Subliminal Talk
Ideas on what to go into the new woman magnet - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Ideas on what to go into the new woman magnet (/Thread-Ideas-on-what-to-go-into-the-new-woman-magnet)

Pages: 1 2

Ideas on what to go into the new woman magnet - Alpha Male mo - 05-25-2016

Hey guys I thought I'd make this thread because after reading all the testimonials for Ephra 2.0 for the 5.5g I had a feeling that when Shannon releases the new subliminals for Wm/SM that it's going to be really powerful. But I thought I'd focus more on woman magnet since it has been a while since its been updated and that might probably be the first men's subliminal to updated in the new technology maybe lol.

Maybe you guys could share you're ideas here so if Shannon finds this thread he will have something to work with so feel free to share you're thoughts and ideas no matter how bizarre they sound.

Think out of the box people and you might get a subliminal that exceeds everything

I'm not sure if there's a thread already for this topic but if there is then good because more ideas means more to work with and help Shannon know the people's choice.

RE: Ideas on what to go into the new woman magnet - Alpha Male mo - 05-25-2016

Deep massage bliss tranquil state
Emotional intelligence
Strengthen social muscles everyday
Full body massage zen relaxation in and out of social situations when meeting women and in general
attitude mind and body
Have peace of mind
Being comfortable in you're own skin
Resiliency
Wisdom enhancement
Make women want to experiment with you and other girls, making it sexy and spontaneous kinda like when 2 girls kiss and make out for the first time but have a deep emotional connection

Non verbally communicate to a girl that you're attracted that you can give her the best orgasms of her life without coming off as creepy but as the man she has been yearning for her entire life

Exude a strong Masculine Friendly Sexual Aura to beautiful women that's not only sexy and intriguing but alluring

Have all the sexual Auras

Ephra 2.0 entire script
OF 2.0 entire script

Put pressure on beautiful women to approach you when they see you having fun and socializing with other women and others

Make women who you attract not only attracted but initiate touch immediately being playful and flirtatious

(05-25-2016, 08:25 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Also if my idea of making the magnets more compatable isn't implemented pleases at least make WM have more powerful SM like affects. What I mean is the type of stuff you see in successful SM journals/testimonials like 6 - somes, tons of girls pursuing, crazy over the top amazing experiences etc.

WM just lacks that potency that SM seems to have. I don't know though maybe that is just because SM has better technology or it's concept just induces better external results.

I agree it should be more powerful and have like a crazy social sexual experience with women so have more external results. For example you get invited to a social gathering and find out that all the women there just want to play with you, whether sexual it's up to you. Though Wm does have external results but it's like what you said in you're last post on bedding women. I felt like I was getting attention from women but seducing and bedding them was another different story. I kinda wished WM had that potency SM has but as a social alpha like Hugh Hefner. So like a median between wm and SM plus the transition from wm to SM would be great too

(05-25-2016, 08:18 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: I think WM and SM should be made more compatible, less conflict. So that it's like yin and yang. I know technically you can run them both and they won't completely counter each other, but I feel like it could be really awesome to make them both more synergistic to run together.

Also maybe it's just my inexperience with women (and that I am isolated) but on WM I feel you need more experience with women because it's like they're attracted but you have to actually do all the shit to bed them. So either make WM and SM more synergistic and complimentary (because each is more strong in what the other is weak) or make it easier to seduce women on WM and maybe fill that void that seems to pop up in SM.

But I really just think the programs should be made to work together and work to create an upward vortex of awesomeness and sex. Really it would be awesome if there was a way to make it so that you could just run AM>SM>WM (switch WM and SM if you want) in a loop and each one builds off the next kind of like the stages of each individual program except make it so AM is stage 1 then maybe WM would be stage 2 and SM stage 3. Or maybe make it so either WM or SM could be stage 2 or 3 depending on which order you want to run. That would be amazing Smile.

Btw SM should include girls teleporting onto your cock.

Thanks

Fonzy

That would be actually pretty cool. WM would be like a base for SM that builds on the concepts and expands it so all the benifits are transformed and not altered I guess if that makes sense. I get the feeling like woman magnet is very powerful if you used AM 5.0 because I heard from other users that AM 5 brought more external benifits that external plus Wm magnet was probably made to be used after AM5 I'm guessing but you can correct if I'm wrong I'm not quite sure about the date. The teleporting girls to you're cock sounds promising lol especially for SM. That would be awesome

RE: Ideas on what to go into the new woman magnet - Alpha Male mo - 05-26-2016

I also wish that the new subs are not so harsh. Like maybe when fear comes and resistance instead of getting sacred and secluded you use the fear to motivate you so in the end you feel invigorated and motivated to get to the goal.

RE: Ideas on what to go into the new woman magnet - Jakeb203 - 05-27-2016

I think the newer version of Magnets should include "mandatory pulls" which means magnifying the desire and motivation to act upon every opportunity. A lot of users not wanting to take actions are because they think X girl is too low value for him, or Z girl is a waste of time. The phenomena is simply fear combined with laziness, which gets you no results. To be honest though, if SM doesn't get users laid at least a few times per week, there are still rooms for improvement. Women don't need to be top quality to become fvckmates, and a lot of times top quality women do not want simply a fvck buddy. Very frequently users fall into this "Refined Hesitation" which they think about their values in comparison with the girls too much they forget to take any actions, not saying they have wasted a tremendous amount of time in just "thinking". Ideally, if a person is a sex magnet he is sleeping with girls the whole time. SM is about quality, true, but it is also about abundance in women and actions. The same applies to WM. If it doesn't not get you into polygamous relationships, or you still have difficulties talking / escalating on women, there are still rooms for improvement.

And I agree to how WM, SM should integrate more with each other for a more polished effect & growth. Shannon has built the programs separately that we all know so we hope the next versions can have this sort of "combination effect" so they will benefit the multi-stage users even more.

RE: Ideas on what to go into the new woman magnet - Light - 05-28-2016

What we need for Wm is basically nothing. In myview Shannon has to update the magnet subs to make them effective for the majority of users, especially those who did not get much of it. Shannon can add things, but will this ensure that they work on guys who are having more trouble getting results. We know already that the magnets work, but not for the majority

RE: Ideas on what to go into the new woman magnet - Alpha Male mo - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 08:15 AM)Light Wrote: What we need for Wm is basically nothing. In myview Shannon has to update the magnet subs to make them effective for the majority of users, especially those who did not get much of it. Shannon can add things, but will this ensure that they work on guys who are having more trouble getting results. We know already that the magnets work, but not for the majority

That's true but I've notice that the majority actually don't follow directions. For ex tapping while using the subliminals even though Shannon says no eft with his subs or any other nlp or whatever. Though I do believevshannon should update wm because even though I didn't tap or tried any other mind programming I didn't see the results expected. But it's only my first run and I don't know if you would count using brainwave for 2 days as a nullifier for the effects of wm.

RE: Ideas on what to go into the new woman magnet - Womanizer - 05-28-2016

Fear is the issue , along with procrastination and motivation. Probable subconscious resistance as well.
I would like to see Overcome fear 5G , Remove procrastination, anything related to social anxiety. AM 5 to me made me more social and AM6 more withdrawn and not wanting to deal with people. An update AM7 that complements all the magnets for perfect subliminals synchronization.
The new DAOSI on there as well. I don't know if this is on the current one , but a social circle creation full of women for the user to enjoy as a manifestation. So all the manifested women get along with each other and are there for the user as friends or friends with benefits.
Something along the lines as well such as women want to be around 24/7 both publicly and privately. Women can't get enough of me.

RE: Ideas on what to go into the new woman magnet - Alpha Male mo - 05-31-2016

(05-28-2016, 02:22 PM)Womanizer Wrote: Fear is the issue , along with procrastination and motivation. Probable subconscious resistance as well.
I would like to see Overcome fear 5G , Remove procrastination, anything related to social anxiety. AM 5 to me made me more social and AM6 more withdrawn and not wanting to deal with people. An update AM7 that complements all the magnets for perfect subliminals synchronization.
The new DAOSI on there as well. I don't know if this is on the current one , but a social circle creation full of women for the user to enjoy as a manifestation. So all the manifested women get along with each other and are there for the user as friends or friends with benefits.
Something along the lines as well such as women want to be around 24/7 both publicly and privately. Women can't get enough of me.
I think some where in Shannon's thread, Shannon mentioned that the new technology would deal with fear but he hadn't figured it out yet. If anything I think he might add the new Ephra 2.0 script to all the major six stage subs like wm, am and SM. I think the circle full of women is a big one because if am6 has friendship manifestation then it's only right that wm has one too. Plus the new DAOSI would be great especially since if you use it for a long time it gets people to seduce you instead of the other way around. That's pretty awesome, coupled with removing emotional blocks and any bs with manifesting a social circle full of beautiful women then suddenly you're living the real playboy life lol

RE: Ideas on what to go into the new woman magnet - Alpha Male mo - 05-31-2016

(05-31-2016, 01:29 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Lol don't laugh cause of all the auras, but I guess some of them could just be regular bullet points instead of auras. I see WM as Party Dong. Party = fun, dong = Sex. This is different than sex magnet because that is just dong. WM as a sub should not be mostly or only party. Even though that would still be a good sub it would not be accurate to call it Woman Magnet.

The pluses and minuses don't mean anything, I just added them to try and make it easier to read Smile.

- Aura of mystery and intrigue.

- Aura of Dominance: Gives you an aura of loving dominance. Think the sun; it's the biggest thing in the galaxy (dominant) but without the sun there would be no life (generosity). Makes people respect and want to follow you as well as makes you the center of attention and makes people feel good following you.

- Aura of influence: No social alpha is complete without the ability to persuade and influence the people around him. It's like Moses and the red sea. And it happens effortlessly. Also makes women feel extremely submissive and sexually turned on because you have so much influence over them.

- Aura of dis-inhibition: Makes people feel like they can be themselves around you and let go and have fun (especially women). Has the effect of lowering inhibitions as well. Gives the effect of women feeling drunk. They are horny and disinhibited, playful and sexual.

- Aura of Fame: Makes people (especially women) go crazy around you and gives you the status of a rockstar. (With the self image, and the abundance attitude to back it up). Anywhere you go women will rip your clothes off.

- Aura that makes women giggly horny and adventurous. (PLEASE I NEED IT)

- Party Aura: Makes people around you have fun and gives you the ablility to start a party anywhere you go.

- State pumping Aura: Pumps your and other peoples states effortlessly (esp. Women). (couldn't come up with a better name).

- Aura that makes women extremely horny and playful and they express their sexual interest in playful and fun ways. Also their sexual need for you feeds their fun and vice versa.

- An aura that makes her feel like a little girl around you and have a childlike sense of wonder and adventure as well as the desire to be led into adventure.

- Aura of sexual irresistiblity Wink.

+ Gives the ability to let women see the world through your eyes and experience the fun of life through your reality.

+ Makes you that guy who everyone always wants to talk to and who everyone is always fighting for his attention.

- Please give more focus on seduction and sexiness. I'm not trying to make Woman Magnet into Sex magnet but if Woman Magnet was just a sub for being a social butterfly it wouldn't be called WOMAN Magnet.

+ The subconscious will automatically handle everything so that it seems like "everything just happened" when you two end up in bed. It all happens so effortlessly, girls just seem to fall into your lap and into the bedroom. And it takes no effort on your part.

- There needs to be a slight counter to the anti- agenda part in WM. If you have no agenda you don't go after what you want, but if you care too much then you come accross as creepy and needy. So make it so that we have more desire or have more ability to pursue women if need be (so keep the agenda killer but be able to initiate what you want without needing any specific outcome).

+ Increased focus on neediness destruction (WM is the sub that defines outcome independent so I think it should have a very heavy focus on neediness destruction (and replacement with fun and an enjoyment of life).

+ Turn any situation into one of fun and adventure (especially boring ones).

+ Gives you that rebelliously playful badboy edge that women just find so sexually intoxicating and irresistible.

- When I think of the new woman magnet I think of a guy who is playful with women and the women are extremely horny. But the reality of Woman Magnet now is that it needs a bit of help in the sexual department because there's a little bit too much focus on being friendly. Needs more sexual stuff.

+ A boost to the "see everything as magical" part. See everything as fun or an adventure waiting to happen. Everything is an adventure, everything is magical, everything is a party.

+ I don't know how to word it but I want something to the effect of a horny drunk woman without her having to be drunk. You know how they become so dis inhibited, fun and sexual. So has the effect of making women feel drunk around you.

+ Absolutely kills boredom. In all situations.

- Status of a rockstar.

- Manifests situations where you are having a good time with beautiful women who all want you (groups of women who want you) and they are always surrounding you.

+ I keep getting this image of me being around a bunch of women while traveling around in a bus. Kind of like a rockstar. And all the women want me Smile.

- Makes you able to let loose and also makes others feel like they can let loose around you as well.

- Completely at ease all the time and in all situations.

- Able to laugh and see the funny side of life when things seem to be going bad.

- Able to flip bad situations into gold (esp related to women).

And actually WM needs this really bad: the absoulte destruction of the friend zone. Women know that you have a penis and desire sex with you and stuff (teehee).

- Be able to handle aggression and jealousy from other men with graceful skill and ease.

Makes people just enjoy being around you and in your presence.
I would also add have bedroom super powers and kissing super powers or super powers to rock her world in the bedroom because what's the point of sleeping with women like a rockstar if you're not really a "rockstar" or a stud in the bedroom. You can give her the emotional response of someone famous but if you can't fck her right then what's the point lol. I actually talked to some few girls online and they seem to be turning bi because the guys they meet can't please them right like girls lol.

* Shannon was talking about finding a way to make the user not fear or something like that. Maybe having a deep blissful massage state( for ex. When you get a deep tissue massage and you're relaxed or when you use bwe and you're body feels so relaxed and calm) would help.

RE: Ideas on what to go into the new woman magnet - Benjamin - 05-31-2016

(05-31-2016, 01:29 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: -Aura of sexy ladies commenting on fruit.

Big GrinWinkTongueCool

RE: Ideas on what to go into the new woman magnet - Alpha Male mo - 06-02-2016

(05-31-2016, 03:39 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Updated post to include what you said in the first paragraph Mo Smile.
I forgot to add more emphasis on bedroom sex powers lol. I can't emphasis that enough because women will never tell you that you suck in bed but will try to make you feel good but in the end you end up alone. Like my friend always hooks up with hot girls but never keeps them after sex. The women are intrigued by his confidence his vibe but every time he does it with a girl they dissapear and un satisfied lol. I don't even think it's because of just performing but I think knowing a woman's body in general. Like other women are more inclined to fuck another women if they are open to the idea than a man who is equally attractive because women know each other's body so well that an orgasm or orgasms is almost guaranteed.

-so have sexual instinctive powers that lets you know how to touch a woman, when, at what time, and how to continue to amaze her in every way possible.

-make her orgasm multiple times in multiple ways every time with no effort but with passion and expertise

-How to feel connected and passionate during sex so in the end she experiences euphoric and love for you

-make her orgasm from her breasts alone( it's possible just look it up lol)

-how to touch her, tease her and seduce her before sex so she feels comfortable, aroused and horny as hell to jump on you instead of the other way around

-be selfless in bed, but instead feel as one (you and her)

-How to use you're tongue, fingers, lips, eyes, words etc to make her climax every time

-emotional connection
-have women so you not only as a close friend but a superhero in bed
-fore play fore play fore play ???
-how to adjust to her sexual appetite and her sexual kinks so it fits her needs and the way she wants to be pleased

-ability to read a woman's body language so you know when she is attracted, horns ir not interested and how to use that body language to take things to new heights if she is initially attracted

My take is what's the point of being woman magnet if one you're not getting laid, not just once but like all the time. Doesn't have to be with every girl but like maybe 2 or 3 very close girls that only want you and are cool with sharing with you but at the same time are hot beautiful girls with great personalities.
But not as SM but much softer and more playful then SM

Then add all the other things said on this thread and we have a kick ass sub

RE: Ideas on what to go into the new woman magnet - Womanizer - 06-02-2016

Motivation and willpower to socialize and approach beautiful women
Kill procrastination
Kill anxiety
Become super popular and friendly towards all
Hot women want to rape me
Approach magnet , approach any women who looks at you or make eye contact with you
Superhuman humor and wit , very important this will get you laid.
Being comfortable around every woman treating them as if they were fat , ugly or an ex no pun intended. Psychologically around people you know you will be more comfortable as well as if she less attractive.
Negativity removal master , any time excuses pop up positivity will replace it with she wants me bad.
ALL WOMEN ARE SINGLE MINDSET
CELEBRITY STATUS WITH ALL WOMEN