Subliminal Talk
Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G (/Thread-Look-at-the-Lady-Boners-DMSI-V2-2-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-26-2016

(07-26-2016, 11:29 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I don't believe that someone can only love 1 person. That's erroneous. What we need in that area is an understanding that we are infinite creatures with infinite hearts, so we can (and should) love as many people as possible.

I agree. Unfortunately, what society deems as acceptable in the majority does not. Most people I know would feel SO guilty for having feelings for multiple people. I don't get it. I have multiple pets. I love them ALL, yet I don't feel guilty about it. What's the difference (other than we don't fuck our pets)? I guess some people will never venture to rethink what they've learned from how they were raised. Others don't want to be ridiculed. I carry on tradition, but if my son were to tell me he wants to be poly, I won't get down on him for it or tell him he'll burn for it, either.

Quote:As for how to get women to initiate, I don't know. The only time I've ever had women come onto me strong was when I was treating them like shit. You can call me "bad" or whatever, but I'm simply presenting the facts.

Most of my sexual experiences came from women initiating. The first girl I messed around with made it VERY clear she was into me. I didn't have sex with her, did everything but. I grew bored with her quickly.

I lost my virginity when two female friends were horny and just wanted to get laid. Apparently taking my virginity in a threesome was valuable. Certainly makes for a good story on my end.

The next time I had sex I was essentially raped. She was a friend of a female friend, and I didn't know her. We went out, started drinking, and next thing I know she pounces me right in the middle of a bar. I was so drunk I didn't care, and went with it. Later, both needed to crash at my apartment, and the girl insisted we have sex. I said no, but she took her clothes off - revealing fishnets. She had intended to have sex with someone before she even met me. I said no about 12 times, and even appealed to my lady friend - no help. Finally I just was like, "Fuck it." and fucked her just to shut her the fuck up. It wasn't bad, but I'd never have done it sober.

Next chick was a friend from work, and super hot. We started hanging out in a group every weekend, and would drink together. I always felt a certain tension between us. Next thing I know, one night she just puts her leg over mine at our regular Friday night bar. I looked at her, and knew exactly what she wanted. We were FWB for a few months after.

Had my best friend's cousin, lovingly nicknamed Pocahontits, tell him that I was "the nicest guy she's met in a long time." She actually moved to my city just to date me. I didn't wanna date her b/c she was a single mother, and I wasn't looking for an instant family (she didn't know that). We went out to have a few drinks and she says, "Well someone better come home and fuck me tonight." while looking at me. Check, please! That happened a few times, until she asked me if she was wasting her time. I played dumb and said I wasn't looking for a relationship, I thought she just wanted to have fun...

Next one was rape, for real. Had a client I helped lose 130 lbs. She saw me as her savior or something. At this time, I met who is currently my wife. I was so excited about my new client (my wife). The client who tried to rape me overheard me while we were at another client of mine's party. I got really really drunk that night, ended up puking all over myself, my designated driver left me there, and I went to a bedroom to sleep. I woke up with my pants down, my client's shirt off, and her trying to put a condom on my dick with her mouth. Luckily I was so drunk I couldn't fuck her, but when I came to my senses the next morning I was like, "WTF!?" and told my client I blacked out and remembered nothing. I asked my wife out the next week, and never looked back.

I give all these examples, because women do initiate and go after what they want. I've rarely put myself out there. The one time I really did, well, I married her.

Quote:Another thing to consider is if the girl really thinks that you will do all the initiating, why would she risk initiating herself? I mean, if you're going to do it, why would she risk exposing herself to potential rejection?

Seems like she'll need to think the only she'll be able to have you is if she goes for it, 'cuz you never will. She'll have to perceive the value you have as something she NEEDS, not just wants. That need would have to overcome any fear of rejection, or any other fear.

Quote:Another thing to consider is the female's ability to rationalize literally anything. She could easily suck someone off in public then later claim it was a "crazy mistake" for the benefit of society's integrity. When you couple that with the tendency for beta males to do a female's bidding, it's easy to see how using a woman to justify our effect on her to protect the both of us should be easy enough.

Yeah, we just don't want women to claim it's our fault, that you raped her or conned her into having sex.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - SargeMaximus - 07-27-2016

(07-26-2016, 02:54 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 11:29 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I don't believe that someone can only love 1 person. That's erroneous. What we need in that area is an understanding that we are infinite creatures with infinite hearts, so we can (and should) love as many people as possible.

I agree. Unfortunately, what society deems as acceptable in the majority does not. Most people I know would feel SO guilty for having feelings for multiple people. I don't get it. I have multiple pets. I love them ALL, yet I don't feel guilty about it. What's the difference (other than we don't **** our pets)? I guess some people will never venture to rethink what they've learned from how they were raised. Others don't want to be ridiculed. I carry on tradition, but if my son were to tell me he wants to be poly, I won't get down on him for it or tell him he'll burn for it, either.

Yeah society is messed up. All we can do is light the way and be a good example to others around us I guess. Maybe people will re-think things when they see others doing it to their own benefit.

Quote:As for how to get women to initiate, I don't know. The only time I've ever had women come onto me strong was when I was treating them like shit. You can call me "bad" or whatever, but I'm simply presenting the facts.

Most of my sexual experiences came from women initiating. The first girl I messed around with made it VERY clear she was into me. I didn't have sex with her, did everything but. I grew bored with her quickly.

I lost my virginity when two female friends were horny and just wanted to get laid. Apparently taking my virginity in a threesome was valuable. Certainly makes for a good story on my end.

Well that's awesome lol.

(07-26-2016, 02:54 PM)RTBoss Wrote: The next time I had sex I was essentially raped. She was a friend of a female friend, and I didn't know her. We went out, started drinking, and next thing I know she pounces me right in the middle of a bar. I was so drunk I didn't care, and went with it. Later, both needed to crash at my apartment, and the girl insisted we have sex. I said no, but she took her clothes off - revealing fishnets. She had intended to have sex with someone before she even met me. I said no about 12 times, and even appealed to my lady friend - no help. Finally I just was like, "**** it." and ***** her just to shut her the **** up. It wasn't bad, but I'd never have done it sober.

Next chick was a friend from work, and super hot. We started hanging out in a group every weekend, and would drink together. I always felt a certain tension between us. Next thing I know, one night she just puts her leg over mine at our regular Friday night bar. I looked at her, and knew exactly what she wanted. We were FWB for a few months after.

Had my best friend's cousin, lovingly nicknamed Pocahontits, tell him that I was "the nicest guy she's met in a long time." She actually moved to my city just to date me. I didn't wanna date her b/c she was a single mother, and I wasn't looking for an instant family (she didn't know that). We went out to have a few drinks and she says, "Well someone better come home and **** me tonight." while looking at me. Check, please! That happened a few times, until she asked me if she was wasting her time. I played dumb and said I wasn't looking for a relationship, I thought she just wanted to have fun...

Next one was rape, for real. Had a client I helped lose 130 lbs. She saw me as her savior or something. At this time, I met who is currently my wife. I was so excited about my new client (my wife). The client who tried to rape me overheard me while we were at another client of mine's party. I got really really drunk that night, ended up puking all over myself, my designated driver left me there, and I went to a bedroom to sleep. I woke up with my pants down, my client's shirt off, and her trying to put a condom on my dick with her mouth. Luckily I was so drunk I couldn't **** her, but when I came to my senses the next morning I was like, "WTF!?" and told my client I blacked out and remembered nothing. I asked my wife out the next week, and never looked back.

I give all these examples, because women do initiate and go after what they want. I've rarely put myself out there. The one time I really did, well, I married her.

Well, women initiating while full of alcohol (and the guy [you] full of alcohol) vs. women initiating while 100% sober and nowhere near a bar/club is a different story.

Crazy stories tho. Sorry to hear about the rape tho, that shit's f*cked up.

I do think there's something to glean from this tho. You'd know better than I but is there anything that underlies everything? Maybe DMSI could make women intoxicated or something.

Quote:Another thing to consider is if the girl really thinks that you will do all the initiating, why would she risk initiating herself? I mean, if you're going to do it, why would she risk exposing herself to potential rejection?

Seems like she'll need to think the only she'll be able to have you is if she goes for it, 'cuz you never will. She'll have to perceive the value you have as something she NEEDS, not just wants. That need would have to overcome any fear of rejection, or any other fear.

I agree 100%. This is why, again, I say social status, but only if it works that way (not sure in your cases what your status was?). Biological/primal urges are good as chaos has been suggesting, BUT a woman is not always horny, and we need women to be sexual even when she's not *that* hot for a dick. Which is why I say status.

Basically we need to find the trigger(s), and then amplify it/them and make it uber sensitive to the user only.

The ideal effect should be "dude, what's your secret??"

Quote:Another thing to consider is the female's ability to rationalize literally anything. She could easily suck someone off in public then later claim it was a "crazy mistake" for the benefit of society's integrity. When you couple that with the tendency for beta males to do a female's bidding, it's easy to see how using a woman to justify our effect on her to protect the both of us should be easy enough.

Yeah, we just don't want women to claim it's our fault, that you raped her or conned her into having sex.

No, of course not.

Ideally the woman will be on your side and defend everything you do like in dzemoo's recent example.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Inconceivablezen - 07-27-2016

And I though my stories were crazy!

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - darklord1 - 07-27-2016

I am a formula guy.

Priming + stories + reverse psychology + cognitive dissonance is the method I used to great effect.

Priming - I would use words like adventurous, spontaneous, crazy, wild, cool, your parents or friends would not approve, etc.

Stories - I would tell stories where I had done things that fell into those categories.

Reverse psychology - I would apologize and say something about them not being capable of doing such things. They would then tell me stories where they did do things or wanted to do things.

Cognitive dissonance - I would ask them to do x and talk about how doing it aligned with who they are and not doing it did not align. If they were a different person, I would frame it like a vacation to the past and then ask, "we're your stories really true?"

Nothing works all the time, but that technique worked when I was single and I imagine it would work today.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-27-2016

(07-27-2016, 06:40 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote: And I though my stories were crazy!

I'd like to hear them!

(07-27-2016, 05:56 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

I agree 100%. This is why, again, I say social status, but only if it works that way (not sure in your cases what your status was?). Biological/primal urges are good as chaos has been suggesting, BUT a woman is not always horny, and we need women to be sexual even when she's not *that* hot for a dick. Which is why I say status.

I don't know - I was never popular in school, but none of this happened in school. I went to an all male high school, but had jobs with women throughout where I was so oblivious to any signals of interest that I still look back and can see how many times I blew it.

Most of the occurrences happened when I was working full time as a security guard (man in uniform?) and going to college full time. Other than that, I kept in good shape, would say I'm above average in looks, know how to make a person feel good about themselves and make a woman laugh, and that's about it.

After school, I immediately became a personal trainer. There's major status in that. Women love personal trainers. Oddly, most of my stories occurred before that happened.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Noctis - 07-27-2016

(07-26-2016, 11:08 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Merely some musings on how to get women to act upon their desires, the ultimate goal of DMSI:

What is keeping most women from pulling the trigger? Fear of doing something socially unacceptable, fear of getting into trouble, fear of being rejected, fear of hurting someone, fear of judgement, fear God will punish, one fear/many fears, whatever it is - it must be overcome in very little time, via energetic communication. Also, love of something could be the case as well. Love for parents what they think, love for a boyfriend, husband, father of their children, children themselves.

I don't believe the power of love can be, or even should be, overcome, but why does anyone ever even consider overcoming a fear? Perceived value of the goal + hope in realistically achieving the goal must be greater than the perception of the fear. Perhaps growing angry, disgusted, and/or fed up and doing something drastically different just to see if there's a change. How can we encourage - literally give courage - women to act and get what they perceive as something they want/find valuable via energetic communication?

Most of the outgoing women I've encountered that have been very forthcoming about what they want, sexually, are natural go-getters, or they know their looks aren't going to get them far so they find they must vocalize their desires. Either the person must feel that what they believe will get men to come after them isn't enough, while simultaneously having hope they can get what they want through their actions. In the case of when I started dating who is now my wife, she said her attitude was, "I always get what I want." In that situation, that was me. Apparently, if I hadn't ever asked her out, she would have eventually done whatever it took to get me, whether that was to force me to ask or ask me herself.

I've seen other situations where women finally accept the advances of a persistent man. They're not interested the first 5 times, but become impressed by the tenacity. I wonder if tenacity can be energetically communicated - a persistence which a woman that needs persistence finds irresistible and thus decides she must act.

I would love for everyone to put on their philosophical hats and join my musings.

Women are not at all afraid to go after the guy they want, I've seen it countless times.

I listened to 4 loops of TS last night. I originally planned 3, but I guess 4 were on the playlist.

I said this in another thread. I woke having had dreams that I was Pauly D (or hanging out with him?) from Jersey Shore getting all kinds of women, and living his life of fame. I don't know why him, other than he's on Famously Single right now, which I watch here and there.

I also had anxiety, and then felt very "weepy." No full-out crying, just felt...sensitive. You know when you can feel it welling up in your chest, like when you watch a sad or touching movie? It was like that. That feeling also passed quickly. Then the anxiety was gone as well.

I worked for two hours, ate breakfast after, and then fell asleep on the couch for almost 3 hours! Even with my wife and son tooling around the house being loud, and the TV on in the background, I was out! I'm still tired, but waking up. Something is going on under the hood today.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - SargeMaximus - 07-27-2016

(07-27-2016, 11:19 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 05:56 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

I don't know - I was never popular in school, but none of this happened in school. I went to an all male high school, but had jobs with women throughout where I was so oblivious to any signals of interest that I still look back and can see how many times I blew it.

Most of the occurrences happened when I was working full time as a security guard (man in uniform?) and going to college full time. Other than that, I kept in good shape, would say I'm above average in looks, know how to make a person feel good about themselves and make a woman laugh, and that's about it.

After school, I immediately became a personal trainer. There's major status in that. Women love personal trainers. Oddly, most of my stories occurred before that happened.

That's a trend I see with my brother as well. He's definitely the "moral officer" lol. Very positive (almost disgustingly so lol) and can make anything funny.

I've never had success with that, however. Not sure why. Or, maybe my "treat women like shit" routine is funny to them and makes them feel good. In which case that might be the magic button.

Hit by a second bout of anxiety this afternoon, this time some outright fear was in the mix. This was all followed by the same welling up of emotion. This went back-and-forth between anxiety, fear, and release for a little over 40 minutes.

I think I'll run 4 loops of TS again tonight, at the same volume (I need to measure the dB, but it was pretty loud). If I'm getting this kind of reaction, something great is going on.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Aventus45 - 07-27-2016

(07-27-2016, 02:07 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Hit by a second bout of anxiety this afternoon, this time some outright fear was in the mix. This was all followed by the same welling up of emotion. This went back-and-forth between anxiety, fear, and release for a little over 40 minutes.

I think I'll run 4 loops of TS again tonight, at the same volume (I need to measure the dB, but it was pretty loud). If I'm getting this kind of reaction, something great is going on.

How do you determine how many loops is better? I thought 3 loops is the optimal usage?

(07-27-2016, 02:12 PM)Aventus45 Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 02:07 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Hit by a second bout of anxiety this afternoon, this time some outright fear was in the mix. This was all followed by the same welling up of emotion. This went back-and-forth between anxiety, fear, and release for a little over 40 minutes.

How do you determine how many loops is better? I thought 3 loops is the optimal usage?

By experimenting. Differing from the 3 recommended loops happened for me, at first, by accident. I had an awesome day of IOIs after running 6 loops one night when my repeat track was on and I wasn't aware. I've had great days at 5 loops as well.

I'm not sure how Shannon's modeling works. I think it models what's best for most, but is it one-size-fits-all? His models did say that over 7 loops was bad - haven't done that. They also said that 4 loops took 2nd place after 3 loops. Every day I've run just 3 loops has been mostly uneventful - just my experience so far.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-28-2016

I went back to read my AOSI journal. First, it took some time for the aura to fire up. I didn't get hot flashes until after day 3. Second, I was always tired and hungry. Third, it made me very irritable. Fourth, it sparked fear without much in the way of dealing with it as effectively as I now do on 2.2. Last, the aura was so overbearing, that it constantly got me into trouble with my wife. There were some out-there IOIs, but no approaches. I've had IOIs on 2.2 that are much better. Still no approaches, but 2.2 is much smoother and effective in so many ways. AOSI needed to be altered, period. Then there were people experiencing nothing but the negative side-effects. How quickly some forget.

That all leads perfectly into this observation: Last night, my wife worked, so I ran 6 loops of US track @ -30 dB (sorry, I totally flip-flopped from original intention to run 4 loops of TS). I had at least 3 massive, sexually-oriented dreams. 2 included women I know in very direct, sexual ways. I'm definitely curious to see them IRL and see if it all connects. I also had constant wood for the last two loops. Every time I tossed or turned, it was like wagon-wheels hittin' a log in the road!

I woke up feeling good, then wife came home, and instantly started little digs at me (or as Ben would say, "have a go" at me). It's our 4th wedding anniversary today (I just want to have a pleasant day), and these digs irritated me easily, and soon I became angry. I still feel irritable. She sat on the couch with her legs splayed wide open before going to bed, but I didn't care as I was pissed. She knew she pissed me off and backed off. I see a connection to old AOSI where I was irritable and my wife shit-tested me constantly. Could it be it's an over-bearing aura? Perhaps bigger & stronger isn't better.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-28-2016

It's a beautiful day here, and I have a big urge to get out of the house. I'm thinking Panera for breakfast, and then take my son to the zoo for a few hours. It feels like an urgent pull to do this. Autopilot, methinks.