Subliminal Talk
(Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal (/Thread-Encore-Turn-Up-the-BASE-My-Entrepreneurial-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 04-23-2017

I have noticed a handful of sticking points in my business and mindset that i need to resolve.

Maybe it's me becoming older, but i realize that i don't read or assimilate knowledge as well now. I have to reread and go back over notes whereas before a single session of study would have cemented the knowledge.

That leads me to believe that MLS would be perfect for me when it comes out BUT i still need to get my groove back for business, and it's a grind right now.

My sleep schedule is completely off track, with me sleeping mostly during the day and working at night now, but that has always happened on BASE.

The biggest insight so far from BASE has been to connect with a certain copywriter. I joined one of his masterminds and since we live in the same city I've been pushing to have a personal meeting with him if it can somehow be managed.

Time to pull another manifestation experiment.

It's a stretch but the connections from that could be life changing. I just have to find the right angle to initiate communication. It will be challenging ,but this is also a long term project for me ive set for the rest of the year.

Right now this is all a transition period for me to find the right gear. Once i get momentum again ill just follow and develop that as far as i can.

This means finding a new more profitable groove in copywriting AND developing another business idea i have that will take quite a bit of effort to put together.

The crazy thing is that when all this comes together i won't remotely be the same person (which is the point lol).

Right now it's generally the plan that some mixture of BASE (for at least 2 months right now as a refresher) and MLS will help me reach my goals this year.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - apollolux - 04-23-2017

How do you take notes, handwritten or typed? I found handwriting seems to activate some retention mechanism that typing doesn't seem to.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 04-23-2017

(04-23-2017, 10:25 AM)apollolux Wrote: How do you take notes, handwritten or typed? I found handwriting seems to activate some retention mechanism that typing doesn't seem to.

All my copywriting notes are handwritten. I was actually thinking of typing them for a little bit to see if there is any boost to retention.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 04-25-2017

Now that I'm no longer using a certain sex oriented sub, the differences in results are now quite noticeable since im now on BASE.

Far fewer IOI's and the women who were once talking to me in a sexual way have ceased the sexual talk. One has stopped talking to me almost completely.

I don't feel as success oriented now, which is how i felt after about 21 days on the other sub. BASE technically should have given me that programming, but it appears the new sub tech really helps hammer that in even if it's not the primary focus of the other sub.

I am far less hungry now than i was the whole time on the other sub. BASE has also funked up my sleep schedule like it always has. Previously my sleep schedule was actually fine, and i slept well during the night.

Those are all pretty dramatic shifts. I ebb and flow on the rate of my productivity, which is more bad than good right now since i had really solid work habits on my BASE break.

It will be very curious how MLS will affect me. I'm still gearing for 2 months of BASE refresher even if MLS comes out earlier than i expect.

I just wish i had a handful of those very useful benefits from that other sub, though technically they're included in the BASE programming lol (stable sleep, enhanced productivity etc)

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 04-28-2017

I'm guessing I've just hit another energetic gear after my bday passed earlier this month because I've found myself far more productive than I've ever been.

Normally i get the bulk of my work done after noon or no later than 1 pm just so it's out of the way. But now I can start up almost immediately after i wake up, though that time tends to vary since i have a somewhat erratic schedule.

It just feels interesting. I don't think this is purely BASE kicking me into productivity mode, but rather my time to shine. The programming helps to keep me generally focused, but i feel as if I'll be hitting some crazy ambitious goals in the next few years, and that excites me a lot.

The energy within me has changed and because I've run BASE for a few cycles already, i can tell the difference between BASE shifting me and my own energetic shift. BUT it still benefits me to use BASE as much as possible to help keep me on track.

Right now I'm thinking of BASE as a supped up supplement i take daily to keep up results. Without the supplement i could technically succeed, but with it i am nudged over the edge. Success is easier because i have a little extra boost to help me out.

Hopefully that makes sense. I don't want to down trot its effects since i definitely have started to feel I'm back on track since day one of listening.

But I also haven't felt this focused and energetically aligned with my goals ever in my 2 year history of running BASE (it will be two years in late summer).

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 04-30-2017

I'm guessing this is now a paradigm shift period for me. A lot of things are clicking and it's almost baffling how fast everything is taking shape.

One huge thing is that i think i know who my next relationship will be with. All signs point to go with a friend ive gotten closer to, and i just have to stick it out because she's not easily pulled in. I know it will be a challenge to show I'm her match, but we'll see.

I'm 99% sure she's my next lasting relationship, and I haven't felt this sure and strongly about a girl in a long damn time lol

F^cking 4 year dry streak about to snap. Booyah!

Another major shift that happened...i can sleep easily even when using BASE stage 7. This has been for about a week now, and a very busy week at that.

I can't stay up past 10 am like i could just a month ago, and i've been waking up between 4 - 5 am to get started early on work. It feels really really good, and it has to be part of my new energy cycle that kicked in for April.

My energy is top level, and projects/ life/ etc just feel like they're quickly clicking into place.

I have ambitious goals, but it appears they will be less mountainous to ascend to after all. I've been waiting for a shift like this for the past 4 years; my businesses were in near collapse back then - hard to believe that now.

Just amazing how things are going now.