Subliminal Talk
King Sex Magnet!!! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: King Sex Magnet!!! (/Thread-King-Sex-Magnet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 02-27-2016

Stage 1 day 1:

Morning:
I didn't noticed much tiredness for now. I thought it would be much more tiring than that but nothing more than AM6 for now. My dream were different, strange, it's like I had 30 different dreams in one night. I feel good for now, I'm motivated, I didn't noticed any resistance.

I went in town the morning and it seems the girls around me are already more attracted than they were previously. I feel more sexy and I feel like success is coming. I can't believe I waited so long before doing a magnet. I remember I started my AM5 run in august 2013, almost 3 years from now.

----

Afternoon:
I will love this stage I think, over the top confidence, I feel like a king wow, AM6 stage 5 on steroid. There is something that make me wonder though. What is the fu**g difference between me today and me yesterday. I don't remember girl looking at me like that last week. I was in town walking in the street this afternoon and a girl from UNICEF gave me a huge smile from far away like she know me but I don't remember seeing her, I thought I was frowning like usual, don't care attitude. I saw the same thing happening at different degree through out the day. I didn't change anything at least not consciously. I also noticed guys giving me huge respect for nothing, a bus driver gave me a huge thank you when I let him pass like I was a super star and I noticed a lot of guys being afraid or looking at me strangely.

I hope things keep getting better. I don't like reporting some good response like that at the beginning of a stage. And then nothing but I'm optimist. I begin to feel the tiredness. I will listen 8 hours per day.

Edit: I'm more aggressive, I really don't like BS.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - wolverine_i_am - 02-27-2016

Yes! Another SM3 journal.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - maxx55 - 02-27-2016

I'm sure you will have massive success! You already did AM like 3x!!

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - GlaizenGold777 - 02-28-2016

Now, now. You're starting using SM at last Maniac. Hope you the best. Wink

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - eternity - 03-01-2016

YESS YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - Womanizer - 03-01-2016

Legit. 3 years , damm. You're more then prepared for this sub.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - Inconceivablezen - 03-01-2016

Good luck 360! Let the good times roll!

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - Benjamin - 03-01-2016

I hope that soon you are stuck in your bedroom snowed in with so many girls. Wink

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 03-08-2016

Thanks guys.

Day 3:
I still feel good, more social more motivated to to things. I didn't expect my relationship with my dad would get better while doing SM3. Even my cousin seems to like me more. I'm still surprised by how much your behavior influence people around you, how you say things, the tone of voice, the body language, etc. My dream and the way I sleep is new. It's like I'm half asleep and that my dream are a part of my reality as it seems my dreams are a reality. I think it's the first time I feel a subliminal influencing me so easily.

Day 4:
I wouldn't have thought that SM3 would made me so popular. I thought people would be more hating but until now quiet the opposite. Last night before sleeping I felt that my fear were getting removed, it's a feeling I felt when I was running AM5 which I didn't have at all during my 2 AM6 run. By that feeling I mean that sometimes I think about a situation that usually trigger some fear response in my body but now it doesn't, I search for it but it's not there, instead I feel strong.
It's something to read an SM3 journal it's another thing to experience it. Only 4 days and the effect are quiet surprising.

Still no resistance, I felt more happy today.

Day 5:
Huge respect from guys around me. My cousin who always disrespected me said hello to me this morning in a nice pleasing way, he never did that.
A teacher went all smiley when he had to ask me some question, he didn't do that with the other student.
At a gas station I didn't notice I was supposed to add the gas myself so the driver behind me made some noise with his horn. It seems he was angry. So I went out and said in an angry tone that I didn't notice. When I said that he went all buddy buddy, came out of his car and told me his story, that he didn't like this station because it's the only one you have to serve yourself, etc . Big approval seeking moment for no reason, as he could have take another free place next to him but decided to come talk to me instead when he was supposed to be angry because I was too slow.
The women I interacted with today seems to behave differently, not angry but more challenging.
My body language has changed for sure. It's like I'm a king, voice changed, behavior more aggressive, more to the point, more social, more fun. One of my classroom colleague today compared me to Don Juan.
I'm glad I used SM3 for now as I don't see it as too much, I thought it would be more jerky.
My Ex send me some message again but this time with her boyfriend phone, she tried to fake that it was her boyfriend being angry but it was too obvious it was her behind the messages. Pure manipulation again from her, telling me that no girl are attracted to me, all kind of bullshit. I met her mother yesterday so maybe she told her she never seen such an attractive man.

Day 6:
Strong determination to do things in a balanced way, a good way. I have a song in my head, a good motivating song. I never felt that determined. I have a strong internal validation. I wouldn't think I would be so determined to get my job done during SM3. I'm horny though, when I see a woman I'm attracted, but I'm also looking for a good mate and most of them are below the standard, though I try to not put people down, everyone even the bitchiest women has some qualities even small , it doesn't mean I will approve her as a mate though but I won't be intolerant. There is also a very good leadership, responsible attitude I have now. I was thinking about it yesterday while in class. I thought that I should set the example, be motivated and to motivate other people. I was thinking how easy it is when you have someone that is good with you, a good friend that get his job done easily so easily that you can follow his step and your path become much easier. It's so much easier when you have a friend that is reliable, determined, motivated. I thought that I should be this person to others. Not the unmotivated, pessimist guy that keep criticizing people around him and does nothing but that. A good leader, this is what I want to be. Stop criticizing and set the example.
Also I expected to be more tired but I can work a lot, more than before so it doesn't seems that this stage is tiring me, I don't feel any resistance, I sleep easily with the sub, the horniness and motivation sometimes perturbed my sleep though.

Day 9:
There is a lot of internal change going on. Mostly about my behavior, I'm much more motivated to chat with girls. I'm also fu*** horny and I like it. I take more initiative to get things done and prepare them. Ideas are flooding my brain about how I can improve my social skill, dating women and sex.
Lately I realized that I'm almost completely free from my computer. Most of what kept me wasting my time on my computer is almost gone like reading the forum too much.
I'm wondering if I really want to post this on the forum. I have to admit that most of what I read on the forum bore me or irritate me.

Day 11:
Went out today and hmmm I felt on top. I was chatting with a beautiful girl at a store and she was intimated, nervous. I talk to another one then and she had the same reaction, I could see on their face that they weren't relaxed, gulping, hands not moving properly, erratic movement.

I was walking on the sidewalk and I noticed a lot of girls in their car looking at me. Even when driving in my car when crossing cars I feel that a lot of women are looking at me.

I feel so on top it's amazing, I love this sexual energy I have, I get horny easily. I was talking to this girl and all this thought about fucking her, looking at her private part, her ass and her shaking, being nervous, cute and all.

At the end I went to buy some bread and the cashier women in her 30 was hit hard. When I came in she played with her hair real fast then took my order, but she couldn't do it properly, she made a lot of stupid mistake and excused herself for no reason, it's the second time I see her reacting that way since I'm on SM3. She was very nervous obliviously, the kind of nervous attracted not fearful.
I love this SM3, I'm talking with a girl online, a very beautiful women by men standard but not so attractive to me, as I'm looking for feminine women and she is not on my top standard. But easily a 9 by most men standard.
There is also this huge motivation to meet girls I have. I'm doing all the thing I can do to meet women. Either on line or in the street, or the beach. I'm looking for new method to meet women.

I noticed my voice is more smooth, appealing. My body language is cocky, my chin is high, it's almost exaggerated the way I move my head.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - Life - 03-08-2016

Nice, what don't you like reading here? Ur journal is just a part of u doesn't have to relate to everyone else's

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 03-09-2016

(03-08-2016, 01:04 PM)Ultralight Beam Wrote: Nice, what don't you like reading here? Ur journal is just a part of u doesn't have to relate to everyone else's

It's simply annoying. No need to develop further. I'm not saying all is annoying though otherwise I wouldn't be there. And your journal is among the best.
It's my attitude toward the forum that changed, so yes it does relate to me.

But to give an example even past SM3 this behavior was beginning to emerge, it got more apparent since SM3. For example at some point I said something like you can't count Catman experience with SM3 because he never kissed a girl. This was censored but to me I meant no disrespect to him. It's only a fact. A lot of guys never kissed a girl until they are older than 23 so I don't see that as exceptional or as an insult to him, I was among the older guys when I kissed my first girl so it wasn't meant as an insult. I don't see that as a big thing anyway.
There are a lot of example like that where I didn't see there was a limit to what is acceptable to say.
If I would say all of them I would probably get ban Big Grin

So that's example of my new aggressive attitude. I had to make an effort to reply here for another example. When I drive my car I take more risk, I get more angry if someone doesn't drive properly. Limitless, I wouldn't call it jerkiness though but more limitless, a limitless that need to get more natural as I'm not used to it yet.

Another example I was in school today. I made a lot of dirty sexual comment. I told them what I wanted to say without any shame. This behavior can be seen as bad or as a jerk. Maybe this is a process I have to go through.

On the plus side I really enjoy that attitude. It's fun and cool, I feel free to say anything I want. People get upset sometimes, I get censored even there Dodgy Please don't see that as provocation to the forum rules, it's only for sake of completeness. Tell me if I'm not allowed to say it and I will remove it. I hope I'm still sane, I do feel sane Wink Otherwise I would have to blame Shannon sub ( this is ironical, I take full responsibility, your sub are awesome).

@AlphaReal, it's more an attitude change I think, though it seems my voice changed, I'm not sure, I can't be specific here.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - Benjamin - 03-09-2016

Quote:On the plus side I really enjoy that attitude. It's fun and cool, I feel free to say anything I want. People get upset sometimes, I get censored even there Dodgy Please don't see that as provocation to the forum rules, it's only for sake of completeness.

All good man, i'm not seeing anything bad here. It's just when it goes too far like flaming people or whatever usually that I will say something.

I am enjoying way more self expression with WM and expressing alot more, but even I have to censor myself a little here too.

Anyway, some cool shifts from SM so far.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - CatMan - 03-10-2016

Boy I love how I was open about my issues, and then I keep getting dragged through the mud over and over by people with my failures. I don't know why my name keeps being mentioned, and my issues keep being mentioned, honestly there's no reason for it. I regret ever saying anything about my issues now. I did it in the hopes others would feel it's okay and if they're in similar spots in life, they aren't alone here. I didn't realise I'd be used as a punchline or that my failures are a reason to somehow discount my experiences on subs. I followed directions and bought a sub that had programming that was supposed to work on my issues. It didn't, can we move on from going on and on about it at some point?!

Thanks, it's not hard enough as it is in my position, please make it more difficult for me. It's hard enough as it is, I don't need it constantly reinforced by people "well CatMan never kissed a girl, blah blah blah". Enough is enough, I can't see any purpose that's positive-based to mention it over and over.

I know I'm a virgin. I know I've never had a girlfriend. I know I've never had a date. I know I've never kissed a girl. I know, everyone knows. I'll call the BBC and CNN and let them know...

Can we move on?

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - eternity - 03-10-2016

i'm sorry you feel that way catman, but it's really not being discussed in the way it looks like you feel about the situation. we're all on your team bro, and speaking for my perspective alone, I have more empathy towards your situation after you told us where you were at with everything.

I can see how crippling the shame is for you, but I assure you that the majority of us, if not all of us, only want to see the best for you.