Subliminal Talk
DMSI next version ideas - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: DMSI next version ideas (/Thread-DMSI-next-version-ideas)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: DMSI next version ideas - kenpachi - 07-19-2016

Already and partially implemented in v 2.2 or v 3?

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Steven - 07-19-2016

Shannon,

As far as I know, I've read most of the threads associated with v1 and v2.1. I've compiled a document that I've been editing because I think preparing for the future is important.

I'm putting it in abeyance soon because I agree with you it will be important to see how and what v2.2 results are.

I agree with you that first the healing will be done before other results because that is what I am personally noticing right now in my own experience.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shannon - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 04:32 AM)kenpachi Wrote: Already and partially implemented in v 2.2 or v 3?

Both.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shannon - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 08:46 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

As far as I know, I've read most of the threads associated with v1 and v2.1. I've compiled a document that I've been editing because I think preparing for the future is important.

I'm putting it in abeyance soon because I agree with you it will be important to see how and what v2.2 results are.

I agree with you that first the healing will be done before other results because that is what I am personally noticing right now in my own experience.

It only makes sense. The script is designed to clear away anything that would prevent you from getting results, so it makes sense that that would have to happen first. What are you noticing?

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Noctis - 07-19-2016

(07-17-2016, 03:25 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 01:24 PM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 12:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: I have a list of 28 adjustments, changes and additions to make to V3. Not all of them are necessarily going to make it in, but I coallated my notes last night and appended them to the V2.2 script and saved it as V3.

Will be slowly working on V3 for the next few months if I have some free time; it will not be a priority by any means.

Is there going to be a 2.3 or are you satisfied with 2.2 to the point where there's no needs for further tweaks and the next version will be the final version? And will version 3 be free for everyone who has version 2.2?

Unless something goes seriously wrong with V2.2, it will be the last of the 2.x series. V3.0 is a major upgrade.

Version 3.0 may or may not be the final version, depending on what it does and what I can think of to do to improve it. I'm going to do everything possible at the time it is built to make it the final version, but I will not say there can't be another one after that.

Version 3.0 is not going to be a free upgrade.

Okay cool. So is it best for me to just wait for 3.0 to come out then? (no money right now anyways) Just to be clear if I had money and bought 2.2, 3.0 would still cost me full price right? And sorry for so many questions but do you think V3.0 will be done around Christmas time?

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shannon - 07-20-2016

(07-19-2016, 11:42 PM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 12:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: I have a list of 28 adjustments, changes and additions to make to V3. Not all of them are necessarily going to make it in, but I coallated my notes last night and appended them to the V2.2 script and saved it as V3.

Will be slowly working on V3 for the next few months if I have some free time; it will not be a priority by any means.

Is there going to be a 2.3 or are you satisfied with 2.2 to the point where there's no needs for further tweaks and the next version will be the final version? And will version 3 be free for everyone who has version 2.2?

Unless something goes seriously wrong with V2.2, it will be the last of the 2.x series. V3.0 is a major upgrade.

Version 3.0 may or may not be the final version, depending on what it does and what I can think of to do to improve it. I'm going to do everything possible at the time it is built to make it the final version, but I will not say there can't be another one after that.

Okay cool. So is it best for me to just wait for 3.0 to come out then? (no money right now anyways) Just to be clear if I had money and bought 2.2, 3.0 would still cost me full price right? And sorry for so many questions but do you think V3.0 will be done around Christmas time?

If you purchased 1.0 or 2.x, 3.0 still would cost you full price. Its not going to be a gree upgrade.

Im planning to build it in 3 to 4 months, probably in late September

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Steven - 07-20-2016

Shannon,

I posted about "what I am noticing" in a broad sense here...

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7724-page-2.html

Post number 33 and 34.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - CatMan - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 01:10 AM)Shannon Wrote: If you purchased 1.0 or 2.x, 3.0 still would cost you full price. Its not going to be a gree upgrade.

My birthday is mid-September, just saying, lol. 3.0 would be the best present of the day, beyond all doubt for me. I don't think any other gift could compare, unless it's a gift of one of my favourite girls, haha. In the meantime, I'll keep 2.2's snowflakes falling!

I know you have to build out the prototype and finish GPR12 and MHS before any serious talk about 3.0. Was just making a joke.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - 4Kingdoms - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 07:14 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,
I posted about "what I am noticing" in a broad sense here...
Post number 33 and 34.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7724-post-122677.html#pid122677
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7724-post-122680.html#pid122680
(07-20-2016, 06:35 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

I wanted to follow up with results.

1) Energy flooding seems to be in effect. Matches previous experiences with energy flooding and energy work.

2) Healing module seems to be working. I'm noticing blocks and emotions becoming conscious that I'm convinced have been there for years, but I just pushed them out of my mind. Now they have been prevalent, and I'm coming up with practical and emotional resolutions. Overall, my body feels more relaxed. I also feel an unburdening and/or freeing sensation in my stomach and heart areas. Much less tension. I will post more separately.

3) The alien stare. This only started since the AOSI and DMSI series. Usually women are fairly to very interactive with me. Now they are often likely to look at me like I'm from another planet. Their facial expressions tend to be blank or very slack. Their hand gestures are with much less frequency and intensity. Their eyes appear to vascillate between staring at me and defocusing. It's as though part of their minds are search their past experiences and vocabulary to: a) put me into some sort of category they're familiar with so they know how to interact with me; b) find label(s) to put on their emotion(s); and c) find a context to interpret their overall experience with me.

4) Avoidance and escape artistry. I've seen this in less dramatic forms. Nothing like your stories (if I remember the gist of them) of the “hot Chinese girl” who would disappear for extended times or try to get you out of the restaurant; or the woman who went into the bathroom (perhaps to masturbate). I've seen more mild version of avoidance, such as women getting so red in the face they have difficulty making eye contact with me or they become less articulate or their voices become more meek or they clear their throats more often.
(07-20-2016, 07:11 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

I wanted to post this separately. A block. It "started" with that post you made about California.

"Don't laugh. California is the Land of Insanity. They tried and succeeded in passing a law that states that if the woman decides she does not want sex, then the man is instantly and legally guilty of rape, even if she seduced him, and regardless of sobriety or who is sober.

Meaning she can seduce you, suck your cock, ride you until she comes, and then decide she's done and you're a rapist, and you go to jail."

The reason I say "started" is that it started me processing my fear rather than being the inception of my fear. The inception happened years earlier.

I've known men who have had milder analogous things happen to them. Where women are the initiators, instigators, seducers... then the next day the women feel "used", or they call the man to accuse him of "taking advantage of her", or the women feel so guilty/ashamed the next day they text the man to tell him they never want to see him, or the women just disappear.

Fears of those types of things happening to me have lingered and held me back. I've been trying to push those fears away for years, and that California post helped them surface and I've had to face them.

If you have any input on dealing with the emotional or practical aspects of this, I'd appreciate it.

Since I'm assuming the user is acting responsibly, kindly, compassionately, "with good intentions", respectfully, etc... if in v3 you were to put in a "screen" to weed out women who might do things like that, as well as scripting so the whole process of fulfilling the goals of the program with the user would be ego syntonic for all responders, I'd appreciate it. Because I think it's important to be part of the solution, I've been condensing posts and ideas to help in scripts regarding these things, which should be for the benefit of all involved.

(07-20-2016, 10:48 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 01:10 AM)Shannon Wrote: If you purchased 1.0 or 2.x, 3.0 still would cost you full price. Its not going to be a gree upgrade.

My birthday is mid-September, just saying, lol. 3.0 would be the best present of the day, beyond all doubt for me. I don't think any other gift could compare, unless it's a gift of one of my favourite girls, haha. In the meantime, I'll keep 2.2's snowflakes falling!

I know you have to build out the prototype and finish GPR12 and MHS before any serious talk about 3.0. Was just making a joke.

It does not surprise me in the slightest that you are born mid September. I was expecting that, early or mid September.

3.0 is coming when i beieve its donedone right. That said, i dont want to wait for it either!

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Noctis - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 01:10 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 11:42 PM)Noctis Wrote:

If you purchased 1.0 or 2.x, 3.0 still would cost you full price. Its not going to be a gree upgrade.

Okay awesome! Thanks for your reply Shannon! My goal right now will be to make affiliate sales and not spend the money and be able to buy DMSI V 3.0 the second it launches Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Do you know yet or have an idea of how much V 3.0 will cost?

Until and unless DMSI 3.x or later produces results that reasonably warrant it, it will remain $114.95 a copy.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - kenpachi - 07-20-2016

-muscle relaxer to get rid of tension and facilitate smoother movement.

-convert fear into sexual energy

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Steven - 07-21-2016

@kenpachi,

Great idea!