Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - chaosvrgn - 08-26-2016

(08-26-2016, 12:08 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

It seems there are 2 distinct reactions I'm getting from men:

1) The ones who seem agitated, nervous, submissive, and/or squirrelly.

2) The ones who are very friendly and polite.

Also, there seems to be now that women are reacting "better" towards me, but still unusual.

1) When I talked to a few women today, they engaged with me as they probably would any man. Friendly. Kind. But they didn't seem to want to hang around me. (On v2.2 some were like glue.)

2) One sales woman approached me after a co-worker had already helped me. (I thought that was a bit odd.) She stayed and was engaging and helpful and enthusiastic. But then at what felt like a random point, she just left. As she walked away, all I could think about was "Weren't you just in the middle of a paragraph?" Again, odd because it's like she interrupted herself and just left like it was a totally natural and normal thing to do... but it wasn't because she was explaining something to me and then just cut herself short and left.

A lot of people are starting to notice increased female attraction around Day 6 and while using a little less loops.

Interesting.

You should start a journal -- you have some pretty good observations.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - sushi521 - 08-26-2016

Shannon, I was thinking if DMSI could be used like a success sub. In Think and Grow Rich Napoleon Hill talks about how you can redirect sexual energy towards achieving success and wealth, since sexual desire is such a strong force. DMSI is aimed at creating strong, irresistible sexual energy, so if you use it towards achieving success and wealth, wouldn't it be really powerful?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Steven - 08-26-2016

@chaosvrgn

Thanks for the input. I just might start a journal. If I do, I would definitely want you commenting in my journal section because I appreciate your insights and dedication.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - fibonacciw - 08-26-2016

Shannon I have a question. In v2.3 do you have anything in the script to do with teeth? If so I have an interesting experience while listening to the sub today.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Steven - 08-28-2016

1) So today I was having a sandwich made and the woman making it was avoiding looking at me. I gave her a compliment and she gave me a bland reply. Then I got to the cashier. She didn't look at me. I made a comment or two. She ignored it. Was she so rigidly stuck in doing her job that she didn't even hear me? So I thought about what SargeMaximus said about just go up and talk to women who are ignoring or avoiding me (that's a paraphrase of the general idea, I think). So I did. I waited until she was refilling the condiment station and I decided I needed some condiments.

I asked her about an employee I hadn't seen for awhile. She said she knew who he was and how he was working elsewhere etc. She kept talking and was engaged in that she kept talking with me until I was done talking with her... But the whole conversation she couldn't stand still. She seemed to vacillate between looking at me and doing her job of refilling. There was no one around to judge her or get her into trouble. She looked nervous! Wide eyes. Forced stiff smile. A rigid hahaha of laughter once or twice.

She didn't look like she was sexually aroused or attracted, she looked nervous-scared-freaked out-fearful. I couldn't understand why. I was relaxed and calm. Slight genuine smile. Calm voice. The only message I was sending was “I feel at home here and curious about your fellow employee”.

2) I've had another “magnet” experience perhaps. I was waiting in line at a grocery story and a woman who works there who has checked me out a few times in the past went to walk back to her station and ended up walking in my line and almost ran into me. Before she almost ran into me, she said to her self “Ooops. Wrong way.” and she turned around and walked in the correct direction to her station.

Your input would be appreciated, Shannon...

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Steven - 08-28-2016

Shannon,

I'm not sure what I'm experiencing on v2.3 but I'll do my best to describe it.

1) Did you put reality shifting or identity statements in here? I keep feeling like I'm living in someone else's life. I'm having thoughts randomly cross my mind like “Where are all the women? Where is all the sex? This just isn't how things are supposed to be.” I feel like I'm in the wrong parallel universe. This is a feeling I've never had before.

2) I'm feeling distressed because I don't know how to make my external reality conform to my internal expectations. This experience feels overwhelming at times.

3) I feel like the internal expectations are possible but feel confused because where are they and why haven't they manifested?

4) I've noticed men are reacting a lot like women in that they go into lock down mode (they'll interact superficially but have a poker face and are emotionally disengaged). Or they'll be nervous, or they'll blush. Men are less likely to act just relaxed and friendly around me, as they used to before DMSI. Women also seem more avoidant too, although some are starting to warm up to me. However, I was getting consistent arousal and attraction 3 weeks ago. Now I'm getting inconsistent attraction and uncertain levels of arousal. Some women will even keep themselves at arm's length around me. Literally, I'd have to extend my arm all the way to have my finger tips touch their shoulders. Some refuse to stand next to me or less than 4 feet from me. That's unusual for me. Usually women seem to feel comfortable standing closer to me before v2.3.

5) I want to go out more but don't know where to go. I feel like I'm constantly looking for sexual partners and uncertain where to find suitable ones.

6) The women I were interested in a month ago I'm either no longer interested in OR they seem to have disappeared. This has happened repeatedly. I've noticed this has been happening almost in some sort of cycle as I've been doing this DSMI series.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Vincent_Vega - 08-29-2016

(08-26-2016, 12:14 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 12:08 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

It seems there are 2 distinct reactions I'm getting from men:

1) The ones who seem agitated, nervous, submissive, and/or squirrelly.

2) The ones who are very friendly and polite.

Also, there seems to be now that women are reacting "better" towards me, but still unusual.

1) When I talked to a few women today, they engaged with me as they probably would any man. Friendly. Kind. But they didn't seem to want to hang around me. (On v2.2 some were like glue.)

2) One sales woman approached me after a co-worker had already helped me. (I thought that was a bit odd.) She stayed and was engaging and helpful and enthusiastic. But then at what felt like a random point, she just left. As she walked away, all I could think about was "Weren't you just in the middle of a paragraph?" Again, odd because it's like she interrupted herself and just left like it was a totally natural and normal thing to do... but it wasn't because she was explaining something to me and then just cut herself short and left.

A lot of people are starting to notice increased female attraction around Day 6 and while using a little less loops.

Interesting.

You should start a journal -- you have some pretty good observations.

Really? Thought 7 loops are optimal?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - RisingSon - 08-29-2016

So far Shannon has been kissed on the neck and only when it involved a monetary exchange?

It seems we are backsliding or the vast majority of American women really are whores!

All jokes aside, I was recently reading The Book of Bonecrker which is enough to red-pill any man into insanity. In it, his analysis points to one of the major problems with modern chicks is their general lack of respect for men. Perhaps adding a greater sense of respect (for oneself and from others) would eliminate all the female panty flashing and other objectification of the user, instead having them comply to your sexual needs and AUTHORITY.

Heck, I'd even wager that I could get more action (if I was actually trying) here on my third run of AM6 than you guys on your gender-neutral, please everyone, become the toy and victim of female sexual intimidation through stare-downs and painfully obvious panty flashes wussy sub. Wink

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Steven - 08-29-2016

@RisingSon

I was just thinking yesterday of adding aspects to the aura like respect, openness, trust, romance, and fun.

Right on about the respect part! Perhaps that's part of the IT factor.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Dzemoo - 08-29-2016

(08-29-2016, 05:40 AM)RisingSon Wrote: So far Shannon has been kissed on the neck and only when it involved a monetary exchange?

It seems we are backsliding or the vast majority of American women really are whores!

All jokes aside, I was recently reading The Book of Bonecrker which is enough to red-pill any man into insanity. In it, his analysis points to one of the major problems with modern chicks is their general lack of respect for men. Perhaps adding a greater sense of respect (for oneself and from others) would eliminate all the female panty flashing and other objectification of the user, instead having them comply to your sexual needs and AUTHORITY.

Heck, I'd even wager that I could get more action (if I was actually trying) here on my third run of AM6 than you guys on your gender-neutral, please everyone, become the toy and victim of female sexual intimidation through stare-downs and painfully obvious panty flashes wussy sub. Wink

i see your point

@Boozy32

I can relate! Some things about the world seem so clear yet so alien.

Shannon,

What are you thoughts about the results Chaosvrgn and I are getting. There are remarkable parallels and they are happening at about the same exposure time with the new program. From what I've read, we've both got solid experiences with women, good social skills, high intelligence, understanding IOIs, etc. So I'm thinking something is going on with the sub... but what?

Since the script should be much the same from v2.2 as v2.3 it seems odd that at least 2 of us are getting these sorts of results. I wish I had a solution or some deep insights. All I can say is that whatever Chaosvrgn is reporting in his most recent post I've read is right on! In fact, I posted about similar things the night before he posted his.

Is this the big storm before a huge reality shift to mega-awesome results?

Could there be something recorded wrong in the script? Like one word was not said just right?

What does your model say?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - thor2014 - 08-29-2016

Steven its only been a few days into DMSI 2.3 and I am feeling alot of rage inside me. The rage seems to stem from not knowing where to find the right sexual partner. Its almost like I feel hopeless and lost when it comes to dating. Why the hell am feeling that now ? yet was cool and laid back on 2.2 seems odd I didnt give a toss about women.

@thor2014

You just summed up a number of my feelings. Believe me, you're NOT crazy. There is something going on. I just don't know what... transition period? Scripting issue? I don't know. I'm keeping an open mind.

For your reading...

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-129283.html#pid129283