Subliminal Talk
Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G | EPRHA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G | EPRHA 2.0 (/Thread-Have-you-no-shame-OGSF-5G-EPRHA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G | EPRHA v2 - dweller94 - 03-10-2016

(03-09-2016, 08:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: They notice these sensations because there is specific scripting in this program both to make anything helpful for healing obvious to the conscious mind, and the self optimizing amplifier. In that case, generally these sensations would be the result of the subconscious trying to get the conscious on board by giving it obvious signals that it is indeed working, etc.

When I play it while I am in my office, I can feel it spreading through my brain within 5 or 10 seconds of starting, and it feels like someone directly injected some sort of relaxant into my brain. It was rather shocking the first time it happened. But that's what's going on. Smile

Okay the first time this had happened to me it was a warm feeling through out my entire body felt amazing, but later on that day I felt an itchy sensation all over my body it lasted roughly 6 hours that day (on and off) and was gone the next day its my similar to how my body reacts to a fear based phobia of mine. Hate to say it but it was unbearable but I have not had it since, I can remember on OF4G when triggered the physical sensation was very aggressive but this is gentle by far and it hasn't happened since that day.

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G | EPRHA v2 - Shannon - 03-10-2016

(03-10-2016, 11:56 AM)dweller94 Wrote:
(03-09-2016, 08:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: They notice these sensations because there is specific scripting in this program both to make anything helpful for healing obvious to the conscious mind, and the self optimizing amplifier. In that case, generally these sensations would be the result of the subconscious trying to get the conscious on board by giving it obvious signals that it is indeed working, etc.

When I play it while I am in my office, I can feel it spreading through my brain within 5 or 10 seconds of starting, and it feels like someone directly injected some sort of relaxant into my brain. It was rather shocking the first time it happened. But that's what's going on. Smile

Okay the first time this had happened to me it was a warm feeling through out my entire body felt amazing, but later on that day I felt an itchy sensation all over my body it lasted roughly 6 hours that day (on and off) and was gone the next day its my similar to how my body reacts to a fear based phobia of mine. Hate to say it but it was unbearable but I have not had it since, I can remember on OF4G when triggered the physical sensation was very aggressive but this is gentle by far and it hasn't happened since that day.

Fear based phobia? Isn't the definition of a phobia an extreme fear?

You may never experience it again.

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G | EPRHA v2 - Bliss - 03-10-2016

(03-10-2016, 11:34 AM)LionKing Wrote: Couldn't believe how friendly I was socializing today. Not at work, because I have some grudges towards that place, but in the evening it was great! People were very open and smiling with me, even ones I didn't know from before.

There's this chick working in a candy store that I go to once every week, and we've gotten to talking. Its gone like this: before the most I'd connect with someone like her is I might say a few words more than normally when I pay for my stuff. Or at best I might have this very wanting vibe of trying to push it towards sexy. Then on ASC I was getting so confident I'd just walk in with a big "Hi!" to her that got her attention and smiling, and after a while she came to ask if I was looking for anything specific or smt. I made some jokes, but in the end I was still somewhat tense about it, like I need to push for something but not quite sure what. Then on OGSF I had this more free, more loving feeling and suddenly when paying I'd ask her about some stuff laying around in the corner and we'd get to talking talking about how she'd this and that. It was a good vibe and I liked it. Still kinda felt I need to leave soon. Now on E2 (and having been mindful of attachments) I just went in calmly said hi and went to browse and she'd just face & look at me with a smile and we had this thing where it was clear that we're gonna talk but its just a matter of who comes up with smt to say first. Now we'd just talk all over about a some stuff and she'd keep it going and going and laugh and stuff. Like we'd been close for a long time already. I was on AM/SM/WM for close to two years, and now I'm seeing at least that much progress in some two months, while jumping between subs!

I'm not going to push for anything with her btw. And there was flirting with other girls, but I'm intentionally not pushing for it right now. One step at a time.

I messaged the chick I was telling you about in my last post, asked her out to an event. She can't make it, but then instead she asked me to come over to her place to watch a movie on the weekend. Should be fun.

Props man! It sounds like your natural self is coming out and people are loving it. EHPRA 2.0 is manifesting all kinds of candy Wink

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G | EPRHA v2 - dweller94 - 03-10-2016

(03-10-2016, 02:46 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-10-2016, 11:56 AM)dweller94 Wrote:

Fear based phobia? Isn't the definition of a phobia an extreme fear?

You may never experience it again.

Yeah that's right, *fear of small holes* gathered together makes my skin crawl and itch it's like my subconscious doesn't want to let go of this fear. I was running the sub I've noticed 10 seconds in I start getting more thoughts of the phobia this doesn't happen all the time though. I am using the sub as much as I can, yesterday before going to bed the ultrasonic track was running and I seen a flash of the phobia while I was dozing off to sleep the image that trigger it but no physical response to it, but as I write this it feels like something is pinching my skin. Time to get my mind off this now!It was the reason why I quit OF4G I couldn't take how I felt back then, anyway back to E2.

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G | EPRHA v2 - dissonance - 03-11-2016

(03-10-2016, 11:34 AM)LionKing Wrote: Couldn't believe how friendly I was socializing today. Not at work, because I have some grudges towards that place, but in the evening it was great! People were very open and smiling with me, even ones I didn't know from before.

There's this chick working in a candy store that I go to once every week, and we've gotten to talking. Its gone like this: before the most I'd connect with someone like her is I might say a few words more than normally when I pay for my stuff. Or at best I might have this very wanting vibe of trying to push it towards sexy. Then on ASC I was getting so confident I'd just walk in with a big "Hi!" to her that got her attention and smiling, and after a while she came to ask if I was looking for anything specific or smt. I made some jokes, but in the end I was still somewhat tense about it, like I need to push for something but not quite sure what. Then on OGSF I had this more free, more loving feeling and suddenly when paying I'd ask her about some stuff laying around in the corner and we'd get to talking talking about how she'd this and that. It was a good vibe and I liked it. Still kinda felt I need to leave soon. Now on E2 (and having been mindful of attachments) I just went in calmly said hi and went to browse and she'd just face & look at me with a smile and we had this thing where it was clear that we're gonna talk but its just a matter of who comes up with smt to say first. Now we'd just talk all over about a some stuff and she'd keep it going and going and laugh and stuff. Like we'd been close for a long time already. I was on AM/SM/WM for close to two years, and now I'm seeing at least that much progress in some two months, while jumping between subs!

I'm not going to push for anything with her btw. And there was flirting with other girls, but I'm intentionally not pushing for it right now. One step at a time.

I messaged the chick I was telling you about in my last post, asked her out to an event. She can't make it, but then instead she asked me to come over to her place to watch a movie on the weekend. Should be fun.

Lol isn't that basically telling you she wants to have sex?

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G | EPRHA v2 - Benjamin - 03-11-2016

Quote:Lol isn't that basically telling you she wants to have sex?

Yep Wink You won't watch much of the movie. Atleast I never have when this has happened. I remember David Deangelo recommending 'chocolat'. I seen the start of it a couple of times but not the whole movie haha

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G | EPRHA v2 - LionKing - 03-12-2016

'chocolat' lol, had to look that up for later use Big Grin

Anyway, I didn't watch a second of it since she cancelled. Texted me early in the day and had a reason, so whatever. Instead I went out for a beer with a friend, and then an old mltr called to have a quick drink with her, so I did that too. Looks like they're coming out of the woodworks all suddenly. Anyway, she's in a relationship but good to see her. She expressed a lot of appreciation for my personal traits, while not seeming too happy with her guy, but yeah they're like that. Only had the one drink and then went home to eat a sack of crap like I planned to.

Had some social anxiety yesterday while I was out and there were mostly men around. Looking for attachments, I found the biggest ones to be the need to look out for hot babes, and the need to look cool. Of course when I had them clear in my mind it wasn't so easy to let them go, and then I'd act weird because my focus was off of what I was doing. Baby steps.

Leaving to visit my fwb soon. I'm having some fear of loss coming up since me and G1 usually see each other once, or sometimes twice, a week, but now we haven't texted about this weekend at all - so that'd make it two weeks of radio silence until next weekend. I feel this need that I should text her smt like "can't make it this weekend, but how's your next week?" and maybe sugar it up with doing smt extra fun next time, or else I'll lose her. Classic neediness, and I can feel it too. Strategically, we've been doing so well lately that its most likely just a good thing to be away for a while. And besides, shouldn't make any actions from these sort of feelings (lack). I'll just imagine us breaking apart and look into what comes up. She is absolutely awesome, but fear of loss tied in with guilt isn't any more 'love' than actual appreciation and feeling I want her to be well, is. I can, and do, do 'soft' stuff, but I want to make sure its because of the latter and not the former. So, not yet.

E: On ASC I had Mighty Wings and Danger Zone playing in my mind on constant repeat, but now these last days its been Everything burns (Moody + Anastacia). Kinda fitting to how my mood's been like.

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G | EPRHA v2 - LionKing - 03-12-2016

Had an imagined breakup and accelerated grieving, loneliness and acceptance process. Tapped a bit, sang a bit, cried a bit, and showered off. Feeling much lighter and better about both myaelf and her. That stuff would've surely weighed on me to act in ways that'd lead to drama down the road. And off to new adventures I go. How weird life sometimes seems. So serene at times under the surface.

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G | EPRHA v2 - Benjamin - 03-13-2016

Quote:'chocolat' lol, had to look that up for later use

All I know is the movie is something about chocolate and Johnny Depp is in it. Didn't really pay attention to much of it. haha

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G | EPRHA v2 - LionKing - 03-14-2016

Day 32 | Day 8 on EPHRA 2.0

Major emotional upheaval and changes. I felt like E2 had to have been helping me keep calm during some of it, then introspection combined with tapping on wants (such as wanting control over my relationships, emotions and life path) moved me further, and again with E2 I was daydreaming for hours at a time of making these shifts, and being there after the shifts had happened, feeling like I in a state of releasing, or trance. Unreal, but cool. In the one I'm thinking about right now, I let go of being partially closed off to everyone in my life (different parts open and closed for different people), and started living my life in a way where I don't have to hide anything. Not getting into more details atm, ironically.

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G | EPRHA 2.0 - LionKing - 03-18-2016

Day 9

Today is ok, nothing too special. I've been a bit confused, maybe not so motivated.

A day or two back I had a dream where I was doing pull ups again and, to my surprise, there was no pain or discomfort in my forearm whatsoever. It wasn't magically healed in real life though, but I've been using more cold on it and massaging it with a base ball, and it just might be getting a little better. Btw, just read that astaxanthin blocks nitric oxide. Usually there's talk of all possible ways to increase NO, thus expanding the blood vessels. Good for working out and libido, blood pressure. Too tired to research this now, but I hope the effect isn't too strong.

It seems my energy expenditure might be slightly up for some reason. Could be anything.

Yesterday I was having a conversation and noticed I was holding my own with this very high-energy friend of mine without any doubting thoughts. I even marveled at it for a while. And then I gradually lost it.

Day 12

Idk, can't remember much of these last days. I've been tired and I'm reducing my hours a bit. I'm keeping my attention on wanting and I'm thinking about how I want to go about things - life, women, work. I've been meaning to journal on some beliefs that are holding me back like suggested in The ultimate goal: how to not give a fuck book, and I did some yesterday. Good stuff, great insight. Socializing is as good as its ever been, I guess.

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G | EPRHA 2.0 - LionKing - 03-19-2016

Day 13

I'm feeling really clear right now. Been thinking about what i want a lot.. and there are so many conflicting wants. I want to be happy in the short term and the long term, I want to make other specific people happy, I want to select the globally best option, I want to be like this and that image of a successful or alpha male by this and that writer, I want to stay consistent to what I've thought and done before, I want to be strong, I want my life to matter, I want to contribute, ... lol. That's a lot to consider - no wonder everything's been so ****** hard.

What's different is that I don't want to read about how this and that authority would handle my decisions. I've done plenty of that already. I'm getting to know what I actually want for myself and trying to live like that, which is all I've ever really wanted anyways. I guess that's self validation.

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G | EPRHA 2.0 - LionKing - 03-22-2016

Day 16

Oddly not that much to say. I've had two really really good conversations with my girl and we pretty much agree on everything about everything. Or at least understand the other's position well. Its odd.

My interest towards BASE as my next sub has been growing. I don't think I will, or necessarily even want to, become an entrepreneur, but maximum productivity, action orientation, ultra success & motivation, max learning speed, sleep quality, charisma & marketing modules, ... There's just a lot of stuff that'd apply to my life for many hours, every day. And I really should start just plain DOING more again.

But until then, I'm making decent dents in my procrastination habit already. For example, there's this document that I want to be done already, I want that I wouldn't have to write, that I'd get mad props for it because I'll make it so good, etc. Letting go of those a bit, I was able to make very good progress with it yesterday, and I'll continue right now.

Definitely less interest to come post and read the forum. Which is good because I've been checking to the point of obsession these last months. Although the day before yesterday I had this feeling that I want to play on my PC again because its been a long time... and I bought XCOM 2. Obsession. Been going to sleep some 3 hours later than usual, all jacked up and not even getting any sleep Big Grin

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G | EPRHA 2.0 - Bliss - 03-22-2016

(03-22-2016, 12:31 AM)LionKing Wrote: Day 16

Oddly not that much to say. I've had two really really good conversations with my girl and we pretty much agree on everything about everything. Or at least understand the other's position well. Its odd.

My interest towards BASE as my next sub has been growing. I don't think I will, or necessarily even want to, become an entrepreneur, but maximum productivity, action orientation, ultra success & motivation, max learning speed, sleep quality, charisma & marketing modules, ... There's just a lot of stuff that'd apply to my life for many hours, every day. And I really should start just plain DOING more again.

But until then, I'm making decent dents in my procrastination habit already. For example, there's this document that I want to be done already, I want that I wouldn't have to write, that I'd get mad props for it because I'll make it so good, etc. Letting go of those a bit, I was able to make very good progress with it yesterday, and I'll continue right now.

Definitely less interest to come post and read the forum. Which is good because I've been checking to the point of obsession these last months. Although the day before yesterday I had this feeling that I want to play on my PC again because its been a long time... and I bought XCOM 2. Obsession. Been going to sleep some 3 hours later than usual, all jacked up and not even getting any sleep Big Grin

That's so funny! I've been checking the forum a lot less and playing video games all night haha. Yugioh iPad app :p I'm legit a kid again