Subliminal Talk
(Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal (/Thread-Encore-Turn-Up-the-BASE-My-Entrepreneurial-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 09-13-2016

Stage 3 day 12

Almost had the urge to switch to MIR 5G last night. I've been so ill it's ridiculous.

Probably the worst part of that urge to switch over to MIR was forgetting that MIR exists lol It didn't even cross my mind to use a sub to get better. Since I'm on BASE, and pretty dedicated to my use, MIR wasn't thought until just now. Oy vey! *smacks head*

Right now my finances for the remainder of the year look pretty clean, and I attribute this to my rituals (manifestation experiments) and TLAM kicking into gear.

My goals right now are ambitious in a step-by-step sort of way. I know it will take years to fully manifest, but being realistic and bold are the name of the game. I know I'll get what i ask for eventually, so why not aim big?

Switching to stage 3 was definitely the right decision, though. I know don't know if stage 2 is just a bitch in general for most people, but it feels as if stage 3 resonates far more with me. The only question is determining whether extended use of each of the stages 3 - 6 is a good idea at all. We'll see in the coming months.

The next update will likely include a link to some financial / wealth / abundance education some of you might like.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 09-14-2016

Stage 3 day 13

Ok, just a quick update on a month old manifestation experiment that is just now yielding serious results...

I intended to manifest some serious money from an unexpected source about 2 months ago, and I just let it go. Forgot about it and concentrated more important things.

Well it turns out that energy marinated in universal juices for the past few months and just now yielded something pretty cool...

Apparently a few of my deceased aunts/uncles left me in their will and their houses have been sold. I am to receive 5% of cumulative sales that sum at around $1 million, which would be around $40 - 50k lump sum.

That. Is. Insane.

Technically, this is all proxied through my father and we're splitting the money, but holy shit man. It's obvious from our talks together that he intends for me to have most of the money, and that he'd just be paying minor debts that he has. He is a man of minimal needs, so that just makes sense. For the most part the $$ will likely just be stowed away.

In a way this just gives me comfort that my dads financial situation has finally stabilized.

I don't intend on spending on anything lavish, because I take pride in paying for my own things and earning my way forward. It just doesn't feel the same if you're just given everything.

Let me be clear that I am not unappreciative of this happening. Quite the opposite. But I do have my sights set on building my empire through my own efforts, and primarily through honing my copywriting skills and branding myself in that direction. This money, literally, hasn't changed my path.

If anything, I will be carefully considering the use of the money potentially for my businesses, if such actions are wise for long term growth, and if there is anything else i might aid my growth long term. Nothing will be hastily done. Nothing will be put to waste.

It really doesn't feel as if the money will be used for my businesses, though. Mostly because I have already sort of structured my systems to be financially self sustaining. Growth happens through better customer results and more client outreach. That all creates money, but doesn't necessarily require it.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 09-18-2016

Stage 3 day 17

A couple days ago I did another round of energetic healing from the woman who makes the rejuvenizers (i now also have the indoor ones - the atmosphere at my house is notably lighter).

For the healing session i targeted any blockages to my manifestation experiments (rituals), getting over past relationships and my ex, and generally accessing my intuition more at will.

I know something relatively deep was triggered because I started having a series of dreams about my ex and flashes of our time together. They weren't the most welcomed dreams, but since this is healing I'm just sort of tolerating it for now.

It's sort of like reliving the awkward moments of your life. Obviously very uncomfortable.

Most of this month so far has been covered in illness for me. But now that I'm better I feel as if I've cranked into another level. Like I just took a few steps back being ill to tackle whats coming.

Without even trying a few of my business projects sort of blossomed while i was resting from illness. I don't expect explosive growth for the remainder of the year, but at the very least steady growth is expected.

Within the next 9 months or so I've decided to manifest a new car. This will take some effort to make the synchronicity happen, but I'm confident I can get the make I want with a relatively new year at an amazing price. I suspect it will happen within the next 9 months, so that's something to look forward to.

If you're wondering how the hell i get around without a car (San Diego, where I live is very spread out, so light driving is necessary just to get around) I actually just rent one whenever i need. I use my dad's veterans and military discounts to get a car for 3 - 4 days at around $30 - 40. This has allowed me to try out dozens of different cars over the past few years, so this has been my chance to feel out which car suits me best.

I intend to manifest a car that I buy in cash or somehow get without cost. Considering everything else that's happened up to this point, that's a pretty solid experiment to try out. I might manifest just the right amount of money to buy the thing, or somehow, someway, the car gets presented to me free.

Anyway, lots of cool stuff coming. Financial education material still coming up very soon!

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 09-22-2016

Stage 3 day 21

Okay, this post will be mostly about gauging the interest in the financial education material that i have. I'm starting at ground zero with the wealth building mindset and how to shift your mind toward it. Later if there is interest I'll post more intermediate and advanced topics depending on the response here.

Take note that this is just the intro and the longest video of this particular series. It has a slight business oriented focus but I still think it has a ton to offer those working day jobs.

This is all about refocusing your mind off of unhealthy money related habits and dialing you in to think in terms of building up wealth and your financial IQ in general.

If this goes well I'll put together some business oriented growth stuff and other financial education targeted to specific topics.

If you like the video and would like to see the rest please like this post (not the youtube video) so I can see numbers in terms of those interested in going through the whole 17 video series. It's a lot of material but definitely worth the effort.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Benjamin - 09-24-2016

Sorry to be annoying as it's probably good information, but if it's copywrited material then i'll have to get you to delete it from the post.

Quote:Rule 15 Please respect our copyrights and those of others: do not post links to, or attachments of, nor in any other way use this forum to distribute, share, transfer, or disseminate any form of material or media that is copyrighted unless you have some way to prove that you have permission from the copyright owner which may be independently verified by us with the copyright holder. This forum is for the exchange of information and ideas regarding subliminals, not infringing on copyright laws.

As it's only fair, we obviously don't want the same with our material so respect the same with other material.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 09-24-2016

(09-24-2016, 12:41 AM)Benjamin Wrote: Sorry to be annoying as it's probably good information, but if it's copywrited material then i'll have to get you to delete it from the post.

Quote:Rule 15 Please respect our copyrights and those of others: do not post links to, or attachments of, nor in any other way use this forum to distribute, share, transfer, or disseminate any form of material or media that is copyrighted unless you have some way to prove that you have permission from the copyright owner which may be independently verified by us with the copyright holder. This forum is for the exchange of information and ideas regarding subliminals, not infringing on copyright laws.

As it's only fair, we obviously don't want the same with our material so respect the same with other material.

I have the rights to share it with consulting clients, students and anyone else within my business that could benefit from it.

I'm loosely considering anyone here a student of mine, since they can ask questions and I'll respond with key points since I was part of the program.

Now, if I'm pushed to provide evidence of rights to share I have no idea if i still have that since this program was a few years ago. But I am only sharing this because I do have rights to share it with users here considered as my students (my normal consulting fee of $250/hour is waived Wink)

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 09-25-2016

Stage 3 day 24

As a culmination of my efforts so far I feel I have reached a new level.

Resistance of stage 3 has subsided substantially at this point and it's more about assimilation and growth now. One of the reasons I know I have grown stronger are the incredible results from my manifestation experiments.

I can manifest significant ideas within hours, if not days now. These can be as small as deciding between two options and receiving a strong intuitive hit on which is better, and as big as resolving past issues in an emotional and rational way (the latter being most significant).

I also now have to be careful about what i manifest. I mistakenly manifested a confrontation with my brother over family issues. We both vented a lot about each of our issues, but it ended up dissolving any tensions he felt toward me. This was a conscious manifestation because I was asking myself a day prior to the confrontation "What if he and I just had at it and shouted everything out?" Well the damn thing manifested and not in a way that I was expecting since I wasn't expecting it at all!

Still, this is a very significant and strong process that I can use going forward to receive bigger and greater things.

The money windfall this month was the first sign of things to come. To me, this is one of the best expressions of conscious living. To aim and achieve. Aim and achieve. Over and over and over until you get what you want.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 09-26-2016

Stage 3 day 25

Reflecting today, I see how much BASE is influencing me to attract various things.

It works something like this: I know it hasn't reprogrammed my mind for perfect sleep, but it has influenced me to seek out natural sleep aids and solutions. I now take a tiny dose of melatonin under the tongue for seriously deep sleep a few times a week.

This also happened for the psychic module. I believe it has pushed me to research methods to enhance my business using my manifestation experiments and rituals.

Most recently I was guided to rearrange my finances to better suit a long term vision for myself, which I'm sure is TLAM at work helping me plan and think big.

I recall on my first run of BASE that during the latter stages (4 - 6) that I had attracted smart and talented friends who were eager to learn. I wasn't interested in forming a team at that time, but if i had they would have been very helpful in attracting new business and contacts. I attribute this to "Identify & Value Talented Individuals & Know How To Best Position Them" & "Gather, Form & Manage A Successful Team".

The are other significant examples that I can't recall right this moment, but the last I'll bring up is Wealth Ceiling Destruction.

I recall the sudden mindset boost when i first ran BASE. My brain was always looking for ways to expand and grow. Push push push, and don't hold back. That definitely was not my attitude prior to BASE, as I tended to be more realistic and practical with my goals. That's not to say I didn't have business success before BASE. Far from it.

But it definitely pushed me to expand my goals and vision so that I could think bigger than just a $3k per month new biz within 6 months of starting.

I hit roughly $8k a month in profit within 6 months, with the 7th month being roughly $12k. So there was a definite shift that was greatly aided by BASE.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 09-28-2016

Stage 3 day 27

Had Pretty funny day with some serendipity thrown in...

Early today i started some rituals for some personal development. Manifestation experiments for short and long term goals, and some of the short term goals were achieved within a few hours (one was a solution to an old problem and another was a unique and significant bit of information for my business).

I took my dad on errands today since today was rental car day and made a very surprising business contact at an old computer repair shop.

This is a place I've been going to since I was in high school, and the popularity of the place has fluctuated over the years. Now it's a bit empty and the owners are looking to amp up their online marketing. That's where i come in.

The owner knows my dad from decades ago when the shop first opened, and the owner asked what i do for a living. Cut a long conversation short, and i am now setup to do the marketing for this guy's business, with the strong prospect of helping his family's other businesses as well.

What's crazy and strange about the whole thing is that because this exercises my SEO knowledge, and I told him I'm a tiny bit rusty with new shifts that have happened in the SEO world, he didn't care and is 100% willing to pay me to help me get his business thriving again.

I mean, I told him I'm not cheap because it takes a lot of work. He said he'd pay. I also said I haven't taken in marketing clients for a few years because it's often not worth the time. He again said he'd pay. So...next week I'll chat with him over skype to see what i can do for him.

I'm avoiding any sort of disappointment with this dude thinking I can do more than what I'm able to do. But it's apparent that he's desperate and even basic marketing knowledge is just absent from this guy's business model. That explains his very much empty store.

So, I'll help as much as I can IF it turns out my abilities match his needs. I know the first impression was good, but do the expectations match ability? I guess we'll find out soon enough Wink

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 09-30-2016

Stage 3 day 29

This month ended quite differently than how it started...

Unless something else crazy and unexpected happens (like the money windfall) it will be hard for the remaining months of this year to out do all that happened during September.

At the start of this month I was wondering how I could properly scale my traffic biz so as to create measurable and predictable growth over time. That's unfolded all just within the past few days.

I was also loosely thinking about manifesting my car - somehow, someway - within the next year or so. Now it feels quite certain that it will come within the next 9 months.

For copywriting I had been trying to create a new hobby/habit I can do for a few hours daily to help increase my written persuasive skill set. Now I have a huge rolodex of high converting ads that I'll be writing out by hand which should take at least a year for me to complete (we're talking thousands of ads). This is a great way to develop an eye for creating high converting copy.

Yet again, I will be restrategizing my traffic business likely until the end of the year. I've come across a slightly stronger business model which helps me scale far easier, building up my capacity to deliver more traffic, charge less generally (it's so much easier to sell at low prices) but with a whole LOT MORE click inventory to sell.

This would be the difference between having 1,000 clicks daily to deliver at 35 cents and being stuck at roughly 200 - 300 clicks daily for roughly 80 - 90 cents.

The former is far easier to scale to 2k clicks and beyond, whereas my current system (the 80 - 90 cent system) is limited due to unforeseen factors I didn't realize previously.

The universe never fails to impress. I have so much to look forward to for the remainder of this year and beyond Big Grin

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 10-01-2016

Stage 3 day 30

Something happened today that proves how immeasurably powerful our minds are when properly focused.

I wanted to test the limits of my manifestations and aimed a smaller more passive experiment at getting money sent to my new paypal account with minimal, if any, effort on my part.

Keep in mind that i have a new paypal account that isn't associated with any of my previous businesses. For this to work I'd have to be sent payment for stuff that's relatively recent.

Well, it happened.

I received an email from someone I had business with almost 3 years ago about a product i once had but didn't really take off. I emailed the guy and let him know the situation and mentioned a current product i have that might suit him better. He was delighted to hear that i still had something to offer and he sent me the funds in exchange for the download page for my product.

This might seem like an odd example, but it proves a lot about where I'm at right now. This is an entirely new level for me. I could have attempted to attract this 6 months ago and it might have taken several months to manifest IF it were to come about at all. I waited about 3 - 4 days for this to take effect, and generally speaking, it was money that came about relatively randomly for something I wasn't taking an active effort to make happen (old client contacts me about old product).

Shannon said that a general manifestation sub wasn't worth the effort for him to make, but I think I've accidentally sort of become what that sub would have done anyway. I can focus my mind on even relatively obscure things and somehow it comes to me.

The limits of what i can and can't attract aren't obvious yet, but this is pretty significant uncharted territory that I'm playing in now.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - chaosvrgn - 10-01-2016

Is your traffic suitable for eCommerce conversions? I have a new site that I want to test, but I really don't feel like going through the process of maturing a Facebook pixel for it.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 10-03-2016

Stage 3 day 32

Today is technically the last day of the regular run of stage 3, but since I'm doing extended, at least two months per stages 3 - 6, the real fun is just beginning.

I felt the all too familiar "take no shit from anyone" attitude today as i had to deal with some time wasters eating up my day.

This feels like the "Value Your Time Highly Enough To Refuse To Waste It" module at work. A few business people are dragging their feet, and in most cases i don't mind as long as it doesn't relate to me, but "Uh oh", it does relate to me. Stuff that should have happened a week ago are now slowly in the works. Soooo slowwwww, holy crap.

Another incident happened with a family member. I drove her around for what was supposed to be a few hours worth of errands. Damn thing took the whole day with me constantly asking how many more places we had to go.

The clincher was when she attacked me for trying to rush her. Yeah, I don't play that shit. I had to calmly remind her whose time she was using up today, considering that we had been running around for far longer than expected.

In situations where I should technically just blow up and let anger take hold, I'm finding that I am able to judge myself more objectively.

I see and feel the anger inside, but there is no automatic trigger to just let it loose now, which is a good thing.

Now, i have no idea if that's lingering from E2 or something new from BASE, but full emotional control is a very very good thing, and more people need it. So I'm happy that I'm slowly moving toward a more controlled emotional state of being.

As far as I can tell anger and mild anxiety are the two that I need to work on most right now. I'm moving toward more anxiety control with some meditations I'm doing right now using tensor rings (those rings kick ass, btw). And the healing sessions I've done with phyllis light seem to be doing wonders for me right now.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Ampersnd - 10-03-2016

I'm intensely curious about these manifestation rituals that you're using. The degree of difference between your level and mine is intense. I've nowhere near begun; you're flying high.