Subliminal Talk
Priority Programs for 6G creation - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Priority Programs for 6G creation (/Thread-Priority-Programs-for-6G-creation)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Jake2015 - 06-03-2017

Why did Shannon decide to make ASC first as a 6G?

Is or was there much demand for it?

I don't see the value of ASC as a stand alone product, wouldnt it be better to integrate it in other programs so help enforce them, such as EPRHA, or any other?

I basically need some educating on this

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Jake2015 - 06-03-2017

For 6G I'm having a re-think and if any combo of the following can be made that would be good but I hope that 6G deals with those of us that have for some reason a super resistant tendency and then I believe that subs that deal with more than 1 issue at the same time make sense however here goes...

1) EPRHA: including self esteem, self worth, positivity etc
2) OProcrastination
3) OFear
4) LTU
5) UMotivation
6) MLS & IYGSH & Maths & Exams/Test super sub
7) Job/career related sub to help us become the best at the job we do
8) Money : from money magnet to luck in her to success etc
9) Success and Luck combo if not included in many of the above
10) AM/AF etc

Now specific subs for anything else

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - THolt - 06-03-2017

(06-02-2017, 04:53 AM)Darwin Wrote: I just wanna know where bamm 3 sits in the priority list

BAMM 3 might not high priority because only so few people use it but it arguably will be one of the most powerful 6G programs

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - ncbeareatingman - 06-06-2017

Agreed THolt...agreed. affirmative!

(06-03-2017, 03:24 PM)THolt Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 04:53 AM)Darwin Wrote: I just wanna know where bamm 3 sits in the priority list

BAMM 3 might not high priority because only so few people use it but it arguably will be one of the most powerful 6G programs

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Ricardo - 06-06-2017

I would much prefer if Shannon got the attraction subs sorted out first then do the more niche stuff like BAMM.

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - TrojanMagician - 06-06-2017

(06-06-2017, 09:39 AM)Ricardo Wrote: I would much prefer if Shannon got the attraction subs sorted out first then do the more niche stuff like BAMM.

Exactly...it sucks that a person who wants to manifest a girlfriend or any relationship of a romantic nature is still stuck with no other choice but to run a 4g title...

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - JamesM - 06-06-2017

There are 5G programs for large breasted, redhead and your perfect sexual lover, although I seem to remember reading somewhere here that due to all of the things that have to come together to attract your perfect ____ 5G might not make much of a difference. Much of the time is spent with that person becoming available for the romantic/sexual relationship with you and then coming into your life, and there is only so much that can be done on your end to help with that process. I'm sure Shannon will correct me if I'm misremembering this.

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Jake2015 - 06-17-2017

I today thought it would be good to have 1 universal sub (same way E2 can deal with self esteem and self worth and responsibility etc) that deals with Goals. (or productivity).

By Goals I mean dealing with motivation, procrastination, time management and drive all together.

We all have many goals, by this I mean things we must or need or want to get done in just 1 day from..

Eating right/drinking water/taking supplements at the right time, Going gym/exercise, Study or self learning, to ironing, putting out the trash etc

I know a procrastination sub may help with all this but I think something like E2 or DMSI that can potential do some clearing but also add all the above and more would be perhaps great to get us to stop being lazy and getting on with things we need to.

I also think if this can be done then its a great foundation to have so perhaps actually the LTU sub will be this already not sure but just wanting to share what I was thinking.

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - thor2014 - 07-15-2017

(01-22-2017, 02:06 PM)Griffin Wrote: 1: US + financial motivation
2: MLS
3: E3
4: AM7
5: SM7
I think you cover a lot of ground of what the customers want with this list.

Griffin has written a great list of priorities of subs for 6G creation. I am with him on SM 7 and MLS.

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - thor2014 - 07-15-2017

(06-06-2017, 09:39 AM)Ricardo Wrote: I would much prefer if Shannon got the attraction subs sorted out first then do the more niche stuff like BAMM.

Once he has completed a full working version of DMSI. He need to begin working on SM7 asap. I am happy to support him on this one.

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - RisingSon - 07-15-2017

AM7 since it is pretty much the flagship program.

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Benjamin - 07-15-2017

ASC is likely to be the first 6g program as Shannon has stated, AM7 won't come straight away.

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - THolt - 07-16-2017

I recall Shannon saying AM7 will not be one of the first programs to come out because he wants to make sure that it's as good as possible because it will be the last AM variant to come out for a while.

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - thor2014 - 07-17-2017

Ben do you have an ETA for ASC ?
(07-15-2017, 05:20 PM)Benjamin Wrote: ASC is likely to be the first 6g program as Shannon has stated, AM7 won't come straight away.