Subliminal Talk
Long term discussion on AM/SM/WM/BASE - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Long term discussion on AM/SM/WM/BASE (/Thread-Long-term-discussion-on-AM-SM-WM-BASE)

Long term discussion on AM/SM/WM/BASE - Jakeb203 - 02-08-2016

I feel like we can start a thread on how you can run the big 4 (AM/SM/WM/BASE) on a long term basis. Users have previously listed a few, including the AM/SM train, the AM/SM/WM or AM/WM/SM, or AM/BASE.
Currently I am doing the AM/BASE run until I have fully ingrained all programmings, at least doing each of them for 3-4 times. I want you to share how you will run on the long term basis. And also, how you would integrate shorter subs through the bigger ones (OF, MLS, OGSF 5G let's say).

RE: Long term discussion on AM/SM/WM/BASE - Voytek - 02-08-2016

AM6>WM2(currently)>AM6>WM2

I want to do AM6 and WM2 twice and than decide if I run SM3 or OF. I want to gain proper fundations for SM3`s run. I don`t consider BAMM for now.

RE: Long term discussion on AM/SM/WM/BASE - Nox - 02-09-2016

I'm a newb and just finishing up EPRHA, but here's kind of my thinking.. .

I'll be doing MLS for 6 months with my girlfriend, and after that most likely AM. That's if 6G is out, if not either OGSF or ASC I'm thinking. My eventual goal will be BASE and then possibly BAMM if I like how its going and am enjoying the ride. Writer sub will go in there somewhere with BASE.

My personal issue is that I already live inside myself a lot, and so after AM I'll consider SM or WM if I've gotten too aloof. I don't really care about not being part of the world as I'm happy being alone, but socialization is important for development.

I don't have anything I consider to be problems in my life, and so I'm mostly interested in fine tuning a life that I already love.

RE: Long term discussion on AM/SM/WM/BASE - wolverine_i_am - 03-01-2016

After AM6, I plan to do SM3, then SM3 again. I'll see how that goes and I'll either do WM2 or SM3. I'll eventually re-do AM6.

RE: Long term discussion on AM/SM/WM/BASE - maxx55 - 03-08-2016

Between WM and SM, which do you think would manifest more women in your life? It seems that maybe WM first followed by SM might be the way to go to manifest the women and then make yourself irresistible sexually.

RE: Long term discussion on AM/SM/WM/BASE - thor2014 - 03-08-2016

Wolverine is wise he plans to do AMS again. I can tell he has done his homework.

RE: Long term discussion on AM/SM/WM/BASE - wolverine_i_am - 03-08-2016

(03-08-2016, 08:51 AM)maxx55 Wrote: Between WM and SM, which do you think would manifest more women in your life? It seems that maybe WM first followed by SM might be the way to go to manifest the women and then make yourself irresistible sexually.

I've heard other people say SM first then WM afterwards would be optimal. SM is just better at attracting women. And there are numerous users who aren't getting what they truly want with WM so far. Once you are already adept with SM, you'll attract a social circle of women much easier with WM.

RE: Long term discussion on AM/SM/WM/BASE - maxx55 - 03-08-2016

The thing for me though is in the past, I could get girls as friends and hang 1 on 1 without too much problem. It's mainly been the hottest ones flake, and the whole sex thing. But by the time I am ready for a magnet, I might be done with college so I'd definitely want to still keep meeting new girls.

RE: Long term discussion on AM/SM/WM/BASE - Benjamin - 03-08-2016

Before WM I would have agreed with you Wolverine. But with what is happening with WM for me it's getting close. I can only imagine using it like 3+ times.

But like I said in the other thread, alot of this could be my own past experience, the fact that i've already been with alot of girls in the past but just kind of lost it due to some trauma and other things. I've now realized a pattern with WM where the guys who have had success with women in the past but either lost it or are building on that are the ones doing well with WM. Jimbobday is an example, he did well with them in the past but then lost it for a while for whatever reason and WM brought it back.

RE: Long term discussion on AM/SM/WM/BASE - wolverine_i_am - 03-08-2016

I think your WM journal, Ben, is the only one I've noticed that's getting results so far.
That's probably it though. What you've already had, it's not that hard getting back. So WM is enough for you. Whereas for the majority of guys who never had it, it seems WM isn't producing strong enough results. They are getting more attention from women, yes, but that's it.

RE: Long term discussion on AM/SM/WM/BASE - Dzemoo - 03-09-2016

I had good results on wm too

RE: Long term discussion on AM/SM/WM/BASE - wolverine_i_am - 03-09-2016

(03-09-2016, 11:06 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: I had good results on wm too

Proactive people are guaranteed good results haha. Smile