Subliminal Talk
Churchill needs your advice - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Churchill needs your advice (/Thread-Churchill-needs-your-advice)

Churchill needs your advice - Churchill - 08-07-2016

Hey guys!

So it's my first post, and I hope I will have wonderful testimonies to post in the future.

So I really need a push in my life to approach women and girls I find attractive everywhere that I go. I'm really not sure exactly why the idea of just stopping a girl or walking up to her in a public setting to at least banter with her a bit just seems 100 percent not feasible for me, but after reading the great Mr. Shannon's interview, I feel like I just might get things handled here, and loosen myself enough to take action.

I don't really have a job or anything like that, so I'm pretty much only capable of affording the low priced tapes like the OVAA "Overcome Approach Anxiety For Men (4G – Type B)" which costs $24. I wanna just buy this straight up and start running it but I have been told that I should only purchase OVAA if I just need a push to approach women, but that my constant inaction in the presence of women I find attractive may be due to some deep seated emotional issues possibly trauma in which case it'd be best for me to first go through Shannon's EPRHA V 2.0 "Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid)" first before trying OVAA.
I would buy this and try it first if I had the money because I feel this guy's the real deal. But alas, I could only possibly afford his OVAA.

Bottom line is I just want to know if using the free EPRHA V 1.0 might still work and prepare me for OVAA which I will purchase afterwards. And also if I could possibly combine Shannon's EPRHA V 1.0( Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid (5G – Type B/D Hybrid)) and his ASC. 5.0( Absolute Self Confidence Version 5.0 (5G – Type B)) and be able to gain the full benefits of both within 6 months of running. Thanks for reading and I'd be grateful for a reply.Smile

RE: Churchill needs your advice - Frosted - 08-07-2016

You can't use more than one 5g at a time. I would say EPHRA then ASC then OAA. I would reccomend 6 months of EPHRA and ASC each (In that order) to get the most benefit out of them, especially EPHRA as it needs time to get to the deep stuff.

RE: Churchill needs your advice - maxx55 - 08-07-2016

Welcome!

Frosted is right. But I'd recommend doing EPRHA 1.0 until you can afford 2.0, then go for that. Then you can pick a basic attraction program or OAA after E2. But if you could afford DMSI v? at that time, that'll probably be the most effective thing available.

RE: Churchill needs your advice - Churchill - 08-08-2016

Thanks guys. What exactly is DMSI v? ??

RE: Churchill needs your advice - Benjamin - 08-08-2016

DMSI is the same price as E2 though.

Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility.

So like these things really work?. I mean I have tried lots and lots of products. These days, I feel that the possibility of me actually feeling a change in me so strong that I find myself doing things differently and doing things I'd never do in my right mind(current mind) because of some 'mp3' file to be just as true as the possibility of the dead coming back to life... that's what struggling with hesitation and inaction for years that leads you into a despair of feeling trapped in your own mind does to yah. lol.

thanks guys.

RE: Churchill needs your advice - Benjamin - 08-08-2016

The best way as I said in my email, is to have a read of some peoples journals and see how it's worked for them. When I first come here I read a ton of journals on AM as that was what I was interested in and I brought it that night.

RE: Churchill needs your advice - maxx55 - 08-08-2016

You can try one for free. That's how I got the first inkling that this does make a difference.

CatMan recommended you to use ASC. If you want proof these subliminal a work, then I agree with his choice.

If you're ready to work on emotional issues, use EPRHA 1.0 and save up for EPRHA 2.0. You won't see obvious results with v1 quickly, but you'll notice the change over time.

Thanks a lot guys. Just downloaded ASC. Here goes nothing!

RE: Churchill needs your advice - ncbeareatingman - 08-10-2016

I agree with the the other fella's..ASC is Grrrreat place to start. Keith.