Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - kenpachi - 07-12-2016

Awesome results, can't wait to use.

[begging]Shannon/Ben, I stopped using on Saturday evening and have a big night out on Friday. Could I have it on Friday rather than Sunday so I can test it? This would have been exactly 6 days break.

Pretty please? [/begging]

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - dissonance - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 10:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: 2.2 major goal changes were

1. to change the power source from non-physical only (2.1) to all "available optimal sources of physical and non-physical energy that are safe and appropriate" and
2. to change the goal phrasing. (Currently secret.)

Other changes include:

Major upgrade to PPVS module.
Major upgrade to APSX module.
Several minor tweaks to the script in general.

Added a feedback loop designed to trigger those of the approriate gender to develop the qualities that make them fit the goal phrasing, which is intended to significantly expand the number of responsive people.

Are the two modules from E2 new additions in 2.2? I'm talking about these (quoting you from your discussion journal):

"From E2, I have added two modules.

1. Self forgiveness, and forgiveness of others, let go of the past and move on from it

This one is aimed at getting rid of any hate, anger, grudges, etc. you may have that is aimed at women in general, which would otherwise prevent you from achieving maximum possible success with the program.

2. Healing & Regenerating.

This one is aimed at healing and regenerating yourself mentally, emotionally and sexually in all of the ways you need to heal and regenerate in order to get maximum success from the program. Basically aiming at clearing out past traumas that might otherwise prevent success."

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-13-2016

(07-12-2016, 11:56 PM)dissonance Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 10:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: 2.2 major goal changes were

1. to change the power source from non-physical only (2.1) to all "available optimal sources of physical and non-physical energy that are safe and appropriate" and
2. to change the goal phrasing. (Currently secret.)

Other changes include:

Major upgrade to PPVS module.
Major upgrade to APSX module.
Several minor tweaks to the script in general.

Added a feedback loop designed to trigger those of the approriate gender to develop the qualities that make them fit the goal phrasing, which is intended to significantly expand the number of responsive people.

Are the two modules from E2 new additions in 2.2? I'm talking about these (quoting you from your discussion journal):

"From E2, I have added two modules.

1. Self forgiveness, and forgiveness of others, let go of the past and move on from it

This one is aimed at getting rid of any hate, anger, grudges, etc. you may have that is aimed at women in general, which would otherwise prevent you from achieving maximum possible success with the program.

2. Healing & Regenerating.

This one is aimed at healing and regenerating yourself mentally, emotionally and sexually in all of the ways you need to heal and regenerate in order to get maximum success from the program. Basically aiming at clearing out past traumas that might otherwise prevent success."

Yes. I'm just tired.

(07-12-2016, 11:51 PM)kenpachi Wrote: Awesome results, can't wait to use.

[begging]Shannon/Ben, I stopped using on Saturday evening and have a big night out on Friday. Could I have it on Friday rather than Sunday so I can test it? This would have been exactly 6 days break.

7 days or its not testing.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - kenpachi - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 12:06 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 11:51 PM)kenpachi Wrote: Awesome results, can't wait to use.

7 days or its not testing.

Okay.

In future, could you try to give us a 7 day warning when a new testing version is going to come out so we can all start it at the same time?

In the future, I will most likely not be doing public testing very often. But when and if I do, I'll try. It's not always possible.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - CatMan - 07-13-2016

(07-12-2016, 07:52 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 06:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: While perusing the script, I have found something that may need rectification before I can release it. Will have to model this tomorrow when I'm not tired. If the models say it has to be adjusted, I will have to rebuild the program. Not looking forward to doing that...

[Image: tearing.jpg]

LMFAO...

Third instance lately of you and I on the exact same page, humour wise.

I laughed so hard right now I probably registered on the richter scale, brah...

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Benjamin - 07-13-2016

Quote:Ben, make the DMSI page private and link 'em up for me, please.

Interesting I just decided to read your journal and see this, cos I wasn't going to read it until tomorrow.

Done.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - CatMan - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 02:29 AM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Ben, make the DMSI page private and link 'em up for me, please.

Interesting I just decided to read your journal and see this, cos I wasn't going to read it until tomorrow.

Done.

[Image: msi_v2_2.jpg]
image upload no resize

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Hold007 - 07-13-2016

Not trying to disrespect shannon but once again it seems like the program is just giving IOIs from women and no lays with attractive women.

Is this program ACTUALLY going to get the user laid with attractive women or is it just gona give IOIs???

Does the program do what is says??

Will a women you don't know actually approach the user and try to get him into bed???

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - 4Kingdoms - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 02:48 AM)Hold007 Wrote: Not trying to disrespect shannon but once again it seems like the program is just giving IOIs from women and no lays with attractive women.

Is this program ACTUALLY going to get the user laid with attractive women or is it just gona give IOIs???

Several listeners got laid using DMSI v2.1, here is one example...
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7640-post-120587.html#pid120587

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Hold007 - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 02:52 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 02:48 AM)Hold007 Wrote: Not trying to disrespect shannon but once again it seems like the program is just giving IOIs from women and no lays with attractive women.

Several listeners got laid using DMSI v2.1, here is one example...
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7640-post-120587.html#pid120587

First girl he approached her. I think its a fluke

second guy already knew the girls so this doesn't count cause the girls are already comfortable with them

What I am actually talking about is the program says women will approach the user and try to get the user into bed.

So basically will a woman you don't know approach the user and try to get the user into bed

sorry for not clarifying

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Buz - 07-13-2016

Quote: So basically will a woman you don't know approach the user and try to get the user into bed

Some of us have had this happen already with Sex Magnet, so I'm sure it'll work with an even more advanced sub! Smile

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 07-13-2016

So, what happens now? Is Shannon sending out the links manually or should we have received them already?

(Date's night. Eager to give this thing a shot.)

EDIT: Whoops, just dawned on me that I set that date on Saturday and haven't spoken to her since. Perhaps I should verify first. Let's see...

EDIT EDIT: Sent text, "still on for tonight?"
Received: "Yes. Looking forward to it."