Subliminal Talk
Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G (/Thread-Look-at-the-Lady-Boners-DMSI-V2-2-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 07-28-2016

(07-28-2016, 09:00 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:I woke up feeling good, then wife came home, and instantly started little digs at me (or as Ben would say, "have a go" at me).

Hmm strange that happens.. like something about the aura makes her insecure and she tries to bring you down.

Haha, i'm guessing 'have a go' is an Australian saying.

Quote:After our anniversary dinner tonight, we went for cheesecake for dessert from another restaurant. As I'm sitting outside with my son (wife went in to get the cheesecake to go), this group of young girls show up and sit down. He proceeded to get their attention.

Man, the smiles on their faces.. that is the kind of reaction you want.

Most likely it's that she senses his status and value increasing and is shit testing him.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Benjamin - 07-28-2016

Quote:Most likely it's that she senses his status and value increasing and is shit testing him.

Yeah that's kind of what I was trying to say.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-29-2016

(07-28-2016, 11:57 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Most likely it's that she senses his status and value increasing and is shit testing him.

Yeah that's kind of what I was trying to say.

Yeah, I thought so, even though you were speaking Australian. Tongue

Made me think of this from BASEketball, lol

I setup a playlist for 4 TS loops last night. Started playing just before midnight, and I woke up at 7:15 AM to the track still playing. I made sure that the repeat button was not selected, and double checked this morning - it wasn't. I don't know what happened, but I ended up completing 5 loops.

So far, the morning has been dominated by some irritability, tiredness, anxiety, a little depression, and a little emotion. I don't have any inclination to get out of the house so far, but we'll see what happens. I am having some furniture delivered later, and I already don't want to even deal with people I don't know coming into my house. Ugh.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - 4Kingdoms - 07-29-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7716-post-124373.html#pid124373
(07-28-2016, 06:51 PM)RTBoss Wrote: After our anniversary dinner tonight, we went for cheesecake for dessert from another restaurant. As I'm sitting outside with my son (wife went in to get the cheesecake to go), this group of young girls show up and sit down. He proceeded to get their attention.

He even got the attention of the woman sitting at the table inside the restaurant!!

(07-29-2016, 06:59 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7716-post-124373.html#pid124373
(07-28-2016, 06:51 PM)RTBoss Wrote: After our anniversary dinner tonight, we went for cheesecake for dessert from another restaurant. As I'm sitting outside with my son (wife went in to get the cheesecake to go), this group of young girls show up and sit down. He proceeded to get their attention.

He even got the attention of the woman sitting at the table inside the restaurant!!

There's a little outdoor patio there. She had been eating by herself, and was watching him the whole time. He even went up to her to say, "Hi." He's a friendly guy.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 07-29-2016

Kids, kittens and puppies/small dogs. Nuff said.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - sawell54 - 07-29-2016

(07-28-2016, 02:09 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-28-2016, 01:06 PM)kenpachi Wrote: High levels of androstadienone can given women a drunk giddy feeling and make them touchy. P83 from androtics is another supposed disinhibitor. If it can be done through pheremones, hopefully the aura can accomplish it too.

I have no doubt it canbe done through DMSI. The question is, cam I make the effect powerful enough to overcome her social limitations programming, so she acts on it or at least let's it be known that it's happening?

So is there a comfort factor in DMSI? RTBoss mentioned dmsi is comparable to a good phero attraction blend but missing a comfort factor. Shannon confirms the disinhibitor effect but what about the comfort factor?

What if like a strong Enone product dmsi needs comfort balancing? Is there anything in DMSI to help user make a woman more comfortable in having sex with the user. What if the aura was sexual and comforting when the time is right.

Maybe part of what we were missing to getting women to jump our bones was comfort and trust?

I think the 3 factors we need are sexual, comfort and status sprinkle on some self confidence and self validation for good measure and kick out the OGSF module for 2.3

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - 4Kingdoms - 07-29-2016

I think comfort is in DMSI. Women that I work with that normally don't talk to me are sharing deep secrets... this woman told me that her Dad was homeless and eating out of garbage cans. I would never share that even if it were true.

I'm also noticing that women are swearing like sailors when they have me alone to themselves. When another man enters the conversation the profanity stops and returns to a "PG rating" conversation. So I think comfort is in DMSI.

Comfort and trust are already there. Just needs tof be amplified more I think.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - sawell54 - 07-29-2016

(07-29-2016, 02:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: Comfort and trust are already there. Just needs tof be amplified more I think.

I had a feeling your genius would have the comfort component in I guess like you say it may need to optimize. Now the celebrity/status factor like what was said in previous posts may be the edge DMSI may need.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Benjamin - 07-29-2016

Quote:Yeah, I thought so, even though you were speaking Australian.

Hahahaa

(07-29-2016, 03:47 PM)sawell54 Wrote:
(07-29-2016, 02:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: Comfort and trust are already there. Just needs tof be amplified more I think.

I had a feeling your genius would have the comfort component in I guess like you say it may need to optimize. Now the celebrity/status factor like what was said in previous posts may be the edge DMSI may need.

I'm not sure optimizing is the right thing to say we need. I think the various components need amplification, but of course not all at the same rate. Oh no, that would be too easy.

If we amplified the comfort too much, there would be no impetus for action. We need to find the magic sweet spot where all the components are amplified to the right relative levels to act like a key setting all the tumblers in a lock so it can open.

Fortunately, I know how to do this., but it will still require some trial and error since we cannot see all of what is going on directly.

(07-29-2016, 05:20 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Yeah, I thought so, even though you were speaking Australian.

Hahahaa

Good thing you Aussies have a sense of humor. Of course the whole Australian language was just a massive joke on the rest of the world, so you should. Wink