Subliminal Talk
Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G (/Thread-Look-at-the-Lady-Boners-DMSI-V2-2-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Noctis - 07-24-2016

(07-24-2016, 06:11 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Went back to the sushi place from last week, this time with my wife. This chick was waiting with who I assume is her dad while we waited to be seated. When we first approached, she was looking at the menu in her hand. After glancing at me a few times, and me feeling definite energy, she moved the menu to cover her crotch and left it there. She was pressing pretty hard. I couldn't help but break out my trusty spy cam app.

While we didn't have the same server I had last time, she was there. She passed our table a few times. The first time she looked me in the eyes, but appeared surprised and quickly looked away. The second time I ignored her. The last time, she looked distressed as she passed our table.

A blonde milf and her family were seated across from us. She started tapping her feet in a really obvious way with quick little glances all meal. They left when we did, and the whole family opened us about our son eating sushi.

Another big 'un sat a table in front of me. I think she had a flushed face, and her knees were together while her feet were apart. Always gotta be a big 'un. I have a pic, but eh, I'll keep it to the better looking ladies.

She looks like she's in a trance, and she looks like if you put your hand down her panties she would be soaking.

Man, I wish I had this sub right now....

That girl was 100% affected by you; you can just tell by looking at her that it's like I can't put it in words I can just tell like I can 100% tell that that girl is just soaking, that is nuts. This pic is wayyyy crazier than the one that someone posted with the girl hard core staring at him at the gym holy fuck. Whatever you felt she was for sure feeling too there's no doubt in my mind that that girl was soaking wet how does that even work like wtf???

Man, I need to get this sub, that's crazy. She's just got that look that can't be explained but anyone that knows the look knows she is 100% soaking, holy fucking shit.

That's crazy wow.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 07-24-2016

(07-24-2016, 06:54 PM)RTBoss Wrote: In other news, my wife informed me today that she's ready to start trying for baby #2. I see a lot of sex in my future.

That's a temporary excuse for sex... you want a continuous excuse for sex! I wonder if the sub triggered her reproductive urges.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Benjamin - 07-24-2016

Interesting, cos that's something that I probably wouldn't even notice. I'd just think she's holding a menu in front of her. I'm way too oblivious to this stuff unfortunately.

Awesome result.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Noctis - 07-24-2016

hows it do that? hows the sub do that? hows it possible?

(07-24-2016, 07:04 PM)Noctis Wrote: hows it do that? hows the sub do that? hows it possible?

A woman and a man both have personal energies. Some of them are body size, and some are larger.

These energies are also part of you and you can subconsciously sense when they shift and change, are affected by outside influences and energies. They act as a subtle, but powerful, form of communication.

Women are very attuned to this subtle communication compared to men because they tend to be more emotionally aware and intuitive. It is through the subconscious that we perceive these subtle energies, and the subconscious is the seat of both emotions and the intuition.

When you cause your subconscious to attune your energy to whatever it needs to be to trigger response X from person Y, you subconsciously sense her energy and then somehow what she needs different to respond the desired way. Then you adjust your energy to match that, and the change takes place in her energy and then physical body, as a result of her emotional interaction with your energy and it's resulting response within her, mentally, physically, emotionally and sexually.

That's the idea.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-24-2016

Had an easy time getting sex tonight - got the, "I haven't showered and shaved," excuse. Said, "Doesn't bother me." No problem. Sometimes it's, "Tough shit." Not tonight.

Once again, the energy I'm throwing off got her off in 90 seconds with plenty of sloshin' around. Anyone else getting this kind of reaction?

I am. She doesn't care how long I last because she has continuous orgasms, starting almost immediately. Interesting,y this woman is the only woman I have ever been with who can orgasm continuously as long as I choose to last, and not get exhausted. But she does start complaining about pulling muscles and headaches. lol

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - CatMan - 07-24-2016

(07-24-2016, 07:51 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Had an easy time getting sex tonight - got the, "I haven't showered and shaved," excuse. Said, "Doesn't bother me." No problem. Sometimes it's, "Tough shit." Not tonight.

Once again, the energy I'm throwing off got her off in 90 seconds with plenty of sloshin' around. Anyone else getting this jind of reaction?

(07-24-2016, 08:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: I am. She doesn't care how long I last because she has continuous orgasms, starting almost immediately. Interesting,y this woman is the only woman I have ever been with who can orgasm continuously as long as I choose to last, and not get exhausted. But she does start complaining about pulling muscles and headaches. lol

Loving the massive humblebrags here, lmao...

*Shannon's server crashes from extreme traffic*

(07-24-2016, 09:09 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 07:51 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Had an easy time getting sex tonight - got the, "I haven't showered and shaved," excuse. Said, "Doesn't bother me." No problem. Sometimes it's, "Tough shit." Not tonight.

Once again, the energy I'm throwing off got her off in 90 seconds with plenty of sloshin' around. Anyone else getting this jind of reaction?

(07-24-2016, 08:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: I am. She doesn't care how long I last because she has continuous orgasms, starting almost immediately. Interesting,y this woman is the only woman I have ever been with who can orgasm continuously as long as I choose to last, and not get exhausted. But she does start complaining about pulling muscles and headaches. lol

Loving the massive humblebrags here, lmao...

*Shannon's server crashes from extreme traffic*

Don't worry. When I get done, everyone will have access to awesomeness like what I live. Smile

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-26-2016

I've been having some awesome dreams, lately. Some weird, some empowering. Had a dream where one of my wife's friends (married) was crying on the floor about how much she loved her husband. I haven't even seen her in person since starting this sub.

Another dream, the dude from Hell on Wheels - who I see as the penultimate bad ass man's man - put money on me to win a race. I told him I didn't feel confident about that, but he reassured me that the only man he'd bet on was me. The race transformed from some far past time to futuristic race, which I almost won - but woke up just before.

Last night, I dreamt I was sleeping with some chick, and we did something nefarious we were trying to cover up, almost got caught, but got away with it anyway after being expected quite closely. I dunno what that was all about.

In real life, I've been experiencing what I call "consciousness bouncing," where it feels like my entire awareness bounces within my skull. It's like getting dizzy, but way crazier. Anyone know what I'm talking about, here?

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - SargeMaximus - 07-26-2016

(07-26-2016, 08:13 AM)RTBoss Wrote: In real life, I've been experiencing what I call "consciousness bouncing," where it feels like my entire awareness bounces within my skull. It's like getting dizzy, but way crazier. Anyone know what I'm talking about, here?

I think so. I've had it many times where I feel very out of touch with things, like I'm not sure where I am in relation to something. It's like my brain is moving around and I need to find my anchor. Doesn't last long but I definitely recognize it as a side effect of the sublimninal. I've even thought it might be reality shifting.

(07-26-2016, 08:21 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I've even thought it might be reality shifting.

Yeah, exactly. The last time this happened to me was over 8 years ago, when I did a meditation workbook daily for over 180 days. I'd get this internal body-slam quite often, and it hasn't happened since. Now it's happening daily again. Today makes 4 days of this happening.

In other news, I'm with kenpachi. I've run 3 loops and 5 loop days, and 5 seems to be better for me. I will run a few more 3 loops days, like today, just to make sure.

Merely some musings on how to get women to act upon their desires, the ultimate goal of DMSI:

What is keeping most women from pulling the trigger? Fear of doing something socially unacceptable, fear of getting into trouble, fear of being rejected, fear of hurting someone, fear of judgement, fear God will punish, one fear/many fears, whatever it is - it must be overcome in very little time, via energetic communication. Also, love of something could be the case as well. Love for parents what they think, love for a boyfriend, husband, father of their children, children themselves.

I don't believe the power of love can be, or even should be, overcome, but why does anyone ever even consider overcoming a fear? Perceived value of the goal + hope in realistically achieving the goal must be greater than the perception of the fear. Perhaps growing angry, disgusted, and/or fed up and doing something drastically different just to see if there's a change. How can we encourage - literally give courage - women to act and get what they perceive as something they want/find valuable via energetic communication?

Most of the outgoing women I've encountered that have been very forthcoming about what they want, sexually, are natural go-getters, or they know their looks aren't going to get them far so they find they must vocalize their desires. Either the person must feel that what they believe will get men to come after them isn't enough, while simultaneously having hope they can get what they want through their actions. In the case of when I started dating who is now my wife, she said her attitude was, "I always get what I want." In that situation, that was me. Apparently, if I hadn't ever asked her out, she would have eventually done whatever it took to get me, whether that was to force me to ask or ask me herself.

I've seen other situations where women finally accept the advances of a persistent man. They're not interested the first 5 times, but become impressed by the tenacity. I wonder if tenacity can be energetically communicated - a persistence which a woman that needs persistence finds irresistible and thus decides she must act.

I would love for everyone to put on their philosophical hats and join my musings.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - SargeMaximus - 07-26-2016

(07-26-2016, 10:24 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 08:21 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I've even thought it might be reality shifting.

Yeah, exactly. The last time this happened to me was over 8 years ago, when I did a meditation workbook daily for over 180 days. I'd get this internal body-slam quite often, and it hasn't happened since. Now it's happening daily again. Today makes 4 days of this happening.

Internal body slam. Yeah, that's another good term.

I'm getting it often too. In fact, a lot of my recent experiences seem linked to the DMSI reports I'm seeing. I wonder why...

(07-26-2016, 11:08 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Merely some musings on how to get women to act upon their desires, the ultimate goal of DMSI:

What is keeping most women from pulling the trigger? Fear of doing something socially unacceptable, fear of getting into trouble, fear of being rejected, fear of hurting someone, fear of judgement, fear God will punish, one fear/many fears, whatever it is - it must be overcome in very little time, via energetic communication. Also, love of something could be the case as well. Love for parents what they think, love for a boyfriend, husband, father of their children, children themselves.

I don't believe the power of love can be, or even should be, overcome, but why does anyone ever even consider overcoming a fear? Perceived value of the goal + hope in realistically achieving the goal must be greater than the perception of the fear. Perhaps growing angry, disgusted, and/or fed up and doing something drastically different just to see if there's a change. How can we encourage - literally give courage - women to act and get what they perceive as something they want/find valuable via energetic communication?

Most of the outgoing women I've encountered that have been very forthcoming about what they want, sexually, are natural go-getters, or they know their looks aren't going to get them far so they find they must vocalize their desires. Either the person must feel that what they believe will get men to come after them isn't enough, while simultaneously having hope they can get what they want through their actions. In the case of when I started dating who is now my wife, she said her attitude was, "I always get what I want." In that situation, that was me. Apparently, if I hadn't ever asked her out, she would have eventually done whatever it took to get me, whether that was to force me to ask or ask me herself.

I would love for everyone to put on their philosophical hats and join my musings.

I love to muse, especially about Shannon's subs. Tongue

I don't believe that someone can only love 1 person. That's erroneous. What we need in that area is an understanding that we are infinite creatures with infinite hearts, so we can (and should) love as many people as possible.

As for how to get women to initiate, I don't know. The only time I've ever had women come onto me strong was when I was treating them like shit. You can call me "bad" or whatever, but I'm simply presenting the facts.

Another thing to consider is if the girl really thinks that you will do all the initiating, why would she risk initiating herself? I mean, if you're going to do it, why would she risk exposing herself to potential rejection?

Another thing to consider is the role and sexist dynamics I believe in which is that women want to please alpha men, even if it means doing things they do not normally do. The approval of an alpha is worth more to them than sexual integrity. Ultimately, it's biological, so when we weigh a woman's chance at having an alpha's baby with her morals, it's easy to see what wins when evolution is concerned.

Another thing to consider is the female's ability to rationalize literally anything. She could easily suck someone off in public then later claim it was a "crazy mistake" for the benefit of society's integrity. When you couple that with the tendency for beta males to do a female's bidding, it's easy to see how using a woman to justify our effect on her to protect the both of us should be easy enough.

I'm not all knowing of course, but those are some theories based on real life observations and situations.