Subliminal Talk
(Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal (/Thread-Encore-Turn-Up-the-BASE-My-Entrepreneurial-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

(Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 07-20-2016

Day 1 Stage 1 Round 2

After a nice 2 month run on E 2.0 it's now time to get back on track with business and BASE. I am at the cusp of starting a new business while also running my traffic biz, so this should be a pretty exiting and enlightening 6+ months.

Right now things are a bit slow (Profiting roughly $150ish daily) but I am looking forward to ramping things up over the next few months.

I am currently completing some one-on-one coaching to become a copywriter. So this current BASE run aligns almost perfectly with starting yet another biz for me (copywriting is technically my fourth). I also do SEO and kindle book publishing.

I expect the effects of E 2.0 to linger for about a month during this first stage of BASE. Even though I don't have the most work to do right now as the copy biz hasn't officially started for me yet, I can still research and expand my knowledge. I plan to target and master the industries of personal development, health (weight loss), and finance. I will eventually create more mastery of individual niches within these industries and from there I'll create branding for future projects (higher pay).

Day 1 has been relatively quiet so far. But to keep you guys busy here is a video which is symbolic for my efforts so far (for those who haven't seen it yet). This was from the end of my first BASE run. It's not just important to make money, but to also get out there and enjoy it. Hopefully this run brings me much more growth, new experiences, and above all another great addition to my business empire.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - fibonacciw - 07-20-2016

Good luck on round 2 my friend.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Benjamin - 07-20-2016

That's still pretty much a full time income. One thing though, can't really have your link here.. I know you just wanted to show us but it's too much like advertising.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 04:52 PM)Benjamin Wrote: That's still pretty much a full time income. One thing though, can't really have your link here.. I know you just wanted to show us but it's too much like advertising.

Removed. I just thought it might be okay since i put it on my original journal and no one said anything. Now i know.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Ampersnd - 07-20-2016

If you're analogizing your BASE journey with the slingshot ride at the amusement park, then perhaps you didn't enjoy it as much, given that:

a) you state that "it wasn't as exciting as you thought it would be", and
b) you wouldn't spend 20$ to do it again (cheapo!)

(This is all in jest, of course)

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 07:04 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: If you're analogizing your BASE journey with the slingshot ride at the amusement park, then perhaps you didn't enjoy it as much, given that:

a) you state that "it wasn't as exciting as you thought it would be", and
b) you wouldn't spend 20$ to do it again (cheapo!)

(This is all in jest, of course)

Lol I was wondering if anyone was going to bring that up.

The analogy is loose but fitting in a few ways:

a) Nephew and I were incredibly pumped up for the ride, yet it somewhat failed to deliver - My traffic biz should have satisfied me, yet I'm looking to start another biz just to add a little sizzle to things.

b) There's no way that freakin ride was worth another penny from me - sort of in the same way that I'm not willing to scale up my traffic biz to 5+ figures a month again (I reached 5 figures in April); for the additional resources and effort required it's just not worth the time / energy.

And to clarify, I enjoy BASE, which is why I'm running it again, but I'm not 100% into fully scaling my traffic biz. It would actually be pretty funny if it turns out that for each run of BASE I start a new business. Speaking seriously, I hope that isn't the case since my plate is almost overloaded as it is, but that would still be pretty funny that BASE 'opens the road' so much and affects me in that way.

I appreciate the response, though. Jest or otherwise Tongue

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - eternity - 07-21-2016

Welcome back to home BASE heavysm!

I will be following your progress Cool

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 07-21-2016

Stage 1 Day 2

There has been some curious effects already only in about 4 hours of listening on day 2.

There is tension building up again, and I take it to mean it's because I'm not where i want to be either for business or life in general. So the tension i feel will be in proportion to how much i want to grow as compared to where i am. That pretty much means I'll be facing a crap ton of tension of the next month, if not this whole BASE run.

Another curious effect is more from E2 than BASE, but significant nonetheless. In some odd way E2 has shifted the way my mind works. I can't say it changed the way i think in the way that I'm used to (changing a belief, for example), but it sort of reshifted my brain in a way so that i think entirely different on certain topics.

I have a rubics cube that i play with when i have down time, or while I'm listening to people on skype. I've solved it hundreds of times; it's just hardwired into my brain and i can do portions of it without looking simply because it's algorithm based moves i have memorized.

I'm not sure exactly what point during E2 it was, but there was a moment where i blanked out and literally could not remember how to solve the damned thing. It was scary and a bit surreal. Here is this thing i've scrambled and solved so many times, and yet suddenly my memory banks are blank as to how to solve it.

This also happened in chess a few times. Friends would ask me if i was alright simply because I was making the most rookie mistakes possible. This wasn't just a passing thing that lasted for a day, I feel this for different things even today.

I'm not really sure what to make of it, but i think my brain has restructured in a way so that i can strategize differently / uniquely as compared to how i used to think before.

Now and onward should be the rebuilding phase where i learn how best i can use this mind shift to my advantage (praying to the Gods that this helps out my copywriting biz in some way).

I'm also getting another tool in the next few days which should help me stay calm and collected while clearing out emotional junk and other things that no longer serve me.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 07-22-2016

Stage 1 day 3

Lots and lots of tension arising now as i re-establish the business mind.

I see where i want to go and there's this huge moat of bull crap that I'll have to deal with over the next few years which are really going to suck.

There's going to be a lot of positive growth during this period, don't get me wrong. It's not all bad. But in order to fully open myself to abundance it's going to pretty much suck / hurt at times where i *again* have to bend and twist and push myself near the breaking point in order to reach each new successive level I'm aiming for.

I'm guessing the current sticking points regarding what I currently feel tense about will subside and 'resolve themselves' over the coming month. I'm also hoping it's only mostly stage 1 that basically makes me feel like reality is crunching around me. This means that intense growth is coming soon, but there's always light at the end of the tunnel.

Overall i'm not too worried. Due to some recent changes there's a lot of question on whether or not my traffic biz will be viable going into the remainder of the year. Profit isn't nearly as good as a few months ago, and it's clear that a lot of my friends and associates and shifting to other industries as fast as they can. I'm just really really thankful i have the copy biz to focus on and new industries to explore in that direction.

I must also note that tension i feel during this run so far doesn't feel the same as when i first ran BASE. I'm pretty sure E2 is taking a lot of the edge off now that I'm more healed than in my first run. That is very curious and something for other up coming BASE users to consider prior to starting their BASE journeys (using E2 first!).

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 07-24-2016

Stage 1 day 5

I guess the start of any new stage of BASE will incite some resistance. Though some issues I had while running E2 are leveling off, i can definitely feel an upsurge of tension regarding dealing with others.

Even with casual encounters at the store or with family, there's a difference in how people respond to me right now which is a deep contrast with my run with E2.

A simple conversation with my mom becomes a battery of questions over simple things. She gets this random selective hearing where she only hears half of my speech, then rambles on repeating what i just said. Incredibly annoying and it's only happened on BASE so far. Just strange.

In business the uptight people have become almost unbearable, and the normal peeps are now slightly annoying. What's going on here? It's as if i have a sign that reads "Please annoy me today" and suddenly everyone is up for the challenge. Not fun stuff.

My copywriting coach has been hinting at more core training that I need to finish prior to taking on my first clients, so I'm guessing that's more toward the end of August now. Everyone and everything feels like they're trying to delay, take their time, delay etc But I'm the only one willing to plow forward to get shit done.

I'm guessing that too is more resistance popping up. Oh my, what a fun run this is already.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - eternity - 07-25-2016

(07-24-2016, 02:26 PM)heavysm Wrote: In business the uptight people have become almost unbearable, and the normal peeps are now slightly annoying. What's going on here? It's as if i have a sign that reads "Please annoy me today" and suddenly everyone is up for the challenge. Not fun stuff.

this. all of this. i feel all of this right now, and my irritation and irritability reminds me of withdrawal from nicotine.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Ivaylo - 07-25-2016

Across all my runs there's been the same common theme:

- In stages 1 and 2 I experience major reality shifts where the best I could do was to surrender and trust that everything will fit together eventually... and then adapt when I finally figure it out... aaand repeat. Quite often the sub doesn't wait for me to figure one thing out before it hits me with the next. Definitely worth it in the long run, but the benefits are not immediate.

- In stages 3 and 4 the stress is still high, but somehow I always seem to be one step ahead of all my challenges. Felt to me like exactly the right mixture of stress required for me to grow. Almost no deep shifts, just honing the more superficial skills that I need to achieve my goals. Lots of work getting done at high speed.

- Finally, stages 5 and 6 have always been pleasant to me (a bit unnervingly so). Very few challenges to conquer internally. For me it's as if things begin to happen effortlessly and the skills I've developed are there almost as a fallback plan. Or maybe I'm just applying them effortlessly without thinking.

Every run I did seemed to follow this exact schedule. Only the actual stuff that gets worked on seems to be different/deeper every time. After stage 2 it gets progressively more fun and pleasant, but just those 2 stages are a big part of why I'll wait for the next update of BASE before I run it again.

Once I get through them though, I've always had a lot of real fun during the rest.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 07-25-2016

(07-25-2016, 02:40 AM)Ivaylo Wrote: Across all my runs there's been the same common theme:

- In stages 1 and 2 I experience major reality shifts where the best I could do was to surrender and trust that everything will fit together eventually... and then adapt when I finally figure it out... aaand repeat. Quite often the sub doesn't wait for me to figure one thing out before it hits me with the next. Definitely worth it in the long run, but the benefits are not immediate.

- In stages 3 and 4 the stress is still high, but somehow I always seem to be one step ahead of all my challenges. Felt to me like exactly the right mixture of stress required for me to grow. Almost no deep shifts, just honing the more superficial skills that I need to achieve my goals. Lots of work getting done at high speed.

- Finally, stages 5 and 6 have always been pleasant to me (a bit unnervingly so). Very few challenges to conquer internally. For me it's as if things begin to happen effortlessly and the skills I've developed are there almost as a fallback plan. Or maybe I'm just applying them effortlessly without thinking.

Every run I did seemed to follow this exact schedule. Only the actual stuff that gets worked on seems to be different/deeper every time. After stage 2 it gets progressively more fun and pleasant, but just those 2 stages are a big part of why I'll wait for the next update of BASE before I run it again.

Once I get through them though, I've always had a lot of real fun during the rest.

I agree. We've had similar experiences then. It was rough on stages 1 - 4 and it sort of leveled out for 5 - 6. I sort of consider 5 - 6 to be more of vision building, which is what 3 - 4 do a bit, and 1 - 2 do the foundation building.

Once the TLAM kicks in at stage 3, I think that's the point where i really started getting serious and thinking big.

Though 5 - 6 weren't nearly as bad in terms of challenges and resistance I do feel they helped create the months where i had the best momentum. It was like the final push to get up onto a plateau. Then things got weird when i tried 7 and went back onto 1 and 2.

I'll likely run BASE at least once more after this current run. After that 3rd run 6G will likely be out, then the real fun begins.

Though this is a feeling rather than anything rational, i feel as if BASE 6G will be something like an Elon Musk creating sub where we go from baby steps in terms of business to really cranking results out.

By referring to Elon, I mean his vision, persistence and drive. The ultimate 'I know what I want, and I'm going to get it' type attitude.

That might just be a fantasy, but I guess it depends on what your goals are and where you are right now.

I just know I have big goals and I'm willing to put in some serious grind to put everything together.

Hopefully you guys have a similar vision.

RE: (Encore) Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Ivaylo - 07-25-2016

(07-25-2016, 08:46 AM)heavysm Wrote: I just know I have big goals and I'm willing to put in some serious grind to put everything together.

Hopefully you guys have a similar vision.

As I grow I've noticed that priorities change. New experiences, new information... less junk to obstruct my perception... so honestly I am not sure what I will be thinking even 6 months from now.

With that said, for now I do have a similar vision. My plan is to run some version of AM a few times at some point, but after that I'm thinking I may want to run BAMM/BASE 6G for a long time.

Another way of saying it is that I'm taking it a day at a time, while also keeping in mind a bigger picture. Having long-term plans gets me frustrated easily for some reason so I've learned to avoid making them. Still, professionally, I can't imagine doing anything else but working for myself and making ideas happen.