Subliminal Talk
DMSI next version ideas - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: DMSI next version ideas (/Thread-DMSI-next-version-ideas)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: DMSI next version ideas - bits - 10-05-2016

(10-05-2016, 11:11 AM)Rayhon Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 10:45 AM)bits Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 10:00 AM)maxx55 Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 08:17 AM)Rayhon Wrote: I want overcome premature ejaculation, NSFM, Increase penis size if the user subconsciously desires his penis to grow bigger and balance brain hemispheres in 3.0.

I also want the program to make woman want to date you too not just want to bang. (but the user still is in control of the direction of the relationship.)

It'd be nice if Shannon could add all of this in without sacrificing effectiveness, but I don't think he'lol add in OP or IYPS (But please Shannon, really think about adding increase your penis size! It'd be sooo convenient to just do DMSI long term then).

I think having the program make the women want to date you would just make it better for everyone. This needs to be added. The same way the program snipes women sexually, it should snipe the women you'd like to date and have them desire and crave to date the user just as much if not more than him. If you don't want to "date" anyone, you won't have to. If you'd like to "date" them, then they definitely want to date you. And they should still be happy with "sharing" you. This totally fits in with that statement about allowing friends w/benefits. Win win win!

date as in see each other over and over again but keep things casual or date as in relationship? In either case I think the subliminal user could guide it in either direction. Unless a woman hates your personality there wouldnt be much reason for her to not sleep with you and see you repeatedly or get into a relationship if thats what shes looking for.

I just think it would be a good idea for the women to fall in love with you on both a emotional level and sexual level right from the get go. And the user decide where he wants to go from there whether a relationship or **** buddies.

Well no we dont want that, then you get put in the boyfriend category and you'll have to go on 3 or 4 dates before you have sex. I'd like to see a little more emotional attraction/arousal on top of the physical one since most women need both but more along the lines of a "new crush" as in "i want to get to know them" vs. "im falling in love with them"

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shannon - 10-06-2016

(10-05-2016, 02:08 PM)maxx55 Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 12:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm not adding IYPS to DMSI.

I'm not going to make it dates... I have been for a while contemplating a version that would be romantic and sexual irresistibility.

Quote:I just think it would be a good idea for the women to fall in love with you on both a emotional level and sexual level right from the get go. And the user decide where he wants to go from there whether a relationship or **** buddies.

And this is really not a good idea for a variety of reasons, including stalkers, universal usefulness, unwise manipulation of others, and more.

Brain activity is already being adjusted for achieving the goal.

So if you made a version that had both sexual and romantic irresistibility, would there be any advantage to using the purely sexual version? I want the best of both worlds; options on steering the relationships.

If you don't want just sex, then adding romantic response and irresistibility would seem to be self explanatory...

(10-05-2016, 05:44 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 03:55 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:It'd be nice if Shannon could add all of this in without sacrificing effectiveness, but I don't think he'lol add in OP or IYPS (But please Shannon, really think about adding increase your penis size! It'd be sooo convenient to just do DMSI long term then).

That doesn't really go along with it. What about the people that don't want a bigger penis?

Or if somebody has too big a penis? Hahaha

[Image: 1bue6f.jpg]

Tell that to the guys who have a penis that's so big that girls end up not wanting sex, and they can't get it fully hard. They're out there... it's not fun for them. Too anything isn't a good thing.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - SargeMaximus - 10-06-2016

(10-06-2016, 09:27 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 05:44 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 03:55 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:It'd be nice if Shannon could add all of this in without sacrificing effectiveness, but I don't think he'lol add in OP or IYPS (But please Shannon, really think about adding increase your penis size! It'd be sooo convenient to just do DMSI long term then).

That doesn't really go along with it. What about the people that don't want a bigger penis?

Or if somebody has too big a penis? Hahaha

[Image: 1bue6f.jpg]

Tell that to the guys who have a penis that's so big that girls end up not wanting sex, and they can't get it fully hard. They're out there... it's not fun for them. Too anything isn't a good thing.

True. Although I do believe that any extreme example can be used to put any joke in a bad light.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - maxx55 - 10-06-2016

(10-06-2016, 09:26 AM)Shannon Wrote:

I'm not going to make it dates... I have been for a while contemplating a version that would be romantic and sexual irresistibility.

Quote:I just think it would be a good idea for the women to fall in love with you on both a emotional level and sexual level right from the get go. And the user decide where he wants to go from there whether a relationship or **** buddies.

And this is really not a good idea for a variety of reasons, including stalkers, universal usefulness, unwise manipulation of others, and more.

So if you made a version that had both sexual and romantic irresistibility, would there be any advantage to using the purely sexual version? I want the best of both worlds; options on steering the relationships.

If you don't want just sex, then adding romantic response and irresistibility would seem to be self explanatory...

Okay, as long as the goal would still be to get girls to blatantly initiate that sounds great.

Would it be as easy as changing "sexually irresistible" to "romantically and sexually irresistible" in the script? Or would it be a long development process separate from DMSI?

I hope it's the former instead of the latter.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - dweller94 - 10-06-2016

(10-05-2016, 12:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm not going to make it dates... I have been for a while contemplating a version that would be romantic and sexual irresistibility.

Great idea, +1 to this.

(10-06-2016, 11:12 AM)maxx55 Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 09:26 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Okay, as long as the goal would still be to get girls to blatantly initiate that sounds great.

Would it be as easy as changing "sexually irresistible" to "romantically and sexually irresistible" in the script? Or would it be a long development process separate from DMSI?

I hope it's the former instead of the latter.

Would that things were so simple, but they are not. The whole script must be gone through with a fine tooth comb to insert the changes and make sure all grammatical structures remain effective and intact. This power comes at the cost of extraordinary complexity and script sensitivity.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - AbundanceCH - 10-06-2016

(10-05-2016, 08:17 AM)Rayhon Wrote: I also want the program to make woman want to date you too not just want to bang. (but the user still is in control of the direction of the relationship.)
Or maybe Shannon should just make MYPG in 5.5g to keep the people that want a girlfriend satisfied.

I'm curious to see what would happen with the MYPG series in 5.5g and its results.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - maxx55 - 10-06-2016

(10-06-2016, 09:12 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 08:17 AM)Rayhon Wrote: I also want the program to make woman want to date you too not just want to bang. (but the user still is in control of the direction of the relationship.)
Or maybe Shannon should just make MYPG in 5.5g to keep the people that want a girlfriend satisfied.

I'm curious to see what would happen with the MYPG series in 5.5g and its results.

I think Rayhon and I both want a DMSI-like subliminal but more focused on creating the situation where the user is dating and having sex with multiple girls freely:MLTRs, FWBs, but of course some girls would just be fuck buddies and nothing else.

No Manifestation of a single girlfriend.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shawn - 10-06-2016

(10-06-2016, 09:18 PM)maxx55 Wrote: I think Rayhon and I both want a DMSI-like subliminal but more focused on creating the situation where the user is dating and having sex with multiple girls freely:MLTRs, FWBs, but of course some girls would just be **** buddies and nothing else.

I think when we have a good working DMSI version Shannon will consider to make a DMSARI (develop maximum sexual and romantic irresistibility) if enough users want this. And until then we should stick with this version and try to improve trough feedback. And who said you cannot make this more long term? At least in sexual terms. I mean if she is attracted enough...

RE: DMSI next version ideas - bits - 10-06-2016

(10-06-2016, 11:08 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 09:18 PM)maxx55 Wrote: I think Rayhon and I both want a DMSI-like subliminal but more focused on creating the situation where the user is dating and having sex with multiple girls freely:MLTRs, FWBs, but of course some girls would just be **** buddies and nothing else.

I think when we have a good working DMSI version Shannon will consider to make a DMSARI (develop maximum sexual and romantic irresistibility) if enough users want this. And until then we should stick with this version and try to improve trough feedback. And who said you cannot make this more long term? At least in sexual terms. I mean if she is attracted enough...

Yea there is a very different dynamic to going on another date with a woman after shes already slept with you, you're not going to get blown off like the average guy would unless you had a terrible performance or something.

The dating/relationship aspect really would be more controlled by the user unless they get with a woman who they're scared of and she demands a relationship, "or else" but at that point you have much bigger problems Wink

RE: DMSI next version ideas - maxx55 - 10-07-2016

(10-06-2016, 11:32 PM)bits Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 11:08 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:

Yea there is a very different dynamic to going on another date with a woman after shes already slept with you, you're not going to get blown off like the average guy would unless you had a terrible performance or something.

The dating/relationship aspect really would be more controlled by the user unless they get with a woman who they're scared of and she demands a relationship, "or else" but at that point you have much bigger problems Wink

This is what I naturally assumed, that it'd be easy to "date"/hang 1 on 1 with a girl if she was really found you sexually irresistible. I just don't want to be put in a situation where we're having sex, I'd like to see her more often but keep the relationship open but she doesn't want to.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - bits - 10-07-2016

That doesnt surprise me, open relationships are a no-go for 90% of women. If they put you in the FWB box they dont want to get attached knowing you'll never commit. My advice is to go and meet more women.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - maxx55 - 10-07-2016

(10-07-2016, 06:59 AM)bits Wrote: That doesnt surprise me, open relationships are a no-go for 90% of women. If they put you in the FWB box they dont want to get attached knowing you'll never commit. My advice is to go and meet more women.

Let's see if Shannon can change that 90/10 to at least 50/50 if he does actually create DMSRI Cool