Subliminal Talk
DMSI next version ideas - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: DMSI next version ideas (/Thread-DMSI-next-version-ideas)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Steven - 08-01-2016

@maxx55

I also suppose one way to think of an internal conflict could be the person wanting to act on their desire but wanting to be respectful of the other person. If the respect involves respecting the person's wishes to not have sex, then that internal conflict would be guiding them to do the right thing.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shannon - 08-01-2016

Giving all members of subset X permission to initiate sex with you is ignoring the fact that some members of subset X may be ...

crazy, diseased, homicidal, etc.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Steven - 08-01-2016

Shannon,

So how can it be done in such a way that it gives permission to the subset we want to give permission to?

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shannon - 08-01-2016

(08-01-2016, 04:58 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

So how can it be done in such a way that it gives permission to the subset we want to give permission to?

well, so far we have a subset that is as big as possible. Filtering out anything is potentially going to reduce the effectiveness a little bit. That's what's killing me, how to filter without losing impact. I'm working on it.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Steven - 08-02-2016

Shannon,

As naive as this may sound, what if you just told the subconscious to do just that:

"Ok subconscious, give the user a subset that is as big as possible of the gender and type the user prefers while simultaneously filtering out anything that may be harmful to the user (such as STDs, people who are prone to violence, etc.) without reducing the effectiveness of these instructions. So subconscious give filtering without reducing the effectiveness."

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Steven - 08-02-2016

Shannon,

Or ask the subconscious "How do I filter while maintaining or increasing the power of the instructions?" "How do I filter without losing power?"

I find that if I ask certain questions, I tend to get answers and the subconscious seems to love to solve problems.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shannon - 08-02-2016

Clever ideas, Steven, but I got there first. Your first idea I tried a while back, and it fails for reasons I can't give without giving away trade secrets.

The second idea... been doing that for a while too. Smile But it's not a question with just one answer. It has to be solved in steps.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Have at ye - 08-04-2016

(08-02-2016, 06:59 PM)Shannon Wrote: Clever ideas, Steven, but I got there first. Your first idea I tried a while back, and it fails for reasons I can't give without giving away trade secrets.

The second idea... been doing that for a while too. Smile But it's not a question with just one answer. It has to be solved in steps.

I just got an idea. How about:

1. Add a module that encourages the development of unerring intuitive knowledge of whether the person that is being attracted is sane, free of STDs, etc., etc., etc.

2. IF <intuition says with utmost certainty that the person that is being attracted is sane, free of STDs, etc., etc., etc.>, THEN <disinhibition>.

It would probably take a bit of time before the intuition kicks in, depending on the user, but better safe then sorry.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shannon - 08-04-2016

(08-04-2016, 10:53 AM)Have at ye Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 06:59 PM)Shannon Wrote: Clever ideas, Steven, but I got there first. Your first idea I tried a while back, and it fails for reasons I can't give without giving away trade secrets.

1. Add a module that encourages the development of unerring intuitive knowledge of whether the person that is being attracted is sane, free of STDs, etc., etc., etc.

2. IF <intuition says with utmost certainty that the person that is being attracted is sane, free of STDs, etc., etc., etc.>, THEN <disinhibition>.

It would probably take a bit of time before the intuition kicks in, depending on the user, but better safe then sorry.

Ecept that:

1. Some personalities are actively seeking to prevent their own natural psychic abilities as a function of their very nature, making that nearly impossible, and

2. I can't get If-Then statements to work reliably with subs because of the differences between how the conscious and subconscious minds function. The conscious mind understands logic; the subconscious mind is not logical. If-Then is... LOGIC!

Been trying to get that working for a long time.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Have at ye - 08-04-2016

(08-04-2016, 11:50 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Ecept that:

1. Some personalities are actively seeking to prevent their own natural psychic abilities as a function of their very nature, making that nearly impossible, and

2. I can't get If-Then statements to work reliably with subs because of the differences between how the conscious and subconscious minds function. The conscious mind understands logic; the subconscious mind is not logical. If-Then is... LOGIC!

Hmm, I never would have considered intuition as a psychic ability. In this context, I used the term "intuition" in the meaning of the subconscious using its processing power to observe and analyze minutiae of physical appearance, behavior, smell, etc., and working with that; same way it automatically processes, say, auditory input from a subliminal and then does its thing.

On the second issue, I defer to your expertise. I guess the limiting qualifiers that can be seen in the script database are kinda outdated then, since I based the idea in part on those. Smile

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shannon - 08-04-2016

(08-04-2016, 12:13 PM)Have at ye Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 11:50 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Ecept that:

Hmm, I never would have considered intuition as a psychic ability. In this context, I used the term "intuition" in the meaning of the subconscious using its processing power to observe and analyze minutiae of physical appearance, behavior, smell, etc., and working with that; same way it automatically processes, say, auditory input from a subliminal and then does its thing.

On the second issue, I defer to your expertise. I guess the limiting qualifiers that can be seen in the script database are kinda outdated then, since I based the idea in part on those. Smile

One's intuition is one's subconscious presenting information to the conscious mind. The subconscious is based in emotion, which is also where our psychic abilities lie. If one's conscious connection with one's subconscious is developed enough, the "second senses" can become a conscious feature, and with some practice, consciously usable.

Intuition, therefore, is almost synonymous in most cases with "psychic abilities".

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Greenduck - 08-05-2016

Have you found any methods for how to improve named skills, Shannon?

Ontopic:

Make the subject to give off obvious signals if she is not "appropriate" with either vocal cues e.g. coughing or physical such as scratching her face (something that cannot be interpreted as a signal directed for any other intention, e.g sexual interest, general nervousness, etc)

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Steven - 08-05-2016

@Greenduck,

Great idea!

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shannon - 08-05-2016

(08-05-2016, 08:48 AM)Greenduck Wrote: Have you found any methods for how to improve named skills, Shannon?

Ontopic:

Make the subject to give off obvious signals if she is not "appropriate" with either vocal cues e.g. coughing or physical such as scratching her face (something that cannot be interpreted as a signal directed for any other intention, e.g sexual interest, general nervousness, etc)

I have known for a long time how to improve the named skills, with and without a subliminal.

I already use that method in the 6G prototype, I just had not gotten around to adding it to the DMSI. Not a bad idea, thanks for the input.