Subliminal Talk
Custom made MYP sub??? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Custom made MYP sub??? (/Thread-Custom-made-MYP-sub)

Custom made MYP sub??? - wolverine_i_am - 02-01-2016

Hey Shannon,

Is there any way you're able to design custom made 'manifest your perfect' subs upon request?

The reason is that I feel a lotta these MYP options are quite limited, and I really want to be more specific. Such as: MYP Bisexual/Big Breasted/Naturally Blonde Girlfriend. Cause I know being more specific works better in law of attraction terms.

I would definitely be interested in purchasing something like this later down the track after using the SM3 for a while.

Greatly appreciated for taking into consideration! Big Grin

RE: Custom made MYP sub??? - Daredevil - 02-01-2016

(02-01-2016, 06:27 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Hey Shannon,

Is there any way you're able to design custom made 'manifest your perfect' subs upon request?

The reason is that I feel a lotta these MYP options are quite limited, and I really want to be more specific. Such as: MYP Bisexual/Big Breasted/Naturally Blonde Girlfriend. Cause I know being more specific works better in law of attraction terms.

I would definitely be interested in purchasing something like this later down the track after using the SM3 for a while.

Greatly appreciated for taking into consideration! Big Grin

Custom subs are not coming back until 2019. By my predictions.Shannon will be working on ASC and Updating subs this year. In 2017 he will start to build the first paid single stage 6G programs plus building AM7. In 2018 he will Build SM4 and WM4 and RM.

In 2019s later half is when I see him accepting custom sub requests.

Not to mention we want some new 5G programs so maybe 2020 will be the earliest.

Probably $250 for a Name insertion and &1,200-3,000 for a custom sub in 6G. Reason for the high price is because Shannon doesn't want to get overloaded by requests.

For 5G I already covered what price I think it's gonna be on another thread.

RE: Custom made MYP sub??? - wolverine_i_am - 02-01-2016

Haha yeah, fair enough. There are plenty of subs I can use and re-run for the next 3-4 years. This is just an idea I'm putting forward for him to consider.

I'm willing to pay $250-500 for a custom 5G sub and $1000ish for a custom 6G sub later on.

Can't wait for SM4 in 6G though. It'll be the bomb. Wink

RE: Custom made MYP sub??? - Life - 02-01-2016

I'm pretty sure the term "perfect" is supposed to cover all your specifications

(02-01-2016, 08:36 AM)Guider Wrote: I'm pretty sure the term "perfect" is supposed to cover all your specifications

As in to manifest the qualities I already consciously want in a girl?

RE: Custom made MYP sub??? - Benjamin - 02-01-2016

Custom programs most likely won't be made again at all. I've asked Shannon a few times as people have requested it and he has said it's much too much work to justify it and most likely won't be doing them anymore.

(02-01-2016, 02:53 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Custom programs most likely won't be made again at all. I've asked Shannon a few times as people have requested it and he has said it's much too much work to justify it and most likely won't be doing them anymore.

Yeah cool, thanks for letting me know. Smile

(02-01-2016, 03:42 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Does that include adding name insertions?

What does that mean?

(02-01-2016, 03:55 PM)yeah! Wrote:
(02-01-2016, 08:36 AM)Guider Wrote: I'm pretty sure the term "perfect" is supposed to cover all your specifications

I once put all the specifications for a home including price on a sheet of A4 on the fridge. All I did was read it every day. I bought it 3 months later (it had all the points but was rough and needed a quick, cheap, easy renovation).

You could technically do something similar right now and read it as often as you remember, so when you finally run myp it comes quickly and effortlessly.

So pretty much I can buy either of these MYP Bisexual Girlfriend, MYP Big Breasted Girlfriend, or MYP Naturally Blonde Girlfriend, or even get something else more generic like MYP Girlfriend, and still get a mix of the 3 above when focusing on those traits? I might do that later on down the track then.

Better to focus on SM3 to get used to manifesting an abundance first, then I'll be specific later on with the type of girl I really want to attract.

(02-01-2016, 09:25 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Having your name inserted into the subliminal. Its supposed to increase results or something and I wanted to buy it but I don't know if Shannon will do it anymore in the future so I asked.

Interesting. I'm not sure if I wanna go for that as an option yet.

I'm mostly interested in a sub that's a combo of multiple MYPs and SM/WM.

RE: Custom made MYP sub??? - Benjamin - 02-01-2016

Most likely not that either, that's the impression I got. Shannon can confirm when he sees the topic anyway.

Hahaha great to know I'm not the only one. Smile

By the looks of SM, it's an amazing sub. But imagine how much more powerful it would be if it were to attract our specific type of girls to us. I'll be using it all the time. I wouldn't have to switch between SM, to MYP, to another MYP, and etc.

Initially I created this thread with the idea of combining multiple MYPs. But yeah, thinking about it more, I thought wouldn't it be amazing to have SM/MYP all in one. I'll be willing to pay more than I mentioned above for this request.