Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Benjamin - 07-24-2016

Banksy seems like you're going out of your way to start arguments so I agree with Shannon.

I was just going to make a post but then you continued with
Quote:Maybe you're just too sensitive.

Which proves the point you aren't here to be constructive.. instead just to have a go at people, combined with earlier posts on the thread, so it isn't isolated.. so i've put a warning on your account which automatically suspended your posting for 3 days.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - RisingSon - 07-24-2016

Once you guys started talking about females forcing impregnation and child-support... Let's just say I'm not with that in the slightest. Smh...

To defend Banksy:
I'd say that some "alphas" have less than usual self-control and women also are more likely to get pregnant through sudden encounters by said alphas.
Last time I got chastised for mentioning female rape fantasies, but the study I just got the pregnancy data from did use the word rape. Lol...

You guys should be careful of getting caught up in your gender-equality fantasy. There is no such thing as equality in nature. That's where Banksy and I agree, and so do all the other guys who complain that niceness isn't getting them results with the quality/quantity of women they wish to encounter.

I also would profess that self-control might actually be more for girls. They usually do better in school, while the rambunctious boys have to be conditioned to sit still and shut up for 8 hours a day. Getting some of that raw unadulterated passion and yang energy back is what I'm all about!

Yet, here I am running AM6 again wondering if it's self-control programming will further inhibit or hinder me in some direction. Perhaps this sheds some light on why I advocate for less limitations or attempting to please everyone's sensitivities in the sex subliminals that are under development.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Benjamin - 07-24-2016

Quote:To defend Banksy:

It wasn't that he was expressing his opinions, it was more the last post and a few others that go past expressing his opinion and seemingly wanting to cause arguments.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Ricardo - 07-25-2016

(07-24-2016, 11:16 PM)Benjamin Wrote:

It wasn't that he was expressing his opinions, it was more the last post and a few others that go past expressing his opinion and seemingly wanting to cause arguments.

That would depend on your interpretation. I think the point that Banksy was making was that, money aside, this girl now has the long-term commitment to raise a child into adulthood and all that that entails, while Mr Chaos is free to do as he likes.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Gotcha - 07-25-2016

(07-25-2016, 08:37 AM)Ricardo Wrote:

That would depend on your interpretation. I think the point that Banksy was making was that, money aside, this girl now has the long-term commitment to raise a child into adulthood and all that that entails, while Mr Chaos is free to do as he likes.

Really? How do you get that point of "the girl now having the long term commitment" from below exchange?

(07-24-2016, 04:49 PM)Banksy Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 03:31 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 01:13 PM)Banksy Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 12:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: I commend you for the self-control you display in that answer Chaos.

Lol right, because open discussion is so outrageous. Yes Shannon, alpha males have self-control.

Banksy, honestly, I have to wonder if you're a troll sometimes.

Maybe you're just too sensitive.

Guy was obviously trolling right there... Do you really have another interpretation of it?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Steven - 07-25-2016

@lovinh3767

Thank you for further explaining. Good points. I need to think about that.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Steven - 07-25-2016

@chaosvrgn

When you said

"1. Investment in our relationship. That included trying to lock me into a monogamous relationship, or to keep me happy so I'd continue taking her out and shit.

2. To get f*cking pregnant."

As simple as that may sound, those statement are really profound. Miles from the fantasies that Disney feeds people.

That story you told about that woman who said that she had that urge to procreate and have children with you to the point it overrode all her logical instincts and she gave in to it... I know it.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 07-25-2016

Please consider the following questions. Break them down rationally and explore the pathology of your reasoning:

Why would you immediately assume that I would abandon my child instead of pursuing 50/50 custody?

Do you assume that outcome every time you hear a story like this? If so, why is your initial reaction to side with the woman?

If we were to assign "blame" to the birth of a child, isn't the woman equally "at fault" as the man?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Benjamin - 07-25-2016

Not that Ricardo.. stuff like this..

Quote:Lol right, because open discussion is so outrageous. Yes Shannon, alpha males have self-control.
Quote:Remember girls, at all times, self-control.
Quote:Maybe you're just too sensitive.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Dubls - 07-25-2016

(07-24-2016, 03:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: S gave me the most beautiful butt presentation while getting some liquor today. Sadly, S had no ass.

LOL

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-25-2016

Just got back from the Chinese restaurant where the pretty Chinese girl works.

I found that I did something that surprised me. I asked the hostess, who I know is attracted to me, to always seat me with the pretty Chinese girl whenever I come in. I would not normally have thought to do that.

Got seated with her.

She looked upset and distressed the whole time I was here, and was avoidant during the first half of the time I was there.

While I was there a couple of people were seated behind me. There was a little girl and what I presume was her mother.

The little girl sat with her back to mine in the booth behind me. I was eating and reading and overhearing snippets of their conversation.

I overheard the little girl say that she wasn't yet 9 years old.

Not too long after that, this little girl turns around in her booth and says to me, "Hey, dude!"

I was of course turned away from her, and wasn't at first sure if she was talking to me, but when I turned, she was turned around in her stead looking at me with a huge grin. Her mother said, "Don't call him dude, be polite."

"Hey, Mister Dude!" she responded. I had to laugh. I turned to her and said, "My name is Shannon. What's your name?"

"Willow," she said, again very enthusiastically.

Then her mother apologized for her interrupting my "nice quiet dinner". I laughed it off and returned to eating.

Then I realized that I had just been opened by an 8 year old girl. I almost choked on my food trying not to laugh...

The pretty Chinese girl was serving the little girl and her mother and the mother scolded the Chinese girl for throwing away crab that her daughter had not eaten, instead of putting it back, claiming that "there are people in this world who are starving, don't you ever do that again! That cost you your tip."

I was in shock. And I say this as an American citizen... it embarrassed me. I almost tripled my tip for the poor girl, but I had already written it out and I could not, and had no cash. It did not surprise me that she ignored me as I was leaving. If that's how her day was going, no wonder she wasn't responsive to me.

The woman who did this, and Willow, were very happy to say goodbye when I left.

Very strange experience.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - bristo - 07-25-2016

(07-25-2016, 02:59 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:

Please consider the following questions. Break them down rationally and explore the pathology of your reasoning:

Why would you immediately assume that I would abandon my child instead of pursuing 50/50 custody?

Do you assume that outcome every time you hear a story like this? If so, why is your initial reaction to side with the woman?

If we were to assign "blame" to the birth of a child, isn't the woman equally "at fault" as the man?

I had an old account on this forum and I just had to respond to this. Sorry.

Chaos, I respect the fact that you care for your kid and pursued 50/50 (I assume), but does that mean that every man does this? No.

There is a risk that a woman's life could be completely turned upside down, while all a man has to do is reorganize his finances (yes a burden, but not comparable). My point is that there is more of a risk on the woman's side, surely you wouldn't disagree with that.

I don't know why they would deny your access to visit your kid, but I'm sure visitation rights are not that unjust. It's easy to say the system screwed me over without us seeing both sides. I know if I had a daughter I would not want her life to be fucked up by some guy because she chose to trust him, I'm sure you wouldn't either.

You seem to be just using ad hominem attacks instead of explaining the full story. And most situations aren't as unique as yours. Sometimes guys don't even pay child support. Whatever you decide to do, legally you are free to walk away.

You never mentioned anything about your child in all this talk about how the system did you wrong, you just complained about your finances. (You have the right obviously). But you can understand how some of us can assume that you not getting custody didn't bother you.

I don't want to be disrespectful to anyone innocent (never any intended), but you did choose to put your business out there in a heated argument, so...

This discussion would be a lot more unbiased if we had single mothers share their perspective, just saying.

Some of you obviously just want to control the narrative and be victims, victims of what? I'm not sure. Figure that out.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 07-25-2016

(07-25-2016, 07:16 PM)bristo Wrote: You seem to be just using ad hominem attacks instead of explaining the full story.

As someone who spend a lot of time and money studying linguistics, rhetoric and logic, I must inform you that you're using that term incorrectly.

(07-25-2016, 07:16 PM)bristo Wrote: You never mentioned anything about your child in all this talk about how the system did you wrong, you just complained about your finances. (You have the right obviously). But you can understand how some of us can assume that you not getting custody didn't bother you.

My child is none of your business. The conversation at hand was corruption in the child support system and Banksy's claim that child support was "hard for mothers to get" and not a big deal. Thus, my main arguments were targeted at destroying that myth. Anything outside of that myth (including information about my child) was beyond the scope of the discussion and again, is none of your business.

(07-25-2016, 07:16 PM)bristo Wrote: This discussion would be a lot more unbiased if we had single mothers share their perspective, just saying.

This is a forum marked "Men's Journals (NSFW)." You are on a thread discussing a piece of technology, that while unisex in design, will slant the sexual marketplace in favor of men. Here, we discuss MEN'S ISSUES. We don't need to tone police ourselves to be "unbiased," which is actually code for "tailoring our thoughts, language and ideas to favor women." I'm giving people the objective facts of how child support works in many states.

I've received a number of e-mails from people here thanking me for providing this information, because they ended up looking at their own state laws and realizing that they could fall into the same trap I did.

Again, Gentlemen: Even your "fellow man" is NOT. YOUR. ALLY. Break free. Run AM6. Wink

EDIT: And no, I disagree. If we are going to frame the existence of a child as a "disruption," I can attest that my life has been just as "disrupted" as hers is. You're operating from the mindset that by default, men care less about their children, thus, their lives aren't affected as much. Ask yourself why you believe that. Then run AM6.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-25-2016

Okay guys. Back on target with the conversation. There are going to be those people, no matter what you say or how much you explain it, who just will not get it. Maybe because they for some reason cannot get it, or maybe because, as one of my instructors once told me, "Blindest are those who will not see."

I'm trying to avoid the outbreak of war here on Subliminal Talk.