Subliminal Talk
According to a study of women this is considered to be the worst first date. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: According to a study of women this is considered to be the worst first date. (/Thread-According-to-a-study-of-women-this-is-considered-to-be-the-worst-first-date)

Pages: 1 2

According to a study of women this is considered to be the worst first date. - Patti - 07-29-2011

Guesses????

RE: According to a study of women this is considered to be the worst first date. - Spiral - 07-29-2011

dinner and a movie.

RE: According to a study of women this is considered to be the worst first date. - Patti - 07-29-2011

Nope ryan

RE: According to a study of women this is considered to be the worst first date. - maros - 07-30-2011

Dancing?

RE: According to a study of women this is considered to be the worst first date. - Patti - 07-31-2011

Nada maros. Good guesses though guys. Try again!

RE: According to a study of women this is considered to be the worst first date. - RainbowAbyss - 08-01-2011

sex in a bathroom stall?...

I tried to cheat and google the study but all I could find were studies on how women were worse drivers than man. Not sexist, just thought that was kind of funny

RE: According to a study of women this is considered to be the worst first date. - Patti - 08-01-2011

Wow! First dates have really changed a lot since I've been on one! hahahaha but no Rainbow, that's not it. Good try though.

RE: According to a study of women this is considered to be the worst first date. - Jay - 08-01-2011

I googled it as well, it's miniature golf. Now what's my price? Tongue

RE: According to a study of women this is considered to be the worst first date. - Patti - 08-01-2011

You googled it? lol cheater!

RE: According to a study of women this is considered to be the worst first date. - Benjamin - 08-01-2011

B.S I know from experience this isn't true.

Don't pay attention to these 'studies'.

Really Ben? You mean there is no scientific proof that denoted the worst first date for women is mini-golf???? I'm shocked and appalled! What is this world coming to?????? Liars Liars Liars! SMH

RE: According to a study of women this is considered to be the worst first date. - RainbowAbyss - 08-01-2011

can I just jay is clearly a much better googler than I am lol

RE: According to a study of women this is considered to be the worst first date. - Benjamin - 08-01-2011

Patti, this kind of controversy could blow up the lab! Wink

As I feel you may have posted this to cause something like that, looking for some reactions from men? Did you have a bad mini golf experience? Smile

The best date according to a study of women is..

Lunch at macdonalds! Smile

RE: According to a study of women this is considered to be the worst first date. - Patti - 08-02-2011

Benjamin Benjamin, my "oh so serious friend".....there were no methods behind my madness!

You so much remind me of my oldest son who lives his life on the defense!

It was just something I put heard on the radio, put on my facebook, and got some hilarious answers from both women and men. And there are some great personalities on this forum so I thought it'd be fun to see what everyone would come up with.

REEEEEELAX!!!!!!

I'm not sure which is sadder, the answer or the fact that both times, someone had to google it?! haha