Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Tarot Book - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Tarot Book (/Thread-Shannon-s-Tarot-Book)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Shannon's Tarot Book - apollolux - 07-17-2016

(07-17-2016, 04:52 PM)Shannon Wrote: The "subconscious mind" isn't the "conscious mind of the soul". We are far more complex than that. There are multiple types of and layers of "subconscious" awareness within a human. One of them is what you say, but there are others that are not. The soul mind is generally the deepest level of awareness, in terms of difficulty of access from what we call the "conscious" mind. The soul mind isn't really influenced by things like subliminals.

How deep is the layer where "reflex," either innate, acquired, or both, is located, if you've figured it out somehow?

RE: Shannon's Tarot Book - Daredevil - 07-17-2016

(07-17-2016, 08:34 PM)apollolux Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 04:52 PM)Shannon Wrote: The "subconscious mind" isn't the "conscious mind of the soul". We are far more complex than that. There are multiple types of and layers of "subconscious" awareness within a human. One of them is what you say, but there are others that are not. The soul mind is generally the deepest level of awareness, in terms of difficulty of access from what we call the "conscious" mind. The soul mind isn't really influenced by things like subliminals.

How deep is the layer where "reflex," either innate, acquired, or both, is located, if you've figured it out somehow?

Genetic level

RE: Shannon's Tarot Book - apollolux - 07-17-2016

(07-17-2016, 08:52 PM)Hercules Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 08:34 PM)apollolux Wrote:

Genetic level

Now that I think about it, that certainly makes sense for innate reflex, but would acquired reflex need the cooperation of another layer to instill into the muscle/cellular level or is it simply retained in the cell memory of the area(s) of cells affected?

RE: Shannon's Tarot Book - heavysm - 07-30-2016

As someone who now has Shannon's behemoth of a book right now in my lap as i type this out, it's very clear to me now that he only produces the highest quality products possible for any industry he's in.

I'm only about 200 pages in (i got it yesterday) and he has everything laid out from beginner, intermediate, expert, master, grand master and so on. It will take years and years and years to get to those higher levels, but hot damn!

I am very happy i did not think to get into tarot by looking to any other book - this is it right here.

By coincidence I also happened to buy the right tarot deck. In the book it follows The Rider Tarot Deck (most popular beginner deck) so that might be useful for those looking to start out.

RE: Shannon's Tarot Book - Lowe - 07-30-2016

Same here. I have gotten hold of Shannon's Tarot book for a week now, so I've been taking time to read through it and fiddle with the Rider-Waite Tarot deck. I like the design, very detailed and well drawn.

I have read some chapters on basic spreads and how to phrase correctly. As for the results, I need to wait and see if things turns out like the Tarot card(s) said it would.

Have you done any reading yet?

RE: Shannon's Tarot Book - heavysm - 07-30-2016

(07-30-2016, 12:49 PM)Lowe Wrote: Same here. I have gotten hold of Shannon's Tarot book for a week now, so I've been taking time to read through it and fiddle with the Rider-Waite Tarot deck. I like the design, very detailed and well drawn.

I have read some chapters on basic spreads and how to phrase correctly. As for the results, I need to wait and see if things turns out like the Tarot card(s) said it would.

Have you done any reading yet?

Waiting until August 1st to start things. Still need to get the notebooks so I can properly journal the results over time.