Subliminal Talk
DMSI next version ideas - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: DMSI next version ideas (/Thread-DMSI-next-version-ideas)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Raykon - 10-08-2016

(10-06-2016, 09:18 PM)maxx55 Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 09:12 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 08:17 AM)Rayhon Wrote: I also want the program to make woman want to date you too not just want to bang. (but the user still is in control of the direction of the relationship.)
Or maybe Shannon should just make MYPG in 5.5g to keep the people that want a girlfriend satisfied.

I'm curious to see what would happen with the MYPG series in 5.5g and its results.

I think Rayhon and I both want a DMSI-like subliminal but more focused on creating the situation where the user is dating and having sex with multiple girls freely:MLTRs, FWBs, but of course some girls would just be **** buddies and nothing else.

No Manifestation of a single girlfriend.

I mean by no means am I complaining. The changes being made and reactions and obviousness in Ioi's are amazing and my inner game is on another level because of DMSI. It would be nice however if DMSI could make women have an extreme emotional attraction as well. Like "love at first sight"

RE: DMSI next version ideas - bits - 10-08-2016

(10-08-2016, 06:54 AM)Rayhon Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 09:18 PM)maxx55 Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 09:12 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 08:17 AM)Rayhon Wrote: I also want the program to make woman want to date you too not just want to bang. (but the user still is in control of the direction of the relationship.)
Or maybe Shannon should just make MYPG in 5.5g to keep the people that want a girlfriend satisfied.

I'm curious to see what would happen with the MYPG series in 5.5g and its results.

I think Rayhon and I both want a DMSI-like subliminal but more focused on creating the situation where the user is dating and having sex with multiple girls freely:MLTRs, FWBs, but of course some girls would just be **** buddies and nothing else.

No Manifestation of a single girlfriend.

I mean by no means am I complaining. The changes being made and reactions and obviousness in Ioi's are amazing and my inner game is on another level because of DMSI. It would be nice however if DMSI could make women have an extreme emotional attraction as well. Like "love at first sight"

I wouldnt go so far as "love" as that would be pretty serious and lead to lots of problems but I do think DMSI should have a little more emotional attraction like flirty or bordering on "new crush" but without making things too serious. From there if love happens it will be organic and because 2 people are compatible rather than being forced by DMSI.

i mentioned voodoo pheromone in another thread, if Shannon could keep DMSI's sexual effects and addon voodoos social/flirty aspects and its imprint effect I think it would be the perfect combo:

(10-07-2016, 09:46 PM)bits Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 07:22 PM)Aventus45 Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 07:08 PM)bits Wrote: I just now noticed that you had the voodoo graphic as your avatar, i just started playing with it but its quickly becoming one of my favorite Wink

I havent been playing with it because im testing DMSI. I probably should try it out and see what happens with DMSI.

I think the 2 would go together great, voodoo feels:

75% social
20% sexual
5% crush/love/imprint

Socially for both men and women people trust you almost instantly and think you're really cool, there is a status element to it similar to wolf - high status but very approachable. People love to talk and talk to you on - not like glace's motormouth effect but actual meaningful conversation.

On women it has them very happy, giggly, upbeat, amps up emotions, destroys any "bitch shield", and more disinhibited to go with the flow. They look at you with dreamy eyes but it doesnt rule out one night stands the way some of the more serious relationship mones like xist would. My favorite thing though is that it either gets them texting you first or responding very quickly to texts. I guess thats the imprint at work.

Sexually there is arousal but its not a sledgehammer like other mixes but you can easily turn an interaction sexual. Women touch me a lot when I wear this, make sexual remarks, talk about their favorite positions, etc. With enough time and alcohol in the mix ive had a few women escalate on me. In the first few minutes you get the dreamy eyes but then after some time it turns into bedroom eyes.

The crush/love/imprint balance is my favorite, enough to generate interest but not enough to close off a one night stand or keeping things casual. The imprint is also nice, its not the serious fallout like a314 but its a little bit lighter than nude alpha which is perfect. Garry uses some herb in NA that has a "fear of loss" effect which makes women think you're their only shot at true love but with voodoo its more fun and playful. Since using it my phone gets blown up with flirty texts from women who have been exposed, nothing serious but just funny pictures/jokes/selfies/etc.

Its obvious im on their mind a lot but it hasnt closed off from keeping things casual and im getting invited out to way more events than before using it. The downside is that women do get more catty and competitive with each other but not in the way they do with heavier mixes like bad wolf.

For example ill be with a girl and her friends, she gets up to go to the bathroom or whatever and they immediately start getting close, touching me on the arm/shoulder, lean in closer, flirt harder, but as soon as the girl returns they pull themselves back and become more reserved for a minute or so - obvious they're trying to sneak their way in. Girls will also make comments about other women behind their back - never on their friends but other women who are around or staring you down. Little comments like (she used too much perfume, i can tell shes wearing some spanx to hide her gut, shes the type of girl who just uses guys to get drinks, etc)

Voodoo is great for guys who are introverted, lacking in social experience, or just starting to go out and approach and flirt with women. if I was to move to a new city and had to start a social circle from 0 voodoo would be my #1. The magnetic pull on this one is only rivaled by cohesion, you could go solo to a bar, sit at a stool, and soon enough find yourself surrounded by women hovering by. Open any of them and the good times roll from there.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - SargeMaximus - 10-08-2016

I've heard more than one woman say that emotional connection to their man happens AFTER sex. Let's not put the cart before the horse.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shannon - 10-08-2016

Depending on how you do things, it's usually developed as a direct result of having sex with her. That's why women are usually not so easy to fuck - they have to consider their reputations and their emotions. Although such delightful things as "Sex and the City" are now disconnecting a woman's emotions from her vagina, which I think is a very BAD thing, and you surely can see why in its societal effects.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - maxx55 - 10-08-2016

(10-08-2016, 09:38 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I've heard more than one woman say that emotional connection to their man happens AFTER sex. Let's not put the cart before the horse.

Right. I'm 100% good with this. But idk, sometimes Shannon makes it sound like you will only be meeting the girls, have sex, and then they just poof disappear until the next time for sex. Sexual attraction is much more important than general attraction to me but I may like do more than just sex with some girls.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - SargeMaximus - 10-09-2016

(10-08-2016, 11:04 AM)Shannon Wrote: Depending on how you do things, it's usually developed as a direct result of having sex with her. That's why women are usually not so easy to **** - they have to consider their reputations and their emotions. Although such delightful things as "Sex and the City" are now disconnecting a woman's emotions from her vagina, which I think is a very BAD thing, and you surely can see why in its societal effects.

I've not watched SATC and am ignorant of the societal effects you describe I'm afraid. :/

As for what you're saying though, could it be that making an emotional connection with the user be perceived as a better thing for the woman? Again, with higher status and stuff as a direct result of having a more intimate connection?

(10-08-2016, 11:06 AM)maxx55 Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 09:38 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I've heard more than one woman say that emotional connection to their man happens AFTER sex. Let's not put the cart before the horse.

Right. I'm 100% good with this. But idk, sometimes Shannon makes it sound like you will only be meeting the girls, have sex, and then they just poof disappear until the next time for sex. Sexual attraction is much more important than general attraction to me but I may like do more than just sex with some girls.

Lol, I'd actually be ok with that, and it's more towards what I want from DMSI tbh. Unless the women are also going to give me money and/or business contacts that pan out into money, sex is pretty much all I want to do with them.

EDIT:

[Image: 14572380_1238877932841256_721668111984471762_n_0.jpg]

RE: DMSI next version ideas - FREAK4LIFE - 10-10-2016

(10-09-2016, 08:12 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 11:04 AM)Shannon Wrote: Depending on how you do things, it's usually developed as a direct result of having sex with her. That's why women are usually not so easy to **** - they have to consider their reputations and their emotions. Although such delightful things as "Sex and the City" are now disconnecting a woman's emotions from her vagina, which I think is a very BAD thing, and you surely can see why in its societal effects.

I've not watched SATC and am ignorant of the societal effects you describe I'm afraid. :/

As for what you're saying though, could it be that making an emotional connection with the user be perceived as a better thing for the woman? Again, with higher status and stuff as a direct result of having a more intimate connection?

(10-08-2016, 11:06 AM)maxx55 Wrote:

Lol, I'd actually be ok with that, and it's more towards what I want from DMSI tbh. Unless the women are also going to give me money and/or business contacts that pan out into money, sex is pretty much all I want to do with them.

EDIT:

[Image: 14572380_1238877932841256_721668111984471762_n_0.jpg]

pimp game? haha

RE: DMSI next version ideas - kenpachi - 10-13-2016

Not to be the "penis enlargement guy", but hey, whatever.

How about scripting which specifies something like "sexual organs adapt to perform in a manner which makes me irresistibly sexually attractive to the opposite sex" or something like that?

In that way, if a man listens, his unique sexual symptoms could be addressed, e.g. premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, insufficient penis size.

And for a woman it could be whatever it is, tighter/looser vagina, I don't know.

Any validity behind these thoughts or not possible?

I would argue that optimal function and appearance of sexual organs is an important part of being irresistibly sexually attractive.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - kenpachi - 11-02-2016

Because I’m not on DMSI at the moment I have been playing around with pheromones and some recent experiences gave me an idea for DMSI v3 and beyond.

I have been wearing Nude Alpha and Voodoo together. NA contains –none and Voodoo is a kind of emotional amplifier. I think the reason this happens with Voodoo is because whatever it contains makes you feel heightened emotions, and as emotions are contagious, she feels it too.

But I think the trick is to feel the emotions strongly, but not be outwardly “emotional”. These emotions should be bubbling under the surface, and through transference she feels them too, but you don’t vocalize them or express them. Your outer appearance remains stoic. You feel the emotions, but you have mastered them. If you are all stoicism without anything under the surface, then you’re just a statue.

From using this combination over the course of 2 days, I have a girl who has been working with me for over a month suddenly massively up the interest. She’s inviting me out for lunch, she’s asked me for my number and is messaging me often, she’s finding any opportunity to get close.

Where I’m going with this, is that I know I could sleep with this girl if I wanted to, whereas before when I was only wearing sexual mones like Bad Wolf, that would not be the case.

I think the emotional component is very important to getting a girl to sleep with you. In DMSI v3, I would like to see a kind of emotional amplification component. Everything should be heightened: anger, love, hatred, lust, etc.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - bits - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 02:21 AM)kenpachi Wrote: Because I’m not on DMSI at the moment I have been playing around with pheromones and some recent experiences gave me an idea for DMSI v3 and beyond.

I have been wearing Nude Alpha and Voodoo together. NA contains –none and Voodoo is a kind of emotional amplifier. I think the reason this happens with Voodoo is because whatever it contains makes you feel heightened emotions, and as emotions are contagious, she feels it too.

But I think the trick is to feel the emotions strongly, but not be outwardly “emotional”. These emotions should be bubbling under the surface, and through transference she feels them too, but you don’t vocalize them or express them. Your outer appearance remains stoic. You feel the emotions, but you have mastered them. If you are all stoicism without anything under the surface, then you’re just a statue.

From using this combination over the course of 2 days, I have a girl who has been working with me for over a month suddenly massively up the interest. She’s inviting me out for lunch, she’s asked me for my number and is messaging me often, she’s finding any opportunity to get close.

Where I’m going with this, is that I know I could sleep with this girl if I wanted to, whereas before when I was only wearing sexual mones like Bad Wolf, that would not be the case.

I think the emotional component is very important to getting a girl to sleep with you. In DMSI v3, I would like to see a kind of emotional amplification component. Everything should be heightened: anger, love, hatred, lust, etc.

Very well put

My new favorite phrase "emotions are the world's #1 currency" and that doesn't just apply to women, it applies to men more than we'd like to admit. How you feel greatly impacts the decisions you make and how you rationalize those decisions.

Being attractive to women is simply not enough, women are attracted to all sorts of guys all the time for a wide range of reasons. She won't be drawn to you because you're a 9.8 and the guy next to you is a 8.2, what she'll be drawn to and engaged with is how you make her feel. Only you can create that experience, nobody else.

I'd love to see DMSI create emotional attraction as well as sexual attraction but i feel maybe we're already pulling it all sorts of directions with too many requests as is

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shannon - 11-02-2016

The script for 3.0.1 is 29 pages long. After it, I have notes for what to add. The length of the whole file? 42 pages of typed text at 12 point font size.

I can't add all this into 3.0 as it is, guys. Just wait for 3.0 and then we'll see what needs to be added.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - 4Kingdoms - 11-03-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7535-post-140305.html#pid140305
(11-03-2016, 12:34 AM)robstar Wrote: I don't feel it's a mistake to feel positive and celebrate the little successes. This can create a snowball effect which makes you feel sexier and sexier and ends up achieving larger results. Gratitude is a powerful attractor for more of the things you want, celebrate the small successes.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-4807-post-140304.html#pid140304
(11-03-2016, 12:25 AM)robstar Wrote: I think what you're not accepting is that you can hold a concept and mental state without external success. My periods of most success with women began when I was holding the successful mindset regardless of external results, and then the external results followed. It was never the other way around.

You used to sell a product titled Deep Gratitude and Appreciation 3G I found it in the script library http://www.subliminal-shop.com/script-library/

Would implementing Gratitude into DMSI help the testers Appreciate the small successes they are having with DMSI until they reach the end goal?? It seems most testers are focused on the end goal of having sex and brush off the small successes as not being that big a deal.

Logistics, timing, that time of the month, et cetera are all crucial to reaching the end goal. We as a whole want "instant gratification" and I think that attitude is part of why testers fail to see success with DMSI.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shannon - 11-03-2016

(11-02-2016, 12:41 PM)rise Wrote: is version 3 likely to be more powerful than version 1? i only ask cause version 2 doesn't seem powerful as version 1

Every version since has been more powerful. But when you have people resisting, the more powerful it becomes, the more and harder they resist and try to prevent the program from working. We have been working to get past resistance BS this whole time.

If Version 2 wasn't more powerful, it wouldn't have been worth my time to create. If Version 1 was the End All, I also wouldn't have bothered.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Ricardo - 11-03-2016

(11-02-2016, 03:14 AM)bits Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 02:21 AM)kenpachi Wrote: Because I’m not on DMSI at the moment I have been playing around with pheromones and some recent experiences gave me an idea for DMSI v3 and beyond.

Very well put

My new favorite phrase "emotions are the world's #1 currency" and that doesn't just apply to women, it applies to men more than we'd like to admit. How you feel greatly impacts the decisions you make and how you rationalize those decisions.

Being attractive to women is simply not enough, women are attracted to all sorts of guys all the time for a wide range of reasons. She won't be drawn to you because you're a 9.8 and the guy next to you is a 8.2, what she'll be drawn to and engaged with is how you make her feel. Only you can create that experience, nobody else.

I'd love to see DMSI create emotional attraction as well as sexual attraction but i feel maybe we're already pulling it all sorts of directions with too many requests as is

Yes women need to feel that connection like you are 'the one'