Subliminal Talk
Priority Programs for 6G creation - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Priority Programs for 6G creation (/Thread-Priority-Programs-for-6G-creation)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Benjamin - 02-05-2017

Having a go at several people over nothing, including me several times and sending me incredibly abusive messages when I called him out on it. For now it's a temporary ban.

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Darwinn - 02-06-2017

Yikes. Sorry to hear that.

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - THolt - 02-07-2017

I would say:
ASC 6G
E3
BAMM 3.0/ AM 7
SM
DSMI 6G

Of course this isn't in any particular order except for ASC and E3

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Shannon - 02-09-2017

(01-29-2016, 07:26 AM)Daredevil Wrote: Here's my list

Let's Say Shannon can only create 5 then I think they should be

1. ASC
2. OF/OGSF
3 EPHRA
4. AM7
5. Ultra Success

Ok Since ASC is gonna be a must then here's the priority.

1. OF/OGSF
2, EPHRA
3. AM7
4. Rennisance Man
5. Women Magnet

Notes: AM7 has to be made before WM, SM and RM.

-- Begin conjecture and predictions by OP here --

Quote:Each 6 stager will probably take 4 months to build each. (If only focused on that one program)

We can only guesstimate at this time. I am hoping that 6G skeleton script final will mean that I can significantly shorten how long each stage or program takes to build in 6G. So it could mean a 6 stager takes between 1 and 6 months to build. There are still too many variables to account for yet to know more specifically than that.

Quote:A single Stage will probably range from 25-35 days to build.

Hopefully this or less.

Quote:Since R&D for 6G will be done we can guess that 5G programs will take about 3 days to create in that period.

R&D is never done. I am going to continue discovering new things over time. That said, 5G takes between 8 hours and 2 months to create depending on the length of the script, complexity, number of stages, upgrade vs start from scratch, goal, subconals, etc.

Quote:The first 6G sub will come out this year.

I think it's most likely that the first 6G will come out in 2018, but it could possibly be as early as late 2017.

Quote:Custom 4G subs were around 10x their regular price from what I've been reading online so custom 6g subs will probably go at about 1,200 dollars each-1,700.

If a custom 6G single stage is 10x it's normal price, then it would be 10x$299.99. Or just under $3,000. I have not yet decided hat the cost of a 6G custom will be, if they are offered at all, but it could very well be significantly more than $3,000, since 5.5G custom single stagers currently go for $5,000 each. And up.

Quote:Custom 5G subs will probably cost around 500 dollars.

Custom 5G subs won't be offered. But if they were, $500 is still too low because the skill and the value of my time has gone up significantly. Thus, the cost of a 5G would be the same as a 5.5G or 6G custom, and would not be worth the cost compared to what else you could get for the same price. So 5G customs are a thing of the past.

Quote:I predict 4G will be discontinued by 2019.

This might happen.

Quote:AM7 and other 6 Stagers will cost about $800.

Unless they cost 6x$299.95 (~$1,800) or more...

Quote:A single Stage will cost around $120-150

Unless they (6G single stagers) cost $299.99... which is the standard price they are slated for.

Quote:And I predict that 5G will cost $75 for single stages by 2019

Unless I follow my rule that we never reduce the price of or discount 5G or higher....

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Darwinn - 02-10-2017

Prices look to be going up significantly. Looking forward to more powerful programmes but $1800 for AM7? Could we get a 'attract enough $$$s to buy Shannons Subs' sub for free first? Big Grin

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - JamesM - 05-27-2017

Some things I would very much be interested in getting:

- Overcoming Fear, but based on the 4G script, with an updated Aura of Dominance and Aura of Commanding Authority thrown in for good measure.

- Penis enlargement, BUT ensure that it includes suggestions for your subconscious mind to change what it believes the size of your penis is supposed to be to whatever the size you consciously desire. I have enlarged through hypnosis before and the results have always been temporary, presumably because my subconscious mind thought the old size was the "proper" size. Oh, and I should have a 10 inch dick in 2 hours or less. :p

- Luck Magnet, by itself. If done with the proper use of the universal laws, manifestation, etc. it should give you the ability to create almost anything you want in your life with relative ease.

-Overcome Procrastination

-Remove Negativity Within (assuming a 6G DMSI wouldn't do everything this would do and more)

-Super Alchemy Powers (turn whatever you want into gold, platinum, palladium, rocks into diamonds, etc.) Big Grin

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Jake2015 - 05-28-2017

Im wondering, will 6G mean that many subs can be combined together?

For example a clearing sub such as EPRHA with ASC makes sense to me, or EPRHA with OF or EPRHA with Procrastination.

Or a mix of 3 of the above makes more sense to me since youre clearing and replacing negative with positive.

Same with EPRHA and LTU for example.

If that is at all possible then our lists won't really matter since many things will be mixed together.

If however this isn't the case then the confusion still persists, such as does one use Motivation or Procrastination, clearing or fear, etc

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - TrojanMagician - 05-29-2017

1: AYP series 6G (one romantic and one sexual to make everyone happy!!!)
2: Luck Magnifier
3: AYP
4: AYP
5: AYP

You guys get the picture...an updated AYP for a romantic option is much needed, and I feel the demand is high enough...I don't know when we can expect this though...

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Raykon - 05-29-2017

1) AM 6g
2) WM 6g
3) Base 6g
4) Bodybuilding/fitness 6g
5) Lucid dreaming 6g

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - THolt - 05-30-2017

1. AM 6
2. BAMM 3.0
3. Base 6G
4. WM/Sm
5. E3

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Darwinn - 06-02-2017

I just wanna know where bamm 3 sits in the priority list

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - mojamhaque - 06-02-2017

1. EHPRA
2. MLS
3. DMSI

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Zane - 06-02-2017

I want OF in 6G no matter how much time it takes.
Next thing would be E3 in 6G and after that MLS 6G

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Shawn - 06-02-2017

We can be sure that ASC will be the first sub and E3 will be made before the multistage subs because we can bet it will be inside of these subs. But it would be interesting to have:

- LM
- Few MYP's
- Something money related, so we are able to afford the multistagers Big Grin