Subliminal Talk
Aura Of Sexiness Testimonial - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Aura Of Sexiness Testimonial (/Thread-Aura-Of-Sexiness-Testimonial)

Aura Of Sexiness Testimonial - rayrocanaldo - 05-24-2016

I used this sub for about 2 weeks. It definitely attracts women.
Everywhere I went there was always girls that were interested in me.
I walked out of my house and there were 2 girls waiting for the bus. I walk to wait for the bus as well and one of the girls noticed me coming from afar ( must be the aura ), she & her friend started to get all excited then right before walking into the bus, one of the girls gave me a huge smile.

There was a girl with her mom at a mall. As soon as her mom noticed me, she pointed to me to show me to her daughter. I walked up closer to where they were then I moved away. I could see her mom standing on the tip of her toe to try to catch a glimpse of me over everyone.

This aura stuff is for real. It works. Now I am planning to use BIATBW. Once I get result I'll post them. Next time I'll use aura of sexiness for a longer period of time plus I'll socialize more.

RE: Aura Of Sexiness Testimonial - gtavmofo - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 05:49 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: I used this sub for about 2 weeks. It definitely attracts women.
Everywhere I went there was always girls that were interested in me.
I walked out of my house and there were 2 girls waiting for the bus. I walk to wait for the bus as well and one of the girls noticed me coming from afar ( must be the aura ), she & her friend started to get all excited then right before walking into the bus, one of the girls gave me a huge smile.

There was a girl with her mom at a mall. As soon as her mom noticed me, she pointed to me to show me to her daughter. I walked up closer to where they were then I moved away. I could see her mom standing on the tip of her toe to try to catch a glimpse of me over everyone.

This aura stuff is for real. It works. Now I am planning to use BIATBW. Once I get result I'll post them. Next time I'll use aura of sexiness for a longer period of time plus I'll socialize more.

Sweet looking forward to seeing your results on BIATBW.

RE: Aura Of Sexiness Testimonial - wolverine_i_am - 05-25-2016

Hey rayrocanaldo, glad to see that AOS is working for you. Smile How much longer do you plan to use this sub for?

And just outta curiosity, why BIATBW instead of BIATBWS? I'm also interested to see what kinda differences with AOS and BIATBW you will experience.

RE: Aura Of Sexiness Testimonial - rayrocanaldo - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 08:37 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Hey rayrocanaldo, glad to see that AOS is working for you. Smile How much longer do you plan to use this sub for?

And just outta curiosity, why BIATBW instead of BIATBWS? I'm also interested to see what kinda differences with AOS and BIATBW you will experience.

I already stopped using AOS. I am using BIATBW because it happened to be the one I had. I could purchase BIATBWS, sounds more interesting. I am still on week one of BIATBW

RE: Aura Of Sexiness Testimonial - wolverine_i_am - 05-25-2016

Oh okay cool, have fun with it. I've subscribed to this thread. Smile

RE: Aura Of Sexiness Testimonial - Benjamin - 05-25-2016

Quote:I already stopped using AOS. I am using BIATBW because it happened to be the one I had. I could purchase BIATBWS, sounds more interesting. I am still on week one of BIATBW

Not sure if you seen Shannon's journal and journal thread. But he's working on an AOS/BIABW combination at the moment. Wink

RE: Aura Of Sexiness Testimonial - rayrocanaldo - 05-26-2016

(05-25-2016, 04:25 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:I already stopped using AOS. I am using BIATBW because it happened to be the one I had. I could purchase BIATBWS, sounds more interesting. I am still on week one of BIATBW

Not sure if you seen Shannon's journal and journal thread. But he's working on an AOS/BIABW combination at the moment. Wink

Its going to be awesome.

RE: Aura Of Sexiness Testimonial - rayrocanaldo - 08-29-2016

(05-26-2016, 11:30 AM)Frosted Wrote: Ray, buy it and start a journal Big Grin.

I'll wait to see if others get results with DMSI then if they do, I'll use it.