels like the world is more "concrete" today. Living in the moment. Head isn't in the future or past.

Put some clothes on, went to the gas station. The clerk -- who I know from middle school -- wouldn't even look at me. Like a pheromone overdose, complete ghosting. Screw 'em. He lucky I don't bang his MILF-y @$$ mama.

Got to my parents house. My mother comments my outfit, says I look amazing in black. Guys, I'm wearing a longsleeve dress t-shirt, dress pants and a black Kangol. Nothing fancy. Nothing meriting a compliment. NO MOM. YOU CAN'T HAVE DA D. Honestly, I don't think that's how she's perceiving the aura, lol. It was more like, "I'm so proud to have a son like you." Admiration. Thank you, Shannon. Thanks a lot for not making us attract our parents, because that'd be totes weird.

Brother's girlfriend lights up when I walk in. She literally busts into a huge smile and gives one of those tiny Hitler waves where he'd throw his hand up really fast. I ran and hid because that's just not happening. I know ya'll thinking I'm an immoral f*ck, but that's a little too far.

Anyway, heading out the door now. Will see what happens then and write a much better initial thoughts report.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-21-2016

So. v2.3 is interesting.

I don't quite know what to make of this yet. There's something going on below the surface...

Initial, Day One Observations:
* The aura isn't as blatant as v1's, YET. I suspect that this aura will grow stronger the longer you run it. I'd imagine the goal phrasing is more complicated, may take the subconscious longer to process and hone this. I'm looking forward to where it'll be in a few weeks.

* The INTERNAL state-shifting tech is totally on point. Wow. Calm. Collected. Totally focused. And interestingly enough, completely detached from the target goal of sex. It's almost like you're being guided into a state where you're not pushing for sex, but would easily welcome it if the opportunity manifested. Because you're not being needy, or pushing for the goal, things naturally flow in that direction.

* The state shifting was at 115% while running the sub. After I stopped it, it seemed like I lost a bit of euphoria.

* No hunger games. Then again, I took B-Vitamins and some other supplements this morning.

* No dreams. No fatigue upon waking up.

Church Experience:
'kay, I was getting AMOGGED by all the old pimps and players there. Seriously. One of the deacons told me to take my hat off. The women immediately jumped to my defense. Said the hat was perfectly okay. I was wearing a black Kangol, not a fitted cap or snapback or anything. Not wanting to start a fight (believe it or not, I'm actually conflict-avoidant unless you violate one of my principles, then it's logic cookie time), I took the hat off and went by my way.

A bunch of old grannies kept smiling at me and finding reasons to talk and touch me. One woman asked me to hand her some Kleenex. When I did, she said "well, thank you baby..." and rubbed my shoulders and giving me the "boy, cum and help grandmama get her groove back" eyes.

Most of the women there were quite unattractive. I was very disappointed. HOWEVER, there was one chick that was stunning. Well, her body was. Face, not so great, but I would've loved to get a-hold of them butt cheeks and just motorboat 'em like thhhiwiwiwowppwpwpwp. You know?

She was the master of ceremonies, running the service. It's a smaller church, so we kept locking eyes. She'd smile and then started acting coy and shy (body language-wise). She talked about how she had just graduated high school and was on her way to college in a few days.

For DMSI's sake, I told myself she was 18 and it'd be okay. I was thinking -- that's the one. I'm gonna bend you over the pew and blow bubbles up your bootyhole with my d*ck.

After service, I walked over to her, introduced myself. THEN, the damn pastor spots me and RUSHES over to cock block. Like, he was seriously like, "what ya'll talkin' about? College? I can help you with that." All I could do is laugh. Then he started talking about how he's watched her grow up into such an amazing woman. I was thinking, lol bro -- you gonna lose your oneitis to either me, or a WHOOLLLLE slew of big pipe, cock-as-a-jackhammer carrying brothas once she gets to her college (it's an HBCU). The funny thing was her body language toward him vs. me. When I spoke to her, she was giggling, completely open and giving me the duchenne smile. When he walked up, she SHUT DOWN. Crossed legs. Crossed arms. Leaning away. It was hilarious.

The next part of the conversation would break rule #4, so I'll omit most of it. Basically, he said that I should never put a hat on in church (because I had put it back on) and I pointed out that a supposed omnipotent, omniscient creator of the universe wouldn't give a damn about chaosvrgn's hat. Went a bit further, but like I said, I'll leave it there.

All-in-all, interesting experience. I'm curious to see how the aura grows in the future and what great adventures will happen once I expose it to a much wider and diverse set of targets.

Update on the women:
#1 and #2 are disqualified. #1 was bitchy, #2 is boring. Haven't messaged #3 yet, but new potentials have shown up. Will post soon.

EDIT: I'm also having the strong urge to drink some alcohol. =x

Just stopped by two different stores. In both places, the female clerks refused to look up at me. Wouldn't open up even the tiniest bit when I started cracking jokes. I'm either resisting (and thus become invisible) or the aura is overwhelming them.

I doubt it's the former because I feel super happy and content. I hope it's not the latter because that's not a frame I think I can work with. I liked the blatant, "I'm gonna creepily stare into your eyes" aura of v1.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Shannon - 08-21-2016

You couldn't see the bitchy coming by reading her face?

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Sickologist - 08-21-2016

The aura is overwhelming them. I had both smiles and people being uncomfortable today. Apparently, not everybody feels secure around a sexy ass motherf*cker.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - kenpachi - 08-21-2016

I ran 2 loops and noticed this while I was out too. I blamed it on the hangover but maybe it was aura. No one could look me in the eye, it was noticeable.

Disclaimer: my results aren't valid until the 23rd