Subliminal Talk
Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G (/Thread-Look-at-the-Lady-Boners-DMSI-V2-2-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-16-2016

Anyone experiencing any electrical disturbances since starting V2.2?

My router has been acting up the past 2 days, just since I've started 2.2. It's been a great router, and I've had to reset it a half million times to have internet access. It may just be coincidence.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Benjamin - 07-16-2016

You're too sexy for your router.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - lokko - 07-16-2016

(07-16-2016, 02:23 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Anyone experiencing any electrical disturbances since starting V2.2?

My router has been acting up the past 2 days, just since I've started 2.2. It's been a great router, and I've had to reset it a half million times to have internet access. It may just be coincidence.

Or a hardware issue that happens to electrical devices. Man you people are weird lol

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-17-2016

(07-16-2016, 11:26 PM)lokko Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 02:23 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Anyone experiencing any electrical disturbances since starting V2.2?

Or a hardware issue that happens to electrical devices. Man you people are weird lol

Thanks, white bread.

I was the grocery store yesterday to pick up a few items. Went to a young blonde cashier, maybe 18 or so years old. Lots of smiles, giggles. Nothing spectacular.

Went to get hot n' ready Krispy Kreme doughnuts this morning with the fam. Who walks in? Same cashier. These two locations are nowhere near each other, and there she is same time/place as me the next morning. I'm not sure if she recognized me, but there was lots of staring. I don't believe in coincidences.

For anyone reading this who takes issue with the whole staring thing, that's the way most of this journal will go, being that I'm married. I can't stop them from approaching, but I won't be going out of my way. That's not the purpose of me running this.

I think even the staring is crazy. It's proof positive auras and energy communication is real. If there wasn't a change from baseline, that'd be one thing. But, when there's a huge/immediate change from baseline in mere days, that's amazing. If people are looking, there's a reason. There's a change in thoughts in the person to necessitate their new or increased interest. If that doesn't impress, I don't have much to say to convince you otherwise.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - chaosvrgn - 07-17-2016

There's a profound shift in your writing voice and tonality. I dig it.

(07-17-2016, 10:58 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: There's a profound shift in your writing voice and tonality. I dig it.

Really? I didn't notice anything at all. That naturalizer! Thanks for pointing that out, man.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 07-17-2016

I'm beginning to wonder what this program would be like if I took the Naturalizer out of it

(07-17-2016, 11:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm beginning to wonder what this program would be like if I took the Naturalizer out of it

Interesting, I wonder now as well.

Well, my evening meal wasn't as significant as Shannon's, it seems. Still, interesting.

I went to my favorite sushi spot with my son. Wife's at work. I don't think I've ever eaten there without her before...This spot has some of the hottest wait staff in town, not to mention patrons. When I sat down, I was pleased to see my server was someone who has not only served us before, but happens to be a gorgeous Filipina/Caucasian American mix.

At first she's as before, but soon engages me..."Have you ever been...Oh wait, you've been here before, I remember you!" "Oh yeah, many times."

She small-talked with me quite a bit throughout the meal (how she shouldn't have given me napkins b/c they're reducing their carbon footprint, if they're reducing it why are they still using wooden chopsticks instead of going back to the metal ones, yada-yada), and I found that when I spoke with her, I was overtly polite. "Please, thank-you-so-much, I really appreciate that." While I'm polite, for some reason it was smooth and a little over-the-top. Perhaps her energy told me that's how she liked to be treated?

The hostesses are always younger - like high school aged, and hopefully juniors or seniors (in other words, legal). They kept coming through and nervously glancing, over-cleaned tables - one even set a table with new silverware and glasses and then right behind her came another, hands full with with glasses and silverware with the intention of setting the same table. Were they all racing to get to the tables near me, or was it my imagination? If I weren't running DMSI, I'd say it was my imagination.

A big'un at on of the tables across from me stared so much I became quite uncomfortable. Could have done with less of that, but it's flattering I suppose. Tongue

Mid-meal, two ladies sat down to my right. The cute one had on an engagement ring. After about 15-20 minutes, her legs crossed tightly, she shifted toward me, and her left hand glued to her face and lips so that she wrist-displayed the rest of the time I was there. She never looked, not even once (from what I could tell), but seemed very red-faced after a half-hour. She kept talking about her wedding plans.

My waitress dropped off the bill and my card, saying, "It's been such a pleasure serving you! I hope you come back really soon!" When my wife and I have had her serve us in the past, it's always been, "Have a nice night."

In other news, my technical difficulties continue. Now, it's not just my router but my Note 5. I use it, almost exclusively, to run my subs through my bluetooth Bose Soundlink speaker. I use an app called Rocket Player, and I've never had an issue before. Now, suddenly, it just stops. I don't know if I have a conflicting app, or what's going on. My Android version just updated today, and it's still a problem. Very frustrating. I've unloaded every app I can think of that may be causing the problem, but it's still ongoing.

I was going to listen to US on my speaker tonight, since my wife is at work. When she's at work overnight, I get the bedroom to myself and I don't have to use sleep phones. At least with the masked tracks I can tell when they've stopped playing, but US is a different story. I need to get this sorted out, pronto.

(07-17-2016, 06:02 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Well, my evening meal wasn't as significant as Shannon's, it seems. Still, interesting.

I went to my favorite sushi spot with my son. Wife's at work. I don't think I've ever eaten there without her before...This spot has some of the hottest wait staff in town, not to mention patrons. When I sat down, I was pleased to see my server was someone who has not only served us before, but happens to be a gorgeous Filipina/Caucasian American mix.

Half breeds are always the hottest for some reason.

Quote:At first she's as before, but soon engages me..."Have you ever been...Oh wait, you've been here before, I remember you!" "Oh yeah, many times."

She small-talked with me quite a bit throughout the meal (how she shouldn't have given me napkins b/c they're reducing their carbon footprint, if they're reducing it why are they still using wooden chopsticks instead of going back to the metal ones, yada-yada), and I found that when I spoke with her, I was overtly polite. "Please, thank-you-so-much, I really appreciate that." While I'm polite, for some reason it was smooth and a little over-the-top. Perhaps her energy told me that's how she liked to be treated?

The program is designed to get you to automatically do and say the right things to meet her half way, once it's functioning instead of just clearing out garbage that might prevent it from working. It uses your subconscious mind's ability to know things about others that your conscious mind cannot to accomplish that. That's why I thanked M for a beautiful attitude today, when normally I would never have thought to do that. Basically, you treated her the way she needs to be treated for you to move toward sex with her.

Quote:The hostesses are always younger - like high school aged, and hopefully juniors or seniors (in other words, legal). They kept coming through and nervously glancing, over-cleaned tables - one even set a table with new silverware and glasses and then right behind her came another, hands full with with glasses and silverware with the intention of setting the same table. Were they all racing to get to the tables near me, or was it my imagination? If I weren't running DMSI, I'd say it was my imagination.

I have noted that the sports bar I go to uses HS girls for hostesses. They usually ignore me, but lately they've been noticing me and going out of their way to smile and greet and get the door for and otherwise please me. Today, I forgot to mention, TWO of them opened the door for me at once, both beaming and thanking me for coming and wishing me a wonderful day - at the same time. I almost couldn't understand what was said because of it.

I'd say it's no coincidence for either of us.

Quote:A big'un at on of the tables across from me stared so much I became quite uncomfortable. Could have done with less of that, but it's flattering I suppose. Tongue

Them big uns, they's good fer social proof. They also act like a barometer.

Quote:Mid-meal, two ladies sat down to my right. The cute one had on an engagement ring. After about 15-20 minutes, her legs crossed tightly, she shifted toward me, and her left hand glued to her face and lips so that she wrist-displayed the rest of the time I was there. She never looked, not even once (from what I could tell), but seemed very red-faced after a half-hour. She kept talking about her wedding plans.

"Come on, self, focus on wedding plans, don't pay attention to that guy over there who's somehow making me all wet and horny. Wedding plans, wedding plans!!! Can't afford to mess this up!!!" lol I have seen that before.

Quote:My waitress dropped off the bill and my card, saying, "It's been such a pleasure serving you! I hope you come back really soon!" When my wife and I have had her serve us in the past, it's always been, "Have a nice night."

Translation: "Keep it up. See what happens."

Big Grin

(07-17-2016, 06:32 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 06:02 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Well, my evening meal wasn't as significant as Shannon's, it seems. Still, interesting.

Half breeds are always the hottest for some reason.

Quote:At first she's as before, but soon engages me..."Have you ever been...Oh wait, you've been here before, I remember you!" "Oh yeah, many times."

The program is designed to get you to automatically do and say the right things to meet her half way, once it's functioning instead of just clearing out garbage that might prevent it from working. It uses your subconscious mind's ability to know things about others that your conscious mind cannot to accomplish that. That's why I thanked M for a beautiful attitude today, when normally I would never have thought to do that. Basically, you treated her the way she needs to be treated for you to move toward sex with her.

Quote:The hostesses are always younger - like high school aged, and hopefully juniors or seniors (in other words, legal). They kept coming through and nervously glancing, over-cleaned tables - one even set a table with new silverware and glasses and then right behind her came another, hands full with with glasses and silverware with the intention of setting the same table. Were they all racing to get to the tables near me, or was it my imagination? If I weren't running DMSI, I'd say it was my imagination.

I have noted that the sports bar I go to uses HS girls for hostesses. They usually ignore me, but lately they've been noticing me and going out of their way to smile and greet and get the door for and otherwise please me. Today, I forgot to mention, TWO of them opened the door for me at once, both beaming and thanking me for coming and wishing me a wonderful day - at the same time. I almost couldn't understand what was said because of it.

I'd say it's no coincidence for either of us.

Quote:A big'un at on of the tables across from me stared so much I became quite uncomfortable. Could have done with less of that, but it's flattering I suppose. Tongue

Them big uns, they's good fer social proof. They also act like a barometer.

Quote:Mid-meal, two ladies sat down to my right. The cute one had on an engagement ring. After about 15-20 minutes, her legs crossed tightly, she shifted toward me, and her left hand glued to her face and lips so that she wrist-displayed the rest of the time I was there. She never looked, not even once (from what I could tell), but seemed very red-faced after a half-hour. She kept talking about her wedding plans.

"Come on, self, focus on wedding plans, don't pay attention to that guy over there who's somehow making me all wet and horny. Wedding plans, wedding plans!!! Can't afford to mess this up!!!" lol I have seen that before.

Quote:My waitress dropped off the bill and my card, saying, "It's been such a pleasure serving you! I hope you come back really soon!" When my wife and I have had her serve us in the past, it's always been, "Have a nice night."

Translation: "Keep it up. See what happens."

Big Grin

These play-by-plays would be so much fun live!

Yes, I agree. But why do you say that, out of curiosity?