Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - maxx55 - 08-06-2016

If only it was possible for DMSI to have the girls reach out and try to grab and touch our various body parts without them thinking about it instead of it being the other way around. One day! Big Grin

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 08-06-2016

(08-06-2016, 08:27 AM)maxx55 Wrote: If only it was possible for DMSI to have the girls reach out and try to grab and touch our various body parts without them thinking about it instead of it being the other way around. One day! Big Grin

Well I'm workin' on it. Wink

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - bogdy - 08-06-2016

(08-06-2016, 01:11 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 08:27 AM)maxx55 Wrote: If only it was possible for DMSI to have the girls reach out and try to grab and touch our various body parts without them thinking about it instead of it being the other way around. One day! Big Grin

Well I'm workin' on it. Wink

v2.3?

Today I was sitting at my dining room table after I woke up and I was contemplating what to eat for breakfast.

My gut "says" to me... "Go to Applebee's and eat."

"Applebee's? I just ate there yesterday!", I'm thinking.

"S is working right now. Go have them seat you with her, and then tell her how attractive she is to you."

S is a petite submissive girl with a beautiful pear shape. So I'm thinking... okay, I'll do that. But I wanted to run a few variables through the models to make sure it went well.

While I am running the models, I get,

"She's going to be off shift soon. Better hurry."

So I tried to hurry.

When I got there, I saw her working, so I asked to be seated with her.

"She just got cut," the host says. Fuck.

Then like a dumbass, I failed to do the next logical thing and get seated in her section anyway. Could have talked to her... anyway. But whatever, I can go back later.

So I'm leaving Applebee's and I'm putting on my shades with cool blue polarized lenses - $17, what a bargain! - and they break. Three days after I buy them. My immediate response is, "Dammit, I'm gonna buy myself a pair of GOOD shades and this won't be a problem."

So I head straight to the mall and it's PACKED. I mean I haven't seen it that packed since Christmas rush! And I go to the sunglass hut and I end up buying a pair of Oakley Flak Jackets for $210, with ruby-irridium polarized lenses. Black frames, sharp blue lenses. Now I'm good to go!

I walk out to my car and put them on and look in the mirror and then I realize...

1. I'm wearing contacts, not glasses. Normally I wear glasses.
2. I just spent $210 on a pair of freaking sunglasses - which makes perfect sense, if I'm trying to look sharp, but even last month I would have been like, "Why would I spend more than $20 on shades? Hell, why would I spend any money on shades, I wear glasses!"

I look sharp in these babies. I can tell this is DMSI.

Talking to people is now almost inevitable. It doesn't seem to matter where I go or what I am trying to do. People talk to me and keep the conversation going. Sometimes it's guys and sometimes it's women. But it's really nice to be able to socialize so fluidly.

Just got back from dinner/lunch at my favorite sushi restaurant. My server spent a lot of time standing next to me talking to me, and we ended up exchanging phone numbers. She wrote hers down for me, with her full first and last name, without me asking her to, AFTER I gave her my business card.

This woman is married and knows I have a girlfriend. She has been working there three weeks; I go in every Saturday evening. I missed last week. We have seen one another exactly twice now.

She suggested we have lunch to talk about things.

This ought to be interesting.

EDIT: Just realized, I was getting IOIs from both of the other servers working tonight.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Benjamin - 08-06-2016

But glasses help with the Walter White look haha

(08-06-2016, 05:31 PM)Benjamin Wrote: But glasses help with the Walter White look haha

I've never watched Breaking Bad. Don't have time. If I use my TV at all, I'm playing Skyrim, World of Tanks or maybe Dirt3. That happens a few hours a month. Spend the rest of time working, and I socialize by going out to eat.

I suspect this is going to change soonly enough, though, the way women are responding to me now...

Anyway, not going for the Walter White look. I suspect, however, that I am killing it anyway.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - RTBoss - 08-06-2016

(08-06-2016, 06:44 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 05:31 PM)Benjamin Wrote: But glasses help with the Walter White look haha

I've never watched Breaking Bad. Don't have time. If I use my TV at all, I'm playing Skyrim, World of Tanks or maybe Dirt3. That happens a few hours a month. Spend the rest of time working, and I socialize by going out to eat.

I suspect this is going to change soonly enough, though, the way women are responding to me now...

Anyway, not going for the Walter White look. I suspect, however, that I am killing it anyway.

I think you should watch just the first episode. Then, see what happens.

(08-06-2016, 06:57 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 06:44 PM)Shannon Wrote:

I think you should watch just the first episode. Then, see what happens.

I think I should not watch any of the episodes, because I know what will happen. I will stop working because I am distracted!

Just got back from dinner. There were three exceptionally attractive females at the bar (where I ate). One was a customer, sitting directly across from me, with her boyfriend. One was the (pregnant) bartendress. And one was "that hot blonde server I always see when I'm sitting on that side of the bar". Hot blonde and customer were very similar in looks. Both very attractive.

I was being stared at, at first, by a brunette off to my right across the bar. She was not just staring, she was turned to face me... approximately 45 degrees to the left of where everyone around her was sitting. It seemed at first that she was watching a TV above me, but then I realized, that she couldn't because there wasn't one. I got the impression she wanted me to open her, but I was having fun talking to my friends working at the bar.

Then there was hot blonde server (HBS). She has a habit of making herself scarce if she is not interested, and hovering if she is. I have done experiments in the past where I tried to interest her and reverse her interest, and observed this. Have not seen her in six or eight months. Tonight, she was hovering and even spoke with me shortly, although she was not serving me. I wasn't attempting to influence her this evening.

The pregnant bartendress is a friend of mine, but tonight, she only started off with friendly, and eventually I found her responding. She was not my server, but she was serving me just as much as my server was. She would also stop in front of me, and smile broadly for no apparent reason, then turn and walk away. Eventually she started a conversation with me, and was trying to learn more about me.

Finally there was hot blonde customer. She was looking bored when I came in and sat down, but was flushed very red within 15 minutes of my arrival. She started off facing me, and ended up facing her boyfriend. About 15 minutes before I left, she was hanging on him, snuggling, kissing him, and he was enjoying it. Then she did this odd thing where suddenly she stopped that and - while still facing him - she stared at me. I mean like blatantly dead on staring. Flushed as much as she was, acting the way she was and staring like she was, I can only conclude that she was frustrated sexually, and wanted to be faithful but could not deny that it was me who was the target of her interests in that direction.

Okay, so obviously DMSI works. Now let's make it work better. But first I have to finish MIR2 and MHS.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Raykon - 08-07-2016

(08-06-2016, 09:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: Just got back from dinner. There were three exceptionally attractive females at the bar (where I ate). One was a customer, sitting directly across from me, with her boyfriend. One was the (pregnant) bartendress. And one was "that hot blonde server I always see when I'm sitting on that side of the bar". Hot blonde and customer were very similar in looks. Both very attractive.

I was being stared at, at first, by a brunette off to my right across the bar. She was not just staring, she was turned to face me... approximately 45 degrees to the left of where everyone around her was sitting. It seemed at first that she was watching a TV above me, but then I realized, that she couldn't because there wasn't one. I got the impression she wanted me to open her, but I was having fun talking to my friends working at the bar.

Then there was hot blonde server (HBS). She has a habit of making herself scarce if she is not interested, and hovering if she is. I have done experiments in the past where I tried to interest her and reverse her interest, and observed this. Have not seen her in six or eight months. Tonight, she was hovering and even spoke with me shortly, although she was not serving me. I wasn't attempting to influence her this evening.

The pregnant bartendress is a friend of mine, but tonight, she only started off with friendly, and eventually I found her responding. She was not my server, but she was serving me just as much as my server was. She would also stop in front of me, and smile broadly for no apparent reason, then turn and walk away. Eventually she started a conversation with me, and was trying to learn more about me.

Finally there was hot blonde customer. She was looking bored when I came in and sat down, but was flushed very red within 15 minutes of my arrival. She started off facing me, and ended up facing her boyfriend. About 15 minutes before I left, she was hanging on him, snuggling, kissing him, and he was enjoying it. Then she did this odd thing where suddenly she stopped that and - while still facing him - she stared at me. I mean like blatantly dead on staring. Flushed as much as she was, acting the way she was and staring like she was, I can only conclude that she was frustrated sexually, and wanted to be faithful but could not deny that it was me who was the target of her interests in that direction.

Okay, so obviously DMSI works. Now let's make it work better. But first I have to finish MIR2 and MHS.

It's been working for me as well and i've noticed some amazing inner game changes & healing and external results that are blatant and obvious as well.

I too, however feel like its missing something. Not sure what that is exactly, but perhaps more emphasize on taking action instead of letting women chase us.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - RTBoss - 08-07-2016

Based on your results with just 1 loop per 24 hours, would you recommend anyone try running just 1 loop for a week?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - maxx55 - 08-07-2016

The goal of DMSI is to have women approach and initiate the mating process repeatedly. Of course the guy can take the lead whenever, but the goal is to flip the script and have her be the huntress. It's a nice change of pace and sounds fun to me.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 08-07-2016

(08-07-2016, 01:07 AM)Rayhon Wrote: It's been working for me as well and i've noticed some amazing inner game changes & healing and external results that are blatant and obvious as well.

I too, however feel like its missing something. Not sure what that is exactly, but perhaps more emphasize on taking action instead of letting women chase us.

Yes. Said this a month ago. I want it to turn me into an absolute hunter. No fear, no social anxiety, just locked on to the goal. Got yelled at, people said they didn't want this. I experienced the autopilot for the first time on my date last week (forgot to post it in my journal) and I can honestly say that I've NEVER felt anything like that before. I was successfully flirting with the waitress, the bartender, even this chick that walked by and smiled. And my date was absolutely loving it. I want that feeling, amplified by like... 30000.