Subliminal Talk
DMSI next version ideas - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: DMSI next version ideas (/Thread-DMSI-next-version-ideas)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Hold007 - 07-28-2016

(07-27-2016, 09:40 AM)maxx55 Wrote: Just some suggestions for DMSI v3.

If it really could surpass results with pheromones that I've experienced and read about it'd truly be astounding.

I've personally experienced the following with pheromones:

-repeated glancing at me when in close proximity
-LONG obvious stares when passing by girls or if I'm in their sight (like 5-10 seconds)
-girls I haven't known that long texting me "where are you" if I'm not in class sitting next to them when class starts (result of imprinting)
-girls having dreams of almost having sex with me (told me herself. it was the result of imprinting)
-girls texting me first (result of imprinting)
-girls literally taking steps to be even closer to me if I take a step away from them
-going behind the back of their bf or fiance to try to have me in their life
-with me just standing still not doing anything, everyone greeting me as they walk by
-girls starting to playfully yet overtly touch me, including butt smacking

Awesome pheromone results I've read about:

-girls approaching a guy to directly express interest
-girls becoming obsessed with a guy, almost like a stalker, but no violence
-girls falling for a guy that has barely even spoken to them

I just want Shannon to have an idea of what recent (past 3 years) pheromone technology is capable of. With pheros, you can just put it on and within a week see consistent, noticeable benefits, a lot of times even the same day. It's instant gratification and it can be useful in the long run. The downside is it doesn't improve you as a person, but a lot of people don't really care if they're getting the result.

Since DMSI would take more time to kick in than a couple days for most users, the end result should be one that completely leaps past what pheromones are capable of. If DMSI triggered the kind of behavior I listed here on a daily basis, and more in the longer run, and resulted in repeated sex with hot women and awesome sexual relationships, pheromones would have a hell of a lot of catching up to do.

I think having DMSI have imprinting effects is important. It just seems to make everything more solid and results more consistent (at least with pheros).

I'd love to buy DMSI v3 and then realize that I can sell all of my pheros because they are obsolete Big Grin

those results sound unbelievable!

Why don't you continue using those pheromones rather than buying this sub which doesn't even get the user laid?

what pheromones give that kind of effect btw??

RE: DMSI next version ideas - maxx55 - 07-28-2016

(07-28-2016, 06:28 AM)Hold007 Wrote:

If it really could surpass results with pheromones that I've experienced and read about it'd truly be astounding.

-LONG obvious stares when passing by girls or if I'm in their sight (like 5-10 seconds)
-girls I haven't known that long texting me "where are you" if I'm not in class sitting next to them when class starts (result of imprinting)
-girls having dreams of almost having sex with me (told me herself. it was the result of imprinting)
-girls literally taking steps to be even closer to me if I take a step away from them
-with me just standing still not doing anything, everyone greeting me as they walk by

I just want Shannon to have an idea of what recent (past 3 years) pheromone technology is capable of. With pheros, you can just put it on and within a week see consistent, noticeable benefits, a lot of times even the same day. It's instant gratification and it can be useful in the long run. The downside is it doesn't improve you as a person, but a lot of people don't really care if they're getting the result.

Since DMSI would take more time to kick in than a couple days for most users, the end result should be one that completely leaps past what pheromones are capable of. If DMSI triggered the kind of behavior I listed here on a daily basis, and more in the longer run, and resulted in repeated sex with hot women and awesome sexual relationships, pheromones would have a hell of a lot of catching up to do.

I think having DMSI have imprinting effects is important. It just seems to make everything more solid and results more consistent (at least with pheros).

I'd love to buy DMSI v3 and then realize that I can sell all of my pheros because they are obsolete Big Grin

Why don't you continue using those pheromones rather than buying this sub which doesn't even get the user laid?

Let me be clear. Despite those iois none of them ever resulted in sex. I did my best. And I come so fucking close a lot of the time, but still it didn't happen. Funny enough, the time I did get laid was when I wore no pheros at all lol.

For me, Wolf+Crush and Core+Imprint worked very well. Core solo gave me next to nothing in visible reactions, but raised status I think and seemed to amplify how I felt and those around me felt. Spontaneity was natural for me and when I did something in the moment, Core seemed to amplify reactions to it.

3 drops of NA solo was what resulted in the extended stares.

Bad Wolf resulted in the most obvious non direct attraction signals. It seemed very promising, but I only tested it for a short amount of time (like a week). If I use pheros again it'll be this one first for sure.

Voodoo was good with deepening the imprint made from Imprint and resulted in the sex dreams, but it seemed to have much less effect on people who weren't that close to me already.

The major hits that I listed weren't a daily thing. It's like something big would happen once a week or so. Core+Imprint and Wolf+Crush XS gave the most "daily hits" for me and I didn't have any issues with close guy friends either from the A1. We actually had even more fun than usual, but guys who aren't close to me kinda stayed at bay with Crush.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - bits - 07-28-2016

(07-28-2016, 08:18 AM)maxx55 Wrote:

Let me be clear. Despite those iois none of them ever resulted in sex. I did my best. And I come so ***** close a lot of the time, but still it didn't happen. Funny enough, the time I did get laid was when I wore no pheros at all lol.

For me, Wolf+Crush and Core+Imprint worked very well. Core solo gave me next to nothing in visible reactions, but raised status I think and seemed to amplify how I felt and those around me felt. Spontaneity was natural for me and when I did something in the moment, Core seemed to amplify reactions to it.

Bad Wolf resulted in the most obvious non direct attraction signals. It seemed very promising, but I only tested it for a short amount of time (like a week). If I use pheros again it'll be this one first for sure.

Voodoo was good with deepening the imprint made from Imprint and resulted in the sex dreams, but it seemed to have much less effect on people who weren't that close to me already.

The major hits that I listed weren't a daily thing. It's like something big would happen once a week or so. Core+Imprint and Wolf+Crush XS gave the most "daily hits" for me and I didn't have any issues with close guy friends either from the A1. We actually had even more fun than usual, but guys who aren't close to me kinda stayed at bay with Crush.

if you still have them you should give wolf + imprint a spin, wolf + a1 (in imprint) is a very good mix and responsible for some crazy reports from several users

RE: DMSI next version ideas - maxx55 - 07-28-2016

(07-28-2016, 09:00 AM)bits Wrote:

Let me be clear. Despite those iois none of them ever resulted in sex. I did my best. And I come so ***** close a lot of the time, but still it didn't happen. Funny enough, the time I did get laid was when I wore no pheros at all lol.

if you still have them you should give wolf + imprint a spin, wolf + a1 (in imprint) is a very good mix and responsible for some crazy reports from several users

I think I tried that, not sure. Crush is an A1 heavy product as well. I'll check my journal and consider the combo in the future if I haven't tested it yet.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - kenpachi - 07-30-2016

-Unshakable frame. For empaths who adopt the frame of the person they interact with. Instead it allows them to maintain their sexy frame and influence the other person instead.

-Removal of any ego balancer.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Roy - 07-30-2016

Automatic detection and rejection of women who have STDs from sex magnet.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - bits - 07-30-2016

(07-27-2016, 09:11 PM)apollolux Wrote: I'm curious, how does the body retain the pheromones applied via soap? The whole point of soap is to be washed off.

Well to save money you probably want to use your regular cheap soap first for actual cleaning, then use the a1 soap aftwerward on your stomach, chest, neck, arms, since those are the spots with the best diffusion.

Let it sit for a minute, then rinse it off with water and end your shower so it's the last step. Pheromones are very "sticky" and even if you scrub them with alcohol there will still be some left on your skin. Most guys have to use the same stuff that women use to remove makeup as it cleans under the skin in order to remove it entirely. I forget what its called but its about $2 at any major store or pharmacy.

Agree with all your assessments, especially regarding nude alpha it generates the most stares for me too. It's an alpha blend but not too alpha like a314 or titan which causes people to actively avoid looking unless they themselves are high status too then they dont mind starting conversations.

But the reactions I see with nude alpha are the reasons I dont think women will approach with DMSI. I know they are entirely separate things but here is my logic behind it:

1) women are attracted to alphas and will assume an alpha will approach

Nude alpha as the name suggests does have an alpha element to it. Attractive women are drawn to alphas and I don't think anyone will deny this. The guys may not always "look" alpha but the alpha character always shines through. Attractive women through their experience get conditioned that when they are attracted to a guy all they need to do is show a little interest and because they are naturally drawn to alpha types the guy takes over and either doesn't care about rejection or is willing to risk it.

Some people may scoff at the idea that people are conditioned to behave a certain way but we are all conditioned socially, by media, culture, religion, and as we've seen even through subliminals to behave and think a certain way. Since they start going through puberty attractive women have guys throwing themselves at them, I don't think a short duration of exposure to 1 guy they are really attracted to is enough to overwrite a decade or more of daily "programming". In fact it may just do the opposite and reinforce the idea that all she has to do is sit back and wait for an alpha to approach.

I know DMSI isn't actively pushed in the direction of being alpha like am6 BUT people conflate and confuse their feelings all the time. Even if DMSI actively pushed you in the direction of being beta while at the same time generating attraction in women, the women would confuse their attraction as:

that guy is attractive
i am attracted to alphas
he must be an alpha
to get approached by an alpha all i have to do is smile
let me start smiling at this alpha i'm attracted to so he approaches me

For her to be attracted to a guy, show him interest, and then have him do nothing with it wouldn't make her assume that she needs to try harder the way most guys would, it would make her assume the guy isn't interested.

Its not a very politically correct thing to say but women are way more insecure than men, thanks mainly to estrogen, and as a result they tend to blame themselves rather than the guy when it comes to attraction/arousal. Hence the reason women ask themselves what she did wrong for her boyfriend to cheat, why they get hurt when the guy suffers from erectile dysfunction or hate the idea of their boyfriend/husband needing viagra/cialis, why some get upset at the guy for looking at porn behind her back, and why they constantly feel the need to see if everything is ok in the relationship.

I don't say that to be mean or talk down on women, it's not really their fault, guys who suffer from estrogen dominance and transsexual men who are on estrogen therapy to become women will tell you themselves that after a few weeks or estrogen they're constantly questioning everything and becoming insecure about themselves. In their case I'm sure it's exaggerated because their messing with their natural hormones and haven't had a lifetime of being used to the insecurity but it's the exact opposite of women who begin using testosterone and report seeing the world and their insecurities in a whole new light.

2) when people are attracted to somebody, they tend to become shy and introverted

Nude alpha also contains beautifying pheromones, namely -trione, which make you appear more attractive than you really are. While we can debate alot about point #1 and whether or not women will confuse their attraction to you as a sign that you're alpha and will take care of everything regarding the approach/escalation/leading there is no confusion that part of DMSI is to make you more attractive, or at least appear more attractive.

DMSI does this with auras and energy, nude alpha does it with chemicals. I'd prefer the DMSI route but the end effect is the same, you appear more attractive physically. With nude alpha I get a lot of stares even from model quality women but when people see somebody they are attracted to they tend to become quiet, shy, and introverted - i'm sure most guys can relate. Going back to what we said about estrogen that effect is even more amplified for women.

With nude alpha I get the stares of admiration but not the approaches, what does get me approached is mixes that are either super social (voodoo, hypnotica, instant shine) but those are all friend-zone approaches or mixes containing an element of status. Usually its the most attractive women who will approach with status mixes but i've had "average" women approach too. The good news is the ugly and fat women actively stay away and disqualify themselves immediately but they don't hate you or hold a grudge, more they think you're too good for them and they don't stand a chance so they don't even try.

The good thing is that although they wont chase you if their friend likes you they will go above and beyond for their friend because if they're a good friend they want good things for them. They go from cockblockers to your personal wingwoman really quick.

That's why im so insistent to the point of annoyance on there being a more high status element to DMSI not only to get *attractive* women approaching but to make any interactions much easier on users. I love using titan and mx297 because it's so flexible in terms of business, networking, social life, and attraction. It's super high status and I love that it draws in attractive women, keeps not so attractive women at bay but on my team, and lets me be flirting with the most attractive woman in a bar and have the full confidence to just leave her there by herself to go check up on my friends or go to the bathroom and know that no other guys will dare approach because they don't feel they can compete with me.

I know many will push back and say that they've seen women chasing guys before, but I will have to ask what they define as chasing? Did they see 10 women chasing 1 attractive guy the way 10 guys will chase 1 attractive woman and did those women do all the approaching, escalating, and leading? Did that situation stick out in your mind because it happens all the time and it's something that you see everyday or did it stick out because it's rare to see even attractive guys chased by women the same way men chase after attractive women. In all those times did you actually confirm that the guy got laid or did you not know that after hundreds/thousands of field reports over many years by PUAs they have labeled this the "Madonna bias" - when you open a girl and she is immediately hooked and touching, kissing, grinding you it's BECAUSE she knows nothing is going to happen to lead to sex so she has total freedom to flirt and escalate because she knows her friends will cockblock (as agreed to before they went out), she has a boyfriend she wont officially "cheat" on by having sex with another guy but she is willing to grind, kiss, and dance, or she lives with her parents and there is no way you're coming to her room and no way she'll agree to come to yours.

I know it sounds completely counter-intuitive that women would go so far as to let you finger them in the club fully knowing they'll never have sex with you much less give you a handjob/blowjob but it happens all the time. Read any pua forum or the seduction subreddit, when a girl shows too much interest off the bat you must abort because you'll get kissing and grinding but it's EXTREMELY rare to actually have sex with that woman. The Brisbane and Perth seduction lairs call them "Bogies" (bogus IOIs) and the LA and Vegas lairs call it "Madonna bias" in reference to the "Madonna whore complex" - women will act like total whores but you'll never get laid.

To break it down even further from there I would have to ask is the woman chasing off 100% cold approach (stranger meeting stranger) or is it social circle where one of his friends knew one of her friends and they met that way? Is it a party atmosphere (beach parties on the Greek islands, Vegas night club, college dorm party) or is it a shopping mall, coffee shop, or happy hour special in a regular city like Atlanta, Houston, Munich, Glasgow, Auckland, etc? Is she your normal attractive woman and is he just the average joe or is she a hardcore party girl who loves to do coke and he's a famous celebrity or rich?

I know I sound very doom and gloom about DMSI but that's not the case, even where it is right now I think a lot of guys will be having success with that and so far from the journals I've seen the guys getting good success are the ones doing the approaches so even if it doesn't get to the point of reversing the gender roles it's still a win just on the basis of generating ios/attraction, faster/easier/more intense orgasms for women (my first request I think) and it's ability to dis-inhibit and bring comfort to women.

We are asking for Shannon to do something that has never been done so I think patience will be key, some are quick to say that v2.2 is weaker than v1 but with it's enhanced healing effects I think we should wait for at least 2 months before deeming it weaker. But even if it does reverse gender roles I still think it's a bad idea for guys, especially those who have gone through self development like am6, to play a passive role.

ok this post is long enough, just my 2 cents

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Steven - 07-30-2016

@Roy and @ Kenpachi

Great ideas!

Love both!

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Steven - 08-01-2016

Shannon,

Aura manipulation might have more abilities and possibilities than I once thought. I know you put in disihibition. I wonder if putting in an effect to reduce or eliminate a responder's internal conflicts that are holding them back might be possible.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - RTBoss - 08-01-2016

(08-01-2016, 09:21 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

Aura manipulation might have more abilities and possibilities than I once thought. I know you put in disihibition. I wonder if putting in an effect to reduce or eliminate a responder's internal conflicts that are holding them back might be possible.

Or perhaps, worded another way, give a beautiful woman you're sexually attracted to complete energetic permission through your aura to act upon her desires.

@RTBoss

Yeah! I love it!

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shannon - 08-01-2016

(08-01-2016, 09:26 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

Or perhaps, worded another way, give a beautiful woman you're sexually attracted to complete energetic permission through your aura to act upon her desires.

That sounds good on the surface, but it could be very dangerous in practice. It's something I have been working out how to do safely for months now.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - maxx55 - 08-01-2016

(08-01-2016, 11:24 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 09:26 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

That sounds good on the surface, but it could be very dangerous in practice. It's something I have been working out how to do safely for months now.

Can you give an example of the dangers of this being apart of the aura?

@maxx55

What if the responder has energetic permission because the aura is always there outputting energy, but the user is uninterested in the responder?

Perhaps there would need to be a qualifier like "safely", "if consented by all involved" etc.