Subliminal Talk
Perefct Girlfriend / Success - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Perefct Girlfriend / Success (/Thread-Perefct-Girlfriend-Success)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - M1dn1ghtM@dness - 04-21-2016

okay you cant understand okay then simple you dont read okay is it hard or is it easy to do huh because its easy okay so every word i say you want to read it and say something nasty about it okay how about you dont read it then huh how is it hard to do huh i been figuring out how i can block spiritman but i cant figure out how to do it okay if you cant understand then dont read and dont talk then okay i dont need you saying your nasty things to me okay

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - Spiritman - 04-21-2016

I find it funny, you're calling us stupid but you don't like when people are just giving you constructive criticism.

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - Lowe - 04-21-2016

Mate I wish you success with what you want to do, but you are either a troll or you need to start listening to what people have to say.

Also, this may already be mentioned but don't run MYPG and US at the same time as those two subliminals conflict each other. You won't get the expected results (both are type B/D hybrids and you can't manifest two things at the same time, as the instructions stated).

okay please someone please tell me how i can block spiritman okay please i need to block him and i cant figure out how to do it okay please someone tell me how to block him okay and i already said that people dont get results with the girlfriend sub so i am using the success sub too so i dont want to waste a year using somethin that dont work okay so if it dont work like it dont work for others then i will still have a year of success okay so im not wasting my time okay i already said that is why im using success sub too okay because i only got the girlfriend sub as a wish cause i already see it dont work for every person to use it okay so i got the success sub so if i use the girlfriend sub for 1 year and dont get no girlfriend then i wasted my life okay with the success sub too then if its a year and i dont got a girlfriend i still will have all the success okay i hear already all of you say the same thing but none of you hear what i say huh

Don't worry about blocking me, I will be blocking you. Which I just did.

thank you and now can someone tell me how to block cause now i still got to block alpha360 and another one i cant think the name how to i do it

i also need to block aventus45 cause she is liking all the nasty things people say to me so can someone tell me how i can block people so i can only be talking with all the kind people here okay how do it do it?

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - JackOfHearts - 04-21-2016

I can't believe you read all that guys, I just skim through, obviously this guys is spamming us hard and playing with us. And now he is blocking me Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin at least you are funny. I never saw that spaming method, it's a good one, to make sentence hard to read, with almost no sense at all.

Well I didn't read everything he said but I just skimmed through some stuff, but he has defiantly lost his marbles. He is quite comical at what he is doing but it obvious he is not going to listen, but he will be dealt with soon enough.

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - Aventus45 - 04-21-2016

(04-21-2016, 11:42 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I can't believe you read all that guys, I just skim through, obviously this guys is spamming us hard and playing with us. And now he is blocking me Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin at least you are funny. I never saw that spaming method, it's a good one, to make sentence hard to read, with almost no sense at all.

It is the same way you treat a child. With amusement.

you see can someone please tell me how to block these 3 people okay i need to block them okay these people are so negative its like having the negative energy follow you everywhere okay how do i block them please someone tell me please someone tell me how to block them okay please its not right that i cant stop them from stalking me and harrassing me okay please how can i block them right now

Okay guys thank you so much someone has helped me and i have not got anyone blocked but now ive got people on my ignore list oh its such a weight off my shoulders thank you so much i hate people bullying me its not right i decide not to ignore aventus45 since he only was liking people harrassing me but maybe he trying to fit in with them and but now im so so so so sos so sos so sos soso so sos os sos os sos sos sossososooosoo so thankful now that i know how to put people on the ignore list oh it makes me feel so good now thank you so much for helping me i wanted to cry or rip out my hair these people couldnt stop leaving me alone and i couldnt do nothing about it thank you so much for helping me know to put them on my ignore list thank you so much

okay i will take alpha360 off my list if he apologize for everything but i will not take spiritman off my list never

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - JackOfHearts - 04-21-2016

I sincerely apologize, you are so smart and cute, I must have been stupid Big Grin Please take me off from that list, I beg of you Tongue It will certainly make my life a lot better if you do that. I'm sure I will sleep better.