Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Dubls - 07-16-2016

(07-14-2016, 12:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: I am currently doing one loop of DMSI.

Going to go have lunch when it's finished. I am listening to it at max volume on my phone.

When I modeled what the optimal volume was for causing the particular woman I'm going to go talk to to respond, the answer shocked me.

On my phone, there were three relevant peaks. One at 2/15; one at 11/15; and one at 15/15.

The peak at 2/15 was by far the biggest. That shocked me.

Further modeling revealed that the result of that volume would be in fact so effective that there was unacceptable risk for impregnation. So I'm using the volume that was 2nd place, where the risk is acceptable.

I will be modeling further which volumes in general are best.

What does that even mean

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-16-2016

(07-16-2016, 01:24 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 12:56 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 12:50 PM)Tobi Wrote: i want to ask, will running more than 3 loops increase the aura or make the programming faster?

As far as I can tell so far, the models seem to be indicating that the benefits rapidly fall off after 3 loops in most cases. I have not finished modeling, and I don't fully understand what the results mean yet, but I would not advise doing more than 4 loops a day.

Results "fall off," as in diminishing returns, or results actually start to not happen at all?

Until I get a chance to really model this, I honestly don't know.

So far, my time is spent reading and answering the forums, correcting misunderstandings, and dealing with a lot of things outside work eating my time. I have been trying to get in to work for the past 12 hours, and I JUST got here. I am already too tired to run the models for today.

Every time I try to model this, something interrupts me. So I really don't have a great understanding if it yet. I was hoping today would give me a chance to get something accomplished, but that has not proven to be the case yet.

So far as I understand, the models seem to be indicating that the results come from 2-4 loops, peaking at 3. 4 is better than 2 in most cases, but not as good as 3.

After that, results become sporadic.

I don't know all of what circumstances that applies to. I don't understand what it really means, or is caused by. Not enough modeling.

It might be that after 3-4 loops, there is too much energy being projected. It might be that the energy becomes too intense. It might be that it's too sexual. I can only speculate until I have enough time to really model this.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Benjamin - 07-16-2016

That's pretty awesome, so around 5 hours listening instead of 8+ or 12 or more as I usually do with most programs.

That gives more time to go out and be sexy around girls.

(07-16-2016, 01:59 PM)Dmitry Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 08:40 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Dmitry\Hold007

Keep in mind life is not a bowl of fruit. You cannot just sit at home playing games on your xbox and expect blonde girls with big boobs suddenly knocking on your door and pulling their panties down saying please have me. I get the impression though I might be wrong is that you both grew up with silverspoons in your mouths. You expect money to buy you all these silver bullets that will get you a passport to a womans pussy. I hate to break it to you but life is not like that.

Shannon spends countless hours diligently working hard on creating these subs. He doesnt sit there on a praying mat chanting mantras and waving incense sticks in the air crossed legs. Asking the gods to manifestate a sub. All I can say is wakeup and smell the coffee prepare to face the harsh reality of life. Enough fluff talk about chocolate pudding and cookies please.

No need to rush, indeed Smile I understand that sub is in experimental stage right, and have a potential beyond imagination (I'm not kidding) and understand that Shannon makes his best to bring something extraordinary to the world. Frankly, it is already showed. Personaly, Im more than impressed by AM 6.0, combining with my personal stuff - it does a miracles.

What I asked was...maybe something EVERYONE wants to know: if SM 3.0 already created for sexual enchantment, why DMSI was a case? Whether it created for Get Laid Quick, or what? SM 3.0 has 7 auras already. I haven't run it yet (on AM 6.0 Stage 4 right now). So I was intersted in DMSI...about the purpose and goals it intended. And then, reading most diaries, I see "more IOIs, more flirting" I was not impressed. Okey, once again it is in experimental phase, ok. Ego-boost (more IOIs) or something that can BLOW UP the dating stuff market, and change it forever?

Thats my thoughts Smile

Btw, thanks for good saying: Im not native English speaker and I didn't understand th saying "silverspoon in mouth" i.e. being lucky or something Smile

I'seduced almost 90 girls in my life (Im 37yo), not boasting but saying that: its was NOT THAT easy. Alas, no silverspoon yet.

DMSI arose not originally as a singular intention, but grew into it's goal primarily because you guys are so obsessed with getting to sex. I'm trying to create what you ask for.

SM3 and DMSI have similar goals, but try to achieve them in very different ways. I have already explained this three or four times, but SM3 is an extension of AM6 that shapes the effects in a very sexual way while continuing to grow the person. DMSI seeis to create a very powerful very erotic energy projection, while making the person meet them half way when they respond with desire for sex. One is long term, one is short term. Theoretically, when I get DMSI fully decked out, it should be useful for "Run a few loops, go get laid." SM3 is slower, but has much more that it's doing.

(07-16-2016, 05:25 PM)Dubls Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 12:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: I am currently doing one loop of DMSI.

Going to go have lunch when it's finished. I am listening to it at max volume on my phone.

When I modeled what the optimal volume was for causing the particular woman I'm going to go talk to to respond, the answer shocked me.

On my phone, there were three relevant peaks. One at 2/15; one at 11/15; and one at 15/15.

The peak at 2/15 was by far the biggest. That shocked me.

Further modeling revealed that the result of that volume would be in fact so effective that there was unacceptable risk for impregnation. So I'm using the volume that was 2nd place, where the risk is acceptable.

I will be modeling further which volumes in general are best.

What does that even mean

You're going to have to answer the same question from me, since your question does not have a specific subject to which it points.

(07-16-2016, 05:58 PM)Benjamin Wrote: That's pretty awesome, so around 5 hours listening instead of 8+ or 12 or more as I usually do with most programs.

Eventually, when I have more 6G tech in this puppy, it should be that 2-3 hours worth of exposure per day is all that's needed.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-17-2016

I've noted that the volume at which I play the program has a big effect on the results. I'm not entirely sure which is better yet - high, medium or low volumes, but I suspect it will depend on the resistance of the person running it and how much garbage they need to clear out before moving forward.

Currently doing a high volume test. I feel sunburned all over my face and head, but not painfully so. High levels of energy in me, and being projected.

Previous experiment was at mid levels, and it produced surprisingly good results also. I think it's another case of trade offs, where one benefit comes from one option, and another comes from the other option.

I'm about to go have dinner at the sports bar I like and see how this affects the bartendresses I am observing.

According to what modeling runs I have been able to do today, it takes about 15 minutes of exposure to the aura of sexual Irresistibility to really have the effects start kicking in for the person being affected. Take that as an idea, not gospel, because I need to run a lot more modeling runs before I would say that with certainty.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - jonathan4all - 07-17-2016

(07-16-2016, 06:13 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 05:58 PM)Benjamin Wrote: That's pretty awesome, so around 5 hours listening instead of 8+ or 12 or more as I usually do with most programs.

Eventually, when I have more 6G tech in this puppy, it should be that 2-3 hours worth of exposure per day is all that's needed.

It feels liberating haha don't know why ..

10 minutes in at the bar and I have a woman my mother's age come over to me and run her hand across my back as she passes me, and then opens with, "You look just like my son!" Shows me pics. He does look like me, with a bit more Jason Statham in the mouth. She talks with me for several minutes and then invents and excuse to talk to me again in the future ("I will take some better pictures and show you.")

Bartendress M, who I see only rarely, is obviously responding. Just told me I am "lovely".

Hot blonde to my left is fully sex flushed after 10 minutes, and the guy she's with is in full on cock block mode. She has definitely noticed it's me she's responding to.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - RTBoss - 07-17-2016

(07-17-2016, 12:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: According to what modeling runs I have been able to do today, it takes about 15 minutes of exposure to the aura of sexual Irresistibility to really have the effects start kicking in for the person being affected. Take that as an idea, not gospel, because I need to run a lot more modeling runs before I would say that with certainty.

I can vouch for that. I've seen responses earlier, but the longer they're in the aura the more I notice a response.

(07-17-2016, 01:55 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 12:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: According to what modeling runs I have been able to do today, it takes about 15 minutes of exposure to the aura of sexual Irresistibility to really have the effects start kicking in for the person being affected. Take that as an idea, not gospel, because I need to run a lot more modeling runs before I would say that with certainty.

I can vouch for that. I've seen responses earlier, but the longer they're in the aura the more I notice a response.

Care to elaborate? And How far away does it seem to affect them?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Minititan - 07-17-2016

You wrote on another thread, that you wondered what would happen if you took the naturaliser out. Just adding in that it may be the best method for testing, I'm noticing nothing of interest and I put it down to the naturaliser hiding most of it, how can you report on changes if you don't notice them :L I'm also a lot less concerned with the sub and what it's achieving so have been struggling to get in a mindset of looking for signs of interest. I think I need the sub to literally slap me in the face with some kind of result that is undeniably caused by it, before I actually click that the sub did that. It's changed a lot since v1

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - RTBoss - 07-17-2016

(07-17-2016, 02:03 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 01:55 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Care to elaborate? And How far away does it seem to affect them?

Within 20 feet, and as soon as 5 minutes I'll see a glance which will begin to increase in frequency and duration. This is generally from women younger than 40, and more noticeable from women 18-25.

I'll start keeping better tabs while I'm out and about. I'll see about going out to dinner somewhere tonight.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - swisston - 07-17-2016

(07-17-2016, 02:16 PM)Minititan Wrote: You wrote on another thread, that you wondered what would happen if you took the naturaliser out. Just adding in that it may be the best method for testing, I'm noticing nothing of interest and I put it down to the naturaliser hiding most of it, how can you report on changes if you don't notice them :L I'm also a lot less concerned with the sub and what it's achieving so have been struggling to get in a mindset of looking for signs of interest. I think I need the sub to literally slap me in the face with some kind of result that is undeniably caused by it, before I actually click that the sub did that. It's changed a lot since v1
Same here. Low neediness. Not expecting results any time soon. Just happy too let it do its work in the background for the moment.