Subliminal Talk
Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G (/Thread-Look-at-the-Lady-Boners-DMSI-V2-2-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - chaosvrgn - 07-28-2016

(07-28-2016, 05:56 AM)RTBoss Wrote: She sat on the couch with her legs splayed wide open before going to bed, but I didn't care as I was pissed. She knew she pissed me off and backed off. I see a connection to old AOSI where I was irritable and my wife shit-tested me constantly. Could it be it's an over-bearing aura? Perhaps bigger & stronger isn't better.

Me-thinks you'll see a drastic change in her behavior by ignoring her IOI's. In my (albeit limited, in regards to long-term relationships) experience, any time I ignored her come-ons after she treated me like crap, she'd fall into a weird tail spin, wondering what was "wrong" with me by turning her down and she'd ultimately become much more pleasant and inviting.

Being that you're our resident pheromone expert, would you say that the reaction you're getting from AOSI / DMSI is stronger than any blend you've tried before? And does it remind you of any particular blend?

P.S. Yes, I'm about to do something that's probably overkill and ridiculous. Wink

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-28-2016

(07-28-2016, 07:26 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Being that you're our resident pheromone expert, would you say that the reaction you're getting from AOSI / DMSI is stronger than any blend you've tried before? And does it remind you of any particular blend?

P.S. Yes, I'm about to do something that's probably overkill and ridiculous. Wink

Lol, can't wait to read about it! Tongue

I would say that it's just like walking around with the perfect attraction blend, and if you get time with someone (instead of just a fly-by), the perfect sexual mix. What it's lacking is the disinhibiting/comfort factor. That may come in time, I'm not sure. It's only been since the 15th on this sub, for me, and I haven't tested its effects around my favorite phero-subject.

It's kind of reminding me of the best of Taboo and Voodoo mixed, perhaps a touch of Bad Wolf if the ladies are marinating in my aura for longer than 30 minutes.

It's not always good, though - I have a client who's in her mid-60's - she's actually one of my best friend's mother. My son told me he wanted to go get his Crocs (so he can run on my treadmill). She looked at me and said, "Oh, Crocs. I thought he said 'cocks.'" Was that necessary? No, she could have kept that to herself. Lol, now let's get the lovely ladies to do that shit.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 07-28-2016

(07-28-2016, 11:40 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(07-28-2016, 07:26 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Being that you're our resident pheromone expert, would you say that the reaction you're getting from AOSI / DMSI is stronger than any blend you've tried before? And does it remind you of any particular blend?

I would say that it's just like walking around with the perfect attraction blend, and if you get time with someone (instead of just a fly-by), the perfect sexual mix. What it's lacking is the disinhibiting/comfort factor. That may come in time, I'm not sure. It's only been since the 15th on this sub, for me, and I haven't tested its effects around my favorite phero-subject.

It's kind of reminding me of the best of Taboo and Voodoo mixed, perhaps a touch of Bad Wolf if the ladies are marinating in my aura for longer than 30 minutes.

It's not always good, though - I have a client who's in her mid-60's - she's actually one of my best friend's mother. My son told me he wanted to go get his Crocs (so he can run on my treadmill). She looked at me and said, "Oh, Crocs. I thought he said 'cocks.'" Was that necessary? No, she could have kept that to herself. Lol, now let's get the lovely ladies to do that shit.

And she said that because the disinhibiting effects don't work, right?

We just need to magnify the speed and intensity of effect for what it's already doing, sounds like.

Went to Panera for breakfast with my boy. He wouldn't eat, which pissed me off. I didn't want him to be a hungry little monster at the zoo. So...more irritability. Meanwhile, there were probably 4 different young ladies making eyes at me. One full-on head-snapped while I walked past her, something I haven't seen for a long time. A little old lady turned around in her seat and said, "Oh, hi! We've seen you in here before, your son is just soooo cute!" to which I thanked her. The two young blondes - one of whom was the head-snapper - were sitting next to her and started giggling and used that as an opportunity to look over at us smiling.

At the zoo there were hotties everywhere. There always are. The problem is, it's mostly all fly-bys. We got to an exhibit where we could spend some time - the budgies, where you can feed these little birds by hand. After about 10 minutes, these two dangerously-close-to-underage girls come in. The seemingly older one, no more than 17 years old, starts talking to me out-of-the-blue. I'd say it even startled me. She's making comments here and there, and I'm giving one words answers while watching my son. I look out of my peripheral, and she just keeps looking at me. If it were a cartoon, little hearts would have been in her eyes. Again and again and again she looks at me, then comes by to say something about the birds. I definitely felt like a dirty old man, b/c I'm twice her age. She had a great body and cute face. So I high-tailed it outta there after that.

We always ride the train. A woman my age asked if she could sit next to us. Usually I ride with my son with room-to-spare. She talked us up the entire train ride. No obvious flirtation, just being nice I'd say.

On the way home, I felt frustrated. Not sure why. Then, the frustration feeling turned to more feelings of weepiness. That lasted for about 10 minutes, back-and-forth.

Got home, wife is being very talkative and is excitedly talking to me about how she wants our basement finished, and I should come see what she wants to do, and I should see the sheets and decorations she's picked out for our son's bedroom...she needs my attention. In fact, I need to be done writing now b/c she's getting antsy, lol.

(07-28-2016, 11:52 AM)Shannon Wrote:

We just need to magnify the speed and intensity of effect for what it's already doing, sounds like.

Really, Shannon, in this woman's case she already has no-filter. Seriously. She is probably the strangest woman I have ever met. She just says whatever is on her mind. Apparently, sexual talk is what was on her mind. I've had to keep myself from blowing up at her, or kicking her out of my house many times over the years.

(07-28-2016, 12:01 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(07-28-2016, 11:52 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Really, Shannon, in this woman's case she already has no-filter. Seriously. She is probably the strangest woman I have ever met. She just says whatever is on her mind. Apparently, sexual talk is what was on her mind. I've had to keep myself from blowing up at her, or kicking her out of my house many times over the years.

There's already a disinhibitor in the aura. It's already correctly worded. So regardless, either I have to amplify how powerful and/or effective it is, or... it cannot work, and amplifying it will not help.

I'm betting it just needs to be more influential.

That said, this is going to be no small task regardless.

(07-28-2016, 12:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: There's already a disinhibitor in the aura. It's already correctly worded. So regardless, either I have to amplify how powerful and/or effective it is, or... it cannot work, and amplifying it will not help.

I'm betting it just needs to be more influential.

That said, this is going to be no small task regardless.

Gotcha. I'd say amplify that puppy until the models say hot women will flash parts in mere seconds. Wink

On a serious note, no, I imagine it's no small task. It could possibly be the key to everything you've (we've) been looking for this sub to do.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - kenpachi - 07-28-2016

High levels of androstadienone can given women a drunk giddy feeling and make them touchy. P83 from androtics is another supposed disinhibitor. If it can be done through pheremones, hopefully the aura can accomplish it too.

(07-28-2016, 01:06 PM)kenpachi Wrote: High levels of androstadienone can given women a drunk giddy feeling and make them touchy. P83 from androtics is another supposed disinhibitor. If it can be done through pheremones, hopefully the aura can accomplish it too.

I have no doubt it canbe done through DMSI. The question is, cam I make the effect powerful enough to overcome her social limitations programming, so she acts on it or at least let's it be known that it's happening?

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - K-Train - 07-28-2016

Wow RTBoss, I JUST had some results similar to yours as far as the disinhibiting stuff. I sometimes volunteer as a clerk at a city owned facility, been there for half a year but I know a majority of the staff. Anyway, long story short I had been chatting with one of the ladies (mid 40's, a bit overweight, not my type at all but friendly) and in walks a couple of other coworkers (both female). One of them says to the lady I was chatting with "oooh 'so-and-so' I love that dress!" The dress she's talking about has a zipper in the front that zips up to cover the boobs. She [the lady who walked in] says "oooh girl you're about to make me unzip this" and she LITERALLy started unzipping her [the lady i was talking to's] dress at which point I turned my head and smiled to myself.

We all laughed at my reaction and I subsequently said "well I had a sense of where things were going so I decided to let you two have your moment". I didn't think anything of it at the time (this happened yesterday FYI) but looking back this may be the disinhibitor in action. So...I guess the disinhibitor does work? Perhaps Shannon can create a separate module with ONLY disinhibition effects and have some else test it?

(07-28-2016, 05:51 PM)K-Train Wrote: Wow RTBoss, I JUST had some results similar to yours as far as the disinhibiting stuff. I sometimes volunteer as a clerk at a city owned facility, been there for half a year but I know a majority of the staff. Anyway, long story short I had been chatting with one of the ladies (mid 40's, a bit overweight, not my type at all but friendly) and in walks a couple of other coworkers (both female). One of them says to the lady I was chatting with "oooh 'so-and-so' I love that dress!" The dress she's talking about has a zipper in the front that zips up to cover the boobs. She [the lady who walked in] says "oooh girl you're about to make me unzip this" and she LITERALLy started unzipping her [the lady i was talking to's] dress at which point I turned my head and smiled to myself.

We all laughed at my reaction and I subsequently said "well I had a sense of where things were going so I decided to let you two have your moment". I didn't think anything of it at the time (this happened yesterday FYI) but looking back this may be the disinhibitor in action. So...I guess the disinhibitor does work? Perhaps Shannon can create a separate module with ONLY disinhibition effects and have some else test it?

My question is, why did you turn your head?

Disinhibition is something I have been working on for a long time in the 6G prototype. It works well there, but I'm not finished developing it.

Making just a disinhibitor module doesn't make sense for reasons that I can't explain.

After our anniversary dinner tonight, we went for cheesecake for dessert from another restaurant. As I'm sitting outside with my son (wife went in to get the cheesecake to go), this group of young girls show up and sit down. He proceeded to get their attention.

[attachment=289]

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - CatMan - 07-28-2016

(07-28-2016, 06:51 PM)RTBoss Wrote: After our anniversary dinner tonight, we went for cheesecake for dessert from another restaurant. As I'm sitting outside with my son (wife went in to get the cheesecake to go), this group of young girls show up and sit down. He proceeded to get their attention.

At that age...already opening 3 hotties with daygame.

Amazing! He'll turn out JUST fine, brah! Tongue

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Benjamin - 07-28-2016

Quote:I woke up feeling good, then wife came home, and instantly started little digs at me (or as Ben would say, "have a go" at me).

Hmm strange that happens.. like something about the aura makes her insecure and she tries to bring you down.

Haha, i'm guessing 'have a go' is an Australian saying.

Quote:After our anniversary dinner tonight, we went for cheesecake for dessert from another restaurant. As I'm sitting outside with my son (wife went in to get the cheesecake to go), this group of young girls show up and sit down. He proceeded to get their attention.

Man, the smiles on their faces.. that is the kind of reaction you want.