Subliminal Talk
Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G | EPRHA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G | EPRHA 2.0 (/Thread-Have-you-no-shame-OGSF-5G-EPRHA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G | EPRHA 2.0 - LionKing - 02-08-2016

On day 33 of ASC, I decided to switch things around. ASC hadn't been affecting me strongly in a while, but I did have feelings of hopelessness that had already faded significantly when I switched, so it could that I was close to reaching the next level.

Made the switch for many reasons, most notably because I think I have a lot of shame, especially, to get over. ASC was tackling these issues and others as well, but I decided this might be a better route for me at this point in my journey.

I'm on Day 2 now. Well, 2.5 :)

"the opposite of GSF" and the motivation module sound like they lead to a good place. A big reason why I was avoiding the clearing subs is that I thought I might need more push and motivation, but it seems this is addressed now. Cool.

I'm especially interested in shame because.. fear is familiar. Fear I can handle, and fear is usually between me and something, whereas shame.. it seems like it comes from the inside; I haven't seen it coming, and I have not had the means to kick its ass. Like an ant eating eating my brain and self-esteem while I'm sleeping.

It does seem like its shame, or fear of shame/being ashamed, that keeps me back in, and from doing, a lot of things. Examples would be meeting and approaching women, sexual performance, work performance, casual socializing, etc. Its like I expect and require very strong performances of myself, and if I don't feel like I can perform that well (not energetic, not in the mood, ...) then its very very hard to get myself to try. And yeah, I had a lot of assholes always calling me names in school (trying to look cool in front of the older kids) and the amount of public shaming I put myself through in 2 years of PUA stuff left a mark too. Of course I always blocked these things, but I think its been piling up and creating some resentment and this angry expectation of "don't you dare try that shit on me again".

I was 15 minutes into OGSF and reading THIS article when I suddenly burst to tears. Happened again when I finished it... and again maybe 10-20 minutes later as I was doing nothing at all. lol. And that's great btw, I love releases. Very rare for me, though.

I have been feeling good. Light. Not nearly as powerful as on ASC, but loving, yes. There's an interesting story there, but it gets too personal on her part so I'll refrain from writing it.. but the short of it is that there was some potential for drama with the MLTR and my reaction basically was to lay back on the sofa, close my eyes and just start smiling to myself, completely blissed out :D When she's pissed off about something her frame is pretty much solid, ice-cold steel, but all I could do was smile and then laugh at myself for smiling for no reason like that. In the end it broke through her state as well and we had incredible sex afterwards. I did spend the weekend with a FB back from the past, but holy fuck there's so much more life to "my girl" that there's no comparison. Love being reminded of the good things like that.

EDIT: Day 25 was the first day on EPRHA v2.

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G - AriGold - 02-08-2016

LionKing is waking up Smile Niiiice. I can see why you switched, I can totally relate to that.

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G - Shannon - 02-08-2016

Quote:I have been feeling good. Light. Not nearly as powerful as on ASC, but loving, yes. There's an interesting story there, but it gets too personal on her part so I'll refrain from writing it.. but the short of it is that there was some potential for drama with the MLTR and my reaction basically was to lay back on the sofa, close my eyes and just start smiling to myself, completely blissed out Big Grin When she's pissed off about something her frame is pretty much solid, ice-cold steel, but all I could do was smile and then laugh at myself for smiling for no reason like that. In the end it broke through her state as well and we had incredible sex afterwards. I did spend the weekend with a FB back from the past, but holy **** there's so much more life to "my girl" that there's no comparison. Love being reminded of the good things like that.

This is a very important point. You two obviously had a cycle and pattern of behavior going on, which had expectation feeding expectation, and was negative. When the trigger for it (guilt, shame and/or fear) was broken on your part, you displayed transcendency and freedom, probably with love instead, and that de-railed her into the same positive direction, with a positive result.

And that is a big part of why I put love in it. I think I'm going to make a sub to become a shining beacon of pure, unconditional, non-specific love. Can you imagine if the people now killing each other in the middle east were to use a program like OGSF 5G or Become Pure Love?

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G - Bliss - 02-08-2016

Good luck with OGSF LionKing Smile

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G - Xyer - 02-08-2016

(02-08-2016, 10:08 AM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:I have been feeling good. Light. Not nearly as powerful as on ASC, but loving, yes. There's an interesting story there, but it gets too personal on her part so I'll refrain from writing it.. but the short of it is that there was some potential for drama with the MLTR and my reaction basically was to lay back on the sofa, close my eyes and just start smiling to myself, completely blissed out Big Grin When she's pissed off about something her frame is pretty much solid, ice-cold steel, but all I could do was smile and then laugh at myself for smiling for no reason like that. In the end it broke through her state as well and we had incredible sex afterwards. I did spend the weekend with a FB back from the past, but holy **** there's so much more life to "my girl" that there's no comparison. Love being reminded of the good things like that.

This is a very important point. You two obviously had a cycle and pattern of behavior going on, which had expectation feeding expectation, and was negative. When the trigger for it (guilt, shame and/or fear) was broken on your part, you displayed transcendency and freedom, probably with love instead, and that de-railed her into the same positive direction, with a positive result.

And that is a big part of why I put love in it. I think I'm going to make a sub to become a shining beacon of pure, unconditional, non-specific love. Can you imagine if the people now killing each other in the middle east were to use a program like OGSF 5G or Become Pure Love?

I'll buy that Pure Love subs. It's like gratitude in the insane level.

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G - LionKing - 02-09-2016

Thanks guys!

Yes, I'm thinking this thing called love is going to turn out to be a very useful addition to OGSF. Especially when its undirected, so it moves you towards abundance instead of neediness.

If everyone were to run a sub like Become Pure Love, the world would change drastically... unfortunately that one reason its very unlikely to happen; even if everyone started running subs, the people most prone to violence, or hungry for power, would likely run subs like ASC or Aura of dominance. But of course if Shannon were to be the top producer, and he'd "sneakily" put some love into all of them.. I like it.

Though really, if audio and visual subliminals were to become mainstream I'd have to give up internet and television. If by that time I could still think for myself and not be all consumed in my new-found daily shopping sprees and such. Radio wouldn't be worth risk. Maybe some was blasting ultrasonic from a speaker tower outside.

What if someone were to blast Become Pure Love ultrasonics from a speaker tower, or from planes overhead, in a violent area? On one hand awesome, on the other a big invasion of privacy and a possible "weakening" of the population wrt. to fighting back against upcoming attacks or oppression. Luckily one can see the ultrasonics with Frequensee, but masked audio of flashing visuals could prove more difficult.

Day 3

The dreams I've been having have been notably long and calm. Maybe this is contrasted against the dreams on ASC, which were high-octane and often very violent. I can't remember what the themes were for previous nights, but last night I had a dream were, towards the end of it, I met a girl and I were really getting along well. She had some plans to grab lunch with her friends and she was dragging me along, saying "you're gonna come with us!".

I looked at myself in the mirror this morning and was very surprised to see I looked several years younger than before. Something about the eyes being more relaxed and feeling lighter. Then on my way to work some older dude started a conversation with me and I got two passing smiles from women. And it was cold and raining outside, so that's not bad.

Oh yes, and it seems I could listen to this 24/7 if I wanted to. Its not nearly as tiring as I thought it would be. Must be the gentler approach.

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G - CatMan - 02-09-2016

You seem to be taking to OGSF 5G really well, man. Good responses so far, wow.

That makes me happy! Can't wait to read more.

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G - LionKing - 02-11-2016

Day 3

Yes, day 3 again.. yesterday was a mess.

Shannon, in case you happen to see this, how is the motivation module expected to work, practically? Motivates to do things that are currently blocked/inhibited by G, S or F? Should it work similar to overcoming procrastination with job applications, for example? Would it push me to have sex? Say what I'm thinking?

I've been thinking about shame; what it is and where I encounter it. I've been jotting stuff down on my phone along the day:

*Leads to objectification of women (sexual shame and shame of not being good enough to get sex, affection, attention --> distance from, and objectify the situation to deny shame and fight fear)
*Shame of not being good enough, or "gifted" in something
*Shame of not having already overcome obstacles or fears, or procrastination
*Shame of not being successful, of being unemployed or not having a good-enough lifestyle, not having a gf or multiple women, etc
*Shame of being stressed, tired, asocial, shy
*Shame and guilt for not being into Disney monogamy, "using women", bothering them when being all slimy and trying to "pick them up", and just being a man in general
*Shame and guilt for not especially liking children and marriage
*Shame and guilt for putting your needs first
*of not being in a good mood, happy mood, or sexy mood
*of your body, posture, gait, loudness and pitch of voice, singing voice
*of not having anything to say, of not being expressive
*of being good enough in some area of your work
*of feeling like you're not contributing enough
*of feeling you're not doing enough
*of working on yourself (self-help, subliminals, etc) when others would make weird/disgusted/defensive faces if you told them
*Shame of being happy and smiling in public when others look miserable
*Shame of having seen the new star wars film

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G - SargeMaximus - 02-11-2016

(02-11-2016, 03:18 AM)LionKing Wrote: *Shame of having seen the new star wars film

LOL! That was funny. Big Grin

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G - Dubls - 02-11-2016

Are you able to control these crying moments? I'm afraid of running OGSF and bursting into tears at work or elsewhere in public or at home in front of my family. That is unacceptable.

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G - AriGold - 02-11-2016

essy, if you have fear, guilt or shame because of crying in public, OGSF will take care of it. hopefully before you cry Wink

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G - LionKing - 02-11-2016

This is a good sub. I feel it just might have what it takes to finally push me over the edge, by helping me overcome that feeling that I'm doing something wrong by really expressing open interest with new women. Seems things can get sexual fast with a willing partner. And I'm feeling good about myself Smile

Gotta go, stay tuned!

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G - Shannon - 02-11-2016

(02-11-2016, 06:43 AM)essy Wrote: Are you able to control these crying moments? I'm afraid of running OGSF and bursting into tears at work or elsewhere in public or at home in front of my family. That is unacceptable.

That reaction only happens because you have some seriously pent up GSF that is being healed. That will stop when you've gotten to the right level of healing. But in the mean time, it will help if you only use the program at night, and understand that crying, even in public and in front of family, is nothing to be ashamed of. You're getting good results if you do that. It means you're genuinely healing some very deep hurts.

RE: Have you no shame? - OGSF 5G - Benjamin - 02-11-2016

The thought of crying in front of others scares the shit out of me. Unless it's a situation where its really warranted.

I remember once during AM6 I cried and it seemed to be massive, it was crazy. But it was kind of from pure inspiration at a video I watched and feeling how far I had come.