Subliminal Talk
Tinnitus and subliminal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: General Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-General-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Tinnitus and subliminal (/Thread-Tinnitus-and-subliminal)

Tinnitus and subliminal - JackOfHearts - 01-24-2016

After more than 1 year using sub and having tinnitus I can say that tinnitus is linked to tiredness.
The more I'm tired the more the tinnitus is overwhelming.

How to diminish/remove tinnitus:
-Sleep more (the most important)
-Sleep at the same hour every time, eat at the same hour every time
-eat healthy , butter, raw vegetable oil seems to help, sesame oil
-avoid night club
-avoid long arguments, long time on forum, long time reading on the computer.
-drink more water, a bottle of water near your bed can be helpful.
-maybe listening the day so the night you get a better sleep.

What aggravate tinnitus:
-Resistance from sub
-the tiredness from the big stage when you are not used to it, mostly when there is a big change going on. When your sleep is bothered.
-5G will be more tiring obviously.
-More hours more tiredness.
-Change in eating habits, sleeping habits. Ex: sleeping at 8pm, then the next day at 3am or lunch at 11am then at 2pm the next day. The more I did that often the more my tinnitus would aggravate. It's a slow process though.
- drinking coffee and very bitter food, avoid coffee at all cost if you have tinnitus.

This is based on what I observed, this may change with some individual.

RE: Tinnitus and subliminal - FREAK4LIFE - 01-24-2016

(01-24-2016, 12:03 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: After more than 1 year using sub and having tinnitus I can say that tinnitus is linked to tiredness.
The more I'm tired the more the tinnitus is overwhelming.

How to diminish/remove tinnitus:
-Sleep more (the most important)
-Sleep at the same hour every time, eat at he same hour every time
-eat healthy , butter, raw vegetable oil seems to help, sesame oil
-avoid night club
-avoid long arguments, long time on forum, long time reading on the computer.
-drink more water, a bottle of water near your bed can be helpful.
-maybe listening the day so the night you get a better sleep.

What aggravate tinnitus:
-Resistance from sub
-the tiredness from the big stage when you are not used to it, mostly when there is a big change going on. When your sleep is bothered.
-5G will be more tiring obviously.
-More hours more tiredness.
-Change in eating habits, sleeping habits. Ex: sleeping at 8pm, then the next day at 3am or lunch at 11am then at 2pm the next day. The more I did that often the more my tinnitus would aggravate. It's a slow process though.

This is based on what I observed, this may change with some individual.

Hey Alpha 360,

How long did you listen to the Overcome tinnitus 5G sub for? As in how many days, weeks and months did you actually listen to it for?

How many hours a night did you put them on for?

Have the claims suggested on the Overcome Tinnitus 5G webpage happened for you or was it a massive let down?

Thanks.

RE: Tinnitus and subliminal - JackOfHearts - 01-24-2016

look on the journal I wrote about it Wink

RE: Tinnitus and subliminal - FREAK4LIFE - 01-24-2016

(01-24-2016, 04:32 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: look on the journal I wrote about it Wink

You weren't specific above as my question was dealing with specifics:

1) Has the tinnitus been completely destroyed and is your hearing back to normal?

The solutions you have given are great but I want to know specifically whether the sub has done what it actually said it would do on the salespage?

My tinnitus is still there but I didn't use it enough so I can't draw any meaningful conclusion.

My tinnitus is much better now but when I'm very tired it comes back but not as powerful.

It appeared while I was doing AM5. Got worse when I did my first run AM6 around stage 5 to 6.
I noticed that this time with stage 6 it's easier but there is still some grinding but less so. I ignore it mostly.
I hope I can handle SM3, otherwise I will do WM2.

RE: Tinnitus and subliminal - AbundanceCH - 06-13-2016

Consider doing pranic healing. I actually went to a pranic healer about 3 weeks ago to get a healing session for this issue. While I still do hear noise in my ears it is now less noticeable and I haven't had pain since then. There are pranic healers and free pranic healing clinics in most cities now a days just google it. If you actually want who worked on me I can refer you (pranic healing can be done via distant healing as well).