Subliminal Talk
Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G (/Thread-Look-at-the-Lady-Boners-DMSI-V2-2-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - apollolux - 08-06-2016

So far, materials (both BlackDragon and non-BlackDragon) seem to advocate being so good (at least sexually) that she can't resist you; she comes back to you if she was with someone else because the other guy didn't (or couldn't) satisfy her like you could, and/or she stays with you because of that.

Whichever way your wind blows, it will certainly be better to be "the best she's ever had" somehow.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - SargeMaximus - 08-06-2016

(08-06-2016, 08:36 PM)apollolux Wrote: So far, materials (both BlackDragon and non-BlackDragon) seem to advocate being so good (at least sexually) that she can't resist you; she comes back to you if she was with someone else because the other guy didn't (or couldn't) satisfy her like you could, and/or she stays with you because of that.

Whichever way your wind blows, it will certainly be better to be "the best she's ever had" somehow.

I was thinking of suggesting BD, glad you've read his stuff.

Yes there is much to do with "being the best she's ever had" in some form or another. Of course, my personal experience is limited, but I do believe that simply believing you are the best, regardless of if you are or not, is far better than actually being the best. But that's a debate for another time.

@ RTBoss: As for why I believe in open relationships (i.e. sharing), it's for a few reasons, none of which I think would be taken well so I'll not go into detail. I will say, however, that it seems impossible that a person can only love one other person for their whole life, and certainly the human race would have crumbled long before now if we had been monogamous entities, which, historically, we weren't.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 08-06-2016

(08-06-2016, 08:36 PM)apollolux Wrote: So far, materials (both BlackDragon and non-BlackDragon) seem to advocate being so good (at least sexually) that she can't resist you; she comes back to you if she was with someone else because the other guy didn't (or couldn't) satisfy her like you could, and/or she stays with you because of that.

That does not work. Being the best she ever had will not make a woman faithful, at least. Believe me. I was the best every woman I dated ever had, and went to extraordinary lengths to be so. It got me cheated on anyway, and used for sex. Now, I don't worry about it. Now, I expect that she will get from me what she gives back.

It fails because materials (both BlackDragon and non-BlackDragon) advocate being so good (at least sexually) that she can't resist you. Only, this is something she can get from almost every man for that very reason. Thus, you are no longer offering her something she can't live without.

What you need to do is give her something she can only get from you. I suggest you make that something emotion-based. Maybe give her someone she can trust more than anyone else, someone she is in love with wildly... something emotion based. Great sex, well, she can get that from every man, because every man wants to "be the best she ever had".

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - maxx55 - 08-06-2016

(08-06-2016, 08:43 PM)Shannon Wrote:

That does not work. Being the best she ever had will not make a woman faithful, at least. Believe me. I was the best every woman I dated ever had, and went to extraordinary lengths to be so. It got me cheated on anyway, and used for sex. Now, I don't worry about it. Now, I expect that she will get from me what she gives back.

It fails because materials (both BlackDragon and non-BlackDragon) advocate being so good (at least sexually) that she can't resist you. Only, this is something she can get from almost every man for that very reason. Thus, you are no longer offering her something she can't live without.

What you need to do is give her something she can only get from you. I suggest you make that something emotion-based. Maybe give her someone she can trust more than anyone else, someone she is in love with wildly... something emotion based. Great sex, well, she can get that from every man, because every man wants to "be the best she ever had".

Whatever that "something" is, could it be included in DMSI? Or if not, in a future attraction program (WM3, SM4, etc.)?

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - JJ54 - 08-06-2016

(08-06-2016, 08:43 PM)Shannon Wrote:

It's funny you mention this Shannon. A mentor from my past once told me,

Quote: Never try to seduce a girl's consciousness. Seduce her subconsciousness, and the war will already be won.

Back then, I never understood what he meant by subconsciousness. Now, after years of using your subs, I clearly understand what he meant. To women, it is all about emotions.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-07-2016

While the conversation on keeping a woman loyal is interesting (and not related to my relationship with my wife, lol), I'm going to continue my journal.

Not much to report, yesterday, in spite of going out to a outdoor fish fry venue along the river. There were a lot of varying types of people there. Saw some looks, but nothing significant. The sexiest chick I saw was the bartender, and she was maybe a 5-6. Nice body, but riddled with tatts (not my thing) and her face was...meh. Had a good time with my wife, son, and brother-in-law. He and I got a long really well, as usual. If the aura affected how he sees me, he didn't show it.

It's now been 24 hours since listening. Yesterday I listened to 5 loops TS, really loud, on my sleep phones. I'll listen to 3 loops starting around noon or 12:30 today so I'm ready-to-go for dinner. Hope we go out.

I'm a little worried about the upcoming week, but I'll deal with it. My brother and his family are flying in from New England. His wife is cute. I haven't seen her for probably 3 years. I don't know what's going to happen having listened to this sub. They're very, very religious. So to have her show up and possibly suddenly have sexual feelings toward me makes me feel a little guilty. BUT, it shouldn't. That's my issue. I'll deal.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-07-2016

Listened to 3 loops today. I was a bit naughty, listened to the US track with earbuds. I turned it down quite a bit. Thankfully, no ringing in my ears after I finished. No worries, no plans on making it a habit.

Did a bunch of yard work. Neighbor from across the street comes over and brings me a bunch of stuff from his garden. Then goes back, and brings me more. He did this 3 times. I don't know how I'm going to eat all this shit!

My brother-in-law, who I saw last night (and didn't think reacted to my aura in any way), texted me today and said he thought he could get me a free door to replace my damaged door that leads to my garage. He's a construction engineer. We didn't say anything to him yesterday about it. Don't know if this was sub-related, but thought it was worth mentioning.

Wife has been submissive all day. As I was on my 3rd loop this afternoon, she decided to take her shorts off and lay on the couch in her thong. I commented on her camel toe, lol. Then I had to explain that guys like that (I do, anyway). After another half hour, she started windshield-wiper legs. I kept looking, and she kept lettin' me. Wasn't in the mood to capitalize, though I won't have a choice tonight. Still actively trying each evening for at least the next 5 days.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 08-07-2016

Was the windshield wiper legs an invitation?

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-08-2016

(08-07-2016, 07:12 PM)Shannon Wrote: Was the windshield wiper legs an invitation?

Weird thing is, I've never really seen that before from her. Er, wait, check that. Back when she was reading 50 Shades of Grey - during that craze. That's the only time I can think of.

If it was an invitation, I just watched it open and shut. Tongue I went back to whatever I was doing on my laptop.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 08-08-2016

(08-08-2016, 05:20 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 07:12 PM)Shannon Wrote: Was the windshield wiper legs an invitation?

Weird thing is, I've never really seen that before from her. Er, wait, check that. Back when she was reading 50 Shades of Grey - during that craze. That's the only time I can think of.

If it was an invitation, I just watched it open and shut. Tongue I went back to whatever I was doing on my laptop.

I would say its a good bet she was trying to get your attention on her crotch and showing you what she wanted and waft some pheromones in your direction. Next time she does that, act on it as if it is an invitation... and... act on it.

(08-08-2016, 09:06 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 05:20 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

I would say its a good bet she was trying to get your attention on her crotch and showing you what she wanted and waft some pheromones in your direction. Next time she does that, act on it as if it is an invitation... and... act on it.

Will do.

Something else you'll like to know, that hip pain I was having? Gone. I didn't even realize it until just about 5 minutes ago. I can't think of the last time I felt it, other than the break before 2.2. I'm moving my leg in all the ways that used to at least produce some pain - nothing. I'm very, very happy about this.

(08-08-2016, 01:17 PM)WIP68 Wrote: Hey RT,

I have some odd questions for you. How "open" would you consider your hip muscles? Do you stretch or exercise that area so you have good/great flexibility?

I was thinking of Chaos, whose been taking martial arts for ten? years. You and him seem to have reasonable success with the aura generation. I do not know what kind of art he specializes in but I'd bet his hips are "open." I was curious and wondering if having less resistance in that area helps the energy flow easily and hence generate a stronger sexual aura, that is to say are the two correlated and if so how strongly. (These questions are not directed at you specifically).
Then I think of Swisston. I believe he is also a PT but he doesn't see much "aura" results. So my contemplation might be for naught.

Like Swisston, I'm also a PT (personal trainer, not physical therapist).

I would say my hip muscles are not flexible. The original injury occurred during a yoga class where I got into a position that stretched my left hip flexor. While the stretch was painful, I had no idea what kind of pain I was in for. The next 2 months, I limped every time I got up from a lying or seated position. At times, I almost would fall. I noticed no improvement from anything - anti-inflammatory agents, rehabilitation exercises, etc - until I started using AOSI. I made note of that improvement in my journal. Then DMSI 2.1 came out, and the hip pain returned. Now, it's gone again with 2.2. Really gone.

Now that my hip problem has passed, it may be time to revisit yoga and bathe some unsuspecting beautiful women with my aura for 45-minutes at a time. Nothing like a captive audience.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 08-08-2016

(08-08-2016, 01:26 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 01:17 PM)WIP68 Wrote: Hey RT,

I have some odd questions for you. How "open" would you consider your hip muscles? Do you stretch or exercise that area so you have good/great flexibility?

I was thinking of Chaos, whose been taking martial arts for ten? years. You and him seem to have reasonable success with the aura generation. I do not know what kind of art he specializes in but I'd bet his hips are "open." I was curious and wondering if having less resistance in that area helps the energy flow easily and hence generate a stronger sexual aura, that is to say are the two correlated and if so how strongly. (These questions are not directed at you specifically).
Then I think of Swisston. I believe he is also a PT but he doesn't see much "aura" results. So my contemplation might be for naught.

Like Swisston, I'm also a PT (personal trainer, not physical therapist).

I would say my hip muscles are not flexible. The original injury occurred during a yoga class where I got into a position that stretched my left hip flexor. While the stretch was painful, I had no idea what kind of pain I was in for. The next 2 months, I limped every time I got up from a lying or seated position. At times, I almost would fall. I noticed no improvement from anything - anti-inflammatory agents, rehabilitation exercises, etc - until I started using AOSI. I made note of that improvement in my journal. Then DMSI 2.1 came out, and the hip pain returned. Now, it's gone again with 2.2. Really gone.

Now that my hip problem has passed, it may be time to revisit yoga and bathe some unsuspecting beautiful women with my aura for 45-minutes at a time. Nothing like a captive audience.

Unless that pain is gone for at least 3 weeks after you stop using DMSI... don't do that.

In general, we're preparing him for the road (of life), rather than the preparing the road for him. He will be a fully functional, emotionally intelligent, independent, whole human being. We're setting healthy boundaries, rewarding work ethic, and we will be supportive of his dreams and desires while he establishes his life upon a firm foundation.

I'm already rewarding him when he interacts openly with other girls, and children. When I was a kid, it was "don't talk to strangers." We're, "Say hi!" people and support positive interaction. We reward good behavior, and punish bad behavior. He'll be taught to love all people, definitely including women. I'll show him examples of high value, self-respecting, self-validating men and women as he ages. I'll show him poor examples, too. I'll ask him what he wants to be, and give him access to the tools and knowledge to be it. I won't do it for him, or any of my children.

Maybe more than you planned on getting for a response, but I could go on and on. We have a clear vision for how we intend to raise our children.