Subliminal Talk
Perefct Girlfriend / Success - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Perefct Girlfriend / Success (/Thread-Perefct-Girlfriend-Success)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - Benjamin - 04-18-2016

You're under the illusion that being a millionaire is what it takes to get girls. And it's not. If you were suddenly a millionaire you're not suddenly going to get the perfect girl if your mind isn't in order... well yeah you might but just golddiggers.

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - M1dn1ghtM@dness - 04-19-2016

The perfect girl i picture can get a man with millions and nice body and all that so its how i need t o be before she can manifest for me and or else for just a hot girlfriend she will want a man with his own house and car to be his girlfriend i learned that studio 21 can only help once you get a house and car or else its like if a bird wants a female but has no nest then the female will get the bird with a nest i have to have a house and a car and for my perfect girl to manifest ih ave to be having millions of dollars i know it or else she will just be with the rock or someone else ric and famous cause my perfect girl would be a girl i would have to compete with wealthy good looking celebrities for so i will have to be a millionaire with a good body to manifest her that's the first step but because i already know the girl i see as perfect will be the girl every top man in the world will want so i have to be better option than even The Rock i have to be better option than all rich and famous men she could have because she is so perfect they all will want her more than any other girl so i have to be better option for her than all of the best men in the world for her to manifest so i have to have millions for the perfect girl i wrote about. i wil l still look at studio 21 but it will only helpa bit and if i have millions it will help all the way and then a nice body too

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - JJ54 - 04-19-2016

Shannon can do a better job explaining this than me. But when the sub says it is attracting your perfect girlfriend, it's attracting her to you at this very moment. Whether you're a millionaire or not is not what matters for your perfect girlfriend. She's gonna be attracted to you on a subconscious level that far exceeds being attracted consciously.

Also, what you consciously think is your perfect girlfriend may not be what your subconscious thinks is your perfect girlfriend. It's alright to want to self-improve, but you're limiting yourself if you think you need to become a millionaire in order to get your perfect girlfriend. If that's the case, you need to be using a program like BAMM or TLAM.

I'm using AYPG at the moment. And let me tell you, I'm not a millionaire but I'm already gaining interests from women. Just let the sub do it's thing and go about your daily life. Your subconscious is going to bring your perfect girl to you anyways.

but if my subconscious thinks perfect my my conscious thinks ugly then it isnt any help so only what i think conscious is perfect only matters or i will conscious not want her any way so the girl i wrote that is perfect for me can get a man that is millionaire with a amazing life so its what i need to be because if my subconscious thinks dirty fat stinky homeless girl is perfect for me my conscious thinks not and i dont care what my subconscious thinks is perfect i only care about if what I think is perfect at conscious thought or else no.

(04-19-2016, 03:45 PM)M1dn1ghtM@dness Wrote: but if my subconscious thinks perfect my my conscious thinks ugly then it isnt any help so only what i think conscious is perfect only matters or i will conscious not want her any way so the girl i wrote that is perfect for me can get a man that is millionaire with a amazing life so its what i need to be because if my subconscious thinks dirty fat stinky homeless girl is perfect for me my conscious thinks not and i dont care what my subconscious thinks is perfect i only care about if what I think is perfect at conscious thought or else no.

Then like I said, you're using the wrong sub if you need to be a millionaire to attract your perfect girlfriend. The Perfect Girlfriend sub is attracting what your subconscious thinks is perfect for you. That's what all these subs are doing, tapping into your subconscious mind to manifest what you want.

Also, Shannon's first AYP story is a prime example. Shannon is more interested in natural red-headed girls. But when he used his first AYP lover sub, he manifested a black woman. To this day, Shannon will tell you that she indeed was his perfect lover, even though consciously she was not what he thought his perfect lover would be. So if you're not OK with what your subconscious will manifest through the AYP sub, you might want to stop while you still can.

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - Roy - 04-19-2016

The best way as Shannon says is use the subliminal and forget about it,thinking how it works out won't help.

so you say if my subconscious manifest and ugly girl how is that perfect then that is nasty. If it is not perfect on conscious level then it is not perfect at all so my subconscious can bring all the girls but if my conscious says ugly then they are not perfect for me then my conscious has to think perfect or it's not perfect i have to see her on conscious level and think wow she is very perfect she is my perfect girl friend and if i don't think it on conscious level then she is not perfect so it dont matter if my subconscious thinks perfect if my conscious doesn't agree then it not perfect so it only matters what my conscious thinks because if my conscious thinks ugly then she will not be any girlfriend to me.

I never said you subconscious will manifest an ugly girl. Your subconscious knows what is perfect for you, more so than what your conscious will think. But I digress, Shannon would know more about this than me since he's the one who created these subs.

now i am so mad this success sub has not brought me any monies yet and i have to have so much money for something nd i cant even have the monies to buy base 5g to get a house for my mom so this is meant for me to have success but it cant even bring me 500 dollars? its not feeling like success to me only anger, i feel so mad right now i am so mad because nobody will help me and success is so much monies and its supposed to give me sucecess and it cant even give me 500 so i can get base and get my mom a house? Im so mad i see it cant work it can only make you tihnk and trick yourself to think you hVE Success when its not even there like confidence sub work cause it tricks me to think i have confidence so i have it but trick to think i have success but the money not tricked the money don't care if i think i have success the money still dont come not even 500 im so mad why should i trick my brain to think im success when i have nothing i thought it will bring me success not to only trick my to think success im so mad right now im so mad right now im so mad right now im so mad right now im so mad right now nobody will help me i said i will get my taxes and i will buy disc 7 of base please this sub dont work i need to make so much money i have to make the money please im so mad right now its not right please someone how can i get success if what sub will bring me monies

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - Benjamin - 04-19-2016

You can't use ultra success and attract your perfect girlfriend together. I didn't pick that up in your first post. No wonder it's not working, it's too much at once.

And you can't buy Stage 7 of BASE either, it's just the refresher stage.

not too much it will only change how i think it will not give me nothing and everthing i red nobody ever gets nothing so its a wonder why i think i would get something get success and get a girlfriend i will only trick my brain to think what i dont have nobody never got succss from success sub and nobody ever got girlfriend from girlfriend sub so why howcome i think it would be different for me of coarse its the same for me and if i use all my taxes and have base5g that neve gave novody success only makes them think they gots what they dont have so i will lose my 500 and then i will think i am a big shot but i have nothing and i dont have my 500 so its not fair its not fair to me how can a sub give me what i want what sub will give me the money and not only make me thinks i have the money when the money is not anywhere near me nowhere to be found? it's all about thinking we gots what we dont got why how to i get what i want i want to get what i want not pretends i got what i dont have i dont want to trick to think i have success but looking around theres no success. i see now its the same with it all they thinks they are having all the girls but they have no girls they thinks they got the money but the monies not there they think everything its only confidence sub can work because its a trick so you trick to think you have confidence so you have confidence but you trick to think you have girls but the girls arent tricked so theres no girls and you trick to think you have monies but the monies not tricked so theres no money it can only help with confidence and stuffs thats on'y on the inside because anything outside will not be tricked i trick my brain to think i have a girlfriend but none of the girls are tricked to think to be my girlfriend i am tricked to think success but non of the monies is tricked to come to me so what sub will let me get the money and not only trick my to think something that isnt real? What sub can get me the money because i been reading users and they all even spend 500 for base5g and they still dont have the monies not there? can a sub bring the money or is it all only about tricking the brain to think it has what it dont have?

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - Benjamin - 04-19-2016

I don't even know what to say to all of that :Z

Just read this post http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-89.html

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - Shannon - 04-19-2016

(04-19-2016, 07:49 PM)M1dn1ghtM@dness Wrote: not too much it will only change how i think it will not give me nothing and everthing i red nobody ever gets nothing so its a wonder why i think i would get something get success and get a girlfriend i will only trick my brain to think what i dont have nobody never got succss from success sub and nobody ever got girlfriend from girlfriend sub so why howcome i think it would be different for me of coarse its the same for me and if i use all my taxes and have base5g that neve gave novody success only makes them think they gots what they dont have so i will lose my 500 and then i will think i am a big shot but i have nothing and i dont have my 500 so its not fair its not fair to me how can a sub give me what i want what sub will give me the money and not only make me thinks i have the money when the money is not anywhere near me nowhere to be found? it's all about thinking we gots what we dont got why how to i get what i want i want to get what i want not pretends i got what i dont have i dont want to trick to think i have success but looking around theres no success. i see now its the same with it all they thinks they are having all the girls but they have no girls they thinks they got the money but the monies not there they think everything its only confidence sub can work because its a trick so you trick to think you have confidence so you have confidence but you trick to think you have girls but the girls arent tricked so theres no girls and you trick to think you have monies but the monies not tricked so theres no money it can only help with confidence and stuffs thats on'y on the inside because anything outside will not be tricked i trick my brain to think i have a girlfriend but none of the girls are tricked to think to be my girlfriend i am tricked to think success but non of the monies is tricked to come to me so what sub will let me get the money and not only trick my to think something that isnt real? What sub can get me the money because i been reading users and they all even spend 500 for base5g and they still dont have the monies not there? can a sub bring the money or is it all only about tricking the brain to think it has what it dont have?

It sounds to me like you are severely misunderstanding a few things. I'll try to set you straight.

First of all, yes, at least one person has found a girlfriend from using a subliminal. In fact I found my most passionate relationship to date with it. And the same method, used manually and not automated as a subliminal, has landed me three other relationships as well. Which brings me to point #2.

It's not tricking your brain or mind. It's changing the direction of what you believe to be true, and as a result it changes what you choose and do, and that becomes what you experience. With the manifestation subliminals, they direct your subconscious to use knowledge and abilities your conscious mind does not have access to, to achieve goals. This works - I have used it many times successfully, both subliminally and non-subliminally, for a variety of purposes. Does it work every time? No, there are factors involved that one cannot always know about that can prevent success.

And point #3. BASE isn't about money falling out of the sy into your lap. BASE is about becoming a successful entrepreneur. That is a process, and it takes time. It takes a lot of time, usually. Years, sometimes more than a decade. People who use base are fast tracking that, but it's still not going to suddenly make you rich. It's going to make you more successful faster, if you use it properly and cooperate with the program.

Suliminals are not a magic wand. Sorry.

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - M1dn1ghtM@dness - 04-20-2016

Okay so i was so upset last night but now i fee good. So i will just play the girlfriend sub and wait or do i play the sub and i have to try to manifest the girl as well? i don't know how to manifest do i need to know how to manifest or how do i know if i'm doing it right? What do i do so it works?