Subliminal Talk
BASE - Journey Into Cinema - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: BASE - Journey Into Cinema (/Thread-BASE-Journey-Into-Cinema)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: BASE - Journey Into Cinema - eternity - 08-21-2016

Mission 3 - COMPLETE

i'm amazed at myself for having stuck through as long as i have, despite the heavy resistance (subliminal wise, and success wise) i have faced. the desire to quit still lurks in my head all the time, but i shall not accept defeat.

i guess it is a successful person's trait to finish what i started. Tongue
i was hoping to take today to myself and just chill but i have a little bit of work i should finish. oh well Tongue

RE: BASE - Journey Into Cinema - Jason Capital - 08-21-2016

(08-21-2016, 12:59 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: i'm amazed at myself for having stuck through as long as i have, despite the heavy resistance (subliminal wise, and success wise) i have faced. the desire to quit still lurks in my head all the time, but i shall not accept defeat.

i was hoping to take today to myself and just chill but i have a little bit of work i should finish. oh well Tongue

When you want to enhance or optimize the determination, you can also change or check your letter 't', letter 'n', letter 'h' as the most successful people had this trait.

The kind of letter 't' that I had desired before running the SM3 was incorporated and easily manifested in my SM3 run in the 1st stage itself, so maybe you might already have that in your handwriting.

no more than 5 hours of listening to stage 4, I am noticing a profound increase in productivity..... It feels like a SLAP IN THE FACE to all the thoughts I had about productivity in the last few posts............. wtf???

(08-21-2016, 01:43 AM)Jason Capital Wrote:
(08-21-2016, 12:59 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: i'm amazed at myself for having stuck through as long as i have, despite the heavy resistance (subliminal wise, and success wise) i have faced. the desire to quit still lurks in my head all the time, but i shall not accept defeat.

When you want to enhance or optimize the determination, you can also change or check your letter 't', letter 'n', letter 'h' as the most successful people had this trait.

The kind of letter 't' that I had desired before running the SM3 was incorporated and easily manifested in my SM3 run in the 1st stage itself, so maybe you might already have that in your handwriting.

NICE! I remember reading something about handwriting on this forums somewhere before. Can you point me in the direction of some resources on the subject? I don't know what I would want to change my T or H or N to lol..

RE: BASE - Journey Into Cinema - eternity - 08-22-2016

What if all the battling, mentally and emotionally, to working constantly was just hardcore resistance to success programming?

There is such a thing as people finding passion and drive in their work. In fact that's what successful people are made of. It's entirely possible that I really didn't want to find it within myself to accept it as a possible reality for myself, and thus stonewalled my productivity with mental masturbation. In fact, I probably stonewalled it consciously...

But if I take a look at another area of my life, personal development, I find that I devote long hours and perform extensive work in such a field. (The attached meme slightly represents me and my obsession with improvement; not so much pua lol) So the battle against productivity is a moot point, as i already exhibit the traits which i seem so desperate to avoid. Talk about self sabotage.

Hey Raz, I think I'm having a similar epiphany as you had during your first stage 4 experience. Lol

I traveled to 3 different towns today, met the owners of 8 theaters, and built rapport with them all. I'm proud of my charisma, despite the inherent challenge in communicating in the local language.

Success is MIIIINNNNEE.

RE: BASE - Journey Into Cinema - Raz - 08-22-2016

If I could hit like twice, I would!

RE: BASE - Journey Into Cinema - Jason Capital - 08-23-2016

(08-21-2016, 04:38 AM)eternitys_child Wrote:
(08-21-2016, 01:43 AM)Jason Capital Wrote:

NICE! I remember reading something about handwriting on this forums somewhere before. Can you point me in the direction of some resources on the subject? I don't know what I would want to change my T or H or N to lol..

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7888-post-128315.html#pid128315

Hey Check it out, when you find yourself thinking you have determination issue, you can instantly notice in your handwriting.

RE: BASE - Journey Into Cinema - eternity - 08-24-2016

Well, I have been working nonstop and it kinda feels good. I also had to buy some modafinil, because I only have one more of my Arsenal pill left and without it I'd be screwed trying to start my day early with such little sleep.... so I got over the fear of going to a med shop and bought 40 tabs of the 100mg. They didn't think twice about giving it to me. I worked it up way too much in my head lol.

Time is passing hellishly fast because of the travelling. And hey, I get to see the beautiful state of kerala while I'm at it. I stepped into the river as I passed by it on my way to my destination on monday. Today I enjoyed the site of the lush forests. And since I didn't get any service on my phone, I just fully embraced the view. It was a beautiful chance to enjoy the world and let my thoughts run freely

RE: BASE - Journey Into Cinema - eternity - 08-26-2016

finally, i'm able to do something about my ridiculous caffeine addiction. today was the 2nd day i used modafinil, and i only had 1/8 of the amount of coffee i usually have, to make my body not go into complete shock from withdrawal. Despite 200mg of moda supplementation today, i was nauseated the entire day, and overall just mentally foggy and physically dragging. if it weren't for the moda, i wouldn't have been able to get through yesterday or today. i also got a taste for how bad my addiction really is. the withdrawals are on par with nicotine as far as difficulty is concerned.

So anyway, here's to beating this caffeine dependence once and for all.

things are going better work wise. I'm starting to think more like a "company man" rather than an employee. i seem to have gotten a "leave no stone unturned" mentality, whereas before, i would quickly give up in the pursuit of something if i didn't obtain it in my first or second attempt.

now, when it comes to extracting information from a manager, i've found it best to approach one of the staff first, who are like the "gatekeeper". chat them up for a while, talk about their job, what the company does, and try to get as much of the information i need from them as possible. Then I talk to the manager, and our conversation can be mostly about business, instead of me asking 15 questions in a row. Even though sometimes I end up feeling like I'm interrogating them, they still relinquish the information I require. I think it's an attribute indicative of "Maximum Sales Success" within BASE. Even when they walk away before I have all my information, I say "REAL QUICK, i know you're busy, but i need X piece of information"... whereas before, I would have been simply content with having their phone number and calling them later for the remaining information I required.

It's fun to walk up to people who are so curious as to wtf i'm doing there, catch them on their guard, then talk for a bit, and watch their guard gradually come down. it's like a game. i'm adding valuable nuggets of information and techniques to file away for when i may need to use them to cold approach women later Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: BASE - Journey Into Cinema - Benjamin - 08-26-2016

How many coffees do you have a day?

I used to have 2 or 3 some days, and i've cut it down to one since on E2. In the morning green tea mixed with essiac tea then 1 coffee later in the day.

And I have more energy through the day with LESS coffee. If I have a second one I feel like shit and just crash. When I gave up coffee on WL6 completely after the withdrawals I had a fair bit more energy so I wonder what would happen if I didn't even have the 1 a day. But I don't think the 1 is too bad.

RE: BASE - Journey Into Cinema - eternity - 08-26-2016

hey ben. i can't really answer your question in terms of how many cups because i only have 2 cups per day, but those 2 cups are 3-4x the strength of standard coffee.

In india the most common form of coffee is instant coffee powder. and so what I would do is mix 3-4 teaspoons of coffee powder into hot water, dissolve it, then pour cold water over it to cool it down and chug it. and do that twice a day. so just to keep withdrawals at bay, i had 1/4 teaspoon of instant coffee powder the past couple days. It's the same method I tapered off of another brown substance in the past; experiencing major withdrawal but having just enough in my system to not be in complete shock.

i think i might have permanently altered my brain chemistry with my caffeine abuse. the whole reason i want to leave it behind is because it no longer serves me. I am super exhausted throughout the day, even with amounts of coffee that could kill a housecat. my sleep is very heavy and unrestful. i go about the day in a zombified state of mind - I thought it was so many other things causing the zombification before finally conceding that it's likely the coffee, and i'd only find out if i quit it.

yeah 1 coffee a day shouldn't be so bad, but i'm a guy of extremes and it's all or nothing for me D: it's safer to be at nothing. moderation was never my strong suit Tongue

RE: BASE - Journey Into Cinema - eternity - 08-27-2016

i've been doing so many cold approaches to strangers... not to pick up women, but just to get information. it seems that most people are really friendly and wanting to be helpful. occasionally there's the guy who just doesn't want to be bothered lol. with that being said, i'm also getting approached a lot for random things. such as directions, information, etc. it's kinda cool to be the one person out of 20 possible other people to be approached, and it's also cool to be helpful to a stranger. so i see a correlation in that I increase the output, and i see an increase in input. ie, i approach more, i get approached more. not sure if it's sub related, but i guess i am becoming more "approachable" to others. i even get opened up by some curious people on the bus or train, but that might have more to do with the fact that I clearly look like i'm not from the area. lol.

RE: BASE - Journey Into Cinema - Benjamin - 08-27-2016

Damn.. that's alot of coffee! I just have the one spoon. If I had that much i'd go mental I think.

You know you love coffee when you eat spoonfulls of it! I know the feeling though I didnt' go that far.