Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 08-10-2016

(08-10-2016, 03:49 PM)K-Train Wrote: Shannon based off the current level of scripting technology at your disposal how powerful do you believe you can make the disinhibitor and based off that power level, what have the models said would be the effects of introducing that "maxed out" disinhibitor into DMSI? Thanks for your time.

To answer your question, we must invent a unit of measurement. Let's use "quirples", because it sounds funny and makes me laugh.

Now, a subliminal or some component thereof can be measured in terms of power in quirples, but for this to make sense, we must define a quirple.

This is where the answer to your question fails, because I do not know how to define a quirple other than to say it is a unit of measurement for the power level of a subliminal or subcomponent thereof. Without a specific value, it is essentially meaningless. I could say, "Oh, I can make a disinhibitor at 250 quirples!" and it would mean the exact same thing as if I said 2.5 quirples or 2.5 billion quirples.

Let's suppose that a quirple is equal to the percentage of the population affected, times the number of people affected as desired over the number not so affected.

Q = X(A/B)

That's still impossible for me to use, because I don't have the data to plug in for X, A or B!

I have not run any models on a maxed out disinhibitor for DMSI. I don't think I can, because "maxed out" would be full 6G.

So the only really accurate answer is...

"I don't know yet."

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - K-Train - 08-10-2016

Understood Shannon, thank you. I have another question but I'm sure you're tired so I'll simply ask later. Once again, I'm very appreciative of your dedication to this forum.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Benjamin - 08-10-2016

First thing is that the word 'misogony' has completely lost it's meaning with all the feminists and other people attributing everything they don't like to it.

Point out a woman is acting like a bitch.. misogony. A woman doesn't get a job because she's not qualified and you don't see her 'girll power' misogony. The literal meaning is hating women as Chaos said.. not all this stuff people have attributed to it.

But as for anger towards women. I can strongly identify with that. I had and still probably do have alot of anger towards women though E2 is making good progress there. I used to read 'red pill' every single day and it contributed to that anger and more issues and compounded it. I haven't looked at it for a while, WM I stopped for a while, now during E2 i've stopped looking at it completely and feel much better.

Good discussion, one thing though is if you're going to talk about astrology you'll have to move that part to the astrology thread in the chatter box as per rule 4 on the main forum.

EDIT: Oh I see Shannon already mentioned it before I seen this.

(08-10-2016, 04:34 PM)K-Train Wrote: Understood Shannon, thank you. I have another question but I'm sure you're tired so I'll simply ask later. Once again, I'm very appreciative of your dedication to this forum.

I am tired. I am tired of building the 6G prototypes! These things are unbelievably tedious to build. Takes for freakin' ever, and boring as hell. But this is the price for maximum quirples!

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Frankie - 08-10-2016

(08-10-2016, 01:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: The nature of the human animal is to reproduce. That is why we are only outnumbered on this planet by insects
Just a slight correction:

[Image: OKqmtWv.png]

Ironically, some of us might be running AOSI / DMSI while "enjoying" KFC (and the like) for such an amusing outcome in terms of reproduction:
http://youtu.be/juOmk-MVR8o

The highest levels of hormone-disrupting plastics chemical pollutants (phthalates) are found in...
http://youtu.be/OGaNQ9nn6uk
[Image: XpNoZ2nl.jpg]

Tyson, Perdue Conditions Push Workers To Wear Diapers
http://youtu.be/SD7bSxFZGUc
[Image: GyF4xLZl.jpg]

Anti-Aging FTW?

Very interesting.

However, chickens are not numbering at those levels because they put themselves there. Humans put them there. So I guess we could adjust what I'm saying to be "naturally populated at such levels", humans rank second.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Benjamin - 08-10-2016

HAHAHA I don't know if it's sane how much i'm laughing at the 19 billion chickens photo.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Chris P. Bacon - 08-10-2016

[Image: 18r28j.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Generator

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Steven - 08-10-2016

Shannon,

Another result I want to report is that sometimes when I listen to DMSI, I feel like I'm vibrating. I don't know how else to describe it.

(08-10-2016, 07:55 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

Another result I want to report is that sometimes when I listen to DMSI, I feel like I'm vibrating. I don't know how else to describe it.

What you're feeling is energy thrumming. High levels of quirples causes that sometimes. Big Grin

But seriously, that feeling tells you that there is an energy that is being maxed out and hitting the safety limiter, which is oscillating between the instruction set that says to increase it, and the safety limiter which prevents that.

Which energy, which band, etc. is going to depend on the person.

(08-10-2016, 06:56 PM)Wharrgarbl Wrote: [Image: 18r28j.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Generator

I laughed so hard my stomach hurts!

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Steven - 08-10-2016

Shannon,

Thank you for such a quick, informative, and humorous reply!

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Snoop - 08-12-2016

(08-12-2016, 06:37 AM)Boozy32 Wrote: Hey shannon,
I have a real weird experience happening. I have not used the sub yet. All I did was asking questions and trying to figure out which women sub to use. However today at the park,two girls next to me were giggling way too much, I didn't say a word, they kept saying sorry and then doing it all over again one girl was pushing her friend to my body while waiting in the lane. She did it more than 4 times and I can tell 100% that something was affecting them. Then 1 hr later another girl run up to me acted like it was a mistake and gave me real booby hug. I was like ok what's going on. Then another girl showed interest. This is unusual. Can this be happening because of me just thinking about the sub and the results?

It's our collective aura, reaching unknown parts of the planet ;-). Big Grin

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Minititan - 08-12-2016

(08-12-2016, 06:37 AM)Boozy32 Wrote: Hey shannon,
I have a real weird experience happening. I have not used the sub yet. All I did was asking questions and trying to figure out which women sub to use. However today at the park,two girls next to me were giggling way too much, I didn't say a word, they kept saying sorry and then doing it all over again one girl was pushing her friend to my body while waiting in the lane. She did it more than 4 times and I can tell 100% that something was affecting them. Then 1 hr later another girl run up to me acted like it was a mistake and gave me real booby hug. I was like ok what's going on. Then another girl showed interest. This is unusual. Can this be happening because of me just thinking about the sub and the results?

You can use the law of attraction and visualisation to manifest results so strongly and quickly and thus don't need the sub, really if you haven't listened to the sub then these results are in no way anything to do with it, keep doing what your doing. You have found a workaround that doesn't involve commitment to playing daily and achieved better results than many.