Subliminal Talk
DMSI next version ideas - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: DMSI next version ideas (/Thread-DMSI-next-version-ideas)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shawn - 08-27-2016

(08-27-2016, 01:50 PM)Have at ye Wrote:
(08-27-2016, 01:40 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 09:13 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 09:24 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: What about putting a set percentage of energy coming from food sources to be used to power the aura?

For example, 10% of caloric intake gets used by the sub for aura generation.

Interesting idea. I'll have to see if it's feasible.

Or what about switching to non-physical energies when the user runs out of physical energy. This would be more subtle until physical source is available again, but this way the aura wouldn't disappear completely. You could also combine it with the previous suggestion.

I was actually pondering the issue lately.

I have come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as non-physical energy. It's just that to our conscious minds and senses (which, while cute, are not quite up to snuff), energy that is immaterial (as in - it cannot be seen, heard or tasted, and felt only to a limited degree depending on the person) could be misnamed as non-physical.

I believe the attached Internet meme illustrates the matter in simple terms.

https://pics.onsizzle.com/you-matter-until-you-multiply-yourself-times-the-speed-of-3124832.png

Thing is, I'm wondering whether the subconscious mind, being what it is, somehow *knows* that there is no such thing as non-physical energy and thus would go "WTF" when told to use it.

Shannon, I'd really welcome your input here, as you're the subliminal guru. Smile

I am not an energy expert, but it looks like the called physical energy gives a different aura than the non-physical. This might be not 100% correct to call it so, but for the simplicity (and for the reason that the wording shows a difference - as well as hunger) I will stay with the terms. You could also say the one kind of energy is generated through chemical processes within the body while the other has its source outside the body.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Have at ye - 08-27-2016

(08-27-2016, 02:11 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(08-27-2016, 01:50 PM)Have at ye Wrote:
(08-27-2016, 01:40 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 09:13 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 09:24 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: What about putting a set percentage of energy coming from food sources to be used to power the aura?

For example, 10% of caloric intake gets used by the sub for aura generation.

Interesting idea. I'll have to see if it's feasible.

Or what about switching to non-physical energies when the user runs out of physical energy. This would be more subtle until physical source is available again, but this way the aura wouldn't disappear completely. You could also combine it with the previous suggestion.

I was actually pondering the issue lately.

I have come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as non-physical energy. It's just that to our conscious minds and senses (which, while cute, are not quite up to snuff), energy that is immaterial (as in - it cannot be seen, heard or tasted, and felt only to a limited degree depending on the person) could be misnamed as non-physical.

I believe the attached Internet meme illustrates the matter in simple terms.

https://pics.onsizzle.com/you-matter-until-you-multiply-yourself-times-the-speed-of-3124832.png

Thing is, I'm wondering whether the subconscious mind, being what it is, somehow *knows* that there is no such thing as non-physical energy and thus would go "WTF" when told to use it.

Shannon, I'd really welcome your input here, as you're the subliminal guru. Smile

I am not an energy expert, but it looks like the called physical energy gives a different aura than the non-physical. This might be not 100% correct to call it so, but for the simplicity (and for the reason that the wording shows a difference - as well as hunger) I will stay with the terms. You could also say the one kind of energy is generated through chemical processes within the body while the other has its source outside the body.

Yeah, I guess it boils down to what one would call it. I guess I'd call them "material sources vs. immaterial sources" or maybe "natural sources vs. supernatural sources".

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shannon - 08-29-2016

So there's no such thing as, say, radioactivity? Light? Heat I think you're wrong about there being no such thing as nonphysical energy sources. In fact, I would say that it is actually not even true that physical matter is the majority of all representation of energy.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Have at ye - 08-29-2016

(08-29-2016, 01:58 AM)Shannon Wrote: So there's no such thing as, say, radioactivity? Light? Heat I think you're wrong about there being no such thing as nonphysical energy sources. In fact, I would say that it is actually not even true that physical matter is the majority of all representation of energy.

Heat and light are definitely physical phenomena. So is radioactivity. Radiowaves. Soundwaves. Nowadays we even have tools to actually measure these, and allow us to see and describe them! That's what I was driving at - the fact that it's immaterial does not mean it's not physical. I'm thinking physics, not physicality.

If a thing is a source of energy, and it can directly affect the physical world, then it must be in some way physical, even if it's, say, cosmic alien energy from the 9th dimension.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - thor2014 - 08-29-2016

All I want is a final version that does what it says on the tin. If it fails then I am going to ask for a refund.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Acmeisto - 08-29-2016

(07-20-2016, 01:10 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 11:42 PM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 03:25 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 01:24 PM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 12:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: I have a list of 28 adjustments, changes and additions to make to V3. Not all of them are necessarily going to make it in, but I coallated my notes last night and appended them to the V2.2 script and saved it as V3.

Will be slowly working on V3 for the next few months if I have some free time; it will not be a priority by any means.

Is there going to be a 2.3 or are you satisfied with 2.2 to the point where there's no needs for further tweaks and the next version will be the final version? And will version 3 be free for everyone who has version 2.2?

Unless something goes seriously wrong with V2.2, it will be the last of the 2.x series. V3.0 is a major upgrade.

Version 3.0 may or may not be the final version, depending on what it does and what I can think of to do to improve it. I'm going to do everything possible at the time it is built to make it the final version, but I will not say there can't be another one after that.

Version 3.0 is not going to be a free upgrade.

Okay cool. So is it best for me to just wait for 3.0 to come out then? (no money right now anyways) Just to be clear if I had money and bought 2.2, 3.0 would still cost me full price right? And sorry for so many questions but do you think V3.0 will be done around Christmas time?

If you purchased 1.0 or 2.x, 3.0 still would cost you full price. Its not going to be a gree upgrade.

Im planning to build it in 3 to 4 months, probably in late September

Damn, I feel ripped off! I though since I buy the test version I would get the working version as free updates. Now you are saying that there will be a totally new version and it cost probably more than version 2.3...

It feels like false advertising because on the product's info page there was not any information about this...

It is like buying a game that is in beta development and then a game developer says, sorry guys you need to buy a complete version of this game again...

How much the version 3.0 would cost?

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shawn - 08-29-2016

(08-29-2016, 07:49 AM)Acmeisto Wrote: Damn, I feel ripped off! I though since I buy the test version I would get the working version as free updates. Now you are saying that there will be a totally new version and it cost probably more than version 2.3...

It feels like false advertising because on the product's info page there was not any information about this...

It is like buying a game that is in beta development and then a game developer says, sorry guys you need to buy a complete version of this game again...

You can relax. Shannon stated already in another thread, that further versions will be free until there is a working version.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Snoop - 09-04-2016

Question for Shannon:

I don't know if this is already included in DMSI or SM. I was wondering if there is something in these subs that would help men recognize body language cues that would indicate interest from women. I am relatively new to this concept and I am learning a lot on my own. But based on the research, men are generally so blind to these cues that a woman has to make several attempts to "get her point" across. I hope my question is clear enough. Thanks.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shannon - 09-04-2016

(08-29-2016, 08:56 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 07:49 AM)Acmeisto Wrote: Damn, I feel ripped off! I though since I buy the test version I would get the working version as free updates. Now you are saying that there will be a totally new version and it cost probably more than version 2.3...

You can relax. Shannon stated already in another thread, that further versions will be free until there is a working version.

Acmiesto, there are a few things you should consider.

First, I have a business to run here, and in order for it to stay afloat, people have to buy something. But this process is a lengthy one, and I can't make it go faster than it is going. If I am focused on DMSI, then it means I can't just work for months on end with no income. The bills have to be paid, both business and personal, to keep this operation afloat while I develop this to it's final form.

Second, by charging for the beta, I am weeding out those people who aren't serious enough, and encouraging those who buy it to both use it and participate in giving feedback by getting them invested.

Thirdly, the price it is currently going for is probably 1/2 to 1/3 what the final price will be when it's a fully working version, and perhaps even less. It would be a no brainer to pay $300 to $500 for a copy of DMSI version whatever, if it was producing the design goal results. So...

You pay $115 for a copy to get in on testing. You test it, and get all upgrades for free after that, including the final fully working version. You pay for the rest of the cost of the final program with your time and feedback. In the end, you save a lot of money in exchange for having helped me test and refine it, and everybody wins.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Acmeisto - 09-04-2016

(09-04-2016, 12:17 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 08:56 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:

Acmiesto, there are a few things you should consider.

First, I have a business to run here, and in order for it to stay afloat, people have to buy something. But this process is a lengthy one, and I can't make it go faster than it is going. If I am focused on DMSI, then it means I can't just work for months on end with no income. The bills have to be paid, both business and personal, to keep this operation afloat while I develop this to it's final form.

Second, by charging for the beta, I am weeding out those people who aren't serious enough, and encouraging those who buy it to both use it and participate in giving feedback by getting them invested.

Thirdly, the price it is currently going for is probably 1/2 to 1/3 what the final price will be when it's a fully working version, and perhaps even less. It would be a no brainer to pay $300 to $500 for a copy of DMSI version whatever, if it was producing the design goal results. So...

You pay $115 for a copy to get in on testing. You test it, and get all upgrades for free after that, including the final fully working version. You pay for the rest of the cost of the final program with your time and feedback. In the end, you save a lot of money in exchange for having helped me test and refine it, and everybody wins.

It sounds reasonable.

Let's do this.

Just keep product's info page clear so there won't be any misunderstandings Smile

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Inconceivablezen - 09-05-2016

(08-29-2016, 01:58 AM)Shannon Wrote: So there's no such thing as, say, radioactivity? Light? Heat I think you're wrong about there being no such thing as nonphysical energy sources. In fact, I would say that it is actually not even true that physical matter is the majority of all representation of energy.

To elaborate on this, check Gerald Pollack The Fourth Phase of Water. In this book, Pollack argues that there is a fourth crystalline phase of water, besides the phases of ice, damp and liquid. This crystalline phase is used in the body to store UV and infrared light. This is called an "exclusion zone".

That's why I recommend to people to use a lot of incandescent and halogen lamps in their offices, and black lights (preferably 365nm UVA) after 11AM. UV light can be used as an alternate source of energy, besides food. If you open any biochemistry book, you see that the body does not use proteins, fats and carbohydrates in the mitochondria, but electrons. Hence, the non-material energy sources acting within the body can be explain from a perspective of biophysics.

If people want another book on this topic, read Johnjoe McFadden's Life on the Edge: The Coming Age of Quantum Biology

Another example would be cold therapy. What does cold therapy or cold thermogenesis do? It increases the magnetic effect in the mitochondria. This is a physical effect. What does the increased magnetic field in the mitochondria do? This allows for an increased current of electrons on the inter mitochondrial membrane. The increased magnetism also makes the exclusion zone more effective, increasing its ability to hold IR and UV light.

These are some of the ways I increase the use of non-physical energy sources in my daily life. You do not have to rely on food. Trees do not, but humans have a limited but actual capacity to create energy from light as well. You need some nutrients, such as DHA, cholesterol and sulfur to utilize UV light for example, but at least Shannon is getting plenty of these on his Ketogenic diet.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shannon - 09-28-2016

That should work already when and if the program achieves all of its goals.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - bits - 09-29-2016

(09-29-2016, 04:53 AM)skeps Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 02:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: That should work already when and if the program achieves all of its goals.

how would that work? will the aura go through wifi and make the women look at the users online dating pics and want to sleep with the user?

lol not exactly but so far in all of the attraction programs profile views/likes/swipes/messages/etc have gone up during and after use. Part manifstation, part energy, part auras, etc. Its happening on DMSI too if you see some journals so there is no reason to believe the final version wont be doing the same.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shannon - 09-29-2016

(09-29-2016, 04:53 AM)skeps Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 02:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: That should work already when and if the program achieves all of its goals.

how would that work? will the aura go through wifi and make the women look at the users online dating pics and want to sleep with the user?

I don't claim to have an answer that would satisfy current scientific thinking on this, but it does appear quite possible to create an energy link between two people at any distance, through which information/energy can be instantaneously shared between them, which can and does affect the actions of one or both of them.