Subliminal Talk
DMSI v2.2 testing - dissonance - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI v2.2 testing - dissonance (/Thread-DMSI-v2-2-testing-dissonance)

DMSI v2.2 testing - dissonance - dissonance - 07-09-2016

Starting a journal for this. Listened last night at 5 loops. Nothing interesting today, went to gym, didn't notice much, there weren't any women I was attracted to there anyways. Before yesterday night though, I did listen to it a couple days, but the hours were spread apart and not consecutive. Those days, I did feel a somewhat flooding of energy and semi-euphoria during listening. Also more self-esteem and confidence.

Note to self:

(07-09-2016, 08:46 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-09-2016, 06:53 AM)dissonance Wrote: Is it ok to listen to the 5 loops not consecutively, but rather spread out in the day? Like 2 loops here, 2 loops a few hours later, 1 loop later? I'm one of those that don't like listening to subs while sleeping.

You could do that, but it breaks ASRB, and really lowers the power of the program. It's not designed or intended for that, and I strongly recommend against it. Effectively you are introducing a secondary ASRB by doing that, which is completely random.

RE: DMSI v2.1 testing - dissonance - RTBoss - 07-10-2016

Just started, and now it's 7 more days off! This is gonna be a long week, lol...

Thanks for posting that last tidbit. Where did Shannon say that? I think that needs to be emphasized to people. I never thought about the ASRB being thrown off.

RE: DMSI v2.1 testing - dissonance - dissonance - 07-10-2016

I think somewhere in his Journal discussion thread. And i know!!! 7 days...

RE: DMSI v2.1 testing - dissonance - dissonance - 07-18-2016

Started v2.2 day before yesterday. So I think it was one day earlier than 7 days, lol forgive me.

The tiredness is real. More looks and IOIs in general at work I think. I've only had one work day since starting it though.

Oh one co-worker who has a boyfriend gave a butt display while getting rice from the rice cooker. She pretended to have to reach in to scoop the rice at an angle that perfectly faced her butt to me, when she could have scooped the rice perfectly fine from where she was standing before.

RE: DMSI v2.1 testing - dissonance - Shannon - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 06:48 PM)dissonance Wrote: Oh one co-worker who has a boyfriend gave a butt display while getting rice from the rice cooker. She pretended to have to reach in to scoop the rice at an angle that perfectly faced her butt to me, when she could have scooped the rice perfectly fine from where she was standing before.

What did you do in response?

Nothing more than look. Tongue

RE: DMSI v2.2 testing - dissonance - Shannon - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 08:17 PM)dissonance Wrote: Nothing more than look. Tongue

I think I am going to start using butt presentations as an excuse to open these women. Given them a compliment on how nice their butt is in some way, or make a joke out of it. "If you're aiming that thing at me, I accept your offer." I think the program is pushing me to do that sort of thing, too.

RE: DMSI v2.2 testing - dissonance - dissonance - 07-19-2016

Lmao I don't have the guts or experience to follow up an action like that with congruency and confidence... yet.

RE: DMSI v2.2 testing - dissonance - dissonance - 07-20-2016

At work this girl who i'd say is an 8.5 was with her big powerlifter type looking boyfriend. She looked 28 or 29 maybe. I'm 25. The bf looked 30 at least, probably mid 30's. I'm taking their finished dishes away, and she suddenly says out of nowhere "you have great hair by the way" or something along those lines. I was surprised as fuck. I never even looked at her or noticed her the whole time they were there until that moment. I was just like "thank you", smiled and walked off, lol, because it came out of nowhere. Really random. Or not. Don't know. I need to build up the confidence and charisma to say something other than just "thank you" and walk off lmao.

RE: DMSI v2.2 testing - dissonance - dissonance - 08-13-2016

I've been on the forum very little over the past couple weeks or so, and coming back to see that 2.3 is being built very soon is exciting. So far, 2.2 has been feeling very similar to OGSF 5G, but even more powerful in that regard, maybe.

I found out about the 2.3 updates in Shannon's journal just now, while I'm on my first loop of 2.2 for the day, so I'll stop today at 1 loop. I've been doing 2-3 loops during 2.2 testing.

Awaiting 2.3 !