Subliminal Talk
Perefct Girlfriend / Success - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Perefct Girlfriend / Success (/Thread-Perefct-Girlfriend-Success)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Perefct Girlfriend / Success - M1dn1ghtM@dness - 04-07-2016

I have used the confidence subliminal for around 2 weeks and it may have worked too well, but I know it's not placebo,. Now I am using the Girlfriend sub but it seems this sub probably won't work according to users who tried so I am using the success sub too. I am going to use these two subs until the goal of each is accomplished.

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - M1dn1ghtM@dness - 04-13-2016

I think I'm having a manifestation.

I was reading on journals I don't read because I'm not wanting the sex subs really, I am the type to only want one girl and I had one girlfriend one time and I want another girlfriend and not just girls for sex. I for some strange weird reason though kept read stuff i normally wont and then for some reason i notice i saw the name Brent Smith i kept seeing it so i did it on youtube and that made me find him and then the whole Studio 21 group and now i can see it why my last girlfriend wanted to break up and it makes me mad but it lets me know and now i think what if i was reading those journals through manifestation to find out about Studio 21 and what if it's making me find it out to help to teach me to get a girlfriend so when i meet my new girlfriend from the sub i will know how to be a man she wants for life. Will the success sub manifest it for me because I'm running the girlfriend sub or did the girlfriend sub manifest it for me to help so i can get my girlfreidn, or did both of the subs together maifest it for me, or is it not manifestation and ony placebo affect? I think it's a my first manifestation, is it or not?

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - InTheZone - 04-13-2016

The sub you are using is for manifesting the perfect girlfriend for who you are now. It is going to take between four to six months for it to happen so just run the sub and don't worry about it. I wouldn't use any other subs with it as it will take longer or may even prevent the manifestation from happening.

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - 4Kingdoms - 04-13-2016

(04-13-2016, 06:48 AM)M1dn1ghtM@dness Wrote: I think I'm having a manifestation.

I was reading on journals I don't read because I'm not wanting the sex subs really, I am the type to only want one girl and I had one girlfriend one time and I want another girlfriend and not just girls for sex. I for some strange weird reason though kept read stuff i normally wont and then for some reason i notice i saw the name Brent Smith i kept seeing it so i did it on youtube and that made me find him and then the whole Studio 21 group and now i can see it why my last girlfriend wanted to break up and it makes me mad but it lets me know and now i think what if i was reading those journals through manifestation to find out about Studio 21 and what if it's making me find it out to help to teach me to get a girlfriend so when i meet my new girlfriend from the sub i will know how to be a man she wants for life. Will the success sub manifest it for me because I'm running the girlfriend sub or did the girlfriend sub manifest it for me to help so i can get my girlfreidn, or did both of the subs together maifest it for me, or is it not manifestation and ony placebo affect? I think it's a my first manifestation, is it or not?

Did you read this?
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7338-post-105455.html#pid105455
(03-29-2016, 01:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: Ultra Success changes your frame of reference for beliefs and thinking in ways that are relatively subtle but extremely profound. It has manifestation/synchronicity effects (side effects), but it's about thinking success, believing success and then seeing success become reality in your life. I would never have succeeded with starting this business without US, because I was swimming in a sea of negative thinking/negative doing people at the time.

It's also good for getting such people to either join you in your success based thinking, or to get them out of your life.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7338-post-105697.html#pid105697
(03-31-2016, 05:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: It does not "give you" success. It creates the right frame of awareness, reference, perspective and experience for success, which naturally results in success and the incidental manifestation results are only additional icing-on-the-cake proof of that.

You must take the action, but action that is successful comes from the right beliefs, which result in the right perspective, which result in the right choices, which result in the right actions and the right results naturally follow.

The AYP subliminal changes your beliefs. Did you read the script? http://www.subliminal-shop.com/script-library/
I now make myself completely ready to have and experience my perfect in-person romantic and physically sexual relationship with the perfect girlfriend for me.
Believe what you want... I believe Ultra Success led you to Brent Smith and Studio 21 group. I believe that sentence in the AYP script is causing you to make yourself "completely ready" to push you to start searching on how to make the change to become a better boyfriend for your perfect girlfriend.

(04-13-2016, 06:48 AM)M1dn1ghtM@dness Wrote: I think it's a my first manifestation, is it or not?

It is a manifestation from both subs and I believe you have had several at once!!
Now how much action are you willing to take to learn what Brent Smith/Studio 21 group teaches??
Once you learn it, will you take the action to use what you learned??

You can sit on your ass and let the AYP sub passively manifest your girlfriend or you can take action and actively manifest your girlfriend.
The choice is yours...

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - M1dn1ghtM@dness - 04-13-2016

(04-13-2016, 03:30 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(04-13-2016, 06:48 AM)M1dn1ghtM@dness Wrote: I think I'm having a manifestation.

Did you read this?
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7338-post-105455.html#pid105455
(03-29-2016, 01:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: Ultra Success changes your frame of reference for beliefs and thinking in ways that are relatively subtle but extremely profound. It has manifestation/synchronicity effects (side effects), but it's about thinking success, believing success and then seeing success become reality in your life. I would never have succeeded with starting this business without US, because I was swimming in a sea of negative thinking/negative doing people at the time.

It's also good for getting such people to either join you in your success based thinking, or to get them out of your life.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7338-post-105697.html#pid105697
(03-31-2016, 05:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: It does not "give you" success. It creates the right frame of awareness, reference, perspective and experience for success, which naturally results in success and the incidental manifestation results are only additional icing-on-the-cake proof of that.

You must take the action, but action that is successful comes from the right beliefs, which result in the right perspective, which result in the right choices, which result in the right actions and the right results naturally follow.

The AYP subliminal changes your beliefs. Did you read the script? http://www.subliminal-shop.com/script-library/
I now make myself completely ready to have and experience my perfect in-person romantic and physically sexual relationship with the perfect girlfriend for me.
Believe what you want... I believe Ultra Success led you to Brent Smith and Studio 21 group. I believe that sentence in the AYP script is causing you to make yourself "completely ready" to push you to start searching on how to make the change to become a better boyfriend for your perfect girlfriend.

(04-13-2016, 06:48 AM)M1dn1ghtM@dness Wrote: I think it's a my first manifestation, is it or not?

It is a manifestation from both subs and I believe you have had several at once!!
Now how much action are you willing to take to learn what Brent Smith/Studio 21 group teaches??
Once you learn it, will you take the action to use what you learned??

You can sit on your ass and let the AYP sub passively manifest your girlfriend or you can take action and actively manifest your girlfriend.
The choice is yours...

Thank you I think so too but i think its said that i shouldn't look for the girl from the program but just wait to meet her but maybe the knowledge of Studio 21 will be something i needed to have for when i meet the girl.

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - Shannon - 04-13-2016

The best way forward is set it and forget it. That's when the conscious mind and worries about trying to make something happen get out of the way and the subconscious can most easily make the manifestation happen.

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - 4Kingdoms - 04-14-2016

(04-13-2016, 07:11 PM)M1dn1ghtM@dness Wrote: Thank you I think so too but i think its said that i shouldn't look for the girl from the program but just wait to meet her but maybe the knowledge of Studio 21 will be something i needed to have for when i meet the girl.

Believe me... I know all about passive manifestation
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6140.html
Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results

If you take your time to read how I approached her and talked to her, it's because I listened to my friend when he was studying pick up. I totally encourage you to sharpen your skill set when it comes to meeting and talking to women!! When you finally meet your "perfect" girlfriend, you will be ready!!

And yes... when it comes on how to use the subliminals in the best way possible, listen to Shannon.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7385-post-107217.html#pid107217
(04-13-2016, 07:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: The best way forward is set it and forget it. That's when the conscious mind and worries about trying to make something happen get out of the way and the subconscious can most easily make the manifestation happen.

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - M1dn1ghtM@dness - 04-14-2016

Thanks you guys

So i hear to be reach you need to be an investor. I look up how to be an investor and it comes up stock market, day trade, trading, penny trading, stock market investing, trading stock and so many things which one do I choose first I don't understand it

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - M1dn1ghtM@dness - 04-14-2016

Has anyone used a money sub and became an investor and can help me understad? Will the new money sub be made for 5g?

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - Life - 04-14-2016

Get out of debt 3g

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - M1dn1ghtM@dness - 04-18-2016

I now was watching success video and he said to write things down and he said even for a relationship you do the same thing and he said to write as much as you can to describe your perfect girlfriend and then to write as much as you can about who you have to become to have that girl and i think to have my girl i need to be more healthy and become a millionaire so it's a success man i never heard and he started talking about to get your perfect girlfriend so i had another manifestation now that's 2 so it means it will take more than 4 months to get my perfect gf because for me to get her i already found out now i have to be very healthy and looks really good and make millions of dollars with a business so i will keep listening and hope the success sub will make me be the man that the girl fromt he manifest sub will want to be with so i have to be a millionaire and i have to get in very healthy sha[e and looks really good and smell good and have lots of money. I wonder when will be my next big manifestation now.

RE: Perefct Girlfriend / Success - Benjamin - 04-18-2016

Where did you get all that from? If a motivational speaker is saying you need millions to get a girlfriend he is full of shit and most likely trying to sell you his crap. That's one of those big lies society tells you.

he said example write how much money you want and house you want and all that then write very specific who you have to be to get all that or write the type of person to get all that and be like them, and for girls i wrote all about my perfect girl and when i write about the type of man i have to be to get that type of girl it's a very in shape millionaire man that gets the type of girl that's my perfect girl so what i see perfect im not what she sees perfect but i can be a new man with lots of hard work over a long time and i can be the type of guy iw rote about when i wrote what kind of guy my perfect girl would want in real life and its millionaire with good body and smelling good because i will attract what i am and instead of what i want cause it dont matter what i want cause i can want money but i have to be the guy to wake early and work on business all day cause thats what the guy with the money i want does so if i do it ill get the money and with the girl i want i got to be the guy that can get a girl so perfect so whats on its if i have to be a perfect man and i get a perfect girl only then its what i mean i don't need millions for a girl but for the perfect girl i wrote about is what i mean.

I had a girlfriend 1 time and i thought she was the perfect for me so maybe it will happen now again and i wont need to be amillionaire in with a great body and all that stuffs.