Subliminal Talk
I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 (/Thread-I-get-so-emotional-baby-EPHRA2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - Shannon - 05-23-2016

Gotta tease you guys somehow. Big Grin

I have a lot planned for June. And July. And August, and...

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - kenpachi - 05-24-2016

So after Shannon dropped that bombshell I had a night of Shakespearean inner turmoil, tossing and turning in my bed.

The battle was long and drawn out, but after seeing what EHPRA2 has done for me so far and in such a short period, I am going to stay loyal to it. If the DoS was full 5.5G like EHPRA2 it would have been tougher, but since it's only 5G I will be able to ward it off and hopefully hang on until 6G.

After I made my decision I promptly fell asleep and feel assured I made the correct one.

Let's hope the sales page isn't too good when it's released or I'll have to battle myself again!

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - Benjamin - 05-24-2016

Quote:If the DoS was full 5.5G like EHPRA2 it would have been tougher

Err... have you seen Shannon's journal today. Big GrinTongue

I also feel your pain, cos i've been planning to do E2 all this time and now AOS is going to have BIABW in it and might possibly be in 5.5g.

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - Shannon - 05-24-2016

Thanks, Ben. You're being.... helpful here.

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - Benjamin - 05-24-2016

Helpful in making it 5.5g and more tempting to people? Tongue

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - Shannon - 05-24-2016

Sigh. I'm gonna have to flog you more, I see.

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - kenpachi - 05-25-2016

So I read my journal first, then read Shannon's Journal, then read Shannon's Journal discussion.

I cried for a period, I'm not sure if it was pain or joy, probably a bit of both. I shadow boxed for a while to let out some excitement. Now I'm here.

Sigh indeed. How do you resist that? What's worse is I can tell how excited Shannon is about it by how playful he's been in recent posts.

My mind tells me stick with EPHRA2 but my body wants that sexy 5.5g so freaking bad.

So... currently my plan is finish up to 32 days of EPHRA2 and have a break up until the sexy time is released. My rationale is that you said it will include some fear/shame/guilt programming which can continue the momentum EPHRA2 has built up, then I can return to the healing time once I've had all the sexy time I need.

Does that sound like a good plan?

Side Note: I used to listen to EPHRA2 throughout sleep (8-10 hours) then listen for 1 hour on my commute to work so it ended right as I got in the door. But I've realized after my sleep I need the hour of commute for my brain to process everything it received the night before. If I go into work after using the commute to get another hour of EPHRA2 in, I can barely speak or write coherently. I can tell my brain CPU is working on something heavy in the background and only a small amount is left for me and my little day to day problems.

So I agree, less is more with this one. 8-10 hours seems plenty.

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - CatMan - 05-25-2016

Are you happy, Ben? Now he's quitting EHPRA2. It's all your fault. Prepare to be flogged.

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - Benjamin - 05-25-2016

Despite my joking around, in all seriousness from what you reported with EPRHA 2.0 i'd say it would be a good idea to continue it.

This part of your post really stood out to me..

Quote:Having high self-esteem is something I've found really elusive before. I can imitate an alpha and for a while I can put myself in the mindset of one and convince other people I am one, but I've never fully BEEN it before. It's always been an act.

This sub has helped me realize what having self-esteem is actually like. I wake up and it feels like there's permanent sunshine on my body. My mood is always high. The depressive stuff I went through was resistance, and now it's dissolved I can't believe how good I feel now.

That is massive man, I wasn't trying to be a dick talking about AOS just mainly saying that it's the same difficult decision for me.

I'm in the same boat in that I know E2 is probably what I need but the whole sexiness thing that certainly does stand out as something i'd enjoy.

And if you do continue E2 for longer then you'll be more 'clear' to accept the sexiness programming. Not trying to make your decision, just giving another viewpoint as it may have seemed I was trying to push you into doing AOS which I wasn't on purpose.

Quote:Sigh. I'm gonna have to flog you more, I see.
Quote:Are you happy, Ben? Now he's quitting EHPRA2. It's all your fault. Prepare to be flogged.

Haha dammit, i'm gonna need a 'resist and survive flogging' program. If it helps I flogged myself pretty hard doing legs at the gym today.

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - CatMan - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 01:59 AM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Sigh. I'm gonna have to flog you more, I see.
Quote:Are you happy, Ben? Now he's quitting EHPRA2. It's all your fault. Prepare to be flogged.

Haha dammit, i'm gonna need a 'resist and survive flogging' program. If it helps I flogged myself pretty hard doing legs at the gym today.

Better head back to your Grandma's basement and heal up, bro!

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - RTBoss - 05-25-2016

At least it's a single stage issue. You can alternate them after 32 days, rather than beginning a 6-month commitment.

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - Benjamin - 05-25-2016

Quote:Better head back to your Grandma's basement and heal up, bro!

And underground lair with automated healing robots like on Fallout 4 would be ideal.. but that will have to do for now!

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - wolverine_i_am - 05-25-2016

I wanna do AOSI 5.5G next. But I'm still on AM6 stage 4 lol. Have to wait two more months.
Kenpachi, I reckon you should do the E2 for a bit longer. There shouldn't be any rush. There's a reason why you went on this sub, so let it heal you for a bit longer, then you'll be ready for the AOSI Smile

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - kenpachi - 05-27-2016

Thanks for all your input guys. Ben, don't worry man, the choice to swap is mine, I'm a big boy, you didn't cause it.

Shannon did Tongue

I'm looking to run subs for the long haul anyway, so eventually AM7 in 6G will help to sort this stuff out when I'm ready. Until then, I can't resist the latest technology.

Even if I never used EPHRA2 on its own again, I am 100% satisfied with what it would have given me over the course of 1 month for the price I paid. It's a fantastic program.

Happy to see the limiters removed, I hope the trend continues in the future. Law and order exists to prevent us going after underage girls etc. I don't think it's Shannon's responsibility to put stuff in there that stops us. Because as he is starting to confirm, if you stop attracting people you don't want to attract, there is a negative cross over into the people you wan't to attract.

So I'm on Day 22 and it's still going swimmingly. I had a lot of physical chest pain for the first 15 days or so, and now it's gone and running the sub is breeze, just happiness and positive thinking day by day. I'm waiting for the next wave of pain to hit but it hasn't yet. Hopefully it will stay smooth sailing up to 32 days.