Subliminal Talk
AM Five - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM Five (/Thread-AM-Five)

Pages: 1 2 3

AM Five - Darkness - 07-27-2016

I don't like to journal much. I will update when able and needed.

My usage: OGSF, AOS, AM5, AM6, SM3, AM 6, OED,E2, (now) AM 5. No questions, or I'll sue.

DAY l

I had a dirty sex dream, no holds barred.

RE: AM Five - Darkness - 07-27-2016

DAY ll

I had an extreme nightmare, I felt deep fear so much that I couldn't fall asleep.

Against Shannon's instruction, Imma run this for 64 days/ stage.
I need my aggression back, AM6 made me a little passive. My sex appeal was non existing.

RE: AM Five - Dzemoo - 07-28-2016

I pla running am 5 again too good prgramm

RE: AM Five - Roy - 07-28-2016

It's designed to be used for 32 day for each stage.If you want to run it more than that run AM5 twice 32 days each stage.

RE: AM Five - Darkness - 07-28-2016

(07-28-2016, 03:51 AM)Roy Wrote: It's designed to be used for 32 day for each stage.If you want to run it more than that run AM5 twice 32 days each stage.

No.

RE: AM Five - SargeMaximus - 07-28-2016

Holy shit... I will be watching this intensely. I, too, have gotten too passive on AM 6 and long for the AM 5 fire.

RE: AM Five - Benjamin - 07-28-2016

Well as long as you don't come back and complain "oh I did 64 days and it caused me problems." Cause you obviously do know.

What made you choose AM 5.0 over 6 this time?

RE: AM Five - chaosvrgn - 07-28-2016

Will be watching this journal intensely. -- I've heard a few people talk about how good AM5 was. Running AM6 twice was an AMAZING experience for me. Curious how AM5 is "better."

RE: AM Five - Life - 07-28-2016

It's not better. Just different

(07-28-2016, 04:11 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Well as long as you don't come back and complain "oh I did 64 days and it caused me problems." Cause you obviously do know.

What made you choose AM 5.0 over 6 this time?

It's at my expense. I'm prepared to pay the price.

To chaos and Benjamin
I chose AM5 :

I can concentrate and speak coherently.

I felt aimless, not actualized as a man.

I want the push to assert myself harder.

I want to talk to people and socialize.

My sex appeal was very strong last time I ran it.

I almost bedded a married woman bc of it.

I felt like an apparition on AM6. I was Soooooooo FUCKIN boriiiiiiiiiiiiinng and bland personality like FFS!!

I want to be more dominant. I'm not dominant enough. In confrontation.

I want my aggression.

I want to have a powerful sense of my own reality still based on logic.

DAY lll

I feel cockier , I'm getting told I look different or that I look good/sexy.

No dreams.

Running this feels RIGHT deep down.

RE: AM Five - koshas - 07-28-2016

Am5 was the first sub I used from iml. I had good results from it. And some really strong resistance at times. But smoothed out and was a pleasure to run from stage four onward.

RE: AM Five - Natious - 07-29-2016

Recently Shannon mentioned why dmsi 2.2 seems to work slower than 2.1 is because of the healing modules. Taking this into account I think AM5 and AM6 can be compared the same way. AM5 has a very specific goal of bringing out the alpha, dominant and aggressive traits in you, whereas AM6 aims more on healing yourself and growing you until these traits come out more naturally. I don't know how long lasting the results from AM5 are though.

RE: AM Five - Darkness - 07-29-2016

(07-29-2016, 12:32 AM)Natious Wrote: Recently Shannon mentioned why dmsi 2.2 seems to work slower than 2.1 is because of the healing modules. Taking this into account I think AM5 and AM6 can be compared the same way. AM5 has a very specific goal of bringing out the alpha, dominant and aggressive traits in you, whereas AM6 aims more on healing yourself and growing you until these traits come out more naturally. I don't know how long lasting the results from AM5 are though.

The staying of both is ghostly ,hence the upping of dosage.

The healing is necessary and needs to be separate .
When getting stronger or changing, you'll get hurt.

I told Shannon that he was over stuffing DMSI . And the were other users voicing the same thought. He should have kept the basic AOS/be irresistibly attractive sexually script and give it the tech to be as strong as possible to focus on one goal, and it would be unisex.