Subliminal Talk
ASC 5G ===> EPRHA 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: ASC 5G ===> EPRHA 5G (/Thread-ASC-5G-EPRHA-5G)

ASC 5G ===> EPRHA 5G - Lucius - 04-12-2016

I have been using ASC 5G for a little over a month now, listening to it for about 16 hours per day on average. For something I am getting free, the results have been amazing! I could not make my mind up if I should write a testimonial or start a journal as I am really poor at updating journals, even though I started one on an online private journal to record my progress. I don't think it's the right time for me to write a testimonial as the sub has uncovered some rubbish which needs to be cleared.

I will transfer what I recorded from the private journal to here, while leaving out some personal stuff, and I will make efforts to update this regularly.

Day One

On 29-02-2016, I discovered subliminal tech. I began using one called Absolute Self Confidence from Indigo Mindlab, which is being offered for free. I am supposed to run it for a minimum of 32 days before I can start seeing results.  

I am not sure if this is what I need, but one thing I am sure of is I am done being a doormat! I'm in my late 20s and I have dreams and aspirations of being a successful entrepreneur. I've been a follower all my life which I loved for the most part of it, and absolutely hated it at certain moments either because I could not do otherwise, or I was angry and envious of those leading. I believe the most part of this can be attributed to lack of self confidence. I have been made fun off as far back as I can remember which has somehow made me to live way below my potential. 

Anyway, before I go off a tangent, I started this sub to get my confidence back. I must say I had certain conflict in starting it because I am Mr Nice Guy, and I fear losing my friends when the sub starts taking effect. You see the irony? I fear not being a doormat any more!  Other users have experienced a complete change in personality which caused their friends to be alienated from them because of their new found self worth. There is a thin line between being a douche and being assertive. "Good guys" see assertiveness as being a jerk and wonder why the girls go for the jerks. smh

Day 4our

Still progressing with the sub, and yet to notice a major change. I should not be bothered as this is just the fourth day. I still felt nervous when talking to a room full of people. I notice I try to "make" the sub work by intellectualising my every action instead of just allowing the sub to do it's thing naturally. 

I am noticing changes in my desires, and I'm becoming aware of irrational thought patterns. Alpha Males are not jerks, that I know definitely. Last week I thought otherwise. I can now see the direction my life will take if ...... no, WHEN I become Alpha. 

I used to apologise a lot but I now stop myself before I apologise unnecessarily. One apology from someone who hardly apologises is more genuine than the excuses of someone who apologises ten times per hour. When used the at the right time, apologies make you look cool, otherwise it's a sign of being an utter wimp.

Day 5ive

I am noticing a gradual change in perception of my personality and women. I have not got much experience with women, partly because of my [Rule 4] believes and also, as I am beginning to accept the truth, because of a lack of self confidence. I always looked at a girl as wife material before I started a relationship with her. On one hand, it kept me from being promiscuous, but on another hand, it further ingrained a sense of neediness within me. I did not realise it, but I was looking for someone to complete me, which surprisingly is the opposite of what I believed about myself. I thought I was 'complete'. 

On the bright side, I am happy I did not pursue many relationships as I might have ended up more heartbroken as the girls would probably have left me because of my neediness and lack of self confidence. Every girl who is "wife material" deserves a man who is a leader and not some needy wimp! Truth hurts but it's making me better. One good thing about this sub is that it lets me to by myself become aware of the junk I am carrying, than have someone else point them out to me. Sure, we need each other to become better, but in this case I have no one to accuse of being mean or arrogant for pointing out my faults. 

Day .... Lost Count

So, it has been ages since I last updated this journal. I have not noticed a monumental change, yet, but there has been a change. It has been subtle, slowly arresting my subconscious and disciplining the junk it carried. I almost do not sense the positive change due to the fact that the new me, though relatively new, seems to be the old me. That is, I am forgetting about the neediness, the approval seeking, the doormat mindset etc which has been a part of my life all these years. Instead, I am beginning to see myself in a new light - I am a genuine, self approved, self loving, self confident, non-beggarly person. I still have  a long way to go, but I took off long ago. 

PS: I realised I was mixing subs after about five days of starting ASC. I used ASC and Stress Relief for three or four days before realising my mistake so I had to quit using subs for a few days.

Day .. Two days ago

The naturaliser has been working hard for me and I almost fail to see the changes that are taking place. I am like "I have always been this way". Nope!! I have come a long way and I have the subs to thank for my progress. 

I have seen major improvements in my lifestyle: I am more health conscious in terms of the food I eat; my fashion sense has improved; I have a greater desire to be physically active; I am seeing the advantage of living life on my own terms and not on the opinions of others. There is a great improvement in eye contact.

The sub has also made me become aware of HUGE amounts of junk in my subconscious. I plan to do EPRHA 2.0 after this to deal with all that stuff. I grew up in a culture which punished kids and even teenagers for making eye contacts with elders, for example. My childhood can be described as walking on eggshells, both in school and at home. Corporal punishment was the norm, and verbal abuse was unavoidable. I am in my late twenties and I still find my heart racing when someone gets upset about something I did or said, especially at work. I am aware that it has to do with my upbringing, where physical pain (a slap, a knock on the head etc), and floods of insults always occurred in such moments.  

Though I have become conscious of the junk stated above, I am slowly, but surely growing out of it. Two days ago, I was at a drop in centre where people go to for advice on different issues, and share a cup of tea. There were limited seats when I got in, but I noticed two empty chairs around a table with three guys. I asked for a chair but was told there were all occupied by their friends. A few minutes later, I got an empty seat just next to their table. About 15 minutes later, those two chairs were still empty, and they refused to give it up to a guy who needed it. I got upset and called them out on their BS. I stood my ground and insisted they gave up the chairs which they did. My heart was racing more than 180 mph, but I was able to overcome that fear and put on a poker face. This is really a major thing for me as I would NEVER have done this before ASC.

I can go on an on about the changes I have been experiencing in this area. I think I will achieve better results with other subs if I run EPRHA 2.0, but for now I think I will run ASC up until May.  

RE: ASC 5ive Gee - Shannon - 04-18-2016

Congrats! One thing I'd like to point out, though.

Quote:Day One

On 29-02-2016, I discovered subliminal tech. I began using one called Absolute Self Confidence from Indigo Mindlab, which is being offered for free. I am supposed to run it for a minimum of 32 days before I can start seeing results.

It's not 32 days to start seeing results. That was the rule of thumb in the 80's and 90's. Now you can see results much, much faster. It's 32 days to use a program minimum if you want to make a real change to your long term programming. Usually 32 days is not enough, but it is the minimum useful.

Definitely keep going. ASC was a life changer for me too. In fact, without it, I would never have started this business - because it was ASC version 1.0 that I used to prove to myself that ultrasonic subliminals actually work! That little experiment netted me an impromptu bikini modeling photoshoot with a very sexy bikini model who was so impressed with my confidence that she not only did the photoshoot with me on the spot, she was giving me poses and shots that were so sexy that I ended up making a lot of money from them. And you know what she wanted from the whole thing? My attention. That was it. She wanted the attention of a strong, confident man.

Before that I would never have dreamed of walking up to a woman with a body like that on the beach, never mind being able to speak if I did. But after a couple weeks of ASC, boom. I not only landed a photoshoot with her, but her friend on the same day, and then she set up another one a few days later. and I got two other women to model for me as well.

ASC is a life changer. And the next version is going to be a loooot more powerful. But it's a bit of a ways off yet.

ASC 5G ==> EPRHA 5G - Lucius - 05-17-2016

Thanks Shannon! Smile

Oh boy. I really suck at keeping a journal. Even the private journal I keep is not updated regularly, and when I do update it, it has lots of very personal stuff which I cannot share here. However, I will try to summarise what happened this last month.

The very same day after my last post, I experienced a VERY serious outbursts of anger/anxiety/fear etc. Even my flatmates could not recognise who I was. I guessed some underlying issues were being uncovered and ASC was not the best sub for me at that moment. I took a couple of days off and then switched to the free EPRHA. I have been on it since then (missing just a day), listening to mostly US with speakers in the room not far from my bed. I get 12-15 hours most days.

So far, here are the results:

- Dreams have been very vivid. (I even had a lucid dream once!) In one of the dreams, I was with my best friend who passed on last year. In the dream, I was aware he was dead but I had absolutely no problem with it. I even tried to convince him to stay in the world of the living.

- I am able to deal with embarrassing situations in a more matured manner. From a very young age, I developed a system of "hiding" embarrassing events in certain parts of my brain never to be revisited. If such memories managed to creep out, I will quickly shove them back in there. This, as I realise, made me not to look at the root cause of such situations, and thereby never really solving them. In fact, it was so bad I could not bare to look at embarrassing auditions/acts on TV. I would always throw a pity party for the victim. For example, I could not watch the complete video of Steve Harvey's mess up of Miss World award. Two weeks ago though, I was watching Britain's Got Talent, and more than 30 minutes into the programme, I realised this difficulty had been GREATLY reduced. I was even sounding like Simon Cowell. It was weird but it seemed like that had been me all along (Thank you naturaliser).

- People seem to respect me more which is a bit strange as I did not expect such changes from this sub. I don't know if it is the result from my short run of ASC or EPRHA.

- I am beginning to speak what is really on my mind. I still feel anxiety, a lot sometimes, but I do it anyway - all this while maintaining firm eye contact.

- I really think there is a lot more change going on which I can't really put my finger on because of the naturaliser, which is not bad of course. I will give credit when I figure it out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought sleepphones last week to help me get more benefits from subs as I have mostly been listening to US with a stereo set in my room. It's been good to far but sometimes they slide to the corners of my head, or I take them off uncounciously in the night. Is it ok to listen to the masked version on sleepphones while playing the US of the same sub on stereo? I have done this a couple of night so I can still get some benefits even if the sleepphones slide off. I know the dangers of mixing sub, but I have not read anything about listening to the same sub from two audio sources at the same time. Is there any problem with that?

Has anyone ever experienced something like electricity flowing through the brain while listening to subs? I have had it three times (all before I bought sleepphones). All three times were in the night when I was listening to the US on stereo. It was neither painful nor uncomfortable - just a weird exciting feeling of my brain "sparking". It lasted for about 20-30 seconds on all occasions. I don't know if this is good or bad.

RE: ASC ===> EPRHA 5G - Lucius - 05-27-2016

I am still using EPRHA 5G. I have not experienced any resistance so far. Here are a few changes I have noticed.

- I get away from negative talk as soon as possible. I have always loved being optimistic, but what I am experiencing at the moment is something new. For example, I was able to tell a house mate he was so full of negativity and should stop talking to me if had nothing better to say. I felt no regret for what I said, which is a huge improvement for me. He went almost a week without talking to me but I felt free as a kite.

- I did a spring cleaning on my phone. I deleted the contacts of those I have not talked to for a while, especially girls who always waited for me to initiate conversations. I could not do this before because of my neediness, which is slowly being eradicated.

- I am becoming more and more health conscious. I avoid crisps (i.e chips), and I'm learning more healthy ways of cooking. I ordered some fast food a few days ago and could not finish it because it tasted awful. That came as a shock to me.

- I lost weight. To be fair, I do not put on weight easily and I think I have a "skinny gene". I usually lose a bit of weight when I keep my brain very busy like preparing for an exam. I think the sub has been having that same effect on my brain.

RE: ASC 5G ===> EPRHA 5G - Lucius - 06-02-2016

In late March, just before I started listening to subs, I did a personality test to be able to assess the transformation that would take place. I tested INFP-T (The Mediator). I had tested the same a year earlier on the same site. Last night, I decided to do another one, and tested INFP-A (Still The Mediator, the difference being -A instead of -T like in March. I don't know the difference between the two). However, I knew I was not really honest with my answers so I took the test again and tested INTJ-A (The Architect).

I don't know much about personality types, but reading the characteristics of each one, I can say that I am definitely not an INFP-A anymore. I've developed an IDGAF mindset, which should not be confused with arrogance. I still care about people's feelings, but now, I care less about what they think about me or my opinions. I have left the business of trying to please everyone, and I am very comfortable with it.

The characteristics of The Architect is not where I am at the moment. I think I am somewhere between INFP and INTJ, but closer towards INTJ.

RE: ASC 5G ===> EPRHA 5G - Shannon - 06-02-2016

Interesting. I'm INTJ. Or at least, I was last I checked.

RE: ASC 5G ===> EPRHA 5G - ArcticFox - 06-02-2016

I'm enjoying this journal Cool

RE: ASC 5G ===> EPRHA 5G - THolt - 06-02-2016

I'm INTJ as well. Very interesting

RE: ASC 5G ===> EPRHA 5G - apollolux - 06-02-2016

I'm wondering what the differences between INTJ and ISTJ, which is what I am last I checked, are.

RE: ASC 5G ===> EPRHA 5G - Lucius - 06-02-2016

(06-02-2016, 07:01 AM)Shannon Wrote: Interesting. I'm INTJ. Or at least, I was last I checked.

Interesting indeed. From a very young age, I had always wanted to be independent. Somehow, I got stuck in being a doormat to everyone, probably because I tried hard to fit into, and be accepted by established conventions. Though I deeply desired to become an entrepreneur, I was ready to sacrifice my dreams just to please others, by doing crappy jobs for example. So long as everyone was happy, I tricked myself to believe I was happy too.

I was shocked at my answers when taking the personality test last night, the reason why I had to take it again because I responded from the perspective I had a few months back. For example, there was a question about keeping a loyal unproductive employee than getting them fired. Before, I mostly agreed. Last night, I disagreed completely!
As important as loyalty is for any business, if there is no productivity, there are no products, no sales, and no money to pay the loyal employee. That wasn't hard, was it?