Subliminal Talk
DMSI Ver. 2.2 Journal (Brand new user, consistent reports) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI Ver. 2.2 Journal (Brand new user, consistent reports) (/Thread-DMSI-Ver-2-2-Journal-Brand-new-user-consistent-reports)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: DMSI Ver. 2.2 Journal (Brand new user, consistent reports) - 4Kingdoms - 07-29-2016

(07-29-2016, 01:44 PM)tinio Wrote:
(07-29-2016, 01:40 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(07-29-2016, 12:53 PM)tinio Wrote: Day 7

Saw a doctor for this cream at a pharmacy and just glad I got it, the pain is literally reduced to almost damn nothing,

Would you please share the name of this cream, just in case this happens to someone else..

LOL its a surprise man, this shit is vagina cream!!! its called vagicaine creme

https://www.amazon.com/Equate-Vagicaine-Anti-Itch-Maximum-Strength/dp/B004VGP3Z6

RE: DMSI Ver. 2.2 Journal (Brand new user, consistent reports) - Natious - 07-30-2016

Hahaha, this thread is great!

RE: DMSI Ver. 2.2 Journal (Brand new user, consistent reports) - tinio - 07-31-2016

Day 8

Yesterday was at a lake with friends and this girl I knew for about a year (before this program) and after all of this long story short, she literally was talking about her friend talking to her about sex and she ends up mentioning believing to be ready to have sex with me, literally flat out mentioning having sex with me and wanting it, and protection etc etc.

Granted I was pretty darn like tired and not really paying much attention to it, it felt good not needing it AT ALL thats one thing I majorly noticed, I made it seem like not a big deal AT ALL!!! which I am sure made it more comfortable and all

Bottom line, I know this shit is working, also that girl from fresno always dirty ass talk, I am able to have normal conversations but we always have dirty talk as well, she continues calling me daddy and all this other stuff

Working working working, and my dick is 99% better, damn near nothing,

RE: DMSI Ver. 2.2 Journal (Brand new user, consistent reports) - Benjamin - 07-31-2016

Awesome, go get it Wink

RE: DMSI Ver. 2.2 Journal (Brand new user, consistent reports) - Ricardo - 08-01-2016

(07-28-2016, 03:45 PM)tinio Wrote:
(07-28-2016, 03:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: Hope it's not an STD...

she did go down on me pretty damn hard like insanely hard just feeling the after effects of it.I literally felt her throat and mouth slam onto my legs as she was sucking me off and literally deep throating me like crazy hard.

Wish I could meet women like these (minus the STD'd of course)Rolleyes

RE: DMSI Ver. 2.2 Journal (Brand new user, consistent reports) - 4Kingdoms - 08-01-2016

(07-28-2016, 03:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: Hope it's not an STD...
(07-28-2016, 03:45 PM)tinio Wrote: she did go down on me pretty damn hard like insanely hard just feeling the after effects of it.I literally felt her throat and mouth slam onto my legs as she was sucking me off and literally deep throating me like crazy hard.
(08-01-2016, 09:01 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Wish I could meet women like these (minus the STD'd of course)Rolleyes

Ricardo, Are you thinking about using DMSI? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING 4?? Big Grin

RE: DMSI Ver. 2.2 Journal (Brand new user, consistent reports) - tinio - 08-02-2016

Day 9

This girl I knew before the program called me and said she needed help getting to San jose to take her nephew home and I ended up driving her and her nephew all the way to san jose, (on her car and gas of course) and she expressed interest in me sexually (she has before this program however) later on in the trip, she literally flat out wants me to come with her to mexico she offered me to go with her on a trip to mexico and all of a sudden saying "ill pay for the ticket" and all this other stuff, like really wants me to go on vacation with her. ;O

I was just surprised and shocked like damn surprised and shocked, also that girl from fresno keeps wanting me to comeback she was telling me shes so sexually attracted to me.

This program is working its magic, now gotta do things to maximize its full potential. feeling good

RE: DMSI Ver. 2.2 Journal (Brand new user, consistent reports) - RTBoss - 08-02-2016

How are you listening? Your first post, you said you listened through earbuds for something like 12 hours. How many loops are you now listening to per day, masked or ultrasonic, and at what volume?

RE: DMSI Ver. 2.2 Journal (Brand new user, consistent reports) - tinio - 08-04-2016

(08-02-2016, 03:30 PM)RTBoss Wrote: How are you listening? Your first post, you said you listened through earbuds for something like 12 hours. How many loops are you now listening to per day, masked or ultrasonic, and at what volume?

I listen through earbuds when I am not on the computer and then when I am on the computer I am listening to the FLAC audio with my headset on volume 9 and similar with my earbuds and usually listen until I go to work then I end up not listening for 10 hours

RE: DMSI Ver. 2.2 Journal (Brand new user, consistent reports) - RTBoss - 08-04-2016

(08-04-2016, 06:41 PM)tinio Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 03:30 PM)RTBoss Wrote: How are you listening? Your first post, you said you listened through earbuds for something like 12 hours. How many loops are you now listening to per day, masked or ultrasonic, and at what volume?

I listen through earbuds when I am not on the computer and then when I am on the computer I am listening to the FLAC audio with my headset on volume 9 and similar with my earbuds and usually listen until I go to work then I end up not listening for 10 hours

You're listening 14 hours a day? I assume you're using the masked tracks, since you're using earbuds and your headset. Is that volume 9 out of a maximum of 10? Thanks for all the specifics.

RE: DMSI Ver. 2.2 Journal (Brand new user, consistent reports) - tinio - 08-04-2016

(08-04-2016, 06:49 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 06:41 PM)tinio Wrote:

You're listening 14 hours a day? I assume you're using the masked tracks, since you're using earbuds and your headset. Is that volume 9 out of a maximum of 10? Thanks for all the specifics.

Just about man, and yes volume 9 out of 10 majority of the time, and with the earbuds I listened to the silent tracks, on my computer I listen to all three on turn, meaning when one is done, it goes onto the next track.

RE: DMSI Ver. 2.2 Journal (Brand new user, consistent reports) - tinio - 09-08-2016

UPDATE:

I have discontinued using DMSI all together as of right now I have switched my aspirations and found something that is more important, I am satisfied for the short time I have used DMSI with the results especially for the short time, at a later date for sure will be doing DMSI 2.4.

Right now I will be starting BASE for my very first time and a full on commitment I have aspirations of working for myself and doing my own thing, its something I have desired for a long long time and will require improvement in all aspects in myself its important to me, will be starting a journal after for BASE I have recently just became a independent contractor while working a full time job with a company with in demand product.

I wish anyone that wished me the best of luck, the exact same in return, I am looking forward to this entrepreneurial journey of success and wealth and abundance.

Smile