Subliminal Talk
Priority Programs for 6G creation - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Priority Programs for 6G creation (/Thread-Priority-Programs-for-6G-creation)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Zane - 07-17-2017

(07-17-2017, 05:23 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Ben do you have an ETA for ASC ?
(07-15-2017, 05:20 PM)Benjamin Wrote: ASC is likely to be the first 6g program as Shannon has stated, AM7 won't come straight away.

When 6G is completed then ASC 6G might be the first free sub. But ofc DMSI 6G will be the first sub but paid one actually. Shannon said it might take 12-20 months for first 6G to arrive

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Rainmak3r - 07-17-2017

Interesting thread..

My questions.. what's with all the acronyms.. are we limited to character count as in twitter or something? What's the harm in writing what the actual sub is, then the acronym in parenthesis?

For some of us who are not fully acquainted with all these acronyms, do we have to scour the entire forum to discover what they actually mean?
The Subliminal Shop doesn't have the said acronyms against each sub, and this forum hardly has the actual full name of each sub so.. chicken and egg scenario this..

Just a question..

Second..

With Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility (DMSI) already out, and seeing the number of threads already discussing journeys etc.. what's YOUR motivation for desiring yet ANOTHER sex related sub?

Is this not a case of low self esteem or some deep, rooted fear of approaching women and closing the deal that you need to overcome, rather than have unlimited subs around sexuality and attracting women etc?

Causing a female to feel attraction to you is one thing, having the lyrics to woo and keep her interested is another!

Either you have game, or not.

When, and where does it all end?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Benjamin - 07-17-2017

Quote:Ben do you have an ETA for ASC

When 6g is done, which is still in development.

Quote:My questions.. what's with all the acronyms..

Writing whole names takes alot more time especially if you're referring to it several times in a post. A glossary can be found at My questions.. http://subliminal-shop.com/glossary/

As for the other thing it's been answered several times even Shannon answered you and told you why that is a focus at the moment. And if you look at several other programs that have come out in the meantime you'll find Maximum Healing Speed, Maximum Immune Response, The Awakener and he's currently working on and nearly finished the latest Maximum Learning speed.

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - ncbeareatingman - 07-22-2017

If all of these came out in one day I'd by all these MF'er's in day !! great post eternity!

(01-21-2017, 08:12 AM)eternity Wrote: 1.US combo/ financial sub
2.Renaissance man
3.E3
4.AM7

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Asanti - 07-26-2017

Ultra Success + Ultra motivation combined with EPHRA

that would be so awesome!!! such an universal sub!

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Benjamin - 07-26-2017

I like the sound of that, but as Shannon has said the extra motivation in E2 if put in may be going against the goal of healing, like if you're laying in a bed healing you won't run a marathon and emotional healing is similar.

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Asanti - 07-27-2017

hmhm right Ben, in that case I would say Ultra Success + Ultra motivation + some basic healing so that you can clear out that which is in the way towards ultra success

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - mr.zakki - 08-16-2017

What is "resonances man".[hhhahhaa I am still typo]

Can anyone Link that's future main goaL that subs TongueTongue

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - NoLimit - 09-26-2017

I think some 6G physical change program could make a lot of good publicity for Shannon.

Because there will be physical proof so it will be undeniable change and people could brag about it.

GT6, PE6, Change eye color 6, Grow a beard 6 ?

Just dreaming but I would buy all of them if they were existing Big Grin

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Determined - 09-26-2017

Changing eye colour would be pretty ambitious. Can't imagine how he'd do that but if he does, holey moley.

Yeah I'm surprised these subs aren't as popular as they should be. I've never seen any marketing for them. I stumbled upon them one day by typing the words "alpha male" into a torrent search just to see what would pop up.

Definite upvote from me on AM7. New AM in the new tech would be the one sub to rule them all

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - DarkPlouf - 09-26-2017

Quote:Changing eye colour would be pretty ambitious. Can't imagine how he'd do that but if he does, holey moley.
That's not something exceptional to be honest, nor ambitious. That's pretty common on youtube subliminal communities. Final real and consistant results seem to appear at the 6 month mark, for most.
Lightening the eyes is much more faster thought. I've done it.

I was surprised too that there weren't many sub' for physical change here, because from where I come from (hypnosis audio for biokinesis, youtube subliminals), they are pretty common. People listen to subs to get a shorter nose, symmetrical face, to look like a certain someone, lighten their eyes or get a new eye color, lighten their skin by reducing melanin level, ect. It works for some,. For others it doesn't. But I think ultimately it's a matter of time...

Yes, subs for physical changes would be awesome as there are already many great subs here for internal changes.

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Benjamin - 09-26-2017

Yeah I don't care at all about eye color. It probably is a big thing actually changing eye color as that would mean you could do alot more and I haven't heard of it happening. But it's really a useless change.

Stuff like weight loss, building muscle, getting ripped while maintaining muscle interests me way more.

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - NoLimit - 09-27-2017

(09-26-2017, 04:30 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Yeah I don't care at all about eye color. It probably is a big thing actually changing eye color as that would mean you could do alot more and I haven't heard of it happening. But it's really a useless change.

Stuff like weight loss, building muscle, getting ripped while maintaining muscle interests me way more.

Well you see, each person has it's own opinion.
I'm naturally underweight and ripped (six pack without doing sport) so it's this sub that would be useless for me Big Grin

All my familly has blue eyes and I got brown ones and that bother me since I'm a child.
My point is just you shouldn't say stuff are useless, just I don't need them Wink

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Benjamin - 09-27-2017

Quote:Well you see, each person has it's own opinion.
I'm naturally underweight and ripped (six pack without doing sport) so it's this sub that would be useless for me

I did say building muscle too Tongue

Quote:My point is just you shouldn't say stuff are useless, just I don't need them

I'm fine with how I stated it.

My main point is that eye color change for most people isn't that useful but physical changes such as what I suggested will have alot more interest.